Are Southern women (belles) in the US really better?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are Southern women (belles) in the US really better?

Post by Winston »

In my experience, the girls from Tennessee and Kentucky seem friendly, down to earth and are easy to hang out with. I met several in Nevada and they had no problem going out with me or hanging out. They weren't as hung up about it, compared to girls in California or Washington state. West Coast girls are the worst.

Have you guys tried using dating sites to find southern belles? Do a search for them on Match.com or POF.com or OkCupid. See if you can find any single ones who are looking.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Winston wrote:In my experience, the girls from Tennessee and Kentucky seem friendly, down to earth and are easy to hang out with. I met several in Nevada and they had no problem going out with me or hanging out. They weren't as hung up about it, compared to girls in California or Washington state. West Coast girls are the worst.

Have you guys tried using dating sites to find southern belles? Do a search for them on Match.com or POF.com or OkCupid. See if you can find any single ones who are looking.
Winston,
I'm from Tennessee and still live here. The women are not friendly at all. Well, I take that back, they are friendly, but only in a very superficial way. They'll smile and say hello, but they don't want to date you or get close to you unless you are really good looking. To be honest, the South is probably the worst place in the U.S for the phoniness you talk about. People here will smile to your face and stick knives in your back when you're not around. People who visit the South from other areas of the country always say "Wow! People here are so nice and friendly!" because southerners will wave at strangers and make small talk with them, but what they don't realize is that it's all a show. Take it from a guy who was born and raised here, it's all fake!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I have not seen much in the short time I spent in USA, but I can hardly imagine that something about women is significantly different - regardless where you are in USA. It's not a country to look for a long-term relationship, men are considered to be 2nd class citizens. Women are educated to consider men as useful tools and if broken, away with them... all in all, the US-girl is trash, regardless her race, regardless where she is living...

Is anybody here with this Happier Abroad Forum who is successfully married with an US-girl?
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

GoingAwol wrote: Winston,
I'm from Tennessee and still live here. The women are not friendly at all. Well, I take that back, they are friendly, but only in a very superficial way. They'll smile and say hello, but they don't want to date you or get close to you unless you are really good looking. To be honest, the South is probably the worst place in the U.S for the phoniness you talk about. People here will smile to your face and stick knives in your back when you're not around. People who visit the South from other areas of the country always say "Wow! People here are so nice and friendly!" because southerners will wave at strangers and make small talk with them, but what they don't realize is that it's all a show. Take it from a guy who was born and raised here, it's all fake!
Tennessee?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let's remind the fellas what wifing up a modern TN gal gets ya.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWM8CMzw-jY[/youtube]
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

:lol: :lol: Oh come on Teal, just man-up™ and put the ring on that once and for all
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Teal Lantern wrote:
GoingAwol wrote: Winston,
Tennessee?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let's remind the fellas what wifing up a modern TN gal gets ya.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWM8CMzw-jY[/youtube]
Lmao you have no idea how accurate that is......
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

Winston wrote:
August 3rd, 2016, 9:34 pm
In my experience, the girls from Tennessee and Kentucky seem friendly, down to earth and are easy to hang out with. I met several in Nevada and they had no problem going out with me or hanging out. They weren't as hung up about it, compared to girls in California or Washington state. West Coast girls are the worst.

I can tell you that's not the case. Like others said, there will be superficial niceness/charm when you interact on a casual or commercial basis, that's it. You'll find the same type of cliquishness and closed off nature that is truly there if you go beyond casual interaction. This place is extremely class conscious and materialistic in the extreme. You have extreme economic stratification where I am from your standard yuppie types (FIRE industries) combined with Horse raising/racing/scams associated with that industry (mostly R.E. hoarding and speculating). So either you are a multi-millionaire and part of the yuppie-boss hogg type "elite" clique, you are a ghost here. Any young women in any area are just siphoned off into the bitch University system, something that is totally closed to you. And we all know what University is like in the US anyway. There aren't a lot of young dateable women here at all.

Outside of feudalistic Lexington area, there are good and bad rural areas in general. I don't see any of those areas as better. For one they are sparsely populated. Any women in these areas are either taken or severely f***ed up. With most young, (even remotely) desireable women in any particular area in the USSA - fall into one of three categories. Taken, massively f***ed up, or moved away to "college" where they become massively f***ed up.
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You guys are missing something. I've been talking to a southern Texas girl on FB lately who is a fan of this site. Even she told me that girls in Texas are not exactly like the girls in California. They do not put on airs as much or talk like airhead valley girls (e.g. "OMG! I'm all, and he's all...." etc). One who goes to Texas and then goes to California can see a noticeable difference. Plus southern girls do not see themselves as being the same as California girls or LA girls.

I think southern girls must be a LITTLE better at least. Maybe they aren't as soulful or down to earth as FSU girls or Euro girls, but they are not 100 percent the same as California girls either. You guys gotta take that into account and compare it relatively. Even if southern gals are as bad as you guys say, still they aren't 100 percent the same as CA girls or as cold and antisocial as Seattle girls. So it's all relative. You guys aren't taking that into consideration. I also doubt that they are as hateful of men too. For example go to San Francisco and Seattle and you will see that the feminists there HATE men. It''s on their faces and they will admit it. But the girls in Dallas do not HATE men like they do in SF or Seattle, even if they are somewhat feminist.

You guys understand what I mean? You also gotta live in both areas to compare. Go live in Texas and California and Washington state, and then you can compare the difference relatively.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

Winston wrote:
June 7th, 2018, 12:17 am
You guys are missing something. I've been talking to a southern Texas girl on FB lately who is a fan of this site. Even she told me that girls in Texas are not exactly like the girls in California. They do not put on airs as much or talk like airhead valley girls (e.g. "OMG! I'm all, and he's all...." etc). One who goes to Texas and then goes to California can see a noticeable difference. Plus southern girls do not see themselves as being the same as California girls or LA girls.

I think southern girls must be a LITTLE better at least. Maybe they aren't as soulful or down to earth as FSU girls or Euro girls, but they are not 100 percent the same as California girls either. You guys gotta take that into account and compare it relatively. Even if southern gals are as bad as you guys say, still they aren't 100 percent the same as CA girls or as cold and antisocial as Seattle girls. So it's all relative. You guys aren't taking that into consideration. I also doubt that they are as hateful of men too. For example go to San Francisco and Seattle and you will see that the feminists there HATE men. It''s on their faces and they will admit it. But the girls in Dallas do not HATE men like they do in SF or Seattle, even if they are somewhat feminist.

You guys understand what I mean? You also gotta live in both areas to compare. Go live in Texas and California and Washington state, and then you can compare the difference relatively.
I don't think it's useful to analyze the Southeast US like it's one monolithic entity. I've never been there, but from what I know of it Texas is likely to be vastly better than Central Kentucky. Texas has a much stronger, larger, and diversified economy. There's plenty of jobs there for single women. More people there in absolute terms, so the pool is larger.

Central Kentucky has a crippling economic situation where everything is controlled by a tiny apathetic effete class (yuppy boss hogg wannabes) that hold a monopoly on anything significant. It is almost like a prototype for NWO or wall street bankster fiefdom wet dream fantasy. A great example of this type of attitude is if you look at the zoning ordnance of Scott County. Now that is near lexington, and has a Toyota plant there (TMMK). But most of the county is just rural acreage. But they zoning is sooooo restrictive for rural residential and agricultural, you can't use it for ANYTHING but a hayfield. Forget trying to do ANYTHING business related with property there, even a small home workshop or garage in BFE that nobody would care about! I looked at buying five acres there but after looking at the zoning I would only be able to use less than 1/4 acre to build garage and or house, and anything and everything must be enclosed (can't park vehicles outside, even if running condition). This is contrast with other, even nearby counties that have very relaxed codes. Lexington (fayette) for example will let you do light industrial work in a residential zone!

So what is the difference? Because the county bigwigs "decided" for the people of Scott County that they should have these zoning codes in order to "beautify" the place in order to "please the sensibilites" of Toyota. They wanted to keep up this superficial image of everything being a manicured English lawn/garden, so they banned everyone from the free use of their own property, no matter how rural. That is a good example of the corrupt yuppie boss hogg mentality here.

Anyway, any women that can afford to live a single life here would have to of course have a job with a livable wage. That mostly involves nursing or education. There isn't much for single women to be involved with here otherwise, professionally.

Look at the classic "hamster" list of occupations:
H = hairstylist, hostess. Hairstylist is probably either single with multiple kids or stripper like. Hostesses are college chicks and not available.
A = actress, assistant. Assistants are "taken" by boss co-workers and totally not available to any of us. Corporate harem members.
M = model, musician There really isn't any of that here.
S = stripper, secretary Strippers, maybe, but most are druggies or psychotically criminal. Secretaries are only available to boss/co-workers
T = technician (nail,skin, etc.), teller. Tellers are older women, mostly already married or undesireable types.
E = entertainer, exotic dancer See striper
R = receptionist, runaway Any receptionist is going to be taken by boss or c-level executives here. Very corrupt, open, blatant and tolerated here. Rampant corporate harem-ism.

I think the E should include "education". That's probably your only shot here, but you are competing against Mr. Rockstar sham horse farm operator and all his yuppy buddies at getting a shot at one of these, LOL. Also while there are some good looking women here, their looks don't last at all! Many get hugely fat! Also they have terrible attitude toward money and are classless and materialistic, but very high demanding. I am not joking that you had better be a millionaire here, or just go massively in debt to look like one. No chance unless you can provide new SUV, new McMansion, and other extravagancies. She is not trying to waste time on a "chump", she wants to break into "yuppie boss hog"-land socially.
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Also, there is a difference between white women in CA vs other states. When I lived in the SF Bay Area, Fremont to be exact, I could not get any white girl to date me at all, not even any that would go out with me as friends. Every white girl I met on AOL would refuse a second date. I thought there must be something wrong with me. White girls seemed so unattainable despite what I saw on TV. It felt 100 percent impossible and was the most frustrating thing.

But when I moved to Washington state, there was a little difference. I had my first white girlfriend there. And after we broke up after 2 years, I was able to befriend several more white girls there. Even though they were just friends, still, it's better than what I could get in California which was nothing at all, not even white female friends for hang out.

Also when I lived near Reno, NV for a year, I also met more white girls than in California too. I even had a white girlfriend for a while, but she was from Tennessee. The CA stuck up culture wasn't as strong in Reno, and the small city was more relaxed too with less traffic. So people were more easygoing there. Also I love the desert too, so it was an environment I liked. And I was involved in acting too, so I met people that way.

For some reason, the white girls in CA are more dead set against Asian men. My theory is that: Perhaps since whites were becoming a minority in California during the 90's, they became more racist and more about preserving their own race, etc. But in other states where Asians aren't as common, the white girls are more curious about colored men and less hateful or racist toward them. Also, racial tensions tend to be highest in California, especially LA. On the news, you never hear about racial tensions in Seattle or Portland for example, but you hear about them occurring in LA. That's the only explanation I can think of to explain this.

So you see, there are some differences between white girls in CA vs other states. See what I mean? All the white girlfriends I had were in other states, not CA. The only girlfriend I got in CA was a Vietnamese immigrant girl.

Also, there are variations between the states. For example, if you go to a restaurant alone in CA or WA, the waiters will not make any small talk with you. But if you go to New Mexico or Texas, the waiters do make small talk with you and ask you where you're from and where you're going, etc. That NEVER happens in CA where it's all business. I been to New Mexico and experienced this many times. I haven't been to Texas except for El Paso, but Texans I talked to said it's common for waiters in Texas to make small talk with customers. They were surprised when I told them that that never happens in CA, at least not if you're an ordinary guy and not a celebrity.

Any of you experience this too?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. @gsjackson reported in another thread that southern women are friendlier too. See below.

viewtopic.php?p=258829#p258829
gsjackson wrote:
June 6th, 2016, 10:37 pm
Adama wrote:
gsjackson wrote:Paris airport -- a major babe just laid a big smile on me. Win some, lose some.
You should have gone back to talk to her. See, that could be a woman giving you a signal right there. Airports are one of my favorite places to meet new women. It always seems like many single girls are flying around and looking to at least flirt. So now you can't say that women don't send you positive indicators. You just have to sit back and be patient.
She came and sat down by me. We had a long conversation. College girl from Tennessee, very attractive, very nice. Big Christian, who feels obligated to be nice to everyone, but after yesterday I'll take any kind of friendliness I can get from attractive women. Another cutie chatted me up in the passport control line in Atlanta, so it was a compensatory day for the ego.

American women do send out indications of interest. Never saw it in Romania, though most were friendly when you started chatting them up.
So southern girls are warmer and friendlier, just as I've experienced too. Why then in the Southern women thread here, did everyone deny that?

WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 5:50 pm
Check this out. @gsjackson reported in another thread that southern women are friendlier too. See below.

gsjackson wrote:

American women do send out indications of interest. Never saw it in Romania, though most were friendly when you started chatting them up.
So southern girls are warmer and friendlier, just as I've experienced too. Why then in the Southern women thread here, did everyone deny that?
No, gsjackson the indicators of interest you are seeing have nothing to do with attraction. She is just fishing for attention. She'll take it from anyone to validate her desirability.

Winston, girls in the South are little different than anywhere else in the country. The demographics may be different though. Girls in the cities in the South just want careers. Girls you meet traveling are not the same one you'll meet locally. Travelers are more friendly. Girls in the South see the same TV shows, movies, and websites as girls anywhere else in the US. Moving to the South won't get you a wife.

fdiv the are around Lexington, KY sounds horrible. Why don't you move to a bigger city. Have you been overseas?
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

WorldTraveler wrote:
June 22nd, 2018, 8:02 am
Winston wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 5:50 pm

gsjackson wrote:

No, gsjackson the indicators of interest you are seeing have nothing to do with attraction. She is just fishing for attention. She'll take it from anyone to validate her desirability.

Winston, girls in the South are little different than anywhere else in the country. The demographics may be different though. Girls in the cities in the South just want careers. Girls you meet traveling are not the same one you'll meet locally. Travelers are more friendly. Girls in the South see the same TV shows, movies, and websites as girls anywhere else in the US. Moving to the South won't get you a wife.

fdiv the are around Lexington, KY sounds horrible. Why don't you move to a bigger city. Have you been overseas?
Yeah I just got back from a two week vacation in Angeles. I could move, but I have a job here that's pretty cake. I work in IT as a helpdesk analyst for payment processing. I applied for jobs in Nashville and even San Francisco for Cisco. I know SF is a shitty area but the pay was a lot more which would allow me to save more if I lived very frugally (not all things are more expensive in SF -- food/dining is cheaper).

The thing that kills me is there were people working remote part time where I am now. The company merged and became more of a corporate style place and now remote work is being fazed out. There have been internal postings (and this company is small, <50 people) for work in security and engineering that would allow me ot work remote. But, instead of hiring me, someone who is qualified for it, they went with some randos that didn't even have experience. Guess what happened? Yup, they botched shit and then quit after a few months of paychecks. Oh yeah, then they added their non-helpdesk duties to helpdesk tasks after they quit (no pay bump for doing the extra, burdensome work).

Anyway, I'm going to interview tomorrow for another IT related job that's more money and is completely remote (project coordinator). Even if I can't work from overseas for an extended period (sometimes "remote" jobs have certain requirements), I'd be able to at least live in a cheaper, nicer, rural area of KY. Maybe get a place, pay it off easily and have a permanent home to alternate between living in the US and overseas.
waylon mercy
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by waylon mercy »

Winston wrote:
December 17th, 2012, 8:03 pm
Ladislav just told me that the women in Ohio, and the people, are much more friendly and not as fake as in California.

So this means that the worst parts of the USA are on the West Coast and NYC? Everything in between is more friendly and down to earth and not as fake right? If so, I was unlucky to grow up on the West Coast.

Maybe if I grew up in the Midwest or Southern Dixie land, I would have done better with the girls.
thats the impressions ive gotton as well, also a socal native OC.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

I don't think there are any Southern Belles left. There are some hick chicks in the South that are more promiscuous, but few Belles. Those smarter girls have been convinced they want the American dream and now go to college to get a career and not a husband.