Banned from TheRightStuff forum

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Banned from TheRightStuff forum

Post by Cornfed »

Just as people on the Daily Stormer forum last year reasoned that since I didn’t support the Jewish establishment program of feminism I must be a Jew, so people on the TRS forum reason that because I don’t like the ZOG’s hired goons (who incidentally recently betrayed and assaulted lots of them at Charlottesville) that I must be one of the ZOG’s hired goons. Makes perfect sense, right? I mean, what other explanation could there possibly be? No wonder the white race is f***ed.

https://forum.therightstuff.biz/topic/6 ... e-the-cops
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Banned from TheRightStuff forum

Post by Moretorque »

Everything is a$$ backwards, I have about given up so the Marxist win I guess......
Time to Hide!
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

The Wrong Stuff

Post by Master »

Should I take out the list of sites I've been banned from?

Most of the time is for the stupidest silliest reasons. Yet they allow degenerate fagots to roam their shit. They must suck the mods cock!

I take my bans as a Badge of honor!
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Being banned from a racist forum while you subscribe to their views says a lot about you.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Man With a Plan wrote:Being banned from a racist forum while you subscribe to their views says a lot about you.
Yeah, it says that I am the real thing whereas they are a bunch of infiltrators and LARPing faggots. R.I.P. the white race - you had a good run.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

The police are only a tool. You don't want a police force filled with intelligent individuals who carefully weigh the morality of every order.

Generally speaking, police are on the side of good more often than not. Bad rulers tend to do things under the table because enforcing an evil law tends to piss off the population and make them rebel.

Infiltration of various political movements by government operatives who encourage violence is a very real thing that happens, so you have only yourself to blame for your stupidity.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Nailer wrote:The police are only a tool. You don't want a police force filled with intelligent individuals who carefully weigh the morality of every order.
You would want men enforcing the law without fear or favor and respecting the basic structure of society that they themselves hypocritically claim to support. As to the traitors of today, may they and their families all be executed.
Last edited by Cornfed on September 30th, 2017, 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Well the problem is we are 50 years too late. You can either give up or work with what you have.

This is probably a natural cycle of history and it does not make sense to waste your life trying to stop the tide, so just go somewhere else.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Nailer wrote:Well the problem is we are 50 years too late. You can either give up or work with what you have.

This is probably a natural cycle of history and it does not make sense to waste your life trying to stop the tide, so just go somewhere else.
That is the most defeatist post I've ever read. It may be right, but still defeatist.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Man With a Plan wrote:
September 27th, 2017, 8:09 am
Being banned from a racist forum while you subscribe to their views says a lot about you.
Even fellow travelers did not like the smell. Being banned from a Nazi forum for being too much of an arse.. Lol
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

OutWest wrote:
January 8th, 2018, 9:49 am
Man With a Plan wrote:
September 27th, 2017, 8:09 am
Even fellow travelers did not like the smell. Being banned from a Nazi forum for being too much of an arse.. Lol
It's more that forum mods tend to be raving lunatics.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Cornfed wrote:
January 8th, 2018, 11:33 am
It's more that forum mods tend to be raving lunatics.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf