The "bar scene" in America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

The "bar scene" in America

Post by jamesbond »

It's interesting to hear guys (like Winston) say that in foreign countries they were able to meet women on buses, trains, shopping malls and in stores. Now meeting women this way is not possible in America, so maybe that's why the "bar scene" is so popular in the US.

When Winston traveled to eastern Europe and Russia he was able to meet women without having to walk into a bar or nightclub! How nice would that be, here in the US! :D It's sad that meeting people in America is reduced to going to bars and clubs on Friday and Saturday nights and hoping that you meet somebody.

The atmosphere in bars and clubs is very intimidating, the music is loud, it's crowded and the people tend to act like jerks. Gee, what a great atmosphere to meet people in! :lol:

"Party animals" like the bar scene because they like getting "wasted" on the weekends, the rest of us just go because there really is no other place where you can meet people of the opposite sex. Like Winston said, you need to act "fake" in order to fit in (at bars and clubs).

I know most young single people in America go to bars and clubs on a regular basis. I only go to try and meet women and I don't stay for a long time, I just try to get some phone numbers and then get the hell out of there as soon as I can. I was never into "the bar scene."
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

the bar scene is just too crazy for me my friend. i went through there three years ago and never gone back sense. the women treat me like crap, want to tease me with their body. When they are done with the night they do NOT want to talk to anyone. yikes scooby doo. I am totally finished with that atmosphere.

when i finally get my online biz rolling i am NOT coming back to america. Only for business related needs.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Bars and Nightclubs are for young(er) people. Huffington Post Los Angeles recently posted the best bars to go to for all age groups that are seen as still "dating". Most of them are in Downtown LA which is less pretentious but still ridiculous. If you don't drink (which I don't) IMHO you don't belong in such places. That means you need other means of finding women. That has lead STRAIGHT to the Internet and its popularity for finding a date. But what you're left with is women who largely have other issues that prevent them from using the nightclub/bar scene.

Single Mothers, usually having abused their relationship with their parents, their parents want to restrict how many times they take care of the kids and woman who are not looking to abuse that relationship have the same problems. There time free surrounds if and when they can get a baby sitter. This is assuming you are dating women younger enough to have young children. Is this not a how to date a Cougar thread, I don't advocate that at all, so any woman you're talking too should not have teenage children, unless your over 50.

Lushes are out there. Many women seem to hid this well, but any woman that constantly gets drunk and drinks at home is a lush!

Women over 35 often find it very difficult to date and that shouldn't come as an surprise but it often does...
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ssjparris wrote:the bar scene is just too crazy for me my friend. i went through there three years ago and never gone back sense. the women treat me like crap, want to tease me with their body. When they are done with the night they do NOT want to talk to anyone. yikes scooby doo. I am totally finished with that atmosphere.

when i finally get my online biz rolling i am NOT coming back to america. Only for business related needs.
Per last line of your quoted message, Very smart. Don't become an idiot like the majority of Black American and piss the money off of idle things like 10 plasma-screen TV's in every room among other dumb idle type of shit.
Last edited by E_Irizarry on November 1st, 2010, 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

you got it man...hell no to plasma tv screens and lambo's and ferrari's in my house not until i reach 1 million a month.

my goal is to make $100,000 a month. and live off of $8,000 a month and use the rest to help others out in the world where i am needed. Maybe buy a flying machine to go back to the future. that would be fun.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

I used to be a HUGE lover of bar/night clubs before moving to America. Upon my younger college years, I would go out every weekend, although my roommate would never go out. I thought he was an idiot and he thought I was an idiot. Well, it turned out that we both were right! He was American and I was Ukrainian. Duh! Going out in Ukraine means constant endless new dates/phone numbers/hook-ups/fun/drinking (or not)/dancing your ass off (while no one is judging, but rather having fun). Not even mentioning quality/attitude/topics of conversations/behavior/style/culture of girls in Ukraine! When you go out in Ukraine, you wake up next morning (or evening lol)refreshed, in good mood and don't even notice hangover. Chances are, 98% of the time a girl will be waking up with you in the morning in Ukraine.

What is a bar/club scene in America? Bunch of wanna-be's, hot looking sluts in night clubs all sticking together to their female friends, not talking to "strange guys", most of the guys around them are creepy anyways (never heard such word from a Ukrainian girl in MY LIFE!). When you hit a typical American bar: you see pool tables, typical country or lame-ass "lollipop" Young Crappy R&B music, bunch of White Trash/Wiggers/"Average guys" watching replays of the games that they watched 30 times before sitting lonely with their beer killing time. Some idiots are running around laughing (just don't know what to do with themselves) or playing darts/pool. Drinks are cheap, horrible quality and dressed-up person especially of immigrant-educated descent just does not fit into such place!

So "bar scene" is complete crap only in America. My friend told me that Canadian blacks are much more educated and well dressed in clubs of Toronto. Canadian girls seem to also be more sophisticated and open. Ukraine and Eastern Europe - just Heaven of nightlife! Not only clubs are much more unique and interesting, they provide strip dance 5-minute specials or go-go dancers that do special performances, they have live music mixes etc. Going to a club in Ukraine means entertainment for a whole night filled with meeting stunning perfectly model-like looking women all around.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

have2fly wrote:I used to be a HUGE lover of bar/night clubs before moving to America. Upon my younger college years, I would go out every weekend, although my roommate would never go out. I thought he was an idiot and he thought I was an idiot. Well, it turned out that we both were right! He was American and I was Ukrainian. Duh! Going out in Ukraine means constant endless new dates/phone numbers/hook-ups/fun/drinking (or not)/dancing your ass off (while no one is judging, but rather having fun). Not even mentioning quality/attitude/topics of conversations/behavior/style/culture of girls in Ukraine! When you go out in Ukraine, you wake up next morning (or evening lol)refreshed, in good mood and don't even notice hangover. Chances are, 98% of the time a girl will be waking up with you in the morning in Ukraine.

What is a bar/club scene in America? Bunch of wanna-be's, hot looking sluts in night clubs all sticking together to their female friends, not talking to "strange guys", most of the guys around them are creepy anyways (never heard such word from a Ukrainian girl in MY LIFE!). When you hit a typical American bar: you see pool tables, typical country or lame-ass "lollipop" Young Crappy R&B music, bunch of White Trash/Wiggers/"Average guys" watching replays of the games that they watched 30 times before sitting lonely with their beer killing time. Some idiots are running around laughing (just don't know what to do with themselves) or playing darts/pool. Drinks are cheap, horrible quality and dressed-up person especially of immigrant-educated descent just does not fit into such place!

So "bar scene" is complete crap only in America. My friend told me that Canadian blacks are much more educated and well dressed in clubs of Toronto. Canadian girls seem to also be more sophisticated and open. Ukraine and Eastern Europe - just Heaven of nightlife! Not only clubs are much more unique and interesting, they provide strip dance 5-minute specials or go-go dancers that do special performances, they have live music mixes etc. Going to a club in Ukraine means entertainment for a whole night filled with meeting stunning perfectly model-like looking women all around.
Yes we should embark upon the newly started thread called "Canadian skanks vs. American skanks". However, I had almost married a Canadian woman. She and I had dated each other from 2004-2008. She was great in every way, but she had a very feisty attitude whenever i wasn't boning her. That became the dealbreaker. I will not become stressed out from a woman fighting me everyday when I had tried my darnest to avoid conflict.

So I went abroad to do other broads and she dumped me last year by avoiding each and every one of my calls. I have dodged a feminist-fired-off bullet. Yayyyy lady yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy - like the way my boy Special Ed from Crank yankers would exhort it. lol lmao lol
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
zzzz
Freshman Poster

Post by zzzz »

I pretty much only go out to bars with friends due to the same reason everyone else there is with their friends in America. Almost all single women are likely to be in groups of friends, often mixed male/female groups, good luck with that. You'll have a hard time even figuring out which women are single! In such a situations women there to have fun with friends mainly. You'd be better off meeting women alone by themselves anywhere, even the grocery store.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

@ have2fly no wonder why winston said that the nightclubs are livilier. that sounds super fantastic. super duper up up and away fantastic. i just wish i was there in the ukraine today.
jounderw
Freshman Poster

Post by jounderw »

The bar scene in Americas is huge and people go out almost every single night depending on what citiies you decided to visit. Do you know where you want to visit and then people could offer a little bit more specific feedback.
ExpandMindset
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpandMindset »

Also there are in general more dudes than chicks who go out. This makes it even tougher & don't forget the loud music which is designed to get you to drink your beer faster so you can buy more.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

E_Irizarry wrote:
have2fly wrote:I used to be a HUGE lover of bar/night clubs before moving to America. Upon my younger college years, I would go out every weekend, although my roommate would never go out. I thought he was an idiot and he thought I was an idiot. Well, it turned out that we both were right! He was American and I was Ukrainian. Duh! Going out in Ukraine means constant endless new dates/phone numbers/hook-ups/fun/drinking (or not)/dancing your ass off (while no one is judging, but rather having fun). Not even mentioning quality/attitude/topics of conversations/behavior/style/culture of girls in Ukraine! When you go out in Ukraine, you wake up next morning (or evening lol)refreshed, in good mood and don't even notice hangover. Chances are, 98% of the time a girl will be waking up with you in the morning in Ukraine.

Yes we should embark upon the newly started thread called "Canadian skanks vs. American skanks". However, I had almost married a Canadian woman. She and I had dated each other from 2004-2008. She was great in every way, but she had a very feisty attitude whenever i wasn't boning her. That became the dealbreaker. I will not become stressed out from a woman fighting me everyday when I had tried my darnest to avoid conflict.

So I went abroad to do other broads and she dumped me last year by avoiding each and every one of my calls. I have dodged a feminist-fired-off bullet. Yayyyy lady yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy - like the way my boy Special Ed from Crank yankers would exhort it. lol lmao lol
Sounds like my last GF. When we were not having sex, she spent her time trying pick fights with me.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: The "bar scene" in America

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

jamesbond wrote:It's interesting to hear guys (like Winston) say that in foreign countries they were able to meet women on buses, trains, shopping malls and in stores. Now meeting women this way is not possible in America, so maybe that's why the "bar scene" is so popular in the US.

When Winston traveled to eastern Europe and Russia he was able to meet women without having to walk into a bar or nightclub! How nice would that be, here in the US! :D It's sad that meeting people in America is reduced to going to bars and clubs on Friday and Saturday nights and hoping that you meet somebody.

The atmosphere in bars and clubs is very intimidating, the music is loud, it's crowded and the people tend to act like jerks. Gee, what a great atmosphere to meet people in! :lol:

"Party animals" like the bar scene because they like getting "wasted" on the weekends, the rest of us just go because there really is no other place where you can meet people of the opposite sex. Like Winston said, you need to act "fake" in order to fit in (at bars and clubs).

I know most young single people in America go to bars and clubs on a regular basis. I only go to try and meet women and I don't stay for a long time, I just try to get some phone numbers and then get the hell out of there as soon as I can. I was never into "the bar scene."
I fully admit, I have never been to a bar or club before because I did my research before hand by talking to other guys and I concluded that clubs here in America are more for girls.

Here in the states, girls get in for free, they get preferential treatment, the girls dance with other girls and stay in a pack, and many girls (I was told this by various different girls) when they want to feel better about themselves, they go to night clubs with the plan in mind to harshly shoot down guys who ask them out. They say they get a huge ego boost out of it. Also, the girls dress like PROSTITUTES, but yet, they get mad when you look at them too long, or pay them too much attention. I know because I have seen these girls at the gas station, or at a restaurant after clubbing and sadly, my x was one of these girls and she told me the stories.

Unbelievable! Their breast are hanging out, all their legs are showing, and you can even see their sexy painted red toes through their clear high heel sandals, but yet, they have the nerve to say that any guy looking at them too long is "weirdo". And watch out for the bouncers too, they are DUMB broke former jocks who will always take the side of the female.

I have also concluded that you have a good chance of picking up an STD from a random girl at a night club. These girls are the type that sleep around with random guys without using protection and they don't get tested as frequently as a sex worker would. In fact, I would argue many of these girls don't even know the basics of STD's/STI's like a prostitute would.

I knew of one of these girls, she was a night club freak (going out 3-5 days a week), and had hepatitis . As far as I know, she did not tell the guys she was sleeping around with her status.

Image [/img]
starkeep
Freshman Poster

internet scene

Post by starkeep »

8) I thinnk mostly people looking for alcoholics are into the bar scene. Surpriseingly enough the internet scene is a lot better especially from foreign countries. I think this is because many would like to mary a foreign national for a better life here. Many of the women i have seen online or at bars are looking for specifics in people so much income or a cetain age etc. In the pi or foreign countries people are more realistic and accepting of normal people and age differances are not a big deal as well as income levels. Which gives me a lot of hope for starting over in life.
fed up
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

ExpandMindset wrote:Also there are in general more dudes than chicks who go out. This makes it even tougher & don't forget the loud music which is designed to get you to drink your beer faster so you can buy more.
Your right, in the US men do outnumber women at bars and clubs, which makes it even harder to meet women in those places (if it wasn't hard enough with the loud music). The women do hang out with their groups of friends, which makes it difficult to approach them.

Most guys who go to bars and clubs don't get any phone numbers and the ones that do get numbers, the girls usually screens their calls and never picks up the phone when the guy calls her.

What happens when a guy goes to a bar or club in America? He has a few drinks, listens to loud music and get's rejected by stuck up girls. No thanks, that's why I avoid the bar scene like the plague. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."