Reasons to not date or marry Vietnamese women in America

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Reasons to not date or marry an vietnamese woman in america

Post by Adama »

JesseL26 wrote:
March 12th, 2018, 1:54 pm
Those ''friends'' that you say you have are not true friends I was on the same boat. I wanted to go to Thailand to find a woman because I know how shitty women are in America. And mostly everyone supported me my family and some friends. But there were 2 EX friends as I like to call them who were against it they would talk smack all day and say why don't you go for a girl here. I'd tell them you think for one second if I could find a quality woman in America that I would fly overseas? Real friends support your happiness no and's if's or but's about it.
Keep your heart with all diligence, and give not that which is holy unto the dogs. That means basically that you really can't tell anyone much of anything, as much as we might like to feel validation and approval from others.

Because any time you tell someone your hopes, dreams, desires, opinions, beliefs, wishes, likes and dislikes, preferences, tastes or anything that comes from your heart, chances are the other person may delight in knocking it and you down.

It's a hard lesson. Most people are not worthy of your good words if you are a good person. They want to blow out your candle, thinking it will make theirs shine more brightly.
Last edited by Adama on June 18th, 2018, 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Post by JesseL26 »

Adama wrote:
March 13th, 2018, 10:14 am
JesseL26 wrote:
Those ''friends'' that you say you have are not true friends I was on the same boat. I wanted to go to Thailand to find a woman because I know how shitty women are in America. And mostly everyone supported me my family and some friends. But there were 2 EX friends as I like to call them who were against it they would talk smack all day and say why don't you go for a girl here. I'd tell them you think for one second if I could find a quality woman in America that I would fly overseas? Real friends support your happiness no and's if's or but's about it.
Keep your heart with all diligence, and give not that which is holy unto the dogs. That means basically that you really can't tell anyone much of anything, as much as we might like to feel validation and approval from others. Really most people are laying in wait to spoil you by psychological warfare when you open your mouth to confess the deep things out of your heart.

Because any time you tell someone your hopes, dreams, desires, opinions, beliefs, wishes, likes and dislikes, preferences, tastes or anything that comes from your heart, chances are the other person is going to delight in knocking it and you down. It is much better just to not share those things. Because they will use those things to hurt you, to twist them, to make it seem like you're unworthy of it, or that it's impossible, or that it makes you a criminal for having such a desire, or they will make it seem like only a fool or a loser would prefer such a thing, or they will otherwise use it to deride you and to make you seem inferior to them for feeling that way.

So can you tell your "friends" about your desire for a foreign woman? Well I have been called a pedophile and weak for wanting foreign women without even mentioning their age. I have been told that a real man wants a strong woman, FROM MEN. (One man in particular had a live-in GF that was so mean to him that he had a heart attack at age 29 after arguing with her.)

It's a hard lesson. Most people are not worthy of your good words if you are a good person. They want to blow out your candle, thinking it will make theirs shine more brightly.
Couldn't have been said any more beautifully my friend. It's just like Winston said you can't be yourself in America no one will ever accept you for being yourself nor your interests. A lot of people here think I am strange for liking Asian women one guy even told me how can you get a hard on with Asian women? It's like really are you that ignorant a woman is a woman to me if she is attractive I don't care where she's from I will get a hard on LOL.

The people calling you a pedo for liking foreign women are retarded. Women age a lot faster than men ever seen a man and a woman together in a relationship and both are the same age the woman looks miles older. It makes sense to go for a younger woman. In America if you date a lot younger than you even though the woman is past legal age you are considered creepy. I am 31 years old but people say I look 24-25. I have talked to 18-21 year olds at work just co workers nothing more nor am I interested in them and they think a guy that is 26 is too old for them. Now on the other hand when I chat to foreign women from China or the Philippines or Vietnam 18-19 year olds are flattered that I show interest in them and they say that I am the perfect age for them.

And lastly those morons saying you need a strong woman are CUCKS. I bet you these are the type of guys that take any sh** from women and bend right over for them talk about spoiling the entitled princesses even more no wonder the divorce rate in America is sky rocketing. The last thing you want is a strong independent woman nor a careerism woman. What you want is a traditional feminine a gentle female none of which are available in America nor the westand if you manage to find one they are taken been there done that myself. So do yourself a favor and either try to meet immigrant women here from non westernized nations that aren't spoiled yet or travel trust me if you wait here to date one of these women from here you'll be alone forever.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

JesseL26 wrote:
March 15th, 2018, 9:25 pm
Adama wrote:
JesseL26 wrote:
Keep your heart with all diligence, and give not that which is holy unto the dogs. That means basically that you really can't tell anyone much of anything, as much as we might like to feel validation and approval from others. Really most people are laying in wait to spoil you by psychological warfare when you open your mouth to confess the deep things out of your heart.

Because any time you tell someone your hopes, dreams, desires, opinions, beliefs, wishes, likes and dislikes, preferences, tastes or anything that comes from your heart, chances are the other person is going to delight in knocking it and you down. It is much better just to not share those things. Because they will use those things to hurt you, to twist them, to make it seem like you're unworthy of it, or that it's impossible, or that it makes you a criminal for having such a desire, or they will make it seem like only a fool or a loser would prefer such a thing, or they will otherwise use it to deride you and to make you seem inferior to them for feeling that way.

So can you tell your "friends" about your desire for a foreign woman? Well I have been called a pedophile and weak for wanting foreign women without even mentioning their age. I have been told that a real man wants a strong woman, FROM MEN. (One man in particular had a live-in GF that was so mean to him that he had a heart attack at age 29 after arguing with her.)

Couldn't have been said any more beautifully my friend. It's just like Winston said you can't be yourself in America no one will ever accept you for being yourself nor your interests. A lot of people here think I am strange for liking Asian women one guy even told me how can you get a hard on with Asian women? It's like really are you that ignorant a woman is a woman to me if she is attractive I don't care where she's from I will get a hard on LOL.

The people calling you a pedo for liking foreign women are retarded. Women age a lot faster than men ever seen a man and a woman together in a relationship and both are the same age the woman looks miles older. It makes sense to go for a younger woman. In America if you date a lot younger than you even though the woman is past legal age you are considered creepy. I am 31 years old but people say I look 24-25. I have talked to 18-21 year olds at work just co workers nothing more nor am I interested in them and they think a guy that is 26 is too old for them. Now on the other hand when I chat to foreign women from China or the Philippines or Vietnam 18-19 year olds are flattered that I show interest in them and they say that I am the perfect age for them.

And lastly those morons saying you need a strong woman are CUCKS. I bet you these are the type of guys that take any sh** from women and bend right over for them talk about spoiling the entitled princesses even more no wonder the divorce rate in America is sky rocketing. The last thing you want is a strong independent woman nor a careerism woman. What you want is a traditional feminine a gentle female none of which are available in America nor the westand if you manage to find one they are taken been there done that myself. So do yourself a favor and either try to meet immigrant women here from non westernized nations that aren't spoiled yet or travel trust me if you wait here to date one of these women from here you'll be alone forever.

So after a few times of incidents like these, I have come to realize that talking to most men about foreign women is a waste of time.
Last edited by Adama on June 18th, 2018, 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Post by JesseL26 »

Adama wrote:
March 16th, 2018, 3:23 pm
JesseL26 wrote:
March 15th, 2018, 9:25 pm
Adama wrote:
JesseL26 wrote:

One guy who told me this was actually dating a foreign woman when he shamed me in this way. I found it highly ironic. His previous GF he said simply up and moved to another state 1500 miles away to be closer to her family, essentially abandoning him and their relationship. Another man had a heart attack at a young age, and when there was a woman who was talking very sweet with a high pitched voice to me in front of him, I mentioned to him that that's the kind I want. His mother must have programmed him well, because the first thing he says is, "A strong man wants a strong woman" (or something like that, don't remember the exact wording). Just brainwashed.

So after a few times of incidents like these, I have come to realize that talking to most men about foreign women is a waste of time. And in fact, conversing about almost any topic is a waste of time with most people, even if you thought you were in agreement (since the first guy was bashing women left and right, and was dating a foreign woman, but then comes out and shames me as a pedophile and as weak for desiring foreign women. Now I realize, however, that he likely just hates everyone and everything, since he was bashing almost everyone except himself).
Your ''friend'' reminds me of someone I used to be friends with. He always found a way to put you down thing is these people have low self esteem and are miserable. These are the type of guys that probably had sex with like 30 women but the day you get a GF or something they get angry and jealous they are just simply selfish. That guy I am talking about wasn't the best with women but he got a lot of dates and a lot of female attention and I supported him and rooted for him. The day I got a girls number he stopped talking to me for like a week. These type of people are toxic best to stay away.

Now to what you mentioned about certain people that you can't talk about any topic with. Like I said a lot of people are selfish they only care about themselves, I like all women from any country/nationality to me women are women if they look cute I'm happy. But Asian is my preference and let me tell you this that it bothers some people. One time I was hanging out with my friend outside a shopping center with a movie theater and a cute girl walks out of a restaurant and my friend says that's way better than Asian. I told him that's your opinion there's hotter and uglier Asians than her and vice versa you are just ignorant. I like what I like and you can't make me change my mind I told him.

Forget what people think and remember you can't please everybody someone told me this one time because I was worrying about what certain people thought about me. But forget everyone else focus on yourself if they are against you or do not support you they are not true friends. You only live one life do what you gotta do to be happy and reach your goal.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

JesseL26 wrote:
March 22nd, 2018, 10:35 pm

Your ''friend'' reminds me of someone I used to be friends with. He always found a way to put you down thing is these people have low self esteem and are miserable. These are the type of guys that probably had sex with like 30 women but the day you get a GF or something they get angry and jealous they are just simply selfish. That guy I am talking about wasn't the best with women but he got a lot of dates and a lot of female attention and I supported him and rooted for him. The day I got a girls number he stopped talking to me for like a week. These type of people are toxic best to stay away.

Now to what you mentioned about certain people that you can't talk about any topic with. Like I said a lot of people are selfish they only care about themselves, I like all women from any country/nationality to me women are women if they look cute I'm happy. But Asian is my preference and let me tell you this that it bothers some people. One time I was hanging out with my friend outside a shopping center with a movie theater and a cute girl walks out of a restaurant and my friend says that's way better than Asian. I told him that's your opinion there's hotter and uglier Asians than her and vice versa you are just ignorant. I like what I like and you can't make me change my mind I told him.

Forget what people think and remember you can't please everybody someone told me this one time because I was worrying about what certain people thought about me. But forget everyone else focus on yourself if they are against you or do not support you they are not true friends. You only live one life do what you gotta do to be happy and reach your goal.
An Asian woman is still a woman, and as long as she isn't married, then there is probably nothing wrong with your preference for them.

I've found that many people are extremely self-centered to the point where, they think they own the whole world. I've had friends who hooked up with girls easily, but when it came to me, they made sure to tell women things to keep them away, even simple little things, like, "He's weird." That is the most nebulous, generic slander, but it often works.

This type of person has forsaken the virtue of charity. Charity does not vaunt itself.

This is why I feel oftentimes a person just cannot win around people. There's too much petty envy, and people will work cruelty to get even. When in reality they have not suffered any wrong, and no one insulted them. It's just their egos were shattered by the realization that they are not the center of the world. When they realize that they are not God, that all the glory does not always go to them, that you don't have to obey them, that they can't cut you off from your own personal glory and honor, they then want to destroy you, as if you were their mortal enemy of their glory and egos. That's because many of them have lost their souls and are corrupt.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

:shock:
Last edited by Adama on June 18th, 2018, 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Post by JesseL26 »

Everything you said mostly only happens in the western world. You don't know the atrocities I see at work all the time the customers that come in. I see younger men with these women that could either be way older than them or the same age as these men but like I said men and women don't age the same (men age like fine wine and women age like cheese) so these women look a lot older. Don't get me wrong I don't see a man dating a woman his exact age wrong. But for me to date someone my exact age she has to have a similar background like me (calm, nice, and hasn't been on the cock carousel). I've also seen young average looking guys with land whales. I say to myself I rather be alone than be with that. But these guys are either so desperate or think they can't do any better and settle for that.

And then sometimes I see a man in his early 40's with a 25 year old woman and it looks perfect. The guy usually looks younger than his age and the woman looks mature enough/young but not like a little girl and it blends perfect with her older man. So I don't see how that is looked down upon here in the western world. The woman is way past the legal limit so what is the issue? The issue is hate, insecurities, jealousy, and etc. People like you said expect you to get left over scraps or 2nd hand merchandise. These same women who are older now that show interest in you now back when they were younger they wouldn't have given you the time of the day...

Even my older sister says that I should look for a woman my age. I say what for? In 10 years she'll be 40 and look way older than me and her biological clock has ran out. I am 31 and in great shape and people think I am 24 why would I want a woman too old to deliver healthy offspring and look older than me. I'm sorry but you women here never me a chance in my 20's and now that I have found a younger and way prettier foreign woman that adores me, why should I go for your old hag a**? I am not gonna pay for what the previous bad boys or scumbags did to you. I am getting now what I should have gotten years ago. Then what you said about the people that want a 17 year old in prison for being with a 15 year old are stupid they are both underage so who the hell cares? I once saw a 19 year old kid go to jail for dating a 16 year old. WTF that is only a 3 year difference I am telling you the western world and society are cancer.

I was watching 90 day fiancee a while back and one the dudes on the show was 38 years old he looked early 30's max his fiancee was 23 and the amount of hate that guy got was insane they called him a pedophile. This man wasn't obese but he was a bit overweight but nothing too bad still handsome though. And a woman asked him on social media how does he get so much action if he is so fat? He said I was never always like this. These bitc*** want what they can't have then talk shit even though if he were single they wouldn't acknowledge his existence. Yet these same women date loser wannabe thugs and sometimes obese men too who knows for what purposes. And sometimes these whor** marry or date wayyyyy older men that could be their grandfather for money and etc so who are they to talk. They don't wanna see you happy they want to talk smack all day so that you feel bad and then lose your current GF. And btw his beautiful fiancee was a full grown woman beyond the legal age limit but haters gonna hate.

What we as men can do is stick for one and another and kick the white knights and cucks out and seek traditional foreign women. There's bad apples out there too in foreign countries but the chances of finding someone good for you are 100% more than USA or any other western nation. One of the reasons why women are spoiled is because of the white knights and cucks kissing a** and supporting their behavior. And one last note. Last year when I was on vietcupid I had the most results from any dating site. And like I said most foreign women especially from 3rd world nations don't care about age difference unless it's a giant gap.

But I met a 21 year old Vietnamese girl and she spoke flawless English. She was not interested in me because she said we were not from the same age range.... She was 21 and I was 29 or 30. That is not much of a difference at all which shocked me as I had 18-19 year olds on the site interested in me. But I already knew the answer to as why. She was westernized hence her flawless English. Every time that I meet an Asian woman online that lives in her native country but speaks very good English they are not at all interested in me (except Filipinas since it's their second language) even if they are super nice and friendly to me. It is a waste of time.

Ironically my GF came from Vietnam at age 13 went to school here but here's the catch. She came as an older person not a small child so her English is decent but not perfect at all and she doesn't understand big high end vocabulary words. She also only hangs out with close family and relatives from her country that live here and are not Americanized. And lastly on social media on her Facebook she barely has many people added as friends and her posts have 15 likes max. She also told me she never went to college here because all people do is party and the girls turn into sluts.

Before I met my GF on the Zalo app I met another Vietnamese girl she was 25 and she told me that her English was not good. ''I have only been here for 3 months''. Yet she still wanted to meet with me but I chose my current GF instead but both girls were pretty. Now on the other hand I had messaged many girls on the app before I met my GF and it had the same pattern as I've stated before .

The ones that replied were the non westernized ones you could tell from their pics. And all of the super hot and sexy ones and if westernized never replied same attitude as the local girls here. So the pattern is if they are either Americanized/westernized they most likely aren't gonna respond back and if they do nothing will happen between you both the replies will soon come to a dead end. And the next thing applies even if they are not westernized if they have many sexy pics dress slutty they most likely won't reply back and if they do it's for attention. This applies to all Asian countries or other non Asian 3rd world countries as well. I have met women from mainland China, Mongolia, Philippines, Myanmar, and Thailand.

All of the women from all of the above mentioned countries that showed me interest and were down to earth spoke little to no English. It was super down to earth and a refreshing feeling. But the ones that spoke good English even if they were nice and respectful had no interest in me what so ever. Thais were the worst out of all those countries it seems like it will be the most westernized if it isn't already. Only Thai girls from the country side such as Issan etc showed interest. The city ones forget it same stuck up attitude as your local women.

The best in order from best to worst goes like this Vietnam, Philippines, China, Myanmar, and then Thailand. It's close between Filipinas and Vietnamese but the problem is most Vietnamese don't speak English so you either have to learn some of the language or find one that speaks a bit of English. But Filipinas do speak English but it is easier to find a more pure girl in Vietnam than the Philippines because most Filipinas I met, even if they were nice had 4-6 ex BF's and some of these girls were only 18 years old... China is like the middle ground not as friendly as the 2 previously mentioned countries but there is a lot of respect and courtesy some speak English some don't simple as that got some interests here and there but enough to have luck.

For Myanmar I only met one girl she was super nice but spoke no English so I can't comment much for there same as Mongolia only met one girl she was nice but spoke perfect English and Spanish which I also speak Spanish too but she had 0 interest in me. And Thailand is last. Strangely Thailand had the hottest women out of all those countries. The variety of women there is insane. You have some girls that look Thai, others look Chinese some look even Latin like S.American. But none were serious and most are spoiled. Just reading some profiles is the same attitude as American women. But I still think you could meet a good one there than here in the states. So there you go that's my experience.

What I am trying to say here she is not posting the stupid shit American or western girls post and she posts in her native language not in English and I've also noticed those girls (also applies to foreign women as well) that get 100+ likes on their posts are spoiled and have 100's of guys drooling after them. These women would not give you the chance of the day... They just want attention on social media.

Like I have said before there's good and bad woman in every country in the world no one is a saint. I've ran into some real nasty foul mouthed stuck up Asian women from Asia not even America, But at the end regardless of the bad apples you will have 100% better chance of finding a good girl over there or some eastern European county than the western world just ask Winston.
Last edited by JesseL26 on March 26th, 2018, 2:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Post by JesseL26 »

Last edited by JesseL26 on March 26th, 2018, 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Post by JesseL26 »

Sorry I posted same thing twice.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

JesseL26 wrote:
March 26th, 2018, 2:12 am
Sorry I posted same thing twice.
You still can edit one comment and delete the text...and then click on 'submit'
Last edited by Yohan on March 26th, 2018, 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Post by JesseL26 »

Thanks.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

As said above by Jessel26 language might be a problem, however you should never expect from people living in Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, China etc. to be really good in English, same here in Japan and South Korea. Rather hopeless.

Ordinary local people in Asia in that region without much contact to foreigners who might use not only their native language but English as well are only in Singapore, Malaysia and Philippines.

I can only give the advice to learn a little bit about the native language of the Asian girl. Try not to be reliant on English conversation only. It's not only about the girl herself, but also about parents and otherwise relatives next to her.
Many Western men who are native English speakers expect others to speak English fairly fluent as a second language. However this is not everywhere the case.

It is true that most Asian languages are rather complicated, but at least give it a try.

Thailand is full with foreign men and the living standard is not that bad for locals, expect Thai girls running after you as a foreigner to be not the best wife, more likely a marriage for rent, as long as you pay her.
Thailand is good for vacation/retirement/second home as all is easily available - but women are more into short-time only if you ask me.
JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Post by JesseL26 »

Yep I agree 100% with you Yohan. I never expected any of these women especially the traditional ones to speak fluent English. I've always said to the ones I used to meet we can do 50/50 I'll learn a bit of your language and I can teach you better English if they already speak some of it. I also never expected Thai women to run after me because I am foreigner, but I saw how the girls in other Asian countries were so much friendlier and interested in me. Thai girls remind me a lot of women back home in America but not as bad. What I mean't about the women that speak very good English is that non seem to have interest in me what so ever. But the ones that speak little to none were genuinely interested in me. I may be wrong I'm not an expert I only speak from my experience but I think they were westernized.
Last edited by JesseL26 on March 26th, 2018, 11:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Post by JesseL26 »

Yeah what you also said about that it's not only about the girl but her family as well applied to my GF. At first she thought I was not going to accept her because her family barely speaks English. I told her I don't mind at all I'll love it. Thing is according to her Vietnamese men and their families are similar to some Chinese families they will not accept the girl unless she is almost 100% perfect in every way not just appearance.

Yohan let me ask you since you are in Japan how are the women over there. I have a friend over there teaching English. I've read some horror stories about Japanese women. How do they compare to other Asian countries and to Western women.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

:o
Last edited by Adama on June 18th, 2018, 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.