HA Romance Tours to Russia and Ukraine!

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Winston
Site Admin

HA Romance Tours to Russia and Ukraine!

Post by Winston »

Here is our new Happier Abroad Romance Tours page, hosted by A Foreign Affair:

http://women.happierabroad.com/tour/

There you can select the country of your choice.

To browse Foreign Women profiles:

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/profiles.htm

Check out these pics from the Volgograd tours.

ImageImageImage
Last edited by Winston on December 29th, 2011, 11:21 am, edited 8 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my new Russian/Ukrainian women dating and personals site right under this domain name!

http://personals.happierabroad.com
Last edited by Winston on December 22nd, 2011, 4:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, regarding the Romance Tours, there are romance tours to Asia and Latin America too, not just to Russia.

Here's the tour page for China for example:

http://women.happierabroad.com/tour/chi ... -women.htm

But even the ones going to Russia or Ukraine have many raving clients. For example, see these videos of recent tours and interviews with guys who went on them and said that they were on cloud 9 at how feminine and friendly and different from American women the girls in the socials were, and how the experience was priceless and worth more than money can buy. They sound very sincere. See these videos from recent tours there:

http://women.happierabroad.com/media/li ... video.html
Last edited by Winston on October 16th, 2010, 10:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Romance Tour Videos

Post by Winston »

Here are some Romance Tour videos I uploaded.

Russia Romance Tours:

Ukraine Romance Tours:

China Romance Tours:

Testimonials:

Latin Romance Tours:

Last edited by Winston on October 16th, 2010, 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

baletetree
Freshman Poster

Post by baletetree »

Hey Winston, maybe you can arrange this tour for single Filipino men from the Philippines to Russia, Eastern Europe, or South America. Hehe.
Glory Glory YNWA
Winston
Site Admin

How to win a free Romance Tour!

Post by Winston »

See this page to enter to win a free Romance Tour and other gifts! It only takes a minute to enter your name in the raffle!

http://women.happierabroad.com/information/winfreetour/

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Romance Tours to Russia and Ukraine

Post by Winston »

Recent AFA tour in Odessa, Ukraine! Wow over 200 ladies attended!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out the video of the recent AFA romance tour in Nikolaev, Ukraine, which is Mark Davis' territory!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow it looks like AFA has tours in Nikolaev too. Check this out. This Nikolaev girl in it looks hot!
The small town of Nikolaev Ukraine serves as the setting for countless international matchmaking events each year.

Local agencies fill socials with Nikolaev women who are eager to meet visiting foreign men, most with the intention of starting a serious relationship.

International matchmaking provides an additional option for Ukrainian women interested in finding their future husbands. Nikoalev women grossly outnumber their male counterparts, which leads to many unwed women living life alone into their 30's and 40's.

Through international matchmaking, these otherwise forgotten women are able to enjoy lasting love with foreign men and experience a life they never thought to be possible.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Romance Tours to Russia and Ukraine!

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. AFA now has tours to Nikolaev, the same hotspot that Dream Connections holds their tours in. See the video intros about it below.

Wow some of the ladies there look hot.

More info about AFA tours in Nikolaev here:

http://women.happierabroad.com/tour/nikolaev/

snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

Nickolaev (Mykolaiv) is pretty well fished out. I think the odds are much better in towns that haven't seen years of "romance tours".

Don't get me wrong, I think it's a nice place and I enjoyed hanging around there, but the supply of good looking women looking to meet foreign men is dwindling.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

snede wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 5:57 pm
Nickolaev (Mykolaiv) is pretty well fished out. I think the odds are much better in towns that haven't seen years of "romance tours".

Don't get me wrong, I think it's a nice place and I enjoyed hanging around there, but the supply of good looking women looking to meet foreign men is dwindling.
Dude the Ukraine is finished and very westernised now, about 10 years too late.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this AFA social in Kiev! The women in it are hot! And they outnumber men 10 to 1!

Ted333
Freshman Poster

Post by Ted333 »

Winston wrote:
August 3rd, 2018, 5:32 am
Wow check out this AFA social in Kiev! The women in it are hot! And they outnumber men 10 to 1!

Insane! :)
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

they look ugly to me, you can find better in America