Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Polish lady here to expose stalkers I know on HA

Post by Winston »

WorldTraveler wrote:
July 31st, 2018, 5:16 pm
Mercury wrote:
July 30th, 2018, 8:34 pm
Maybe in about 6 months I'll unblock you. When all the misery with my falling-out with that bartender has blown over and I think I can trust you to not sabotage me any further.
Mercury do you really know this person "growup"? How do you know her?
Mercury I've never read any of your posts so I can't judge anything about you.

"growup" why would you want every person on Happier Abroad to see your Facebook profile and know who you are?
Again this whole thing reeks of Norman Bates!

Winston, just because "growup" is supposedly a female doesn't men she is a feminist or even cares about what men have done. Most women don't have an opinion on these issues.
Yeah I can see that she's not a radical feminist. And not an extremist in any form. But she may have the mainstream American mentality of gender equality or of encouraging women to be strong and independent in America. It's not like she's going to have the values of an AW in the 1950's. lol.

At least she doesn't have a God complex like does and thinks she knows the future for certainty and knows the minds and will of all women on the European continent and officially represents them, etc like publicduende does. That is downright delusional and crazy. I think we can all agree on that.

Btw I don't think you can compare her to Norman Bates though. Come on. Norman Bates was a psycho and mass murderer and talked to her mother's corpse. There's no comparison here. If you want to accuse her of internet stalking Mercury, then fine. But you can't compare that with Norman Bates. Come on now. That's over the top. :P
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Winston wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 10:39 pm
@growup
Wow that's a nice family then. Your daughter looks wholesome, like she could be a nice Polish girl too. You look young too, so I thought she might be your sister. :)

May I ask what state you are from? Your skin looks pale so I image it might be midwest or something. You and your daughter don't have that airhead valley girl look that California girls have. lol

Ok well I added you to my FB.

How come you never bring your family to visit Poland? Do they want to go?

What have your parents told you about Poland? Are they both Polish and Catholic?

Did your parents tell you that Poland went through hell both from Nazi Germany and then Stalinist Russia? What was life like during that era? Was it really as bad as the media portrays?

Sorry for so many questions. But I guess that opens up topics for conversation. :)

I lived in Poland til I was 9, then my Dad moved us to Illinois.
At this moment, bringing my family to Poland is a matter of money. We will go someday.
My parents are both Polish and Catholic. We just lost my Dad last month.
I know the Polish history, yes. 3 out of 4 of my grandparents were in concentration camps.
Yes, it was really as bad as media portrays. Probably worse.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Oh I see. Do you live near Chicago? I felt you were a midwesterner. See I'm psychic. :)

I'm so sorry about your dad. What happened? Did he have an illness? That must have been hard and sad. Did you try any alternative remedies?

What did your grandparents say about the concentration camps? Were the Nazis really that cruel? Did they see gas chambers? Or is that propaganda by Zionist Jews? If it was true, then why are there so many discrepancies in the Holocaust narrative? And why wasn't it an issue until 1965? I'm confused.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@growup

A few more questions continued from the previous list.

14. If men and women are equal and should have equal power, then why does history record so few great female leaders? For example, female leaders have never won battles or wars. Even female queens have male generals conducting their armies and navies. There's never been a great female general or military commander, or any female general at all I think.

How come there's no female equivalent of Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, or Napoleon?

15. How come there are no female equivalents of Leonardo DaVinci, Isaac Newton, Galileo, Thomas Edison, Benjamin Franklin, Albert Einstein, or Nikola Tesla?

16. How come there are no female equivalents of Beethoven, Bach or Mozart?

17. If women were oppressed in the past, why didn't they take power and make themselves equals with men centuries ago? If they had equal power and strength then they could have just forced equality and taken it right?

18. If men and women are equal, why do almost all women want a guy taller than her? And stronger than her? And usually one that makes more money than her too? How is that equal? Isn't that hypergamy? Why don't women want men of the same height and same physical strength as them?

Would you or any woman you know, be willing to marry a man who was shorter or the same height as you? Or made less money? Or was not physically stronger than you?

19. What is the basis on the Titanic of letting off women and children first? Men die in cold water too. So why are men more expendable than women and children? What's the logic behind that? And do you agree with it?

Thanks in advance.

growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Winston wrote:
August 7th, 2018, 5:10 am
@growup

A few more questions continued from the previous list.

14. If men and women are equal and should have equal power, then why does history record so few great female leaders? For example, female leaders have never won battles or wars. Even female queens have male generals conducting their armies and navies. There's never been a great female general or military commander, or any female general at all I think.

How come there's no female equivalent of Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, or Napoleon?

15. How come there are no female equivalents of Leonardo DaVinci, Isaac Newton, Galileo, Thomas Edison, Benjamin Franklin, Albert Einstein, or Nikola Tesla?

16. How come there are no female equivalents of Beethoven, Bach or Mozart?

17. If women were oppressed in the past, why didn't they take power and make themselves equals with men centuries ago? If they had equal power and strength then they could have just forced equality and taken it right?

18. If men and women are equal, why do almost all women want a guy taller than her? And stronger than her? And usually one that makes more money than her too? How is that equal? Isn't that hypergamy? Why don't women want men of the same height and same physical strength as them?

Would you or any woman you know, be willing to marry a man who was shorter or the same height as you? Or made less money? Or was not physically stronger than you?

19. What is the basis on the Titanic of letting off women and children first? Men die in cold water too. So why are men more expendable than women and children? What's the logic behind that? And do you agree with it?

Thanks in advance.
15. Men and women are good at different things. I've said this a bunch of times before.

15-16. If you research the Renaissance (or any period of time) you will find that women have done stuff (painted, written music, etc). It is not as widely publicized as the work of men, and that's okay.
I don't understand you trying to prove over and over that men are more superior to women. We're all different. We're all good at different stuff. My point is, we should all have the same equal basic human rights.

17. Maybe in the past women didn't see it as oppression.

18. My husband is taller than me, by quite a bit, but that's not what attracted me to him. I've dated guys shorter than me and guys my height. Pretty sure I can lift just as much as my husband, and I've always made more money. Maybe women like to feel feminine by dating men who are taller.

19. It's preservation of the next generation (the children) and the women are more caring/nurturing than men. Also, men are physically stronger and would very likely withstand the water better and have a better chance at survival. It's the same if my husband and I divorced, the kids would go with me because I'm the better caregiver. I've noticed that you do not mention your child very often. He is probably with his Mom...and that makes my point.

I think, dear Winston, that you are so hell bent on proving that men are superior...and I'm not gonna play the game. I think, as humans we are ALL equal. We all have the right to live in this world. Live and let live. I don't have to prove myself to anyone, nor do you.
I hope you find the happiness that you are searching for.
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Winston wrote:
August 7th, 2018, 5:03 am
Oh I see. Do you live near Chicago? I felt you were a midwesterner. See I'm psychic. :)

I'm so sorry about your dad. What happened? Did he have an illness? That must have been hard and sad. Did you try any alternative remedies?

What did your grandparents say about the concentration camps? Were the Nazis really that cruel? Did they see gas chambers? Or is that propaganda by Zionist Jews? If it was true, then why are there so many discrepancies in the Holocaust narrative? And why wasn't it an issue until 1965? I'm confused.
we lived near Chicago. Currently, my family and I live in the South.

Yes, they were really that cruel. Yes, there were gas chambers. I don't know why there were discrepancies. I only know what I know from my grandparents and from walking through Auschwitz museum.

My Dad had multiple myeloma which is a cancer of the bone marrow. It can also manifest elsewhere. We had tried everything, and my Dad was the bravest man I will ever know.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Here is something that proves mother is totally superior to father, all male entities on this planet have to have mother as a host to be here and exist where as the females do not.

By the way I heard the Polak jokes started up after the Poles tried to engage the German tanks on horseback in WW 2.
Time to Hide!
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

I'll admit it wasn't the smartest thing to do, but it was what they had.
They were brave. Braver than I would be, you know?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

growup wrote:
August 9th, 2018, 1:07 pm
What's the real reason you are here ? , you have a crush on Winston don't you ? It's OK we all do, Mr. Wu is very handsome isn't he.... :D
Time to Hide!
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

LOLLLLLL
Actually, I was here to bust Mercury/traveller/AW Warning.
Now I'm just here to offer a woman's point of view.
I'm happily married, and even if I wasn't, I'm not attracted to Winston.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Moretorque wrote:
August 9th, 2018, 1:04 pm
Here is something that proves mother is totally superior to father, all male entities on this planet have to have mother as a host to be here and exist where as the females do not.

By the way I heard the Polak jokes started up after the Poles tried to engage the German tanks on horseback in WW 2.
That makes no sense. What do u mean? Both boys and girls need a mother to be the host and father to be the sperm donor for them to be born. So what are you talking about?

Well that was stupid. They should have surrendered. It would have saved them a lot of trouble and saved a lot of lives and buildings from being destroyed and they would be treated a lot better too. If you cause less or no casualties on the invading army they will generally treat you better than if you cause them to incur massive casualties.

The French were smarter. They gave up with little resistance because they learned their lesson from WW1 that its a waste of life to sacrifice millions of lives just to fight a war when the outcome is temporary and doesnt matter anyway.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

growup wrote:
August 9th, 2018, 1:07 pm
Maybe but they were also foolish. Its foolish to sacrifice your life for nothing. And be brainwashed to do it too. When you have no chance better to give up or escape.

Besides what does it matter if a local government is in charge or a foreign government? Theres not really much difference. WW2 resulted in less freedom and more centralization for the world. Especially with the UN and globalization. So the myth of WW2 resulting in a free world just isnt true. Look up stefan molyneux's videos about that. The world was much more free before WW1 in many ways.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

growup wrote:
August 9th, 2018, 6:00 pm
LOLLLLLL
Actually, I was here to bust Mercury/traveller/AW Warning.
Now I'm just here to offer a woman's point of view.
I'm happily married, and even if I wasn't, I'm not attracted to Winston.
Is that based on my looks? I thought women cared about more than looks. What about personality and soul and chemistry? How do you know that if we knew each other in person and spent time together you wouldn't be into me? Isnt personality and vibe part of attraction too?

Ive met women who were not my physical type yet something about them made me feel drawn to them or have feelings for them. Havent you experienced that?

Or do you admit that looks are what matter most?

Lots of women claim that looks dont matter but they only date attractive men. Thus their words and actions contradict. How do you explain that? Why do women tend to contradict themselves? And do they know they are lying when they do?

Thats another interesting question for you. Hope you answer it honestly rather than politely or using political correctness to whitewash everything.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi growup.
Thanks for answering my previous questions. I didn't mean to try to claim that men are superior to women. But men are definitely better at a lot of things.

And also men are less materialistic too right? For example how come women are into shopping more than men are? And how come men are fine with simple basic cheap hotels but women like luxury hotels and class? Even new age women get off on having a fancy house and car. But men are happy with spartan living conditions. This especially applies to asian women who are far more materialistic than western white women.

Also as we all know, men are not as influenceable by advertising as women are. Because women tend to care more about whats popular and trendy than about what's right or to have inner principles. Especially in asia. Have you noticed that? Do you agree? Thats what i noticed. Thats why in 1920s edward bernays was able to use marketing to get women to smoke against their upbringing whereas they cannot convince men to smoke if they don't want to. He simply told women that cigarettes were "torches of freedom" and they fell for it.

The reason i asked all those questions is because no one dares to ask them in america. They are totally taboo. No one dares to even ask them on the internet. Even the freethinkers and alternative websites never ask such questions. They are forbidden. So that makes me curious about how people would answer them. You get my drift?

How would hillary clinton answer all those questions?

Sorry if my questions are annoying. I really want answers but theres no one to ask because these questions are forbidden. Even the alternative media will never ask them. People are so gutless these days. Have you noticed?

As to your dad, did he undergo chemotherapy? If so didnt that make things worse? Since its carcinogenic?

Did he try laetrile or vitamin b17? Have you seen the film "a cure for cancer the story of vitamin b17" by g edward griffin?

How come some people like suzanne sommers are able to use alternative natural remedies to beat cancer? And some cannot?

Finally what do you mean when u say all people are equal? Equal in what way? Doesnt science and nature show zero evidence of equality? Its a pure mental concept right? Not anything that exists in reality.

The problem with equal rights, which i agree with, is that people tend to abuse it by claiming that equality means that men and women must be equal in ALL ways and every aspect and category. To the point where the genders are the same and the gender line is blurred. So its a trojan horse. It starts off with good intentions and then gets abused and used to destroy gender differences.

You see what i mean?

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
August 9th, 2018, 9:57 pm
Moretorque wrote:
August 9th, 2018, 1:04 pm

That makes no sense. What do u mean? Both boys and girls need a mother to be the host and father to be the sperm donor for them to be born. So what are you talking about?

Well that was stupid. They should have surrendered. It would have saved them a lot of trouble and saved a lot of lives and buildings from being destroyed and they would be treated a lot better too. If you cause less or no casualties on the invading army they will generally treat you better than if you cause them to incur massive casualties.

The French were smarter. They gave up with little resistance because they learned their lesson from WW1 that its a waste of life to sacrifice millions of lives just to fight a war when the outcome is temporary and doesnt matter anyway.
Winston you sure are handsome but your not the sharpest tool in the tool box, the entity MOTHER can reproduce itself without a male to fertilize her. Mother does not need father to exist where as every species of male world wide has to have mother to bring it into existance. They have found females of species that are able to do the immacculant coneption, this planet could very well get rid of the males over time and be female only.

I think mother may be getting tired of all the bomb building Mr. Wu......
Time to Hide!