Pro-rapefugee Swedish woman raped

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Pro-rapefugee Swedish woman raped

Post by Cornfed »

I would say this is a case of poetic justice, but I bet the bitch actually liked it.

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/04/swedi ... nd-abused/
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Pro-rapefugee Swedish woman raped

Post by publicduende »

We are not getting the creme de la creme of humanity, with these latest waves of migrants, understood. But you can't put the blame on her, come on. Sometimes people's naivete is incredible, though.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:
April 26th, 2018, 1:13 am
We are not getting the creme de la creme of humanity, with these latest waves of migrants, understood. But you can't put the blame on her, come on. Sometimes people's naivete is incredible, though.
It is difficult to know where naivety ends and being a traitorous slut begins, but whatever the case, in the event she suffered she deserved everything she got. I really doubt she suffered other than what she wanted being a bit more physically injurious than what she bargained for.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

publicduende wrote:
Yes you can.

These types either enjoy degrading others with their racist & xenophobic accusations to make themselves look superior or they're completely stupid.

It's one of the two.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
April 26th, 2018, 1:51 am
publicduende wrote:
It is difficult to know where naivety ends and being a traitorous slut begins, but whatever the case, in the event she suffered she deserved everything she got. I really doubt she suffered other than what she wanted being a bit more physically injurious than what she bargained for.
I kind of get her, actually. There are a lot of these middle-aged harmless women in the UK, too. They never married, or they're divorced with grown-up kids, and they're bored most evenings. Some of them do venture in pubs and social places and are all about meeting "people" and talking to them. Yes of course if chemistry happens and things click, some casual sex isn't completely out of the picture.

I know it's hard to believe for in the black & white land many of you live, but women may approach men to have a simple conversation and fun, without any guarantee or even any reason that things will escalate all the way to sex.

It's the mindset of the uneducated man from a retrograde, patriarchal and male chauvinist culture - like rural Afghanistan probably is - that leads these men to equate a solitary (= unaccompanied by men) woman actively approaching them for as much as a conversation, to a slut who wants, indeed deserves to be forced to have sex, i.e. raped. Add the fact that these men will have no jobs, no other human contacts than their peers and the occasional social worker and...no sexual contact for months, and the meal is served.

This is the gaping cultural chasm, which has nothing to do with feminism or Western female sluttiness, and all with a completely different way of seeing life and human relationships. The mistake Europe (and parts of the Western world) makes, in the name of political correctness and "open borders" is to hope that these people will be given clothes, shelter and even a subsistence salary and - as if by magic - start playing by the same rules as we do, immediately after. That's the disconnect, that's the insanity.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

^ You're halfway there. Keep thinking.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
April 26th, 2018, 4:22 am
^ You're halfway there. Keep thinking.
It pays to be "halfway" and not just on one extreme or another.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed,

it bothers me to see you delight so much in the suffering of others. You thought it was funny when a drawf was trounced, possibly even raped by a bull in a rodeo, and now this.

IMO, what the woman did was foolish-- go out with these men at night. Btw, the sentence for the man convicted of rape was rather light. If she was married, and there were eye witnesses, why wasn't the man executed?
LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL »

I don't think it's so much that anybody is happy the woman was raped. But people feel a sense of gratification when people who disagree with them are "taught a lesson" and come to understand why the opposite side of the argument is there.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Excuse me, but why would she go alone with TWO MEN to their room? Is it routine for her to go home with TWO men right away after she's met them? I mean, I am not blaming her. But perhaps she should have not gone to be alone to be with TWO men on the same day she met them.

Also, some naive people do not realize, just because other people are human on the outside, it doesn't mean that they are civilized.

Does anyone know if she has changed her stance on immigration from Afghanistan?

Has anyone counseled her against hanging out with TWO men alone at night, especially after hanging out by a pub?

15 month prison sentence? Is that about eight months with good behavior? No deportation?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

When is Corny going to figure out these gals just want the big black hog.
Time to Hide!
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Adama wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 3:45 am
Excuse me, but why would she go alone with TWO MEN to their room? Is it routine for her to go home with TWO men right away after she's met them? I mean, I am not blaming her. But perhaps she should have not gone to be alone to be with TWO men on the same day she met them.
She wanted to prove to people that Afghani's aren't dangerous. :roll:

In her forties too so she's old enough to know better. Only sluts hook up with two male strangers in the early hours of the morning so it seemed obvious to them that she wanted sex.