Watching 2 Brothers and a Bride

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
sweetlove23592
Freshman Poster

Post by sweetlove23592 »

Last night, the movie 2 Brothers and a Bride was on TV and I thought “hey, why not?” The movie was interesting and fresh. It was about 2 brothers from the Midwest that joined a matchmaking tour to St. Petersburg, Russia where they are promised introductions to hundreds of women in 2 weeks.

The characters Jake and Josh live and work in a vegetable farm and their Ma looked after them. When she died, the two realized how lonely and bad they are in household work. With the issue looming, Josh books 2 tickets to Russia as part of the “A Foreign Affair” singles tour.

At first glance, you’d expect a sort of romance over the rainbow but these 2 brothers aren’t exactly looking for love; they are looking for a wife. This synopsis makes this rom-com-indie movie unique.

The character Angela Beck, a British reporter doing a documentary on the “A Foreign Affair” scenario, is fascinated and confused about the whole gig. Her character brings in a sensible, down-to-earth and insightful side of the tour.

Overall, the movie brings in a unique outlook on singles tours and romance in entirety. I think it’s worth recommending. What do you think?
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Watching 2 Brothers and a Bride

Post by Winston »

Ive seen that. Its pretty funny. And somewhat realistic too. It shows both the good and bad side of Russian women, not just one or the other.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne