Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

To be fair, there are good women in America. I know of some, and I dated a good girl in high school. However, the deal is that in America good women get taken off the market EARLY.

Good American women have boyfriends early in life, and if they break up they have another boyfriend in a few weeks, or months, and usually they're married before 30, and they stay married for better or for worse.

Most good American don't need or use online dating. A woman over 30 who is constantly online dating and can't find a man to stick around usually there is a reason why.

In general, dating in America over 30 years of age sucks for men because all the decent women are off the market and you're just trolling through a bunch of bitter and jaded workaholic women who see you as nothing more than a meal ticket. Over 30 p4p is a much better option until you can get yourself overseas.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:To be fair, there are good women in America. I know of some, and I dated a good girl in high school. However, the deal is that in America good women get taken off the market EARLY.

Good American women have boyfriends early in life, and if they break up they have another boyfriend in a few weeks, or months, and usually they're married before 30, and they stay married for better or for worse.

Most good American don't need or use online dating. A woman over 30 who is constantly online dating and can't find a man to stick around usually there is a reason why.

In general, dating in America over 30 years of age sucks for men because all the decent women are off the market and you're just trolling through a bunch of bitter and jaded workaholic women who see you as nothing more than a meal ticket. Over 30 p4p is a much better option until you can get yourself overseas.
You're exactly right, all the marriageable women are married by age 30 in America. What's left are ........... the left overs that no guy wants (divorced women, women with kids, fat women, ugly women, etc.).
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

edit
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 14th, 2018, 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edit
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 14th, 2018, 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edit
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 14th, 2018, 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
December 16th, 2017, 11:39 am
anyone tried any prostitution lately?
ALL women are prostitutes in that they trade their affections for resources. The difference is if they are engaging in direct prostitution or indirect prostitution.

Direct prostitution requires immediate payment for sex but indirect prostitution requires days, weeks, and even years for payment to be secured.

Women who engage in direct prostitution don't have the time, intelligence, or attractiveness to engage in indirect prostitution which pays exponentially more than the direct variety.

There is a reason why it is called, "The oldest profession," and Cucks have been falling for the scheme for millennia. We have a few on this site who don't even realize they are engaged in the indirect variation right now :lol:
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 16th, 2017, 2:49 pm
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
December 16th, 2017, 11:39 am
anyone tried any prostitution lately?
ALL women are prostitutes in that they trade their affections for resources. The difference is if they are engaging in direct prostitution or indirect prostitution.

Direct prostitution requires immediate payment for sex but indirect prostitution requires days, weeks, and even years for payment to be secured.

Women who engage in direct prostitution don't have the time, intelligence, or attractiveness to engage in indirect prostitution which pays exponentially more than the direct variety.

There is a reason why it is called, "The oldest profession," and Cucks have been falling for the scheme for millennia. We have a few on this site who don't even realize they are engaged in the indirect variation right now :lol:
I AGREE!
:twisted: All women are prostitutes!
Some are just a little better about lying about it than others.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

They say that marriage is nothing more than 'legalized prostitution.' :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

jamesbond wrote:
December 17th, 2017, 6:24 pm
They say that marriage is nothing more than 'legalized prostitution.' :P
[Cucking On]NO!Marriage is not prostitution! It's about love, and caring, and rainbows, and unicorns which are only enhanced by the draconian penalties for walking away when it all becomes overbearing and miserable. If you don't marry, you are depriving yourself of the important lows that a life legally-tethered has to offer.

What purpose is there to your life if you are not serving the whims and desires of your wife, working your way to early death for her children, and depriving yourself of all the manly pleasures, hobbies, and wealth which men should not be enjoying anyhow?

Marriage is meant to serve a wife and provide for her offspring. To think that is prostitution is to think that a wife doesn't deserve such exalted treatment as a matter of her "ax wound" genitalia and her overall value to the world.

Marriage, if only it WERE like prostitution, I would be so lucky![Cucking Off]

Be like Blob CuckCain here and get married because..... Well, just because.

:roll:
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edit
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 14th, 2018, 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
March 22nd, 2018, 1:34 am
I've been driving a shitload of traffic to this forum by posting a link to this thread on a few 4chan and 8chan forums.

Anyway, the best life is this:
-Never marry, go MGTOW
-Bang prostitutes for sex
-Spend your free time doing whatever you want to do
Do you have an ongoing relationship with Lucifer?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edit
books
Freshman Poster

Post by books »

The married men get low quality sex once per year, and no sex the rest of the year. There are a ton of disadvantages to getting married, and zero advantages I can think of.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edit
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edit