Kiev Ukraine 2018 - Trip Report

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Re: Kiev Ukraine 2018 - trip report

Post by MrLee4u »

Hello,,,

Mr Lee have Thai Chilli basil chicken stir fry now. Good with Mapo Tofu. yum yum.

You have good time until no working doctor learn skill. Then you have big competition. Be like dentist 復安牙醫診所 in Thailand. Only $16usd for new tooth.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

MrLee4u wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 11:17 am
Hello,,,

Mr Lee have Thai Chilli basil chicken stir fry now. Good with Mapo Tofu. yum yum.

You have good time until no working doctor learn skill. Then you have big competition. Be like dentist 復安牙醫診所 in Thailand. Only $16usd for new tooth.
The limited number of residencies kind of prevents me from having competition. Gotta love that government monopoly. And my properties will supplant my income within 4 years anyway, it's not like I'm just relying on my skills as a physician to make money. Passive income is where it's at boiiiii
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

HouseMD wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 10:33 am
MrLee4u wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 10:29 am
Lol, your assessment is based on things saying the same as they have been for the last 50 years. However, things are changing now that the focuses is back on the gut as the source of all problems and health issues in humans. People don't need expensive doctors since they don't know what they're doing anyway. What does that mean for you? Falling revenue.
Lollll gut flora don't really affect my revenue. I focus on pathology that is fairly unique to the West and impossible to change without a complete change of culture, so I'll be quite fine indefinitely.
A plastic surgeon.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

gsjackson wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 12:38 pm
HouseMD wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 10:33 am
MrLee4u wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 10:29 am
Lol, your assessment is based on things saying the same as they have been for the last 50 years. However, things are changing now that the focuses is back on the gut as the source of all problems and health issues in humans. People don't need expensive doctors since they don't know what they're doing anyway. What does that mean for you? Falling revenue.
Lollll gut flora don't really affect my revenue. I focus on pathology that is fairly unique to the West and impossible to change without a complete change of culture, so I'll be quite fine indefinitely.
A plastic surgeon.
Something like that
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

HouseMD wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 9:03 am
MrLee4u wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 8:57 am
Moretorque wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 6:06 am
HouseMD wrote:
April 27th, 2018, 6:41 pm
For someone that has supposedly lived in America since they were 4 years old, your English is terrible.
Not everybody can be a doctor.
Who want be Doctor? Silly job robot to in 10 year. Low pay. Too much AIDS get.
My field can't go to robots or AI and pays a rather nice 300k for 35 hours a week. Reinvested in rental real estate, which is my true work, I should have a passive income of around 40k/month by the time I'm in my late 40s and an 8 figure meet worth, which is not bad at all. Gives me plenty of money and time for cars, travel, and women.
What kind of cars are you into ?
Time to Hide!
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

HouseMD wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 11:41 am
MrLee4u wrote:
Hello,,,

The limited number of residencies kind of prevents me from having competition. Gotta love that government monopoly. And my properties will supplant my income within 4 years anyway, it's not like I'm just relying on my skills as a physician to make money. Passive income is where it's at boiiiii
Father say, nothing stay the same for long with worm in head. You sound like union guy from early 40s. What government monopoly? AMA? How old you now? 40? Just open fast food place at 20. Same result. No waste time
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

MrLee4u wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 4:36 pm
HouseMD wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 11:41 am
MrLee4u wrote:
Hello,,,

Father say, nothing stay the same for long with worm in head. You sound like union guy from early 40s. What government monopoly? AMA? How old you now? 40? Just open fast food place at 20. Same result. No waste time
I'm already done with school, what's done is done
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Moretorque wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 3:23 pm
HouseMD wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 9:03 am
MrLee4u wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 8:57 am
Moretorque wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 6:06 am
HouseMD wrote:
April 27th, 2018, 6:41 pm
For someone that has supposedly lived in America since they were 4 years old, your English is terrible.
Not everybody can be a doctor.
Who want be Doctor? Silly job robot to in 10 year. Low pay. Too much AIDS get.
My field can't go to robots or AI and pays a rather nice 300k for 35 hours a week. Reinvested in rental real estate, which is my true work, I should have a passive income of around 40k/month by the time I'm in my late 40s and an 8 figure meet worth, which is not bad at all. Gives me plenty of money and time for cars, travel, and women.
What kind of cars are you into ?
MOPAR muscle mostly, but I'm hoping to get my first exotic in a few years to do charity racing with
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Kiev Ukraine 2018 - Trip Report

Post by Winston »

OP,
You are weird. First of all, even though your photo is blurry, one can tell that is a photo of an ugly bald Asian guy if one looks closely. Definitely not handsome or attractive. So you lied about your handsomeness.

Second, HouseMD is right that your English is odd and bad for someone who grew up in the US. You don't even sound like an ESL immigrant. Rather, you sound like someone who is trying to make fun of Asians by speaking in cliched broken Asian English, like the kind you see Jackie Chan speak in movies like Rush Hour. lol. If fact you remind me of Daddy Wu and his writing style and bad broken fake English, and you could even be him. Who knows. I'll check your IP just in case.

Third, it's odd that you praise me as your hero and then diss me in the second post. You don't sound serious or sincere or credible. Anyhow if you really are in Ukraine, we wish you best of luck. Keep us posted. Hopefully something interesting happens that you can report about.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just checked MrLee's IP. He uses a proxy and has many IP's. Some of them are located in Ukraine though so he probably really is there. But he may be PAG since he keeps posting links to PAG's culture whiz site. And as we all know, PAG is a very dubious and deranged character who is not even worth entertaining.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 10:29 pm
I just checked MrLee's IP. He uses a proxy and has many IP's. Some of them are located in Ukraine though so he probably really is there. But he may be PAG since he keeps posting links to PAG's culture whiz site. And as we all know, PAG is a very dubious and deranged character who is not even worth entertaining.
Check Daddy Wu's IP and see if it's Pag's. Surely you don't seriously believe Mr Lee is anybody but Pags? Mr. Lee posts pictures of a triumphantly p***y-slaying Pags, flora in the gut as the root of all disease is a longstanding Pag theme, etc.
Joetripster
Freshman Poster

Post by Joetripster »

MrLee4u, good post :) I also lived in Kiev for 3 years and must to say that the best time to visit the city - summer. But Kiev became more expensive for budget travelers, so I recommend to calculate your budget before you go here.
Daddy Wu
Freshman Poster

Post by Daddy Wu »

Winston, my son!

Daddy always advise good!

Always scold you when you be 笨蛋 (dumbass)!

Who else do that??? Only real, legit Daddy!

Listen to Daddy!!

Love,
Your Daddy
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Winston, listen Wu Daddy.

You Daddy Love you. He want you to be good boy. He want you to be good son. He want be proud of you.

He not want you in whorehouse with whore. He want you to find good girl.

Listen Wu Daddy.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 10:29 pm
Winston, MrLee is obviously PAG. Who else would be posting links to PAG's blog, as if it was the Huffington?