Important for those drinking wheatgrass powder

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Winston
Site Admin

Important for those drinking wheatgrass powder

Post by Winston »

For those drinking wheatgrass powder, here is something important you need to know thats not mentioned on many sites.

I started drinking wheatgrass too. But then I found out something important. You gotta drink the ones that say wheatgrass JUICE powder, not wheatgrass powder. The difference is that the former has been juiced first and then freeze dried into powder at low temperatures, which preserves the enzymes and nutrients. But the latter has not.

This is very important because the human digestive system cannot extract nutrients and enzymes from grass like cows can. So it has to be juiced first and then taken on an empty stomach for our digestive system to absorb all the nutrients and enzymes, including many vitamins and minerals and chlorophyll especially, which oxygenates the blood and normalizes blood sugar and blood pressure. The juiced powder form that has been properly dried and preserved will do just that.

If you just drink the wheatgrass powder only, which is whole leaf powder and has not been juiced first, it will only give you fiber and not the nutrients in it. So if you've been doing that, then you aren't getting the real benefits from wheatgrass.

So next time you order it online, make sure you type "wheatgrass juice powder" in the search box. Ditto for barley grass juice powder as well, which is also a super nutritious green food.

I've found some good ones on http://www.iherb.com and ebay as well, for around 20 and 30 dollars. Iherb.com is good if you're overseas because if you order 30 dollars or more of products, they ship overseas for only like 5 dollars, which other sites dont offer.

Watch this video by Dr. Eric Berg where he tells you a lot of important stuff about wheatgrass and the difference between wheatgrass powder and wheatgrass JUICE powder.

This webpage goes over the difference as well.

https://www.dynamicgreens.com/wheatgras ... ass-juice/

Its too bad many people are drinking wheatgrass powder without knowing about this difference, and thus consuming fiber without the nutrients. Even big health sites such as http://www.naturalnews.com are not telling people about this.

Here are the amazing and impressive benefits of drinking wheatgrass juice.

https://www.dynamicgreens.com/benefits- ... ass-juice/

https://www.naturalnews.com/044142_whea ... stion.html
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Important for those drinking wheatgrass powder

Post by Winston »

This is what you need to get. Its grown in ancient sea beds with rich trace minerals and deep roots.

https://shop.drberg.com/raw-wheat-grass ... on-regular

But that one is kind of expensive. There are similar ones online for less. Heres a cheaper option.

https://www.thesynergycompany.com/organ ... ice-powder

Notice how its juiced first before powdered.
FRESH Ingredients
Just after being harvested from organic farmlands, our wheat grass is cold washed and juiced. Because our grass is fresh from the field, all the nutrients and goodies needed to benefit your health are fully captured.

PURE Juice
Cold-pressed juicing protects the nutrients and makes it super easy for your body to digest and absorb. Unlike other products that are heat dried and/or loaded with fillers, carriers and additives, our juicing and low-temp drying process gives you just pure juice in a powder form.

SIMPLE To Use Powder
Because we put so much care into every step of our ingredients – from seed to harvest to our final cold milling into a fine powder, they‘re a snap to use. Readily dissolves into juice or water; or add to your smoothie or favorite recipe. Fresh, Pure, and Simple!
Heres a diagram of the process.

Wow look at the health benefits.
HEALTH BENEFITS

* Rich source of chlorophyll, a traditional blood cleanser and builder
* High percentage of plant-based protein (25-35% by weight)
* Enzymatically bioactive to spark healthy metabolic function
* Alkaline properties supports healthy pH balance
* Supports healthy digestion and elimination
* Traditionally used for boosting energy and vitality
* Complete source of amino acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and chlorophyll
You can find more brands and options on Amazon, eBay and iherb.com.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy cow! Wow! I just drank the barley grass juice powder i received called green magma, and tried one glass and man that was the most nutritious healthy energizing drink I've ever had. Wow. It tastes even better and healthier than wheatgrass and has so much nutrients in it. This has got to be the most healthy drink of all time. I definitely recommend you all try it.

You can get it from iherb at the link below. International shipping is only 5 dollars. This is the one i got called green magma. It was invented by a Japanese guy and has sold in over 50 countries and been juiced first for maximum nutrition.

https://www.iherb.com/pr/Green-Foods-Co ... 300-g/3643

Details:

Perfectly Balanced Green Nutrition

Over 40 years ago, Dr. Hagiwara discovered that organic young barley grass is the most nutritionally balanced food in nature. His original formula, Green Magma, has sold in over 50 countries around the world to thousands of happy healthy customers. Green Magma contains over 100 beneficial phytonutrients including enzymes, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, protein, carotenoids, flavonoids and chlorophyll.

Nourish your body the way nature intended!

Chlorophyll helps to gently cleanse the body, balance pH levels, promote good digestion and fight free radicals.

Active Enzymes help digestion, promote energy production and support metabolism.

Antioxidants support the immune system, healthy aging and cardiovascular function.

The Result: increased energy levels, improved digestion, enhanced mental acuity and better looking hair, skin and nails.

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Don't forget to wash it down with some hydrogen peroxide off a copper vessel lol. Sorry Winston couldn't resist lol

But seriously that drink seems a bit overpriced at $2.65 an ounce.
Fruit juices should have all the benefits claimed for a fraction of the cost. I drink a bunch of smoothies of different fruits here in vietnam almost every day, for about a buck. I love it, delicious and healthy. Smoothies here are called Sinh To by the way, and you can even combine flavors.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Im sorry droid. You don't know much about nutrition. Everyone knows vegetables have a lot more nutrition than fruits. No fruit has the nutrition of kale, wheatgrass or barley grass. Look it up. Fruit juices are mostly sugar. Especially orange juice. They dont have chlorophyll or all the nutrients listed above. Try the barley grass juice first before you make random claims. Or ask a health nut.

Green foods are considered superfoods. Theres a reason for that. You cant compare fruit juices. Come on. Get real.

Also i don't think barley grass juice is expensive. The benefits are worth more than the cost. And health is priceless. The 10 oz one i linked above is only 40 dollars. No biggie. And 5 oz version is 20 dollars. Very affordable for such amazing nutritional quality. Plus super cheap shipping overseas.

FYI im not drinking copper water anymore. Im drinking h2o2 still and apple cider vinegar too, along with wheatgrass and barley grass. Try them yourself and see which works best for you.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Heres a good article that compares wheatgrass and barley grass. As you can see they are very similar. But barley grass has slightly higher nutrition content and more protein and benefits your skin. So if you have to choose, barley grass is better.

https://beautifullyalive.org/barley-gra ... -benefits/

Btw i just tried barley grass juice last night and it was an amazing energy booster. More so than wheatgrass. I felt like the energy of mother earth came alive in me. Wow. I was impressed and mesmerized. Its a must try if you want to take something healthy, energizing and rejuvenating.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Do they actually sell just plain wheatgrass powder? It's high school biology: that's cow food.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Heres a good article that compares wheatgrass and barley grass. As you can see they are very similar. But barley grass has slightly higher nutrition content and more protein and benefits your skin. So if you have to choose, barley grass is better.

https://beautifullyalive.org/barley-gra ... -benefits/

Btw i just tried barley grass juice last night and it was an amazing energy booster. More so than wheatgrass. I felt like the energy of mother earth came alive in me. Wow. I was impressed and mesmerized. Its a must try if you want to take something healthy, energizing and rejuvenating.
Very interesting, I drink wheat grass juice powder but I have never tried barley grass juice powder, I might have to start drinking that too.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:Do they actually sell just plain wheatgrass powder? It's high school biology: that's cow food.
Yes they do. I dont know why. Many Americans dont know though. They assume if its being sold then its for humans.

I got my wheatgrass juice powder and tried it already. The taste is different from whole leaf powder. It tastes a little sweeter and more nutritious. Its great but barley grass juice powder tastes better and has more nutrition. I now drink both.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Heres why humans cannot digest grass in whole leaf form.

https://www.livescience.com/32435-why-c ... grass.html

"In principle, people can eat grass; it is non-toxic and edible. As a practical food source, however, your lawn leaves a lot to be desired.

There are two main problems with a grass diet. The first is that human stomachs have difficulty digesting raw leaves and grasses. Animals such as cows, on the other hand, have a specialized stomach with four chambers to aid in the digestion of grass (a process called rumination).

Aside from the digestion issues, a second problem with grass as a food source is the mastication. Your dentist would not be pleased; grass contains a lot of silica, an abrasive which quickly wears down teeth. Grazing animals have teeth that are adapted to continually grow, replacing the worn tooth surfaces quickly."

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:I got my wheatgrass juice powder and tried it already. The taste is different from whole leaf powder. It tastes a little sweeter and more nutritious. Its great but barley grass juice powder tastes better and has more nutrition. I now drink both.
I am drinking wheatgrass juice powder now and I am also going to start drinking barley grass juice powder as well. I will be drinking both everyday like you are doing now Winston. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another good benefit from drinking wheatgrass juice powder.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi folks,
I got my own online health store now from iherb, so you can use it to get any of the above mentioned health supplements or superfoods. International shipping on this site is very low, and if your order is over $40, then international shipping from America is FREE, unlike Amazon. So if you live abroad, you'll definitely want to consider using this site. If you order anything, please use my store link below so I can earn some commission from it. The prices will be the same. Also, on my page below, below my logo, are a list health supplements I recommend that will boost your immune system and keep you healthy so you don't get sick while abroad or traveling. Happy browsing.

https://www.iherb.com/me/happierabroad

Wheatgrass juice powder products.

https://www.iherb.com/search?kw=wheatgr ... der&rank=0