Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Winston »

Carnio wrote:
December 26th, 2017, 3:05 am
Is he only temporary Banned?
Or is it a Permanent Ban??
Hard to say. If CE were to apologize and try to reverse what he did and admit to the feds that he filed a false report, then we may consider it. But you know how men are, they are full of pride and never like to admit that they were wrong or apologize, even if they know they were wrong. So there's little chance of that happening. Especially since CE seemed full of pride and arrogance and never apologized for anything.

Who are you? Are you from Krygyzstan? If so, why don't you give us a trip report of it? That's a country where don't hear much about. And it's part of the FSU too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
December 26th, 2017, 7:37 am
Winston wrote:
December 26th, 2017, 2:20 am
Plus we are supposed to be bros here and help and support each other, not bring each other down. The Freemasons help each other out and stick up for each other. So why can't we at least? Geez. Even football team members support each other. So why shouldn't we at least? Geez.
I think that's good, too. But posters calling blacks apes, baboons, etc. runs against the idea of being bros.
That's a good point. Ok then, @Cornfed please stop calling names like "apes, baboons" etc. It's not a good thing to say to a bro here.

Well you can at least say I tried. :)

Does Cornfed hate Jews too, or only blacks? If he's on Fschmidt's CoAlpha Forum, then he probably isn't an anti-semite right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
December 31st, 2017, 11:01 pm
Does Cornfed hate Jews too, or only blacks? If he's on Fschmidt's CoAlpha Forum, then he probably isn't an anti-semite right?
Obviously the Jewish establishment and practicing Jews are a scourge. I think even fschmidt has come round to that view.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
January 1st, 2018, 7:57 pm
Winston wrote:
December 31st, 2017, 11:01 pm
Obviously the Jewish establishment and practicing Jews are a scourge. I think even fschmidt has come round to that view.
When did fschmidt say that? Where? I don't remember him saying that.

Do you mean the Zionist Jews or the average hardworking Jews who run bakeries? Why would average Jews who aren't rich be in on any conspiracy? Aren't they just normal people with a knack for business and financial matters?

Also Judaism is supposed to promote high morals of top calibre, even more so than ideal Christian morals. Why isn't that a good thing? Fschmidt mentioned this too. He even said some practicing Jews are Atheists too, implying that they don't even need God to have morals.

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Winston wrote:
January 1st, 2018, 9:57 pm
Cornfed wrote:
I don't think I posted this on HA:

http://www.mikraite.org/The-Judaist-Problem-tp1570.html
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
January 1st, 2018, 10:00 pm
Winston wrote:
January 1st, 2018, 9:57 pm
Cornfed wrote:
I don't think I posted this on HA:

http://www.mikraite.org/The-Judaist-Problem-tp1570.html
You did previously post the link.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:
January 1st, 2018, 10:05 pm
You did previously post the link.
I found it.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=36451

Unfortunately conversations here recently have been quite forgettable.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Who banned Kradmelder? Jamesbond? Why didn't you tell me he was banned? Next time please tell everyone in this thread if you ban a regular member. I just unbanned Kradmelder. He said he has no idea who banned him either. One of his IP's was banned too.

Also what happened to Yick? Was he banned too? I don't see him on the ban list.

Next time give them a warning first.

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
January 2nd, 2018, 10:02 am
Who banned Kradmelder? Jamesbond? Why didn't you tell me he was banned? Next time please tell everyone in this thread if you ban a regular member. I just unbanned Kradmelder. He said he has no idea who banned him either. One of his IP's was banned too.

It would be good to see Kradmelder posting again. He seemed to be living well while completely flipping off the establishment, and he expressed himself colorfully. I think Daddy Wu would be well within his thespian range. And a straight talker, to say the least. Also, public duende was in a happy relationship when last reporting, so he could rub it in Krad a bit.

I'm convinced Yick resurfaced as man With a Plan, but he denies it.
Last edited by gsjackson on January 2nd, 2018, 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
January 2nd, 2018, 12:59 pm
It would be good to see Kradmelder posting again. He seemed to be living well while completely flipping off the establishment
Eh, he was sycophantic to the establishment.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
January 2nd, 2018, 1:01 pm
gsjackson wrote:
It would be good to see Kradmelder posting again. He seemed to be living well while completely flipping off the establishment
He paid some lip service to the ladder of success because he had made his way up it. But the way he lived was almost off the grid. Even made his own beer. No obeisance whatsoever to our Hebrew overlords.

On the banning thing, Winston, there might be a glitch in the software. I was banned for a few months a couple years ago, for no apparent reason. JamesBond knew nothing about it.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

It looks like I will need to update my ignore list. Only so much nonsense I can take.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
January 2nd, 2018, 10:02 am

I didn't like anything that either one of them had to say.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Daddy Wu
Freshman Poster

Post by Daddy Wu »

Winston! My son!

Why you so clueless???

You not little boy anymore! Real man in charge of own house!

Be that man!

Love,

Your Daddy
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
January 2nd, 2018, 1:08 pm
Cornfed wrote:
January 2nd, 2018, 1:01 pm
gsjackson wrote:
He paid some lip service to the ladder of success because he had made his way up it. But the way he lived was almost off the grid. Even made his own beer. No obeisance whatsoever to our Hebrew overlords.
He was fawningly obedient to our Hebrew masters, believing their rationing system to be an absolutely perfect measure of human virtue. To this end he sent his daughter to medical school (thereby keeping a white man out) on the grounds that being handed money by the Jew system was far more for a female than birthing and raising healthy white children. You can’t get much more on-grid than that. Made his own beer? Lots of us make our own beer.