Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.





View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


What percent of American women are marriage material?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8386
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: What percent of American women are marriage material?

Post by jamesbond » August 13th, 2017, 3:26 am

Adama wrote:The connection between voice tone and humility is not fragile. If you ever notice that when people are cruel, they often have deep, baratone voices.

A submissive woman will not have a deep voice. That is what I have been saying. Submissive women do not come that way. It's not possible. Women with deep voices should be ruled out right off the bat, from the start. They have no intention of yielding to the man. They want to be the man.
Women with deep voices are a BIG turnoff for me! Even if the woman is good looking, if she has a deep voice, I am not interested in her.

I have noticed that women with deep voices tend to be very masculine and domineering. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: What percent of American women are marriage material?

Post by Adama » August 13th, 2017, 8:17 pm

jamesbond wrote:
Adama wrote:The connection between voice tone and humility is not fragile. If you ever notice that when people are cruel, they often have deep, baratone voices.

A submissive woman will not have a deep voice. That is what I have been saying. Submissive women do not come that way. It's not possible. Women with deep voices should be ruled out right off the bat, from the start. They have no intention of yielding to the man. They want to be the man.
Women with deep voices are a BIG turnoff for me! Even if the woman is good looking, if she has a deep voice, I am not interested in her.

I have noticed that women with deep voices tend to be very masculine and domineering. :shock:

All you have to do is listen to the woman's speech: the tone of her voice and the things she says can reveal almost everything you need to know about her.

Krakenguard
Freshman Poster
Posts: 19
Joined: June 10th, 2017, 12:14 am

Re: What percent of American women are marriage material?

Post by Krakenguard » August 13th, 2017, 10:56 pm

This questions is worded incorrectly IMO. Talking about "percentages" implies that there is a good chunk, albeit less than 50%, of American women worth marrying. This is not true. The number of American women who are genuine marriage material is probably a few hundred to a few thousand at most. Finding an American woman who does not secretly hate men and who will not try to weaponize sex is almost impossible.

fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2528
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: What percent of American women are marriage material?

Post by fschmidt » August 13th, 2017, 11:08 pm

What percent of American women are marriage material? What percent of American women are traditional Anabaptists, Orthodox Jews, or devout Muslims? That answers the question.

MattHanson1990
Junior Poster
Posts: 841
Joined: June 19th, 2014, 7:47 am

Re: What percent of American women are marriage material?

Post by MattHanson1990 » February 17th, 2018, 4:34 am

fschmidt wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 11:08 pm
What percent of American women are marriage material? What percent of American women are traditional Anabaptists, Orthodox Jews, or devout Muslims? That answers the question.
Virtually zero percent of AW are marriage material, and in fact it's getting worse.

User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3106
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN
Contact:

Re: What percent of American women are marriage material?

Post by Yohan » February 17th, 2018, 9:47 am

What percent of American women are marriage material?
Good question, but why should we care? The best is to have nothing to do with toxic women in Western countries, especially not from USA and UK.
Just to risky.
Not only many women are of low quality, their bad behavior is even supported by the legal situation in such countries, where men are considered as second class humans and as disposable items.

User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3106
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN
Contact:

Re: What percent of American women are marriage material?

Post by Yohan » February 17th, 2018, 9:49 am

fschmidt wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 11:08 pm
What percent of American women are marriage material? What percent of American women are traditional Anabaptists, Orthodox Jews, or devout Muslims? That answers the question.
Religion does not make people better or worse....it makes them somehow more isolated and less communicative.

fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2528
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: What percent of American women are marriage material?

Post by fschmidt » February 17th, 2018, 10:36 am

Yohan wrote:
February 17th, 2018, 9:49 am
Religion does not make people better or worse....it makes them somehow more isolated and less communicative.
And the Earth is flat, and men never went to the moon, and all shootings are false flags.

Teh Amasin Spoderman
Freshman Poster
Posts: 23
Joined: June 10th, 2017, 2:57 am

Re: What percent of American women are marriage material?

Post by Teh Amasin Spoderman » February 17th, 2018, 11:58 am

I'm gonna say less than 15%

It's hard to find someone who isn't landwhale fat, a feminist, has numerous addiction problems, baggage, and a severely used up vagina in this country and it's getting worse everyday.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: What percent of American women are marriage material?

Post by Adama » February 17th, 2018, 6:17 pm

Yohan wrote:
February 17th, 2018, 9:49 am
fschmidt wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 11:08 pm
What percent of American women are marriage material? What percent of American women are traditional Anabaptists, Orthodox Jews, or devout Muslims? That answers the question.
Religion does not make people better or worse....it makes them somehow more isolated and less communicative.
The religions mentioned above are not godly religions, because Christ is God, and none of those religions preach Christ but instead preach the imaginations of men and the commandments of men. (Even the Anabaptist religion teaches Christ plus works for salvation, which denies Christ. Because it is 100% faith in Christ for salvation or it will not be counted, because Christ did all the work to save us, and there is no work which a mortal can do to exalt himself to heaven).

So judging religions by people who are deceived into a false version of Christianity will not yield healthy conclusions about religious people. Because they believe in the commandments of men, and not in Christ.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3391
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Re: What percent of American women are marriage material?

Post by publicduende » February 17th, 2018, 6:31 pm

fschmidt wrote:
February 17th, 2018, 10:36 am
And the Earth is flat, and men never went to the moon, and all shootings are false flags.
The Earth is spherical but yes, no man has ever set foot to the moon yet and yes, most or the recent terrorist shootings all over the world and even a few of the "lone wolf" type in the US, are false flags.

You're right...I'm digressing :)

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2230
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: What percent of American women are marriage material?

Post by gsjackson » February 18th, 2018, 1:17 am

publicduende wrote:
February 17th, 2018, 6:31 pm


The Earth is spherical but yes, no man has ever set foot to the moon yet
How do you know about the spherical earth, pd, if the main "proof" -- supposed photos taken from space -- are fraudulent, and there are many reasons to think they are? You look at the flat earth material on youtube, and the arguments run about 20-1 in favor of FE. There isn't really even a case made for the spherical earth, just attitudinizing.

User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3391
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Re: What percent of American women are marriage material?

Post by publicduende » February 18th, 2018, 8:28 am

gsjackson wrote:
February 18th, 2018, 1:17 am
publicduende wrote:
February 17th, 2018, 6:31 pm


The Earth is spherical but yes, no man has ever set foot to the moon yet
How do you know about the spherical earth, pd, if the main "proof" -- supposed photos taken from space -- are fraudulent, and there are many reasons to think they are? You look at the flat earth material on youtube, and the arguments run about 20-1 in favor of FE. There isn't really even a case made for the spherical earth, just attitudinizing.
There are dozens of very simple, high-school level experiments that can be done, some with a simple camera and a balloon, that prove that the Earth is not flat. And that is before all the evidence coming from commercial flights which one can experience in first person.

That space images and even space missions (like the latest from the Musk) may be easily faked and are faked, that is a different story. It's definitely easier to bend an item of news - textual or visual - to help a certain stock levitate, than bend the rules of physics, geodesy or astronomy.

YouTube is a basket case of everything and its opposite. I can imagine there are more videos dealing with matters of flat Earth, or hollow Earth inhabited by demons, than spherical Earth.

User avatar
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster
Posts: 254
Joined: October 29th, 2013, 12:20 am
Location: USA

Re: What percent of American women are marriage material?

Post by Mr Natural » February 18th, 2018, 1:16 pm

The question should be more along the lines of "AVAILABLE American women". Available to the average guy. Once they get past early to mid twenties whatever good ones there may have been are taken. Then when you are 30 to 60 looking for an 18-20 year old you are a creep or pedophile. Once you get past your mid twenties it's a losing proposition.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2230
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: What percent of American women are marriage material?

Post by gsjackson » February 18th, 2018, 2:43 pm

publicduende wrote:
February 18th, 2018, 8:28 am
gsjackson wrote:
February 18th, 2018, 1:17 am
publicduende wrote:
February 17th, 2018, 6:31 pm


The Earth is spherical but yes, no man has ever set foot to the moon yet
How do you know about the spherical earth, pd, if the main "proof" -- supposed photos taken from space -- are fraudulent, and there are many reasons to think they are? You look at the flat earth material on youtube, and the arguments run about 20-1 in favor of FE. There isn't really even a case made for the spherical earth, just attitudinizing.
There are dozens of very simple, high-school level experiments that can be done, some with a simple camera and a balloon, that prove that the Earth is not flat. And that is before all the evidence coming from commercial flights which one can experience in first person.
No, no balloon and camera have ever captured earth curvature. And I promise you that you haven't seen it from an airplane. When I fly across the arid country of the American southwest I can see for about 100 miles in each direction. No curvature. I have looked out over a vista of 120+ miles -- from Mt. Lassen to Mt. Shasta -- no curvature.

This is a serious discussion that is going on, and the oft-mentioned "simple high-school level experiments" just aren't gong to cut it in the absence of their demonstration. Which is never made.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Anti-American Women Rants”