What about China?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
TheLight954
Freshman Poster

What about China?

Post by TheLight954 »

I've noticed that Winston's articles offer a detailed critique of most countries, but strangely absent from most of his articles he posts is China. What is his opinion on China?
Winston
Site Admin

Re: What about China?

Post by Winston »

I have a thread about china with over 30 social freedoms there. And a trip report thread too. See below.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=33192

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26294

There are many threads here about china. You should have searched for them first with our search engine before asking this question.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: What about China?

Post by Winston »

In short, China is an adventure. Its like a different world. The people are down to earth and more friendly, social and genuine than taiwan or america. The girls are more sociable and more interested in making new friends. Not cold with ice shield like in taiwan or singapore or HK. The food there is great and the parks huge and gigantic. The infrastructure is ok. Cost of living is cheap compared to first world countries.

China may not have political freedoms. But it has more social freedoms. People dont know this because no one dares to talk about it, especially the media. Social freedom means you are freer to be yourself and connect with others. And it is easier to connect with others too since they are more down to earth. So i dont feel alienated in China. People are more cool and open about talking to strangers. And you feel like you can be yourself and not try to be something you're not. You dont have to be fake.

All of this is liberating. Theres no freedom more important than the freedom to be yourself. America doesnt understand this, its way beyond America's head. America thinks freedom is political only, such as freedom of religion, freedom to vote, freedom to work, freedom of consumer choices, etc.

China is also interesting too. Not boring. Lots of cultural stuff to see and do. And the vibe feels positive. Not negative and judgmental like in Taiwan or HK or USA, which makes you feel like shit and lowers your self esteem. People also are real and genuine, not fake, which is refreshing, like honesty is refreshing. I like truth but not everyone does. Some prefer fakeness.

But I only experienced China as a tourist and traveler. Tourists usually have a good impression of China. If I were a resident that would be a different story. Living somewhere and visiting it are different, as you know.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne