Pros and Cons of Puerto Rican Women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Pros And Cons Of Puerto Rican Women.

Post by Adama »

Jonny Law wrote:
December 3rd, 2017, 2:44 am
2. Puerto rican women are extremely feminine.
3. They are excellent caregivers and revere their children, male or female.
4. Puerto rican women love to party and enjoy dancing.
5. Puerto rican women love things that are feminine.
6. Puerto rican women are famed for their strong family bonds and traditional roles.
7. Puerto rican women are very sexual and loyal.
8. They are strong minded individuals.
9. They are up to date on modern fashions, wear provocative clothing, and wear cosmetics.
10. They treat men like kings in the bedroom and home.
11. They can make any man instantly fall in love with their swift moves and confidence.
12. They partticipate in many sport activites, going to the beaches, and love to travel.
13. They pursue higher degrees and many will attend colleges in the states.
14. They will never walk out of their homes unmade.
15. Bit short but have perfect full figures with a bit of a trunk.
16. They love to show off their assets.
17. They take education very seriously.
18. Puerto rican women are very sexy.
19. These women love to stand out by wearing outlandish jewelry and clothing.[/b]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b91WNMKN5SE
Most of the things on that list are things that a man should intentionally and specifically avoid in a woman. Like to show off assets? Dress provocatively? Never leave the home unmade? Love to party? Strong minded? Love to travel? Wear outlandish jewelry and clothing? It is almost as if this guy is deeply deceived into thinking evil is good.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

gsjackson wrote:
September 9th, 2017, 10:46 pm
I went out with a young Puerto Rican woman once. I believe she tried to get me killed for not responding when she asked (on the first date): "Baby, you gonna take care of me?" She actually had gotten some guy killed a year or so earlier, by pitting one male against another. Feel like I dodged a bullet big time. I was basically slumming with her, and have never since waded back into those waters.
Wow. Somehow I just noticed this for the first time. Really? Tried to murder you?

Did she exhibit any sociopathic red flags along the way that you ignored? Or was it completely out of the blue? How did you find out she got some other man killed? And what happened to her?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Boycott_dim_bithches wrote:
December 2nd, 2017, 1:25 am
I knew a family of puerto ricans the women ruled over the men. The women weren't very nourishing to a mans manhood, from personal experience dating a pr girl, the women are abusive.
Education wise, didn't see it in about 10 family members.
Very jealous couldn't have no female friends.
Body wise yes they got beautiful bodies (alotta b***y).
Like to get ready every single time they go anywhere like if they're going to a party, even if they're just going to the market.
Relationship wise in that family, all the women had remarried after having kids from previous relationships, except the mother.
Loyalty wise they're fun girls to hang out with as friends but don't expect any exclusive privileges in a serious relationship.
Rule of thumb alpha male or female tend to mate with more then one partner and alphas are what the women are raised as. The men are actually humble and easy going while the women act like untamed wild life.

They won't leave your side if you ride the motion of the ocean just right, don't let they're anger become an issue.
There is no such thing as an alpha female, because any female with multiple males is going against nature for any animal species on earth, except perhaps for snakes, and even they usually only have one male at a time.
Last edited by Adama on April 9th, 2018, 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by Adama »

indexto4 wrote:
December 28th, 2012, 7:38 pm
I have a good deal of experience with several women from central and south America. I grew up with many Puerto Ricans in my home town of Newark, earlier this year I had a dialog with three women from Puerto Rico, and from it I can draw these conclusions....

A: they can not be trusted...
B: they can make poor choices in associations with others....people with obvious character flaws and low/no morals.
C: If they were born or spent time in NY city, you can take the chick out of NY, but you can't take the NY out of the chick...
D: they seem to have a devious side, leading to subterfuge, in other words, not inclined to be trustworthy....
E: misaligned objectives, poor judgement....can be classified as two faced and low class....
F: can tend to be a bit ignorant, IE schooling. spelling, education proficiency.
G:can be attracted to "the wrong kind of guy" even with knowledge of mannerisms, and character defects, and continue a relationship with them, IE. brutos, domestic abusers. arrogant self righteous men, simply put...thugs.
H. inclination and predisposition to infidelity, and not being loyal whatsoever.
I: may be dominant, like to take charge sexually, refer to items A thru H, to see if the admission price is worth it....
Regardless the race of the woman (because it isn't race specific), these are sociopathic traits, and women who exhibit them need to be avoided.
Blitz Krieg
Freshman Poster

Post by Blitz Krieg »

Adama wrote:
April 9th, 2018, 11:37 am
indexto4 wrote:
December 28th, 2012, 7:38 pm
I have a good deal of experience with several women from central and south America. I grew up with many Puerto Ricans in my home town of Newark, earlier this year I had a dialog with three women from Puerto Rico, and from it I can draw these conclusions....

A: they can not be trusted...
B: they can make poor choices in associations with others....people with obvious character flaws and low/no morals.
C: If they were born or spent time in NY city, you can take the chick out of NY, but you can't take the NY out of the chick...
D: they seem to have a devious side, leading to subterfuge, in other words, not inclined to be trustworthy....
E: misaligned objectives, poor judgement....can be classified as two faced and low class....
F: can tend to be a bit ignorant, IE schooling. spelling, education proficiency.
G:can be attracted to "the wrong kind of guy" even with knowledge of mannerisms, and character defects, and continue a relationship with them, IE. brutos, domestic abusers. arrogant self righteous men, simply put...thugs.
H. inclination and predisposition to infidelity, and not being loyal whatsoever.
I: may be dominant, like to take charge sexually, refer to items A thru H, to see if the admission price is worth it....
Regardless the race of the woman (because it isn't race specific), these are sociopathic traits, and women who exhibit them need to be avoided.

Yes, yes and yes.

I've lived in PR all my life and can honestly say ALL of the above is right on spot. I realized this at a very young age. And even though I did marry a PR woman, (who was needle in haystack kind of thing). We are divorced and continue to be good parents to our kids, no dramas or BS.

Having said that, now that I'm single and TRYING to meet a NORMAL woman to spend my live with it is VERY hard labor.

If it was up to statistics I'd say:

50% of them are total brainless, un-educated, government / child support / alimony gold diggers.
Or they seem to have a "mother Theresa mentality" to "rescue" the biggest loosers who still live with their mommies.
The more jealousy, dominance, drama BS a "man" can put them through, the more they like it.
Take them to a fine restaurant and you'll have to pretty much coach the whole thing. Tepan Yaki or Sushi is
like an occult science that must be explained. Gets really boring really fast.
The better they look the more of a PRAP (Puerto Rican American Princess) they are.

40% of them are either butch, lesbian man-haters or femnazis.
I have no problem with that given we like the same thing, but why being so nasty man haters ?

5% of them are in nursing homes.

3% are chubby / overweight and nice to meet.............if you ever meet one.
Usually they stay at home due to the vicious nasty attitudes of their fellow women.

1% are looking to relocate somewhere else. Like Prague, Budapest or Bora Bora.

1% MIGHT fit the bill. But you run the risk of having absolutely NO intimacy EVER after your children are born.
Karela1
Freshman Poster

Post by Karela1 »

for the ones hating on us Puerto Rican women y’all are wack we are not all like that, that’s sad and really disrespectful that y’all honestly think that way of us man. like seriously any woman can be like that doesn’t matter what their race is. it’s not like we’re all are terrible, there are Puerto Rican women in this world that are raised right, maybe y’all just fall for shitty people. and for real not all of us are obese, ghetto, psycho, or any of the things you said. that’s just sad and ignorant that you have that thought that all of us are that way.
Karela1
Freshman Poster

Post by Karela1 »

for those of you hating on us Puerto Rican woman are wack like seriouly not all of us are like that. There are Puerto Rican woman in this world that are raised right, not obese, are educated, and know how to act right and treat people with respect. Maybe y’all just fall for shitty people and don’t pay attention to the ones that are actually good. it’s really sad and ignorant that you think that man, like shit not all of us turn out to be the way the world says we are. like damn that’s f***ed up big time.
Blitz Krieg
Freshman Poster

Post by Blitz Krieg »

Hi Karela 1,

Guess your grammar proves one of the many points of our discussion.

Don't you think ?
Afterthefact
Freshman Poster

Post by Afterthefact »

Great Thread!

I thought a contribution was in Order as I am currently Dating a PR Woman and Don't know if its a good or bad thing but for what it's worth,

Being strong is necessary, PR woman don't like a man that cannot make decisions I do and its been fireworks off and on (Who Needs the stress with that!) I cannot speak for all PR women But the two I have dated have had striking similarities. meaning Leaving you speechless in bed rocking your world, very sexual with hot bodies but personalities that puzzle me.

if you cannot have a conversation with acknowledgement it's a situation that will not work! So I agree with all the posts complaining about communication, be aware before falling in love, Once your platano gets some good loving its difficult to see clearly. So If you have an important conversation and they seem to be on the next planet ignoring you (Party in the head) as I like to call it :oops:

it's better to cut losses early and move on. Life is too short
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Pros and Cons of Puerto Rican Women

Post by Winston »

I recently been chatting with a Puerto Rican girl that I met on Ebay who lives in Puerto Rico. (which is unusual because no one uses ebay as social media lol) She seems pretty cool and chill and friendly. She said she likes to write poetry and cook new recipes. Wow aren't those classic female interests? If so, then Puerto Rican women are still very feminine and classic and traditional right? She also said that men in her country hit on women shamelessly. Wow. Doesn't that means cold approach and picking up girls is allowed in Puerto Rico? If so then wow, wouldn't that make it a dating paradise for men?

Either way, I'm sure it can't be like the US where everyone is in their own bubble and ignores you and is antisocial and has a thick wall of ice around them. Especially women. Spanish cultures aren't like that right?

Are Puerto Ricans Spanish blooded or Latin blooded? Where is their ancestry from? Where is Puerto Rico? Is it near Florida or Cuba?

Should I send this thread to that girl I'm chatting with on ebay and get her take on it? She might be offended by some of the things on this thread, which are harsh and extreme. I'm sure you know, women are easily offended. And you guys tend to exaggerate too. lol :P

She's selling her iPhone and Apple Watch on ebay and upgrading to a newer model. She has several phones so she must be well off. Wow. Isn't Puerto Rico a poor country? Or is it middle class now? Do women there usually have multiple iPhones and Androids?

How come Puerto Rico is US territory but not a US state? What's the reason for that, in a nutshell?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Winston wrote:
October 8th, 2022, 10:32 pm
I recently been chatting with a Puerto Rican girl that I met on Ebay who lives in Puerto Rico. (which is unusual because no one uses ebay as social media lol) She seems pretty cool and chill and friendly. She said she likes to write poetry and cook new recipes. Wow aren't those classic female interests? If so, then Puerto Rican women are still very feminine and classic and traditional right? She also said that men in her country hit on women shamelessly. Wow. Doesn't that means cold approach and picking up girls is allowed in Puerto Rico? If so then wow, wouldn't that make it a dating paradise for men?

Either way, I'm sure it can't be like the US where everyone is in their own bubble and ignores you and is antisocial and has a thick wall of ice around them. Especially women. Spanish cultures aren't like that right?

Are Puerto Ricans Spanish blooded or Latin blooded? Where is their ancestry from? Where is Puerto Rico? Is it near Florida or Cuba?

Should I send this thread to that girl I'm chatting with on ebay and get her take on it? She might be offended by some of the things on this thread, which are harsh and extreme. I'm sure you know, women are easily offended. And you guys tend to exaggerate too. lol :P

She's selling her iPhone and Apple Watch on ebay and upgrading to a newer model. She has several phones so she must be well off. Wow. Isn't Puerto Rico a poor country? Or is it middle class now? Do women there usually have multiple iPhones and Androids?

How come Puerto Rico is US territory but not a US state? What's the reason for that, in a nutshell?
It's very close to Venezuela actually. On the southern side of the caribbean.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

This is a great thread.
PokeyD
Freshman Poster

Post by PokeyD »

I agree wit all the cons that author mentioned. I have a PR lady friend who I got introduced through another lady friend of mine. After spending time in her circles, I started to realize that why people avoid PR woman as possible. She is very arrogant and don't like to listen to any criticism. She had a fight with one of my homies two years ago. She called a probation officer on him while he was drunk. After that incident, their friendship has destroyed and her whole circle fell apart. I asked that PR lady friend to reconcile with my homie, she constantly talk crap bout his behavior despite of being a Christian. When I criticized behavior upfront, and instead of apologizing, she is giving me silent treatment whenever I text her.