Are Utah Mormon girls a good dating or wife option in America?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are Utah Mormon girls a good option?

Post by MrMan »

Jehovah's Witnesses' beliefs are somewhat similar to Christian beliefs, except they do not believe in the deity of Christ. They also do not believe in Hell. They have some strange beliefs about the end times which they emphasize a lot. The 144,000 Jews in Revelation were supposed to be their group. But they grew to more than 144,000, so they said some of them would make it into that number. It doesn't make sense that they would be the 144,000 from reading the passage anyway. Jehovah's Witnesses are against saying the pledge of allegiance, getting blood transfusions, and celebrating Christmas or birthdays. They also may encourage people to cut contact with relatives outside of the organization, and they may shun people for odd reasons.

Mormons have much stranger beliefs in a lot of ways. They were started by a man named Joseph Smith who lived in the 1800's. He used to try to find treasure on people's property using divination stones or something along those lines. He supposedly found some gold plates. He never showed them to anyone except when they were wrapped in cloth. Then, he put a 'seer stone' in a hat, the story goes, and saw the translation to the plates which had writing on them in 'Reformed Egyptian.' From this, he translated the Book of Mormon, which tells of Israelites who settled in the new world before the white people got here. Some of them were 'white and delightsome' and were killed off by the Lamanites, who were cursed with dark skin. I suppose these were supposed to be the Indian tribes.

There are other Mormon beliefs that are kind of weird, too, like the idea that their Jesus and Lucifer and the rest of humanity were supposed to be spirit children and that their Jesus and Lucifer offered competing plans to be the savior of the world, and that when Lucifer lost, he rebelled. Those who joined his side were said to become demons. Those who joined their Jesus were supposed to have been born white, while those who were neutral, they say, were born black. They also say that their god is from or from near a star or planet named Kolob. Battle Star Galactica's planet Kobol is based on this name.

Smith claimed he got a revelation in favor of polygamy, and that an angel threatened him with a flaming sword to follow that revelation. Smith's flaming sword problem got him in a lot of trouble. He would 'spiritually' 'marry women', some of them single, some of them married. He had at least one young teenage girl. In one of his books, he has these prophecies demanding his wife forgive him. One book says it was wrong for David and/or Solomon to be polygamous, and a later book says it was not. There were more books in their canon than the book of Mormon. Before he died, for some reason a mob had him tied up for some infraction (I'm guessing related to his flaming sword issue), and tried to convince his doctor friend to castrate him. He got out of it, somehow.

A newspaper there in the town he'd fled to with lots of Mormons after being persecuted in Ohio printed some bad things about him after the near castration incident. He declared martial law and shut down the papers. The territory he was in charged him with a crime. After they got him into custody, I think, they changed the charge to a death penalty treason charge. He was kept under arrest in a certain house that was being used as a prison. But some of his friends or relations got him a pistol. He and certain others died in a shootout with a mob that gathered outside. Some Mormons leave the part out about the gun in his hand, and make him into a martyr.

He had allegedly prophesied that his son Joseph Smith would lead the church, but his son was quite small. The larger group went with one of the church leaders Brigham Young, and another faction of Mormons followed his son. Brigham Young went out to Utah. I've read Young claimed other men as his wives if they had been 'spiritually married' to Joseph Smith. He'd keep the wife and send the husband away on a mission. Brigham Young had lots of wives. During Young's time, some settlers on their way to Oregon were attacked by some Indians, then the white Mormons came and killed off the men.

The main group of Mormons were officially polygamous until just before the turn of the 20th century when the Congress required that they be nonpolygamous to be a state. So officially they opposed polygamy, though it apparently took a while for them not to be polygamous. Splinter groups formed around polygamy, and some of these groups have gotten media attention in recent decades.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Maverick wrote:
December 25th, 2017, 11:51 am
I spent about a year as a Mormon. I attended church regularly and made friends there. I dated there. I just wanted to see what this was like.

Ultimately, as discussed above, I found that the women are no better (and sometimes actually worse) than the typical AW.

So I don't go to church anymore. Haven't been in a few months now.
There is a book on sociopathy written by a woman who describes herself as a sociopath. Her name is M. E. Thomas. It is on Amazon. She claims to be a Mormon and she describes how she treats people in that book. People to her are tools to be used. They go into one of two categories: don't hurt them, and play with them. She has different names for the categories though. Basically if they are family, she won't try to mess with them. But as for almost anyone else, she works mischief against them for her personal pleasure.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Fillip
Freshman Poster

Post by Fillip »

I'm not so religious
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

The worst mistake I ever made was to marry a Mormon woman in Austin, Texas. I was a young Army 2LT, and while I was traveling back and forth to Ft Sill, Ok she was back in Austin pfucking anyone that would stick one in her. She divorced me to run off with some married guy she was having an affair with (the married guy dumped her and ran crawling back to his wife like a p***y). After all this destruction I quietly left the church, and I just started what I call my OLC outdoor life church which was hunting and fishing and enjoying the great outdoors. I had a friend I know several months ago that met this woman online and they had been chatting for many months, so he flew to see this woman in another city and he spent several days pounding her snatch...and he said he got suspicious and he kept questioning her...and she finally came clean that she was engaged to another Mormon guy...so he said I ran as fast as I could and did not look back. So, this Miss Mormon who got plowed by who knows how many guys is probably married to some Mormon guy who does not have a clue that she did the whole football team in the locker room. My advise on Mormon's would be to be very cautious about getting involved with one, and do your research and keep your eyes wide open. You have been warned.
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I believe Mr. S who has been a poster here for a long time mentioned a few years ago that he was married to a Mormon girl a long time ago. He said Mormon girls are entitled, materialistic and often cheat on their husbands. The two of them got a divorce and he vowed never to get involved with a Mormon girl ever again.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by suprmon »

tre wrote:
November 18th, 2013, 1:11 am
Taco wrote:
Winston wrote:Are the Mormon girls in Salt Lake City, UT pretty approachable, sweet and feminine?

Any of you been there?
Mormon men have a strong tendency to put Mormon women on a pedestal and worship them. As a result you'll find that most Mormon women are no different in their attitudes towards men than mainstream American women. While many of them are friendly they will make it quite clear they are the superior officer and the mans role is to obey their every command. In other words they will not submit to you, a classic sign of a middle class woman.
I think this is mostly accurate. I was raised Mormon and most of my family are still active. I am no longer religious at all. There are good and bad Mormons of course. The benefits of a good Mormon girl are:

1) They are virgin with mostly NO experience in anything sexual
2) They put a very high priority on marriage and having children
3) They will mostly accept her gender role and be willing to stay at home to raise the kids
4) Less likely to cheat or even think about cheating.

The "cons" of a good Mormon girl are:

1) They can be extremely conservative when it comes to sex. Of example, oral sex can be off the table permanently (with SOME). "Unnatural sex" is a very real word in their vocabulary. Sex is seen as something between a man, woman and God...they want it to be respectful all the time. This isn't always the case, of course.
2) You (the man) will ALWAYS take a back seat to the children...always. You will be expected to provide for the family no matter what. When you come home, you will be expected to help around the house no matter how tired you are from work.
3) They pretty much think INSIDE of their little box...all the time. They have little understanding of the rest of the world and really strive to stay away from it. They are extremely conservative in their way of thinking and can be very judgmental as well. This can get aggravating in daily conversation...trust me...lol.
4) Young Mormon women want to date/marry ONLY YOUNG Mormon men...preferably return missionaries. This puts them out of reach to 99.9% of the male population. Mormon return missionaries (men) are usually between the ages of 20 and 22 now (younger than previous years). That is the prime age for marriage for Mormon men. The prime marriage age of Mormon women is 18-20.

The LDS (Mormon) religion has some very good parts to it (example: Food Storage/Garden instructions, Moral Teachings, etc.) but many drawbacks as well. They have no paid clergy (everything is voluntary) so that's also good. You can be "Mormon" without paying 10% tithing and can go to church every Sunday. You just won't be able to attend the Temple if you don't follow every teaching...including tithing, Law of Chastity, Word of Wisdom (alcohol and drugs), etc.. Breaking the Law of Chastity is a very serious sin to them. You can be excommunicated for simply having sex outside of marriage.

#4 of the "Con" section is the big NO-GO for most guys here though....if you are in your 30's or older you are out of luck! You might find a divorced Mormon woman (most likely with a child...or 5), but you won't be getting the young virgins at a later age.

If the young virgin women dislike older guys so much, then why did they choose to be among the dozens of wives of all those old farts that ran them Mormon enclaves?
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by MattHanson1990 »

3) They pretty much think INSIDE of their little box...all the time. They have little understanding of the rest of the world and really strive to stay away from it. They are extremely conservative in their way of thinking and can be very judgmental as well. This can get aggravating in daily conversation...trust me...lol.
Number 3 of the con section is a BIG turnoff for me. My ex-girlfriend was close-minded, which is not only typical with Mormon women but also applies to girls from Bajío region in Mexico (the states of Aguascalientes, Guanajuato, Querétaro, northeast Jalisco, and northern Michoacan). She tended to judge girls based on how they dressed, since in the Mormon religion, any garment that goes anywhere above the knees is considered vulgar.
Last edited by MattHanson1990 on February 18th, 2019, 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

I consider the Mormon community to be one of the easiest environments for a man to obtain a traditional monogamous relationship with a woman, if that's what he's looking for.

1. Mormon girls are brainwashed from early age that their purpose in life is to marry a Priesthood holder and start having kids with him. In the Mormon religion the Priesthood is necessary for entrance into the highest kingdom of glory after death. A woman can never hold the Priesthood herself, but she can access it through her husband.
Basically, this confers artificial value to men. It probably cancels out much of the loss of value men have suffered under gynocentric society in the modern age. (An interesting question is to what extent the architects of the Mormon religion deliberately planned for it to have this effect)

2. Organized religion is struggling to keep membership up in the Western world. Men are more likely to abandon the faith than women, which leaves significantly greater numbers of women attending church than men. This is happening in Mormonism, which means that a man who goes through all the expected steps should have no trouble at all getting a date. In smaller wards he has the pick of the litter.

3. Single men and women are under constant pressure to date and get married, with the church leaders providing frequent events and opportunities for singles to meet and interact with each other. They do virtually everything for you but arrange the marriage itself.

I'm almost envious of Mormon true believers for all this. Their sense of community and support for each other is incredible. Unfortunately, I cannot believe in the power of Magical Underwear.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

flowerthief00 wrote:
January 27th, 2019, 10:03 pm
I consider the Mormon community to be one of the easiest environments for a man to obtain a traditional monogamous relationship with a woman, if that's what he's looking for.

1. Mormon girls are brainwashed from early age that their purpose in life is to marry a Priesthood holder and start having kids with him. In the Mormon religion the Priesthood is necessary for entrance into the highest kingdom of glory after death. A woman can never hold the Priesthood herself, but she can access it through her husband.
Basically, this confers artificial value to men. It probably cancels out much of the loss of value men have suffered under gynocentric society in the modern age. (An interesting question is to what extent the architects of the Mormon religion deliberately planned for it to have this effect)

2. Organized religion is struggling to keep membership up in the Western world. Men are more likely to abandon the faith than women, which leaves significantly greater numbers of women attending church than men. This is happening in Mormonism, which means that a man who goes through all the expected steps should have no trouble at all getting a date. In smaller wards he has the pick of the litter.

3. Single men and women are under constant pressure to date and get married, with the church leaders providing frequent events and opportunities for singles to meet and interact with each other. They do virtually everything for you but arrange the marriage itself.

I'm almost envious of Mormon true believers for all this. Their sense of community and support for each other is incredible. Unfortunately, I cannot believe in the power of Magical Underwear.
Most women in the Mormon community are looking for tall white guys, like most other women in this country. The culture has far more feminism and female empowerment nonsense than you would think.

That's not even mentioning the 10% of GROSS salary tithing that is expected (and pressured by the entire society). This was ultimately what pushed me out. No way am I committing to 10% of my salary for life (or risk divorce).

Also, the low divorce rate only accounts for divorces that occur in the temple. The actual divorce rate in the Mormon community is similar to the divorce rate in the US as a whole.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

Girls at BYU where nearly everyone is Mormon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mRM1VwUiYA
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

Girls at the University of Utah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hEWf_YlE30

The girl at 5:35 is most likely a Mormon since she says she doesn't drink coffee.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

^ Those were funny, thanks for sharing! I love hidden camera vids.

The truth tho is that a girl's number is next to worthless, and they know it, so they don't mind giving it out.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Traveler wrote:
February 10th, 2019, 9:40 am
Girls at the University of Utah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hEWf_YlE30

The girl at 5:35 is most likely a Mormon since she says she doesn't drink coffee.
It's likely just because they are in Utah. If it weren't for that, I'd say the most likely reason is that she didn't like coffee. I didn't start drinking it until I was about 30, but when I was a kid, before Starbucks, it was this awful bitter black liquid. My parents drank theirs black, the typical old stuff off the grocery store shelf in the '70's. I tried it, and did not like it.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

flowerthief00 wrote:
February 10th, 2019, 3:02 pm
The truth tho is that a girl's number is next to worthless, and they know it, so they don't mind giving it out.
Exactly, getting a woman's phone number means nothing because most of the time nothing comes of it. Very few times does a phone number equal getting a date with a woman.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Some of you guys kind of went off on a tangent; now back to topic.

I likely found the reason why Mormon women take modesty somewhat too far. Somewhere I read that they are taught to dress modestly so that the men don't get horny, which to me sounds really ridiculous. Like I said before, many of these girls wear a-bit-too-modest garment anywhere they go, not just in the church or at church-sponsored events.

I also previously mentioned that my ex-girlfriend was a Mormon herself and was close-minded and rather judgmental. Every time we went out in public and we saw a normal girl wearing shorts or short dresses and skirts, she would always tell me "Hay una chica liberal" or "Hay una chica vulgar". To Mormons, garment that goes ANYWHERE above the knees is considered vulgar.

I wouldn't want a girl who dresses too modest, but at the same time not too provocatively either. Moderation is the key.
Last edited by MattHanson1990 on April 30th, 2019, 11:37 am, edited 2 times in total.