Should above the waist (either sex) nudity be allowed on the HA forum?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should above the waist (either sex) nudity be allowed on the HA forum?

Yes, above the waist nudity (either sex) should be allowed in the public forum not just in NSFW - Hidden/Unindexed.
50%
No, Winston is special. Only he should be able to break his own rules. The rest of us have to live by a different standard.
33%
No one should be able to post nudity above or below the waist and that settles it.
17%

Total votes: 12
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Videos of hot/sexy bar girls in Angeles City bars and nightlife! Wow!

Post by Winston »

Horahngee wrote:
August 4th, 2018, 2:23 pm
TruthSeeker wrote:
August 3rd, 2018, 5:27 am
fdiv wrote:
August 2nd, 2018, 1:04 pm
Truthseeker, do you think it is a good thing to look pleasurably at images of naked women? Do you do this often?
As I mentioned before there is nothing wrong with a woman's breasts or her body. God made men and women. Nothing to be ashamed of or hide.

Psalm 100:3 Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

Proverbs 5:19 Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.

In some cultures women are allowed to go bare chested. Even in our modern culture women demand the right not to have to cover their breasts. So I don't know what all the hoopla is, especially on this forum.
Oh my goodness. Never mind.....
Arent those bible verses referring to appreciating the body of your wife? The bible doesnt condone sex outside of marriage. I dont think it condones public nudity either.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

Winston wrote:
August 5th, 2018, 4:16 am

Arent those bible verses referring to appreciating the body of your wife? The bible doesnt condone sex outside of marriage. I dont think it condones public nudity either.
The Bible may not condone nudity.

However, the Bible does clearly state that sex outside of marriage, AKA ADULTERY, is a complete dishonor in the eye of God.

This means you and your mongering is very bad and is weighed against you before you face the Lord.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 11th, 2018, 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

Ghost wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 12:26 pm

That is not adultery. Adultery means a woman having sex with a man who is not her husband, or a man having sex with another man's wife.

Going to a prostitute is not adultery and is allowed, at least in the Old Testament.
Okay, then good for you, ghost. Go squander your money on prostitutes. Be happy. Live a ghostly life! :D
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 11th, 2018, 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

Ghost wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 2:40 pm

I don't do p4p. I was pointing out the definition of adultery as per the Old Testament. Squandering money on p4p is a different issue.
Listen here, ghost.

This is the definition of adultery from the Merriam-Webster dictionary.

<<"voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person and someone other than that person's current spouse or partner">>

It does not matter if it's a male or a female having sex with another person outside of their marriage. BOTH male and female are capable of committing adultery!

Adultery is forbidden by the Ten Commandment as well in various other passages of the Bible.

Hebrews 13:4 --> "Marriage should be honored by all and the marriage bed kept pure for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 11th, 2018, 8:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Should above the waist (either sex) nudity be allowed on the HA forum?

Post by Winston »

What about that bible verse that says "if you look upon a woman with lust you have committed adultery with her in your heart"? Where is that at and what does it mean? I heard a lot of bible verses are mistranslated though. And some are merely the opinion of the writer. Not etched in stone. Inspiration is not dictation and therefore not infallible.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne