Are We Living in a Simulation, like in the Matrix Movies? The Simulation Hypothesis

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are we living in a computer simulation? Like a SIMS game

Post by Winston »

Warning! Disturbing video. Are we living in a computer simulation? Are we entertainment? Is god a sick and twisted simulation creator deriving entertainment at our expense? Is our mind and consciousness a product of advanced artificial intelligence?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Are SIMS those games where you the player makes the characters spout a bunch of nonsense, and the characters often wet their pants?

Does that describe the life experience of any of the people on the forum?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Watch Westworld, a new HBO show for a new take on whether or not our reality could actually be fake and not real. Everything here could be real and exist but still be fake. It would make sense why most people never get ahead and why some invisible force always prevents some people from having any real success that is truly meaningful.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are we living in a computer simulation? (like the Matrix

Post by Winston »

This interesting video explains how coincidence proves that we live in a simulated reality. Wow. Fascinating.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are we living in a computer simulation? (like the Matrix

Post by Winston »

This interesting short documentary explains how the double slit experiment with particles, and the quantum entanglement phenomenon, are evidence that we live in a computer simulated reality, or virtuality.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are we living in a computer simulation, like in the Matrix Trilogy?

Post by Winston »

Check out this interview with Robert Stanley below about the prison matrix we live in created by Enki-Lucifer. He claims that some people don't have souls but are programs in the matrix. Especially if they have no interest in spirituality. It sounds crazy but I think this makes sense. After all, if one has a real soul, then why wouldn't they be interested in spirituality or things of the soul? Why would they deny their soul? It doesn't make sense. Stanley says its because either their souls are asleep or they don't have a soul and are just programs in the matrix, designed to serve it and never wake up.

If you have a soul though your life will be difficult especially because the matrix will target you and try extra hard to keep you asleep and put many obstacles in your path, such as Murphy's law does with me. Its programmed to go after those with real souls. Because they can disrupt the matrix the most. What do you think?

Stanley also claims to have received a visitation from Enki hinself, one of the gods of the Sumerians. Enki claimed to be the father of the matrix but hes not the father of all creation, according to Stanley. So there are different levels of creators and deities. He's also one of the new truthers who claim that we live in a soul trap farm where NDEs are a trick used by the system to lure you into the light so your soul can be recycled and brought back to earth to be used as a battery again, and told that you "need to work on your karma" which it wants you to do forever. This theory sort of makes sense though because why would you reincarnate to learn lessons if you can't even remember your past lives so you can learn from them? John Lear, the acclaimed aviator, on Art Bell first proposed this theory. Since then it has gained a small following in the truth movement.

Another interview with Robert Stanley on Leak Project about how Lucifer, aka Enki, is running our matrix.

Robert Stanley's website:
http://www.unicusmagazine.com

More interviews with Robert Stanley:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... rt+stanley

Btw, he is in Hong Kong where I guess he's happier abroad. Lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some great articles about the computer simulation and prison control matrix we live in.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cien ... trix24.htm

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cien ... trix70.htm

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cien ... rix122.htm

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cien ... rix133.htm

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cien ... rix109.htm

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/soci ... her161.htm

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cien ... pol115.htm

This article below has a great theory that explains why I feel alienated, ignored and rejected in Taiwan and other Chinese countries like China and Hong Kong. The people in these countries are "organic portals" - souless beings with a hive mind and group soul, rather than individual souls with unique energy patterns and thoughts. Their consciousness is closer to animal consciousness, that's why they act like they don't care and have no empathy or compassion. Perhaps most modern American women are like this too. I definitely fit the "souled human" definition below, whereas over 99 percent of Chinese fit the "organic portal" definition. Wow this is so mind blowing.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cien ... tals05.htm
Definition of Souled Human and Organic Portal

Organic portals comprise approximately half of the human population; the other half mostly consists of souled humans. Here we define “soul” as the core of individualized consciousness that remains intact between successive incarnations.

Due to genetic mixing, Organic Portals exist among all known races today, though with unequal distribution among them. While souled humans have a divine spark of consciousness that gives them the ability of individual self-awareness, OPs lack this divine spark and are only dimly conscious in comparison. They belong to an animal-like group soul that exists, evolves, and incarnates collectively rather than individually.

While each souled human has a relatively unique energy shaped by that person’s awareness, experience, and essence, the energy that animates one OP is the same animating any other.
Index of articles on organic portals - soulless programmed beings in the matrix with a group soul and hive mind.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cien ... ortals.htm

Index of articles on matrix brainwashing.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cien ... /index.htm

Robert Stanley's article on the matrix.

http://unicusmagazine.com/THE_MATRIX_EXIT.htm

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Devin Magdy, an interesting YouTuber who believes the Earth is flat with a dome over it, and that the north pole center contains an interdimensional exit gateway to eternal paradise that allows one to escape from this prison matrix, also put out this short video about how some people are soulless beings in the matrix - organic portals with a hive mind and group soul. He is so out there that he makes me look normal in comparison. lol. But he's very interesting and his videos are mind blowing. Even if he's not right about everything, if he's right about some things, then that's still mind blowing and consciousness changing.

Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

No, we are not. The whole point is, we have been deceived since birth into believing lies.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Neo wrote:
June 28th, 2018, 12:47 pm
No, we are not. The whole point is, we have been deceived since birth into believing lies.
How do you know we are not living in a computer simulation? Increasingly, more and more evidence is coming out that we do. However, this isn't the same kind of computer simulation that you use your in your computer. In this one, our souls can come here via avatars (bodies) which are the portals that we come into here by from higher dimensions. So consciousness can be projected into this matrix. So it's not like a standard video game, more like a hybrid of reality and simulation.

Besides, how do you know that everything you've been told, including religion and Christianity, are not all lies? What if everything is a lie, designed to keep you distracted and deceived in the matrix? In that case, even the good things are there to placate you and help you get through the day, not give you truth. What if that's true? You just don't know.

What if our simulation is run by a cosmic Q, like the God-like character in Star Trek the Next Generation, who likes to play around with us and toy with us for amusement? That could be and would explain a lot of mysteries that religion cannot explain, such as Murphy's Law or why the universe teases us by giving us what we want only when it's too late to enjoy it, etc. The standard models of reality, even from religion, doesn't explain a lot of mysteries and data.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Perhaps this is who the master of our matrix and computer simulation and virtual reality is. If so, it would explain a lot that no religion or standard paradigm can explain. lol. After all the universe does seem at times like a cosmic joker that likes to F with you and mess around with you and cause unnecessary conflict for entertainment or experimental purposes. lol

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Q

"He's devious and amoral and unreliable and irresponsible and... and definitely not to be trusted."
– Captain Jean-Luc Picard, 2367 ("Qpid")

Q was a highly powerful entity from a race of godlike beings also known as Q.

In every appearance, he demonstrated superior capabilities, but also a mindset that seemed quite unlike what Federation scientists expected for such a powerful being. He had been described, in turn, as "obnoxious," "interfering," and a "pest". However, underneath his acerbic attitude, there seemed to be a hidden agenda to Q's visits that often had the best interests of Humanity at their core.

Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Winston wrote:
June 29th, 2018, 8:44 pm
Neo wrote:
June 28th, 2018, 12:47 pm
How do you know we are not living in a computer simulation? Increasingly, more and more evidence is coming out that we do. However, this isn't the same kind of computer simulation that you use your in your computer. In this one, our souls can come here via avatars (bodies) which are the portals that we come into here by from higher dimensions. So consciousness can be projected into this matrix. So it's not like a standard video game, more like a hybrid of reality and simulation.

Besides, how do you know that everything you've been told, including religion and Christianity, are not all lies? What if everything is a lie, designed to keep you distracted and deceived in the matrix? In that case, even the good things are there to placate you and help you get through the day, not give you truth. What if that's true? You just don't know.

What if our simulation is run by a cosmic Q, like the God-like character in Star Trek the Next Generation, who likes to play around with us and toy with us for amusement? That could be and would explain a lot of mysteries that religion cannot explain, such as Murphy's Law or why the universe teases us by giving us what we want only when it's too late to enjoy it, etc. The standard models of reality, even from religion, doesn't explain a lot of mysteries and data.
Well I know personally because God has shown me.
Last edited by Neo on July 1st, 2018, 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Winston wrote:
June 29th, 2018, 8:44 pm

I don't know about you, but as for me, I know that before, I was often trying to get involved in some things that would have resulted in my soul being harmed by another person. At first I would think to myself, How come this awesome situation slipped through my fingers? Now looking back on some situations with more insight, I realize that if I had gotten what I had wanted or if I had gotten involved in a certain situation that I had thought was good at the time, it would have probably been a disaster and maybe even it could have destroyed me or ended my life.

Some things saved me from sinning, which preserved my soul.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Winston wrote:
June 29th, 2018, 8:48 pm
Perhaps this is who the master of our matrix and computer simulation and virtual reality is. If so, it would explain a lot that no religion or standard paradigm can explain. lol. After all the universe does seem at times like a cosmic joker that likes to F with you and mess around with you and cause unnecessary conflict for entertainment or experimental purposes. lol

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Q

"He's devious and amoral and unreliable and irresponsible and... and definitely not to be trusted."
– Captain Jean-Luc Picard, 2367 ("Qpid")

Q was a highly powerful entity from a race of godlike beings also known as Q.

In every appearance, he demonstrated superior capabilities, but also a mindset that seemed quite unlike what Federation scientists expected for such a powerful being. He had been described, in turn, as "obnoxious," "interfering," and a "pest". However, underneath his acerbic attitude, there seemed to be a hidden agenda to Q's visits that often had the best interests of Humanity at their core.
This is reality:
There is a Creator God: Christ.
There are rules (commandments) which must be mastered.
There is a grand deceiver, who is the adversary of all life.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Video explains why the matrix theory has become so popular today, as the modern world has become so overwhelming and stressful that people need to detach from it, and also as CGI and virtual entertainment becomes more and more real and life-like.