Is Philippines the easiest country to get laid?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Is Philippines the easiest country to get laid?

Post by chanta76 »

I find it hard to believe that it's harder to land a decent girl in the Philippines compare to Japan or South Korea unless there is a lack of decent girls.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

chanta76 wrote:
January 31st, 2018, 5:43 am
I find it hard to believe that it's harder to land a decent girl in the Philippines compare to Japan or South Korea unless there is a lack of decent girls.
To me a "decent girl" is a girl who loves me for who I am, not for what I can give her and/or her family. A "decent girl" is a girl who can take care of herself, has completed a good degree and is aspiring to a job, if not a career, when she doesn't already have one. Definitely not a girl whose only ambition is using her charm to land a foreign man who can set her up for life. A "decent girl" to me is a girl who has good moral standards, doesn't lie, doesn't scam and goes back to Kano-hunting as soon as her current man has outlived his "utility period".

If you consider all of the above, the chances to find a "decent girl" are incredibly slim in the Philippines.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

publicduende wrote:
January 31st, 2018, 6:25 am
chanta76 wrote:
To me a "decent girl" is a girl who loves me for who I am, not for what I can give her and/or her family. A "decent girl" is a girl who can take care of herself, has completed a good degree and is aspiring to a job, if not a career, when she doesn't already have one. Definitely not a girl whose only ambition is using her charm to land a foreign man who can set her up for life. A "decent girl" to me is a girl who has good moral standards, doesn't lie, doesn't scam and goes back to Kano-hunting as soon as her current man has outlived his "utility period".

If you consider all of the above, the chances to find a "decent girl" are incredibly slim in the Philippines.
Its not that hard you just need to know how to select the right Filipina and most guys screw up the selection process.

If you find a Filipina that likes cooking and is good at it, its a good sign. A Filipina that's always offering to cook for you is generally one that you can trust. The women that can't cook will want you to take them out to dinner every day, its a sign of a bad a princess. These women have no talent and are not submissive to men. Every middle class Filipina I've met that has a maid is arrogant and very difficult to get along with.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

publicduende wrote:
January 31st, 2018, 6:25 am
chanta76 wrote:

Its not that hard you just need to know how to select the right Filipina and most guys screw up the selection process.

If you find a Filipina that likes cooking and is good at it, its a good sign. A Filipina that's always offering to cook for you is generally one that you can trust. The women that can't cook will want you to take them out to dinner every day, its a sign of a bad a princess. These women have no talent and are not submissive to men. Every middle class Filipina I've met that has a maid is arrogant and very difficult to get along with.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Taco wrote:
February 1st, 2018, 4:03 pm

Most Filipina girls know how to cook popular recipes, especially if they're among the younger ones of the children. I wouldn't read that much in a Filipina offering to cook, or take care of the laundry: it's just a sign that she is acquainted with the routines of family life.

I know I have been stating this point time and again in my posts, but many men (like me) simply won't settle for the simple-minded girl who is (or, rather, appears!) submissive and low-maintenance. My expectations are elsewhere. I have been lucky, very lucky, to find a girl who is not only upper class and very well educated, but also down to earth and quite pretty. It took me the grand total of 2 years, though, and 6 months of courtship. I would have never even met her if I hadn't been living in the Philippines. Impossible to find a decent girl on a dating site, nowadays.
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

Taco wrote:
February 1st, 2018, 4:03 pm
Every middle class Filipina I've met that has a maid is arrogant and very difficult to get along with.
Agreed, although I would have to say this is basically true in every country.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Two philosophies diametrically opposed to one another...

Filipina Philosophy - Sex is an excellent foundation to start a solid long lasting relationship

Middle Class White Woman Philosophy - A rich, famous, narcissistic guy is an excellent foundation to start a solid long lasting relationship

And the correct answer is Filipina Philosophy for 500 Alex.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

publicduende wrote:
January 31st, 2018, 2:45 am
Easy to get laid in the Philippines, if your target are gullible, uneducated and mediocre-looking girls (many of whom single moms) who will try giving you sex hoping you will stick around as a boyfriend, or at least hand out a little cash for their vast pool of personal & family problems.

Alternatively, you can get laid with girls who are not that destitute financially but know they will never have a chance to land a good Pinoy man: single moms, mature women, widows, girls with dark and "exotic" features. Etc.

Finding a quality girl in the Philippines is far harder than finding one in places like Japan, South Korea or even China, limiting ourselves to Asian countries.
What do you mean by dark features?aren't most filipinas fairly dark?I like khmer women,so maybe their equivelant phenotype in phils would be easier?
AkitaMan
Freshman Poster

Post by AkitaMan »

I'm just seeing this thread now and haven't read all 17 pages, so apologies if I repeat what somebody else said.

I've read posts from middle-class Filipinas who said that most middle-class women there wouldn't date foreign men (I don't know if that meant non-Asian men), because it's low-class women who are associated with that.

I haven't been to the Philippines, but have looked into the Westerner expat scene there. I get the impression that the vast majority of Filipina women who get with Western men are doing so to escape the poverty. Unless they happen to luck into a truly desirable situation and fall for the Western guy, he's little more than a ticket out for her and her family. If he doesn't pony up as much as they think he can, it's either game on or game over.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

willymonfrete wrote:
February 9th, 2018, 2:06 pm
What do you mean by dark features?aren't most filipinas fairly dark?I like khmer women,so maybe their equivelant phenotype in phils would be easier?
I mean the usual facial features of Filipinas generally found in the rural areas of Visayas and Mindanao and, obviously, in all major cities where they migrate for work or family reasons.

Since a pic is worth more than a thousand words, this is the typical look of a Filipina a foreigner usually hooks up with.

These girls are not necessarily bad girls but Filipinos tend to be quite picky and will always try to go for girls who look like this:

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

AkitaMan wrote:
February 17th, 2018, 10:18 am
I'm just seeing this thread now and haven't read all 17 pages, so apologies if I repeat what somebody else said.

I've read posts from middle-class Filipinas who said that most middle-class women there wouldn't date foreign men (I don't know if that meant non-Asian men), because it's low-class women who are associated with that.

I haven't been to the Philippines, but have looked into the Westerner expat scene there. I get the impression that the vast majority of Filipina women who get with Western men are doing so to escape the poverty. Unless they happen to luck into a truly desirable situation and fall for the Western guy, he's little more than a ticket out for her and her family. If he doesn't pony up as much as they think he can, it's either game on or game over.
It's true, most middle-class and virtually all upper-class Filipinas have absolutely no need to have a foreign bf/husband in their lives: they have financial security from their families or their own jobs, their own careers or ambitions thereof, and they are desirable enough to have no shortage of local pretenders. In fact, at least by experience, most of these girls will have a bf or be engaged or married by their mid-20's. Very hard for a foreigner to wriggle his way into this relatively small area of Filipino society.

I actually did find a girl who is young, middle/upper-class, very well educated and with a high-profile job, reasonably cute and who - I have no doubt after a few months - loves me to bits and for who I am, not for what I have or what I can offer her. The flip side? I took me more than 2 years to even meet her and it was only because she came from Manila to Davao for business and we had a "professional interest" to start talking...then a little wine did the rest :-)

It took me 6 months of courtship to win her fears and the typical stereotypes she had, about going out with a mature man - and a Westerner at that. And, last but not least, I had to be here in the Philippines continuously: perhaps I am wrong, but I would have never met her (or the likes of her) if my only dating pool had been the usual dating site.

So yes, despite some of my notorious earlier posts painting an overly bleak picture - mostly dictated by personal stress and frustration - it is indeed possible for a foreigner - even a mature, divorced one like me (I am 43) - to pierce the glass ceiling and catch the odd girl belonging to that class and status.

And, perhaps the more refreshing aspect of this is that, despite all people say about Millennials, at least in the Philippines it is still possible to find Millennials who are modern and open-minded without being shallow, slutty and self-centred.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

publicduende wrote:
February 17th, 2018, 10:47 am
willymonfrete wrote:
I mean the usual facial features of Filipinas generally found in the rural areas of Visayas and Mindanao and, obviously, in all major cities where they migrate for work or family reasons.

Since a pic is worth more than a thousand words, this is the typical look of a Filipina a foreigner usually hooks up with.

These girls are not necessarily bad girls but Filipinos tend to be quite picky and will always try to go for girls who look like this:

You are spot on...I guess you might say it hearkens back to colonial times, but the second girls is obviously more European looking. Lighter skinned spanish and Spanish/Chinese looks tend to win out.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

publicduende wrote:
willymonfrete wrote:

You are spot on...I guess you might say it hearkens back to colonial times, but the second girls is obviously more European looking. Lighter skinned spanish and Spanish/Chinese looks tend to win out.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

publicduende wrote:
willymonfrete wrote:

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

publicduende wrote:
February 17th, 2018, 10:58 am
AkitaMan wrote:
February 17th, 2018, 10:18 am

It's true, most middle-class and virtually all upper-class Filipinas have absolutely no need to have a foreign bf/husband in their lives: they have financial security from their families or their own jobs, their own careers or ambitions thereof, and they are desirable enough to have no shortage of local pretenders. In fact, at least by experience, most of these girls will have a bf or be engaged or married by their mid-20's. Very hard for a foreigner to wriggle his way into this relatively small area of Filipino society.

I actually did find a girl who is young, middle/upper-class, very well educated and with a high-profile job, reasonably cute and who - I have no doubt after a few months - loves me to bits and for who I am, not for what I have or what I can offer her. The flip side? I took me more than 2 years to even meet her and it was only because she came from Manila to Davao for business and we had a "professional interest" to start talking...then a little wine did the rest :-)

It took me 6 months of courtship to win her fears and the typical stereotypes she had, about going out with a mature man - and a Westerner at that. And, last but not least, I had to be here in the Philippines continuously: perhaps I am wrong, but I would have never met her (or the likes of her) if my only dating pool had been the usual dating site.

So yes, despite some of my notorious earlier posts painting an overly bleak picture - mostly dictated by personal stress and frustration - it is indeed possible for a foreigner - even a mature, divorced one like me (I am 43) - to pierce the glass ceiling and catch the odd girl belonging to that class and status.

And, perhaps the more refreshing aspect of this is that, despite all people say about Millennials, at least in the Philippines it is still possible to find Millennials who are modern and open-minded without being shallow, slutty and self-centred.
I am very happy it seems like you pulled this off! What do you think two years of looking would get you in the West?