Doctor House: How I Stopped Worrying and Learned to Love the West

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Doctor House: How I Stopped Worrying and Learned to Love the West

Post by HouseMD »

So, this is my outroduction, as I feel I've outgrown Happier Abroad. When I first came here, I was a 20-something that had a rather bad run with women, and was highly insecure and largely lost in my life. I traveled abroad a great deal, and found both social success and success with women from the beginning of my journeys until my returns home. So, you may ask, if I was so miserable at home and happier abroad, why the thread title?

As it turns out, I was just in a rut in my life, and going abroad provided the bump I needed to get my confidence back into gear. I found great success with women after a few years of trial and error. Basically, I kept growing as a person and that was seen by others. I cultivated broad, deep social networks and forged connections that will last a lifetime. Ultimately, I found women, and people in general, more drawn to me. I also continued to move forward professionally, setting myself on the path to a successful career in medicine through hard work and determination. I have reached the point where I can play the field well and with good results that have a deep and positive impact on my emotional wellbeing by the connections I form with my partners.

I've found that there are plenty of good women in America for various types of men, but I was just bad at finding them before. American women are hands down the freakiest ones in the sack of any in the world (anal on the first date is pretty rare elsewhere, but in America it's happened more than a few times, just as an example). They're open-minded to threesomes and experimentation in a way other women aren't, and they're loyal if they think you're worth keeping around. So here's to a country where a chubby, average looking guy like myself can score solid freaky chicks that he can have a decent conversation and relationship with, a place where you can make it if you try. It's not for everyone, and I'll no doubt have foreign exploits in the future (looking to Japan next, I hear I'm huge there in more ways than one) but for now, America is pretty wonderful.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Doctor House: How I Stopped Worrying and Learned to Love the West

Post by Cornfed »

In other words, sluts still throw themselves at doctors. Thus apparently all is right with the world.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
January 10th, 2018, 6:02 pm
In other words, sluts still throw themselves at doctors. Thus apparently all is right with the world.
I'm an intern, I make literally 50k a year lol. And most women have no idea what I do- I just say I work at the hospital doing a boring job with lots of paperwork. Letting people know you're a doctor attracts serious bad apples.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

A more appropriate title might be "How I Stopped Worrying and Learned to Love Satan".
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

fschmidt wrote:
January 10th, 2018, 6:53 pm
A more appropriate title might be "How I Stopped Worrying and Learned to Love Satan".
Your words call me evil, but your heart knows it's sour grapes disguised as self-righteousness.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Did you have that MD degree back when you weren't having much success with women?

I'd imagine a chubby medical doctor could have more success getting dates than an unemployed, reasonably good-looking guy with a fit physique.

I'm curious. Have you ever worn a white lab coat and a stethoscope when trying to pick up women? I genuinely would not be surprised if that would get you more phone numbers than if you tried the same without it.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
January 10th, 2018, 6:05 pm
Cornfed wrote:
I'm an intern, I make literally 50k a year lol. And most women have no idea what I do- I just say I work at the hospital doing a boring job with lots of paperwork. Letting people know you're a doctor attracts serious bad apples.
You said you were in a mostly female hierarchy which you were at the top of. My theory is that if you are in a position where sluts will throw themselves at you, then other sluts will throw themselves at you regardless of whether they know about your position or not. I’ve seen this several times. Probably a phenomenon that Rupert Sheldrake should investigate.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

You'll be back, doc, just like every other poster that has issued a 'dear john'.
This forum really is more than just about women.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

HouseMD wrote:
January 10th, 2018, 6:59 pm
fschmidt wrote:
Your words call me evil, but your heart knows it's sour grapes disguised as self-righteousness.
I think you greatly overestimate the universality of the appeal of what until quite recently were regarded as sexual perversions. Threesomes, anal sex, etc. certainly existed before, but they were not something anyone expressed a desire for when I was growing up. They essentially became a thing just two or three decades ago with some gdamned movie or another, Porky's or some such. Just routine Hollywood cultural dissolution, and certainly of a piece with the cultural pathologies that produced a fear of genuine one-on-one, face-to-face intimacy between one man and one woman. They went hand in hand, and it was easy to see them feed off of each other as the years passed.

Never did anything for me. Any woman I was interested in who expressed an interest in such proclivities would be out the door. Total deal breaker, even more than tattoos, mainly because I know she is a slave to the pop culture and has avoidance issues when it comes to real intimacy.

Bon voyage if this is your last hurrah -- droid is sometimes right in his predictions of return. I appreciate all the free medical advice you've passed along here. I don't always agree with the official story (and am scared shitless by the current uber-pharma regime), but it's always good to know and sometimes right.

Droid -- I predict House will be back when it's universally acknowledged that the earth is flat and you are the last globalist hold out. We'll brandish his credentials and intellectual honesty as we drag you kicking and screaming into the light. Give it a couple years.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well it seems being a doctor or MD really helps you get women. My cousin in America - who is only 5ft 3 or 4 and doesn't have any interesting personality or social skills to attract American women and is nothing but a memorization machine like nearly all Asians are - got a hot Asian bride in America. See their wedding pics here:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5926

They now have 2 or 3 kids. But he works like crazy, lots of long hours and overtime. Yet he handles it ok and doesn't mind being a total prisoner to work and family. He's not like us. Few Asians are. They live to serve the system. So they don't have the struggles that we do.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

MrMan wrote:
January 10th, 2018, 10:27 pm
Did you have that MD degree back when you weren't having much success with women?

I'd imagine a chubby medical doctor could have more success getting dates than an unemployed, reasonably good-looking guy with a fit physique.

I'm curious. Have you ever worn a white lab coat and a stethoscope when trying to pick up women? I genuinely would not be surprised if that would get you more phone numbers than if you tried the same without it.
My partners do not know what I do for a living umpires I keep them around for a but, so I wouldn't know. Letting women know they're sleeping with a doctor risks broken condoms and child support payments.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
January 10th, 2018, 10:48 pm
HouseMD wrote:
January 10th, 2018, 6:05 pm
Cornfed wrote:
You said you were in a mostly female hierarchy which you were at the top of. My theory is that if you are in a position where sluts will throw themselves at you, then other sluts will throw themselves at you regardless of whether they know about your position or not. I’ve seen this several times. Probably a phenomenon that Rupert Sheldrake should investigate.
I don't dip my pen in the company ink, but my job is good practice for being assertive with attractive females and putting them in their place when need be. That skill carries over to life and the bedroom
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

gsjackson wrote:
January 11th, 2018, 1:37 am
HouseMD wrote:
January 10th, 2018, 6:59 pm
fschmidt wrote:
I think you greatly overestimate the universality of the appeal of what until quite recently were regarded as sexual perversions. Threesomes, anal sex, etc. certainly existed before, but they were not something anyone expressed a desire for when I was growing up. They essentially became a thing just two or three decades ago with some gdamned movie or another, Porky's or some such. Just routine Hollywood cultural dissolution, and certainly of a piece with the cultural pathologies that produced a fear of genuine one-on-one, face-to-face intimacy between one man and one woman. They went hand in hand, and it was easy to see them feed off of each other as the years passed.

Never did anything for me. Any woman I was interested in who expressed an interest in such proclivities would be out the door. Total deal breaker, even more than tattoos, mainly because I know she is a slave to the pop culture and has avoidance issues when it comes to real intimacy.

Bon voyage if this is your last hurrah -- droid is sometimes right in his predictions of return. I appreciate all the free medical advice you've passed along here. I don't always agree with the official story (and am scared shitless by the current uber-pharma regime), but it's always good to know and sometimes right.

Droid -- I predict House will be back when it's universally acknowledged that the earth is flat and you are the last globalist hold out. We'll brandish his credentials and intellectual honesty as we drag you kicking and screaming into the light. Give it a couple years.
Eh, I'm a sexual deviant, always have and always will be. In that sense, I have trouble fitting in elsewhere in the world because vanilla sex bores me and the only way to avoid it is with experienced girls that are former pros.

Oh I'm quite the pharma skeptic myself. I have a real hate for the new blood pressure guidelines and really push to keep my patients on as few medications as possible. I'm also pretty well versed in alternative medicine, but I only use the stuff that is well studied and works- melatonin, St. John's Wort, lavender, valerian root etc. I avoid pain killers like the plague, as their use is more an effect of the American mentality that we should never feel pain or suffer than they are a thing people need (chronic pain is highly cultural). Sleeping meds are another one I'm very reluctant to toss out to people. I could talk for hours about my issues and agreements with medicine though, I won't bore you here.

Lol'd at your last paragraph. I might be back, but I doubt it'll be in a serious capacity. Probably just to talk exploits. I'm headed East this fall, so I might give a review of Japan from my perspective.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
January 11th, 2018, 2:37 am
Well it seems being a doctor or MD really helps you get women. My cousin in America - who is only 5ft 3 or 4 and doesn't have any interesting personality or social skills to attract American women and is nothing but a memorization machine like nearly all Asians are - got a hot Asian bride in America. See their wedding pics here:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5926

They now have 2 or 3 kids. But he works like crazy, lots of long hours and overtime. Yet he handles it ok and doesn't mind being a total prisoner to work and family. He's not like us. Few Asians are. They live to serve the system. So they don't have the struggles that we do.
You can use your medical career as a crutch, but it's dangerous unless you're looking for a long-term relationship. I'm not, so I don't play that game. If a girl hears "doctor," all she can think is "paycheck," so you're in a situation where broken condoms, blackmail, and other things can become an issue. Best for the bachelor doctor that is looking to play the field to not be open about their career.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

If an American man is still young enough to get an American woman, it is the best option. A foreign woman wants to get in America and have a better life and she will string a gullible man along to get what she wants. The men who go for mail order brides have no other viable option.