Is it possible to reverse or stop aging?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is it possible to reverse/stop aging?

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
June 24th, 2018, 10:37 pm
Check this out. Time Magazine predicts we will be immortal by 2045. So if you can survive or live that long, then maybe you have a chance at immortality, unless of course it's only reserved for the elite. lol

Image Image
LOL. Though I think that is the goal -- for our thoughts to be controlled by inserted computer chips, which are to be operated by Lev Grossman and friends. So they plan to sell it to us as eternal life, huh?

Don't see the need, really. They already have total control of the western mind through the mainstream media. Guess alternative media must be throwing a bit of a wrench into the works, so might as well go ahead and put chips into the dumb goy.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

gsjackson wrote:
June 25th, 2018, 6:10 am
Winston wrote:
Check this out. Time Magazine predicts we will be immortal by 2045. So if you can survive or live that long, then maybe you have a chance at immortality, unless of course it's only reserved for the elite. lol

Image Image
LOL. Though I think that is the goal -- for our thoughts to be controlled by inserted computer chips, which are to be operated by Lev Grossman and friends. So they plan to sell it to us as eternal life, huh?

Don't see the need, really. They already have total control of the western mind through the mainstream media. Guess alternative media must be throwing a bit of a wrench into the works, so might as well go ahead and put chips into the dumb goy.
There is no pleasure in controlling something that doesn't have free will. All the fun of a, say, Saudi Prince having a beautiful western woman do all sorts of degrading things for money is that he knows she loathes it but she's overriding her free will to do so for his pleasure because he has the cash.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:
Winston wrote:

Image Image

It's not just that. They want control over our bodies too. If these nanobots replace our cells and DNA then they will have control over our consciousness and mind too. We will be cyborgs and AI. Like the Borg in Star Trek. This will make society more efficient for them. They are also concerned that people are waking up to the matrix so that has to be controlled too. They also want to control reproduction so that we don't have children or sex anymore - except maybe virtual sex or sex with robot dolls - because they want the state to produce new babies and life. That way they can control DNA of newborns in a facility that manufactures humans. Kind of like in "Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley. See the book or movies.

Their ultimate goal. I hear, is to get off this planet, which they are trapped on. They also gotta remove the barrier or force field around Earth too. They also want to attack the Orion Empire, because that's where Lucifer, aka Enki, was kicked out of and exiled from and dethroned, by his own people and parents, because he went insane and mad. So he wants revenge on his home world. So he created this prison matrix, to raise a clone army (like the stormtroopers in Star Wars) and develop super technology, to bring us to the space age and launch his attack on those who exiled him. It's a long story and requires years of research and study to understand. If you want to research it, I heard that the Wes Penre Papers explain it all in detail. You can download them for free at http://www.wespenre.com
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Getting a bit too fanciful for me, Winston, though not to reject it out of hand. Jewish control is a demonstrable fact, here and now, and it is in part exercised by the little computers we all carry around. Any such new technologies the msm are puffing I assume to be part of that project.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:
June 26th, 2018, 1:11 am
Getting a bit too fanciful for me, Winston, though not to reject it out of hand. Jewish control is a demonstrable fact, here and now, and it is in part exercised by the little computers we all carry around. Any such new technologies the msm are puffing I assume to be part of that project.
Yes Jewish control is real. However, it's just one level of the control system and one branch of the pyramid of power. There are levels above the Jews, such as the archons and lucifer, non-human levels so to speak. Jordan Maxwell said the top mafia bosses know about this, because his family and uncle were connected to them. It's inside knowledge that the top of the power pyramid has non-human controllers. Remember too there are exoteric teachings for the masses and literal simple minded, and esoteric teachings for the higher initiates of knowledge and wisdom. And of course, the false reality and illusion of the matrix we live in.

See here for more info. But this will require lots of study.

http://wespenre.com/site-index.htm
http://www.thedivinesecretgarden.com/tdsg-access.html
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... rt+stanley
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
June 25th, 2018, 9:45 pm
gsjackson wrote:
Winston wrote:

Image Image

It's not just that. They want control over our bodies too. If these nanobots replace our cells and DNA then they will have control over our consciousness and mind too. We will be cyborgs and AI. Like the Borg in Star Trek. This will make society more efficient for them. They are also concerned that people are waking up to the matrix so that has to be controlled too. They also want to control reproduction so that we don't have children or sex anymore - except maybe virtual sex or sex with robot dolls - because they want the state to produce new babies and life. That way they can control DNA of newborns in a facility that manufactures humans. Kind of like in "Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley. See the book or movies.

Their ultimate goal. I hear, is to get off this planet, which they are trapped on. They also gotta remove the barrier or force field around Earth too. They also want to attack the Orion Empire, because that's where Lucifer, aka Enki, was kicked out of and exiled from and dethroned, by his own people and parents, because he went insane and mad. So he wants revenge on his home world. So he created this prison matrix, to raise a clone army (like the stormtroopers in Star Wars) and develop super technology, to bring us to the space age and launch his attack on those who exiled him. It's a long story and requires years of research and study to understand. If you want to research it, I heard that the Wes Penre Papers explain it all in detail. You can download them for free at http://www.wespenre.com
You realize the guy who came up with all of that probably had a serious case of schizophrenia, right? And that your ability to sort information between garbage and valuable is so profoundly poor that you can't separate the ramblings of a literal madman from reality?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Mr. Wu is the most grounded and factual mind on the net You sir simply cannot see outside the box.........
Time to Hide!
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

The answer is in the Bible. Read it.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. Off the coast of Japan there is a jellyfish that is immortal and never dies. It regenerates itself and lives forever! If only science could find its secret, it could lead to new ways to prolong the life of humans or give us immortality too! So for some creatures, it is possible to live forever!

Other immortal species.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZDWonq_5j0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-2QH-b7zsc

Aron
Freshman Poster

Post by Aron »

@Winston

Another animal that has an immortality gene in one of its cells is Humans in their Sex Cells. And all animals since without the Sex Cells reversing the genetic damage to their telomeres they accumulate over time they would pass it on to the offspring after meiosis, they would then be born aged and the species would unavoidably go extinct. So according to that Evolution 2.0 book's ideas about horizontal gene transfer between cells, theoretically, humans may be able to become immortal if we find a way to scientifically stimulate the sex cells to transfer whatever genes are causing this DNA repair to the normal cells. Assuming that those genes are compatible with normal cells at least.

The only other options the Evolution 2.0 book brings to mind would be these ones:

1) Epigenetics:If conveniently, there is somehow already a gene that would regenerate DNA damage inside of human cells, but it's not active, then finding a way to activate it may be the easiest solution.
2) Transposition:The very hard route, basically somehow programming human cells in the lab to use transposition to code a gene that does this.
3) External HGT:If scientists create a gene in the lab through things like what you said about researching these immortal jellyfish, and then transfer it into the human cells with an injection or a pill or something.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. There's a new popular health supplement called Tru Niagen that is alleged to reverse the effects of aging. Have any of you heard of it? If so what do you think?

Video intro

Links to Tru Niagen:

https://www.truniagen.com/

https://www.truniagen.com/faq.html
HOW DOES TRU NIAGEN® WORK?

While many factors contribute to aging, scientists believe one primary reason is the depletion of a key cellular resource called NAD. Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) is a coenzyme found in every living cell and is as essential to those cells as water is to the body. But as we age, NAD levels decline. This natural decline may speed up anytime we eat too much, drink too much, work too much, stay in the sun for too long, don’t sleep well, or get sick.

Because NAD is essential to healthy cellular metabolism, the less we have of it, the harder it is for our cells to stay healthy as we age. But higher NAD levels have been linked to all kinds of positive health benefits.

In 2004, Charles Brenner PhD discovered a unique and overlooked form of vitamin B3 (nicotinamide riboside) that is a natural precursor to NAD. Meaning it helps our cells create more NAD and thereby helps them function better.

NIAGEN® is the first and only patented and safety tested form of nicotinamide riboside, and is proven to increase NAD levels.*
It has a lot of good reviews on Amazon.

Review of Tru Niagen by third party source.

sandrajrwilliams
Freshman Poster

Do Anti aging Pills really work?

Post by sandrajrwilliams »

There are numbers of anti aging supplements pills in the market but you will need to recognise best one in that all. Natural Pills can be best option NMN & Resveratrol is the best option for the people who care about skin and look because aging and who want to live long actively.
PeggyGreen
Freshman Poster

Post by PeggyGreen »

Any good anti aging supplements that are on the market right now?also whats the half life of l carnosine? I heard other good ones for anti aging are Epitalon and Thymalin. My question is how many years do they take off your age and how effective are they really? Is Dr Oz correct when he said that l carnosine can lower your aging by ten years? I highly doubt he is true but aging is so complex so I thought I would write this post here and make it popular. Here is a link of Dr Oz and him talking about aging here

. Also is it safe and advisable to take any of them and would a person in their mid 30s need them or should they wait until they are over 30? Whats the scientific backing behind l carnosine, epitalon and thymalin?I've read all about calorie restriction and fasting mimicking diets here, but it seems to me that some of the benefits might be able to be realized like supplementation. Also In theory if it succeeds in lengthening or slowing shortening of telomeres, and without causing side effects, it should be very helpful for anti-aging. Telomere shortening is one of the most fundamental aging mechanisms.

Also what what do you take for anti aging?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this treatment called Gerovital. I saw it on an episode of "In Search Of" an unexplained mysteries TV series narrated by Leonard Nimoy, which was talking about the fountain of youth. It was developed in Romania and has a lot of positive testimonials from laypeople. Here are some links if you're interested.

https://nutritionreview.org/2013/10/gerovital-gh3/

https://www.gerovital.net/en/

https://www.amazon.com/Gerovital/s?k=Gerovital

https://www.amazon.com/GEROVITAL-H3-EVO ... B00400C87O

http://gerovital-h3-review.blogspot.com ... eview.html

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
January 2nd, 2020, 4:04 pm
Check out this treatment called Gerovital. I saw it on an episode of "In Search Of" an unexplained mysteries TV series narrated by Leonard Nimoy, which was talking about the fountain of youth. It was developed in Romania and has a lot of positive testimonials from laypeople. Here are some links if you're interested.

https://nutritionreview.org/2013/10/gerovital-gh3/

https://www.gerovital.net/en/

https://www.amazon.com/Gerovital/s?k=Gerovital

https://www.amazon.com/GEROVITAL-H3-EVO ... B00400C87O

http://gerovital-h3-review.blogspot.com ... eview.html
I went around to one of the facilities in Romania that market these products and treatments developed by Ana Aslan. There's one on the Black Sea and one near Brasov in the mountains. I got a treatment that was supposed to be restorative for the male face -- cost around 75 USD. The girl who did it was very impressed with her own work and said I'd be slaying p***y right and left, but I didn't notice much difference.

Winston, I really don't think you're going to find the fountain of youth in some pill or potion. The age monster can be beaten back substantially, but it takes work. You need to be contracting all your muscles, including the facial muscles, on a regular basis. You need to stay on top of the nutrition. You need to lose the gut and re-shape the body a bit. All the while you need to be careful not to overtrain an aging body, and remember to enjoy yourself, or it can make you look gaunt and older. It's a delicate balance, more so as you get older, but steady-as-she-goes effort will pay off.