Are Utah Mormon girls a good dating or wife option in America?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Re: Are Utah Mormon girls a good option?

Post by MattHanson1990 »

My new post on this thread is replacing the old ones from 2 years ago.

But I have some experience with Mormon people in general. In my fourth year of university, a female friend who played viola in the symphony orchestra at the time (she's LDS, and is originally from Utah which says a lot) invited me to dinners held every Wednesday evening during the semester. There, I met several other Mormon students and befriended them, including my female friend's current husband (they were boyfriend and girlfriend at the time). The people overall were very communal, and I was even invited to play air hockey and Foosball them sometimes. Over time, I noticed a lot of the people following a certain pattern. Not all but many of them got married quickly, my female friend included. Another thing I noticed was that Mormon girls didn't dress provocatively, especially the ones who went on missionaries (they are addressed as "Sister" and their last names).

That being said, I'm now in a relationship with a Mexican girl who's almost 2 years my senior, and she's a Mormon. One of my good female friends here in Mexico set me up with her. We went on three long dates, and we became official at the end of the third date.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

MattHanson1990 wrote: I'm now in a relationship with a Mexican girl who's almost 2 years my senior, and she's a Mormon. One of my good female friends here in Mexico set me up with her. We went on three long dates, and we became official at the end of the third date.
A Mormon woman from a third world country is a safe bet. I married one. A Mormon woman from western country is not a safe bet.

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Taco wrote:A Mormon woman from a third world country is a safe bet. I married one. A Mormon woman from western country is not a safe bet.
There are Filipina Mormons in northern Cebu? I wonder how many Mormons are out there in the Visayas.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Falcon wrote:
Taco wrote:A Mormon woman from a third world country is a safe bet. I married one. A Mormon woman from western country is not a safe bet.
There are Filipina Mormons in northern Cebu? I wonder how many Mormons are out there in the Visayas.
Most cities in the Visayas there will be a few unmarried Filipina, Mormons. You can meet them at church or sometimes on the internet. Like most women here they don't get a lot of male attention that's been my observation.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Taco wrote:Most Mormon women are difficult to get along with and they have a high divorce rate. That's all the information you really need. Mormon men are sometimes criticized as being irresponsible for not wanting to marry them.
I have heard this same thing about Mormon women from other people as well. I think it's a good idea to avoid Mormon women like you would avoid the Zika virus! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

I have dated Mormon girls from the Philippines and Thailand.

From Personal Experience
Philippines- Wonderful Moron ladies and affectionate!
Thailand- Nasty Bitches! Lesbian drunks and horrible people. And they lecture you (Two-Faced!).
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have any of you experienced this?

If you go to a Mormon church in Utah, they act like engaging you and converting you is a top priority. As though you are a primary target for conversion. Lol. All that attention is nice but theres an ulterior motive behind it and you feel pressured to please them and pretend to be interested in Mormonism. Lol

Try walking into a Mormon church. Then you'll know what it feels like to be a primary target. Lol. You can feel the mormons honing in on you like the Predator movies where the predator uses that red triangle in his thermal vision to lock on target. Lol

After the church service they dont just say thanks for coming and then let you leave. Lol. No. They take you into a private room and witness to you and have a long talk with you about the truth of Mormonism and God's word. Lol. At that point its awkward and you arent sure how to break away. Lol.

Its like a police interrogation room. Lol. Its high pressure and you feel like you have to be rude to break away. Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Winston wrote:Have any of you experienced this?

If you go to a Mormon church in Utah, they act like engaging you and converting you is a top priority. As though you are a primary target for conversion. Lol. All that attention is nice but theres an ulterior motive behind it and you feel pressured to please them and pretend to be interested in Mormonism. Lol

Try walking into a Mormon church. Then you'll know what it feels like to be a primary target. Lol. You can feel the mormons honing in on you like the Predator movies where the predator uses that red triangle in his thermal vision to lock on target. Lol

After the church service they dont just say thanks for coming and then let you leave. Lol. No. They take you into a private room and witness to you and have a long talk with you about the truth of Mormonism and God's word. Lol. At that point its awkward and you arent sure how to break away. Lol.

Its like a police interrogation room. Lol. Its high pressure and you feel like you have to be rude to break away. Lol
Utah Mormons are friendlier than most. 80% of the people that move there convert because their surrounded by Mormons 24 hrs a day. However, a lot of them are sincere and will help you out with anything you might need including a job even if you don't convert.

Salt Lake does have its share of violent crime...

Chinese Student Killed
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nati ... story.html
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Stay away from Mormons. I have talked with Mormons before. One Mormon woman directly cursed me with many curses. I've also heard some of the worst lies come from some of them. Mormonism is similar to being a Jehovah's Witness, if not worse. I am warning you: Stay away from Mormonism the same way you would avoid Scientology.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQb2mTzwlLo[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eQ_njjkacw[/youtube]
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Adama wrote:Stay away from Mormons. I have talked with Mormons before. One Mormon woman directly cursed me with many curses. I've also heard some of the worst lies come from some of them. Mormonism is similar to being a Jehovah's Witness, if not worse. I am warning you: Stay away from Mormonism the same way you would avoid Scientology.
Here in Tokyo, various religious groups are ringing at my door all the time, some are Shinto, some are Buddhist, some are Christians of any kind.

Christians walking from door to door in Japan are often Koreans and sometimes Asian-Americans. I send them all away.

I have however to say the most educated ones I met, with the best answers they gave me to my arguments and most patient ones were the Mormons.
These people sent abroad for missionary work are really good in foreign languages and in the way they argue, they know about the country they have to go and study it in details before they leave USA.
They never get angry and they really made me speechless, I really failed to find a good answer to them in return to what they told me.

Jehovahs are getting rather rude if they notice they cannot change your mind.

The worst group I met is Scientology, they do not show up with arguments, but ask you many many questions and finally they want you to sell some books for a few 100s of dollars.

I prefer to be an atheist.

-----

About women and Mormons, in USA an American girl is an American girl, regardless her religion or race, plenty of trash and garbage.

This is a bit different in Philippines and Korea, where Christianity - regardless which kind of Christian Church it might be - is taken very seriously by their followers.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

In Mormonism, Joseph Smith, their founder, is better and more important than Christ. Mormons are not Christians despite what they say. They are followers of Joe Smith who claim they are Christian.

Likewise the JWs are not believers or followers of Christ. They follow their founders also. They just borrowed a little from Christianity and use it as a cover.

Don't be deceived. Many of these people are very dangerous.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Yohan wrote:
I have however to say the most educated ones I met, with the best answers they gave me to my arguments and most patient ones were the Mormons.
These people sent abroad for missionary work are really good in foreign languages and in the way they argue, they know about the country they have to go and study it in details before they leave USA.

There's only one message that a Christian needs to give you when he or she knocks on your door. That is Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you're saved. That's it. They can explain it further, but that is the meat of the message.

As far as questions, I'm willing to answer a couple of questions for those who are genuinely curious, but I find atheists simply want debate, and I won't waste time debating someone when I'm out evangelizing, because it is a waste of time to debate someone who isn't interested in believing in Christ. That time wasted could have been used to talk to someone else.
Yohan wrote: About women and Mormons, in USA an American girl is an American girl, regardless her religion or race, plenty of trash and garbage.
Falling for the absurdity of Mormonism makes a woman worth even less to me than an American woman, regardless of her nationality. Go see what they believe and how absurd it is, then you will realize, that a person must have a totally different way of thinking to accept what Mormons have to say when you get deep enough.

The surface is Christian but when you dig deep it is utter nonsense.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

I spent about a year as a Mormon. I attended church regularly and made friends there. I dated there. I just wanted to see what this was like.

Ultimately, as discussed above, I found that the women are no better (and sometimes actually worse) than the typical AW.

So I don't go to church anymore. Haven't been in a few months now.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Adama wrote:
November 2nd, 2017, 6:23 am
In Mormonism, Joseph Smith, their founder, is better and more important than Christ. Mormons are not Christians despite what they say. They are followers of Joe Smith who claim they are Christian.

Likewise the JWs are not believers or followers of Christ. They follow their founders also. They just borrowed a little from Christianity and use it as a cover.

Don't be deceived. Many of these people are very dangerous.
There's no truth to these statements.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

A simple google search will reveal that Mormonism exalts Smith above Christ, and practically all of their core beliefs are absurd.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.