So in the west it is only good looking guys that get girls?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

So in the west it is only good looking guys that get girls?

Post by chanta76 »

I been watching some of this guys videos on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A

He makes some sense. BUt I think sometimes he focus TOO much only on looks but makes a strong argument.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: So in the west is it only good looking guys that get girls.

Post by Cornfed »

It is not only good looking guys. Various scum of the earth and people with status in a particular environment also sportfuck skanks.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Looks like Wufan found a way to monetize his schtick. He used to come on here with his phony male model profiles, and point out that there was no hope for anyone who didn't look like the top one percent of the top 0.5 percent. Obviously there's something to it -- online dating is always going to be 98 percent about the photo -- but my observations of who hooks up with whom in real life don't correlate at all with his viewpoint. I see 9 and 10 women with 5 guys on a regular basis. If anything, people are drawn to others who kind of look like them, but aren't necessarily high up in the looks scale.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

In western countries how much money a man makes far outweighs his looks. Western women go for money first, looks are a distant second.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

jamesbond wrote:
December 17th, 2017, 5:48 pm
In western countries how much money a man makes far outweighs his looks. Western women go for money first, looks are a distant second.
That is an oversimplification of the situation. It depends on the environment. I am not going to get more 17-18yo tail than the captain of the football team, despite making more money than him.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: So in the west it is only good looking guys that get girls?

Post by chanta76 »

gsjackson,

So the creator of that youtube channel is wufan?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

chanta76 wrote:
December 20th, 2017, 8:48 pm
gsjackson,

So the creator of that youtube channel is wufan?
Just a guess, but the viewpoint is exactly the same. Wufan is a European in his late 20s, which is what the narrator sounds like.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

jamesbond wrote:
December 17th, 2017, 5:48 pm
The role of big money is grossly overstated. Please let me explain....

Money does nothing, in my experience, when you consider STATUS and balls to approach. Western women don't know anything about my wealth, but they respond to guys with the balls to go up to them and chat it up, especially if they are hot. Most Western guys are too scared to do that, but many hover around to eaves-drop when I do it. Women get the signal that if a guy goes right for what he wants without fear or reticence, he must have some major status backing him up (wealth, intelligence, success, good genes, good sex, etc). It also helps to become immune to rejection. On the rare occasion where I am rudely rejected, I will smile and laugh mockingly at the girl which turns them on. I walk away and they become the rejected one in the end which intrigues them, especially when they see me talking with another cute girl.

What money HAS done is give me a chip on my shoulder where I don't care about rejection, female validation, or anything other than getting what I want from a woman. Women respond to that positively.

Also, when I am in a location which denotes high status (first class, VIP lounge, posh hotel, etc) women's behavior is more submissive and deferential than normal, thus open to being hit on.

The exception to the rule is with shameless gold diggers, strippers, and sugar babies. Certain silly gold diggers in America sometimes think I am a professional or former professional athlete. When I tell them I was not, I see their interest immediately melt away. Sugar babies do site searches based on the men's wealth and I get more than my share of emails from girls who specifically seek out men with high wealth. None of these women are worth more than a fling or short term dalliance. Longer term associations with these types will make them feel entitled and will get you sued, arrested, or otherwise deprived of much your money. Keep these types short term only!

Bottom line is, while wealth does attract gold diggers, having the balls to approach women without concern for outcome is what ALL women like and respond to positively regardless of wealth. Women like that more than actual money because it indicates high status.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

When it comes to status, not all girls are the same. Most high school students don't have a lot of money themselves, even if their parents are rich. But some of the girls do go for status, the top athlete, the boy from the cool group. Girls talk about other boys being cute, and may go for the popular one. But if you will notice, sometimes the more visible girls in the school go for the popular boys. The popular girls that get more attention may try to date the popular boys.

But then there is that goth chick dating that other goth guy, and neither of them are popular, and the rest of the school that don't really seem to participate in the popularity hierarchy, and some of them date, too. The goth chick may think the guy is cool by niche Goth standards, though, so it could be a status thing, but not mainstream status. Some of the girls don't care about 'status' using popularity as the currency. A loner guy who is an outsider, who seems above the concern with popularity, could seem 'alpha' to a girl. Maybe these girls have their own definition of 'status'.

Now, I'm thinking of 1980's and 1990's high school movies in addition to my 1980's high school experiences I am drawing from...

And not all girls are all into alpha males either. A lot of them are, and some of the 'alpha' characteristics might throw the largest net. But there are also girls who think a guy being shy about approaching is endearing. Girls aren't all the same.

Personality on a girl can help attract men, too. I certainly had some criteria for looks back when I was looking, and girls who weren't my type for what I was attracted to weren't under consideration at all. But within the range I was looking at, I'm sure personality was a factor, whether I consciously realized it or not.

There was a group of cheerleaders and football players I ate lunch with at one high school I went to. There was a black girl I didn't find attractive but maybe the black boys did. Two of the girls were either blonde or sandy blond, every good looking girls. One brunette reminded me of Miss Piggy, kind of pudgy and something about the face, too. She had a boyfriend. But there was this other girl at a high school I went to who was in the 8 or 9 range for looks, but kind of a loner, with one friend, with kind of a blank expression or else sort of negative and sarcastic. She could have this 'get out of my face' attitude if you talked to her, kind of like the attitude a lot of men describe these days, but on a girl in the 1980's. She was a much prettier girl, but I don't think she was seeing anyone. We worked together, and a coworker was telling her she was pretty and she should try to get elected homecoming queen. She wasn't interested. Maybe he was trying to flatter her and gain her interest by that approach. I found the negative attitude made her uninteresting to me.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

chanta76 wrote:
December 16th, 2017, 10:38 pm
... I think sometimes he focus TOO much only on looks but makes a strong argument.
it is true that LOOKS, MONEY, STATUS of a man play a major role when he is looking for a girl.

However his explanation in that video is too simple.

LOOKS play only a minor role for men, especially if money and status are fine.

Western women, who in general show up with a low morality don't care much about LOOKS, but surely more about money.
As long as you have money she will stay, and no money and she will leave.

Some girls are totally blind are into celebrity STATUS and they will run after such boys who can choose among hundreds of girls and later on, deeply disappointed they are claiming rape when being dumped.

-----

About the first contact with any Western girl, I think it is most important for a man to make himself 'different from others'.
This can be done in a positive, but with Western girls also in a negative way.
Negative is often better.

For example:
Wrong:
I work every day overtime as I want to save money to buy my own house.
Right:
Guess where I have been last week. I was still in jail.

Wrong:
I am not drinking any alcohol, I never had anything to do with drugs. I am a non-smoker, too.
Right:
Yesterday with my friends we were totally high sitting under the bridge. Just cool...Great party with weed and pills and some hard drinks.
Now I feel really hot again.

-----

Such arguments often do not work out in Asia. Women living in Asia expect in general a somewhat different boyfriend.
However what I have seen, such talk works great when approaching Western women.

Western girls often do not miss anything, but still they are never satisfied. They want to meet a man - serious or not does, it does not matter who he is - who is NOT BORING. Basically they are looking for an entertainer. Looking for exciting activity - legal or not does not matter.

Just my impression, openly said, best is to have nothing to do with Western women.
new2foreigndating
Freshman Poster

Post by new2foreigndating »

I find here there are these types of guys who get laid a lot or quick access to girlfriends (although I can with a lot of work and bullshit get a gf here in my home country for a few months due to cheating and other shit I prefer not too)

1. Good looking guys (obvious). They seem to really like muscular ripped to shreds guys. But even so they are still bitchy to them from what I hear from my gymbros. I like to lift but I am more into strength training and such so I am not really ripped. Even if I was ripped I'd still not want a woman here.

2. Ghetto drug dealing kind of guys who collect welfare. They can be ugly and gross even have rotten teeth.

3. Black and Arabic guys (some of my good friends are black so this is not to complain but just how it is, I use to date a few black girls before so I can't complain either)

4. Really financially well off guys with high status jobs

5. Bouncers

I am military but due to the left leaning/bitchy nature of most women they don't find it attractive and many even don't believe I am military because of how I look (not a huge bodybuilder kind of guy I guess)

Only thing I noticed is women older than me sometimes compliment me as cute due to my babyface but honestly I am not that into older women whose "past is just a past" etc. Its nonsense. Once a slut always a slut sorry ladies.

Last week some blonde girl was approaching me/sending me nudes etc. And she was big into cocaine and rough sex etc. I just stayed away. I don't want some night of fun with some random skank and then get feelings get my heart ripped apart again. And most people have told me I am ugly to my face. I'm balding, crooked teeth, big crooked nose, big ears, bad physique, etc. I don't slay but I have to approach numerous women just to get a ONS or a brief relationship. It takes a toll on my mental health so I avoid it like the plague. I was accustomed to paying for sex for a while. That's honestly the easiest route if you just want a screw.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

A Quasimodo looking NFL quarterback will have more success with women than a 9/10 mailman these days.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Always searching but never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.