Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by OutWest »

Winston wrote:
December 25th, 2017, 5:00 am
fschmidt wrote:
December 24th, 2017, 12:51 am
I am planning to ban Contrarian Expatriate. See:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=36802&e=1&view=unread#p303820

If anyone objects, please let me know.
Why? He is a veteran member here and very deep and intellectual. Rock says he's among the top 1 percent of the most intelligent blacks in the world. Usually you never ban anyone, so he must have done something really bad or you have a good reason, right? I can't find the reasons in that thread. Plus it's not a nice thing to do during Christmas. :P Where is your holiday spirit? We are supposed to spread love over the holiday season right? Did he even get a warning first?
Winston, Really, you have to focus. Fschmidt is not acting without reason. CE clearly stated he cooked up some kind of pedo investigation against Cornfed. Read Cornfeds comments and then how they were twisted. If using such tactics on your forum is ok, I'm out of here.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Winston wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
December 24th, 2017, 12:51 am
I am planning to ban Contrarian Expatriate. See:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=36802&e=1&view=unread#p303820

If anyone objects, please let me know.
Why? He is a veteran member here and very deep and intellectual. Rock says he's among the top 1 percent of the most intelligent blacks in the world. Usually you never ban anyone, so he must have done something really bad or you have a good reason, right? I can't find the reasons in that thread. Plus it's not a nice thing to do during Christmas. :P Where is your holiday spirit? We are supposed to spread love over the holiday season right? Did he even get a warning first?
The reason is that Contrarian Expatriate called the police on Cornfed because he doesn't like Cornfed's views.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=36802&start=30#p303755
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=36802&start=60#p303816

We cannot have free speech if members call the police on people who they disagree with.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow that is drastic. I didn't know CE was capable of doing that. It's not like he is the world's cyber police force or something. That's going overboard. Just because Cornfed advocates relations with minors doesn't mean he's committed any illegal acts. Talking about something and acting on it are two different things. I told you guys not to discuss that topic. Now you got the FBI monitoring us.

CE should know better. The feds love to use any excuse to attack people and intervene. They love any excuse to become aggressive and fight. They are like the Inquisition, seeing evil everywhere and often imagining it. So its best not to feed their paranoia and aggression. A wise person knows that. CE should learn to leave these things to God and karma and to the balance of the universe.

Should we put that thread into the NSFW section or archive it so that no one can read or find it?

Btw this forum is not hosted by phpbb, the software came from phpbb, so phpbb cannot trace the identity of Cornfed.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Winston wrote:
December 25th, 2017, 4:25 pm
Should we put that thread into the NSFW section or archive it so that no one can read or find it?
I think moving it to the NSFW section would be a good idea.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
Wow that is drastic. I didn't know CE was capable of doing that. It's not like he is the world's cyber police force or something. That's going overboard. Just because Cornfed advocates relations with minors doesn't mean he's committed any illegal acts. I told you guys not to discuss that topic. Now you got the FBI monitoring us.

Btw this forum is not hosted by phpbb, the software came from phpbb, so phpbb cannot trace the identity of Cornfed.
The thread is fairly innocuous, so no reason to hide it. The problem is attracting attention from the feds at all can be a hassle for forums that allow politically incorrect content, which is another reason CE has to go. It would be fairly easy to trace my identity, but I don’t think anything will come of it as I’m not doing anything noteworthy at the moment.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

fschmidt wrote:
December 25th, 2017, 4:29 pm
Winston wrote:
Even if we do that, the feds can just create a forum account and view it right? What would be the use?

Besides, CE said he already made screen shots of that thread.

CE should know better. The feds love to use any excuse to attack people and intervene. They love any excuse to become aggressive and fight. They are like the Inquisition, seeing evil everywhere and often imagining it. So its best not to feed their paranoia and aggression. A wise person knows that. CE should learn to leave these things to God and karma and to the balance of the universe.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Winston wrote:
December 25th, 2017, 5:05 pm
fschmidt wrote:
December 25th, 2017, 4:29 pm
Even if we do that, the feds can just create a forum account and view it right? What would be the use?
Just to avoid more attention. Cornfed did nothing illegal, so this is just a nuisance if the feds investigate, but no need to draw more attention that could cause more trouble.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
Where is your holiday spirit? We are supposed to spread love over the holiday season right?
Happy holidays, Winston.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok I moved that thread to the NSFW section. Btw fschmidt, you can also move threads in your moderator control panel too. Do you know how to do that? Click on the icon that looks like a hammer below each thread to see the options you can do in it, which includes moving the thread.

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Adama wrote:
December 24th, 2017, 10:15 pm
I really hate it when people want to use their fake love of children as a reason to oppress someone they hate for no reason.
Yeah he really went over the line with that contrived stunt. Abusing the system knowing how biased it is, just to get to the guy, was quite the bitch move I must say -assuming it was true-. I liked a great deal of CE's contributions but this was too much.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Winston wrote:
December 25th, 2017, 6:07 pm
Ok I moved that thread to the NSFW section. Btw fschmidt, you can also move threads in your moderator control panel too. Do you know how to do that? Click on the icon that looks like a hammer below each thread to see the options you can do in it, which includes moving the thread.
Yes I see how to do it. But I didn't think about it until you suggested it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

droid wrote:
December 26th, 2017, 12:46 am
Adama wrote:
I really hate it when people want to use their fake love of children as a reason to oppress someone they hate for no reason.
Yeah he really went over the line with that contrived stunt. Abusing the system knowing how biased it is, just to get to the guy, was quite the bitch move I must say -assuming it was true-. I liked a great deal of CE's contributions but this was too much.
Yeah and if he really loves children, he would show it by donating to children's orphanage charities or volunteering to help children in orphanages or being a big brother to a child in need in the big brother program, etc. Not by bickering about children online.

Plus we are supposed to be bros here and help and support each other, not bring each other down. The Freemasons help each other out and stick up for each other. So why can't we at least? Geez. Even football team members support each other. So why shouldn't we at least? Geez.

Carnio
Freshman Poster

Post by Carnio »

Last edited by Carnio on October 27th, 2019, 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

droid wrote:
December 26th, 2017, 12:46 am
Adama wrote:
It's a feminist type move. Like when they say lawyers tell the ex-wives to make an abuse complaint to get the upper hand. You'll find that many people have zero integrity and great amounts of hatred that seems to come out of nowhere.

Just like I always said, many of these manosphere men have no love for other men. MGTOW seems to be just feminism for men. Some of them have no problem using feminist tactics, as long as it isn't aimed at them. The hypocrites among them even use feminism and law enforcement against other men, while complaining about how women use the power of the state to destroy men in hypocrisy. This is why I am not MGTOW.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
December 26th, 2017, 2:20 am
Plus we are supposed to be bros here and help and support each other, not bring each other down. The Freemasons help each other out and stick up for each other. So why can't we at least? Geez. Even football team members support each other. So why shouldn't we at least? Geez.
I think that's good, too. But posters calling blacks apes, baboons, etc. runs against the idea of being bros.