I am now in a relationship with a Filipina lady...

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Re: I am now in a relationship with a Filipina lady...

Post by redfeather »

Horahngee,
I am currently living in Texas. I will go to the Philippines in September to visit my girlfriend.
The Christian Filipina site is set up so that you search the girls profiles, and you read the profiles, and then you send out some messages to the girls that you are interested in talking with. When the girls message you back it is up to you as to how far you take any of these relationships. You can also use screening criteria when you search which is what I did...I searched for never married, with no kids, and those that do not drink or smoke, and you can also restrict your age search from say 35 to 45 years old, and you can also add height and weight that you prefer to your search. So, you have many options available to use in your search on CF. You can also search by certain provinces like Samar or Cebu, etc. I think the cost is about $297 for three months, and I do not think you will need more than three months because the women message you back very fast. I hope this helps.
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Horahngee wrote:
July 8th, 2018, 1:06 pm

I am even more skeptical of the international dating websites because I am afraid of being a victim of scammers.

However, you noting Christian Filipina as a potential dating website and resource for me, is something that I may consider in the near future if things don't work out well with Grace, or with finding a new girlfriend here in the US (although I am almost to the point of giving up).

I have met Grace not via online dating website. It was one of her distant relatives who is a client of my mom's business who introduced me to Grace's aunty living in the US,...which the aunty introduced me to starting online Messenger FB conversation with Grace.

But like I've said, if I hit a dead end (which I probably will) in terms of finding a girlfriend and getting married in the near future, I will highly consider paying money and utilizing Christian Filipina website.
Just because it's prefixed by "Christian" doesn't mean the website isn't poisoned by scammers.

Out of the Filipina's I've met only one was a church going, "god fearing Christian" and I disliked her the most in the end. Beautiful looking softly spoken specimen who came across very classy & sophisticated at first. Fast forward a few months and an accurate description of her mirrored that of a selfish deviant.
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

Zambales,
I agree. I tell all my friends not to listen to someone telling you they are Christian, but rather look for evidence in their life that shows they have some sort of Christian values. All these dating sites have to look for and take measures to reduce the scammers, and this is just a small part of things that are involved with any online dating.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

redfeather wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 4:30 pm
Zambales,
I agree. I tell all my friends not to listen to someone telling you they are Christian, but rather look for evidence in their life that shows they have some sort of Christian values. All these dating sites have to look for and take measures to reduce the scammers, and this is just a small part of things that are involved with any online dating.
I understand what you're saying although values from any religion including Christianity can disappear somewhat once a desire for money or a better life comes into fruition.

The Filipina I mentioned above was involved in charity work but it didn't stop her from seeing me as a walking ATM.

The dating sites may have measures to weed out the undesirables but only a small percentage will be uncovered. As they say, the proof is in the eating.
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

Zambales wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 4:00 pm

Just because it's prefixed by "Christian" doesn't mean the website isn't poisoned by scammers.
So true, Zambales. Which is why I approach international online dating, especially for women, with some caution.

However, I do trust Redfeather about his experience using the Christian Filipina website to find decent/Okay Filipino women for future marriage.

I know with the current situation with Grace, meh, I may end up letting her go. Right now, I am still chatting with her via Messenger text messages.

However, I do not know if she's "hanging on to me" just because her mom or both of her parents are pressuring her to marry me. Or she truly is apologetic for doing that "tampo" shit on me, ignoring me, and will not do that again. It was not just her tampo that pissed me off. It was also her "ordering" me to buy two bags of dried mangos and a bag of fresh grapes.

She also told me to buy her asshole older sister some hot dogs at the bush stop.

I am glad that I confronted her in the hotel room regarding her and her older sister using me to pay for taxi fare, bus fares, hotel fee, breakfast, lunch and dinner fees.

Out of the Filipina's I've met only one was a church going, "god fearing Christian" and I disliked her the most in the end. Beautiful looking softly spoken specimen who came across very classy & sophisticated at first. Fast forward a few months and an accurate description of her mirrored that of a selfish deviant.
hahahaha!! Oh my goodness! This sounds so creepy, Zambales. But your ex-GF, Maria, sounds kind of like my soon-to-be ex GF Grace!

Grace attends church with her parents on Sundays, along with her bitchy older sister, if she's in town. Funny thing is the parents do not even pray or say their grace before meals. Weird!!

Fast forwards to my second visit in June to get engaged to Grace, she turns out to be a user. Ordering me to buy her bags of dried mangos, a bag of fresh grapes,

I actually do not mind spending money solely for Grace. But irked me during my last three days of the trip spend in Manila, was that I had to spend money for the bitch older sister who did not even bother to talk to me, even while I was staying in their home town in the La Union province area.
Why the hell should I spend a single penny on the older sister if she is not going to even talk to me, make big face at me, and completely block me out/ignore me? That was very rude, and the BIG/LARGE piece of the pic as to why I do not even want to go back to the Philippines to get married to Grace. it's because the Grace's older sister yelled at me and ordered Grace to pack her belongings so that they could walk out on me in the hotel room. Because of that, i feel awkward and weird to spend money to go back to the Philippines, and even more weird and freaked out if I have to marry Grace with all the problems that have been happening.
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

Horahngee,
I was digging around the internet and I found these two youtube videos of Travis Kraft and his Filipina wife Imabelle doing executive tours for Christian Filipina. So, I thought I would post these for you and others to take a look at. The link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy4-v6lxAIE. Enjoy.
Nadret
Freshman Poster

Post by Nadret »

I think all women in the world are beautiful, only men are looking for something special, from what they are used to seeing. Honestly, when I was on vacation in the Philippines I saw not only beautiful women, but also handsome men. This people have Spanish roots, love their traditions and mentality.