Sea Hag injures self again

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Sea Hag injures self again

Post by Cornfed »

Probably falling over while drunk. Will the gods please let this hideous crone die.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... thtub.html

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Sea Hag injures self again

Post by gsjackson »

It would be fitting to see her, John McCain and George Soros -- the war-mongering trio -- go to their reward now together.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I'm surprised that she was so popular with the demns, considering how many people absolutely despise her. But if she had won, the media would have been on her side.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Cornfed wrote:
March 16th, 2018, 9:29 pm
Probably falling over while drunk. Will the gods please let this hideous crone die.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... thtub.html
Some democratic operatives are saying that Hillary might run again for president in 2020. This time she would pick a black or hispanic person as her running mate to try to increase her share of the minority vote.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."