From a woman who hates American men (the other side)

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

From a woman who hates American men (the other side)

Post by Winston »

Hi folks,
You won't believe this, but this Puerto Rican American woman wrote me this rant about how in America, it's the men that's the problem, not the women. What is she smoking? Sure she has some valid points, but there is a lot of hatred and vindictiveness in her tone. There's definitely a chip on her shoulder.

I thought I should post it though, to be fair to the other side, and let the American females explain why they are dissatisfied with American men, to give them a voice as well.

"I don't watch those sitcoms. I think I stopped watching at around the time I began noticing a steady agenda of them all suddenly showing unattractive, uninteresting and overweight men somehow mysteriously all able to attract, possess and keep thin, unusually physically attractive girlfriends and wives. And overweight women never being able to attract, possess and keep attractive men. And black people all being urban, hip and "street". Maybe men being shown as idiots in sitcoms is the correlative to this.

I really don't want to go into any further gender discussions, Winston. I thought your essay was offensive on many levels. Nor am I really interested in writing an essay. Men would only argue every point in it instead of seeing it as valuable information about why there is a chasm between American men and American women today. I'm not interested in closing that chasm. I have zero interest in American men and even if they changed, the wounds they have inflicted on women are so deep and deliberate we would never trust or forgive them.

In a nutshell, American men are hateful towards American women, and American men started it.

They have a strong need for a submissive whore. American men are also selfish. They think in terms of "me, me, me" and "sex, sex, sex". All the things you said in your letter. "With a non-American woman, I get sex when I want it, I get the house clean when I want it, I have hot food on the table when I want it - never any word about "we" or "she". It is about the man only: "me, me, me", "I want, I want, I want", "I get, I get, I get". Relationships survive when they are about WE, not about I or ME. American men don't get this and demand to swagger and stomp around the house like f***ing dictators.

HOW EXACTLY, WINSTON, IS THIS DIFFERENT FROM AMERICAN MILITARY AND ECONOMIC BEHAVIOR IN OTHER SOVEREIGN NATIONS AROUND THE WORLD?

Do American women run the U.S. military? Or American men?

Do American women rape other nations for their resources and torture non-Americans at Guantanamo? Or American men?

Did American women start slavery and wipe out the Native American? Or American men?

Is George W. Bush male or female?

And you endorsed and echoed all that nasty behavior in that sexist essay, yet want me as an American woman to continue communicating with you?

American men disgust me. They call "fat" what men in all other countries consider healthy and normal. They are obsessed with the cheerleader blonde and have no interest in another woman until the cheerleader has taken all their money, which she is designed and trained by society to do. Then they become obsessed with Asian women - "Asian women are perfect: thin, submissive - everything fat American whores are not" - until Asian women who are not submissive at all get that ring, get that green card and then discard them. Then it becomes Russian women: "Russian women are perfect: sexy, submissive - everything hard feminist American whores are not". On and on it goes until they finally get burned out on cunning, calculating non-American women all using them, and return in shame to us. By then we're dating European men and want nothing further to do with them.

Finally, American men are also usually bisexual. They all show homosexual tendencies and a homosexual fear and contempt for women. You show me an American man who claims he would never let a cock in his mouth, I'll show you a man who after two beers in a private room when he thinks no one is watching having that cock in every opening in his body. American women have spent four decades being cuckolded coming home to find their husbands and boyfriends caught in a blowjob with that supposedly straight male American buddy of his. I have had it happen, my friends have had it happen, my sister has had it happen.

You have a problem seeing American men emasculated on television. As an American woman, here's some advice for you.

Shut off the television sometime and read a book.

Non-American men read. That's one of the reasons we love them.

You're as hateful towards American women as American men are. I'm kind of glad you accidentally sent me that email. It shows me the real you.

Good luck to you, Winston."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

well she needs to read more books.

She's just repeated every major line of the feminist propaganda machine.

This chick is beyond help.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

Sitcoms---She's parodying you--where does the following happen?

"I began noticing a steady agenda of them all suddenly showing unattractive, uninteresting and overweight men somehow mysteriously all able to attract, possess and keep thin, unusually physically attractive girlfriends and wives."

She's a fat chick who is unable or unwilling to lose weight and angry that American guys aren't interested in her:

"And overweight women never being able to attract, possess and keep attractive men"

Here's another tip off about her weight:

"( American men) call "fat" what men in all other countries consider healthy and normal"

Sorry honey most women in Europe are trim and normal:

SHe found a guy who likes fat chicks in Europe.

"By then we're dating European men "

Send it to her!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You're right. She has major issues. Also, she mentioned that most guys secretly cheat on their girlfriends with other guys because they are closet homosexuals? Where does she get that? I've never heard of that happening, and I'm not a closet homosexual either. What a weird theory.

She does have a point about men starting wars though. But the ones who do are among the most corrupt and sociopathic type of men. They don't represent ordinary men.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

issues.

She's a just a fat chick and angry. Feminism offers her an excuse to not take responsiblity for her lack attractiveness. "Men need to change."

And yes, I know that many have tried diet after diet. I have compassion for these people, but I don't accept........ not taking responsiblity and blaming others.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

Actually, if ones looks around, there are LOTS of thin and attractive men dating overweight women. This is not the first woman I have seen who has pointed out that fat women don't get to date, at the same time, using the media to pretend it is reality. Overweight women in the states have it made. This woman thinks it's the other way around, with lots of fat men with model wives. Someone should send her a pic of me and my ex-girlfriend. I am built to the max and my ex-girlfriend weighs 300lb.

And explain to her that the media has distorted her weak female, gullible mind. Gawd, it is truly amazing how easily deceived women really are.
kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Post by kristy_571 »

I just think that someone she loves hurt her. So she is bitter and blames all American men in general for her bad problems. What she needs to do is get therapy, and start getting some self-esteem, empower herself to make her own happiness, and eventually get a good person to settle down with, and get over what happend to her. She isn't totally lost if she gets some help and stops blaming other people for her unhappiness.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

That this woman is Puerto Rican is very telling. I have extensive experience in Puerto Rico and the women there are particularly difficult in that they expect the chivalrous deference AND the biased benefits of feminism, together. At least American women scoff at the chivalry part.

It is so bad that Puerto Rico now has the seventh highest divorce rate in the world, and male homosexuality is mushrooming among the younger generation.

This woman's opinion seems to be a reaction to American Men's lack of chivalry to which she may have been culturally accustomed.
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

NONESENSE

Post by firethrower1000 »

lol she calls men selfish as if women are not......SHE says its only about men "i get" and "me" that because in america its"i don't get" and "her".....SHE is crazy if she thinks american women always thinks"we"......

ANYWAY abroad is alot better than in the US, period.

Basically in short: In the US its all about the "Material" and Abroad its all about the" People".....Human bond is way better than material bond in my opinion
Nate
Freshman Poster

How Special

Post by Nate »

She has provided you with a classic study of a profound ignoramus. The term "sniveling mental degenerate" comes to mind.
She sounds like a whale that imagines a world of men filled with chubby chasers because the whales are the "real women".
Unfortunately, no matter how disgusting she is, there is some idiot guy who will breed with her and she will end up with kids...and they will be voters some day...scary huh?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How Special

Post by jamesbond »

Nate wrote:She has provided you with a classic study of a profound ignoramus. The term "sniveling mental degenerate" comes to mind.
She sounds like a whale that imagines a world of men filled with chubby chasers because the whales are the "real women".
Unfortunately, no matter how disgusting she is, there is some idiot guy who will breed with her and she will end up with kids...and they will be voters some day...scary huh?
You hit the nail on the head Nate! After reading what you said, I don't know if I should laugh, or .............. vomit! LOL :lol:

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:That this woman is Puerto Rican is very telling. I have extensive experience in Puerto Rico and the women there are particularly difficult in that they expect the chivalrous deference AND the biased benefits of feminism, together. At least American women scoff at the chivalry part.

It is so bad that Puerto Rico now has the seventh highest divorce rate in the world, and male homosexuality is mushrooming among the younger generation.

This woman's opinion seems to be a reaction to American Men's lack of chivalry to which she may have been culturally accustomed.
What possible benefits could a man receive from marrying a woman from Puerto Rico? They seem to exhibit all the worst traits of American women and none of the pluses of classic Latin women. Not to mention they tend to be overweight with bad attitudes. It's like a combination of every bad trait from the U.S. and Latin America rolled into one shitty country.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

I think Ladislav used in Puerto Rico? Perhaps he can shed some light.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Repatriate wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:That this woman is Puerto Rican is very telling. I have extensive experience in Puerto Rico and the women there are particularly difficult in that they expect the chivalrous deference AND the biased benefits of feminism, together. At least American women scoff at the chivalry part.

What possible benefits could a man receive from marrying a woman from Puerto Rico? They seem to exhibit all the worst traits of American women and none of the pluses of classic Latin women. Not to mention they tend to be overweight with bad attitudes. It's like a combination of every bad trait from the U.S. and Latin America rolled into one shitty country.
Yes indeed. It has gotten worse even. According to local Puerto Rican men, the courts side with the women even more quickly than in the US mainland. Women routinely roll over men in Puerto Rico and they scream persecution if they don't get their way.

Puerto Rico needs a massive recessionary cleansing to rebalance the relations between the sexes. Twenty percent unemployment is not high enough, it needs to go higher to right the feminist imbalance that has ruined that island.

This is all ironic because the reputation of the machismo mentality still persists, but it is all myth.
starkeep
Freshman Poster

Post by starkeep »

8) talk about a manhater. She probobly has agirlfriend and a blackboyfriend. Blames all the problems of the past on white males. Its like blaming
slavery on present generations. I have never had any slaves and worked like one my whole life maybe if she hates males here she should go back to portorico with her girlfriend.
fed up