Would you drink Vaginal Beer?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Light
Freshman Poster

Would you drink Vaginal Beer?

Post by Light »

Would you drink Vaginal Beer? Beer made with Lactic Acid (lactic acid bacteria called lactobacillus) from a supermodel's vagina. It is said to give the beer a unique flavor depending on the model and tastes more like champagne than traditional beer.

http://orderyoni.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Would you drink Vaginal Beer?

Post by Cornfed »

This is of course stupid and gross, but that doesn't mean it won't work. It will be interesting to see whether it becomes a thing. They need a native English speaker to re-edit their website text, BTW.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

f**k beer. Shit increases your estrogen. If you are going to drink, drink hard alcohol like brandy or whiskey or scotch.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
July 4th, 2018, 8:24 pm
f**k beer. Shit increases your estrogen. If you are going to drink, drink hard alcohol like brandy or whiskey or scotch.
Those are also estrogen agonists and are proven to be less healthy.
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

What about wine or vodka? Do those increase estrogen? Does an estrogen agonist like Cornfed mentions increase estrogen or decrease estrogen? I assume based on what I know about medical science that estrogen agonists increases estrogen in the body while estrogen antagonists decrease estrogen in the body.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Light wrote:
July 5th, 2018, 11:39 am
What about wine or vodka? Do those increase estrogen? Does an estrogen agonist like Cornfed mentions increase estrogen or decrease estrogen? I assume based on what I know about medical science that estrogen agonists increases estrogen in the body while estrogen antagonists decrease estrogen in the body.
An agonist increases the effect of something (not necessarily the amount of it). Alcohol in and of itself increases the effect of estrogen. This presumably accounts for why drunken men become irrational and emotional, can't think straight or make any sense, can't drive and refuse to take responsibility for any wrongdoing.
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

To get back on topic, I don't think I would drink Vaginal Beer. I'd be concerned about getting throat cancer or something else. Most girls will have sex with many men, so even if they just isolate the lactobacillus from her vaginal fluids, I figure if she's had sex then it isn't worth drinking it. Maybe if it were Virgin Vaginal Beer then I'd be willing to drink it to try it, but not a supermodel who has had sex before. I remember reading a thread on this forum about some Hollywood actor, I think his name was Michael Douglas, who got throat cancer, because he was giving many sluts cunnilingus but he had to retract his statement because it wasn't politically correct but we all know that sluts carry the HPV Virus and HPV causes cancer. So if a guy goes down on a slut he can get throat cancer, and if a guy f***s a slut then he can get prostate cancer, testicular cancer, or potentially the rare penile cancer which is cancer of the penis which means doctors will need to cut off the man's penis shaft to prevent the cancer from spreading.

I wouldn't mind drinking vaginal beer if it was produced from a virgin supermodel's vagina or a virgin hot girl's vagina. A guy should just go down on a girl if he wants to taste a female instead of paying a high price for beer made from a girl's vaginal fluids.
Luberg
Freshman Poster

Post by Luberg »

I find the idea of a vaginal beer ridiculous, but I think I'll only have a sip and taste it out of curiosity. It's not something I'd like to drink.