"Nobody owes you anything" means "Thou shalt not make friends."

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Re: "Nobody owes you anything" means "Thou shalt not make friends."

Post by Darrell_Johnston »

Mercury wrote:
August 15th, 2018, 11:39 pm
The phrase "Nobody owes you anything" not only is used as a weapon against lonely people, but it also makes sure all friendships stay a facade. Take a favorite waitress, for instance. To continue to use the phrase "Nobody owes you anything" is to tell the customer; "When she gets a different kind of job and moves on, you are to immediately cut her out of your life. Block her from your Facebook, don't ever try to contact her ever again, pretend like you never even met her. Be a stranger to her, therefore." And it is like saying to the waitress; "It is a capital felony under Federal law for you to take your favorite customer out for lunch. If you ever do, both you and your customer will face a statutory sentence of 525 years to life in Federal prison and/or the death penalty, for any type of friendship formed through business is a capital felony under Federal law under United States Penal Code 9555-071426 which is enforced by the FBI, the United States Department of Homeland Security, the United States Marshals, and the United States Supreme Court.
So, who does owe you something and why?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 15th, 2018, 11:05 pm
You haven't even been able to answer my question about what value you have brought to the world .
Like most of us, we do and have done our day to day jobs, some more strenuous that others, and have suffered injuries and risks associated with them. That and the legacy of our ancestors more than entitles us to have good lives, raise families and so forth. To the extent we are not allowed to do this we are being robbed and the guilty parties cannot be punished severely enough.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Cornfed wrote:
August 16th, 2018, 12:33 am
Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 15th, 2018, 11:05 pm
You haven't even been able to answer my question about what value you have brought to the world .
Like most of us, we do and have done our day to day jobs, some more strenuous that others, and have suffered injuries and risks associated with them. That and the legacy of our ancestors more than entitles us to have good lives, raise families and so forth. To the extent we are not allowed to do this we are being robbed and the guilty parties cannot be punished severely enough.
what is your job?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 16th, 2018, 1:06 am
what is your job?
I'm not doxxing myself.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Saying what your occupation is would hardly be doxxing yourself, unless you are the only person in the world with your job, but anyway.....

So you think you are owed sex because you can hold a job down?. The majority of people have jobs you know.

You want a cookie for taking part in the race.

You were talking about the great inventors, creators and innovators of this world and stealing credit for their achievements......how do you compare to them?. Because those guys all did things that enriched other peoples lives and left behind a legacy and they were rewarded for it.

What is your biggest achievement? passing a job interview and not getting fired?.

What is your greatest creation? signing your name on your wage slip?.

Whats going to be your legacy? that you were never late for work?.

None of that means shit in the grand scheme of things unless your job is something thats is highly valued (which I doubt it is otherwise you would be already reaping the benefits of that value and wouldn't be on here telling us about not getting laid). All you are doing is existing and expecting to be rewarded for doing so. No one cares that you go to work.

For the record.....

I think your theory is great!......in theory.

Because that's all it is......a theory, and it starts and ends as a theory.

I also wish that I could get as much sex as I would like without having to do anything except live, breath, work and pay taxes, I would love it if I could offer no significant value to the world except for my virtue of existance but still be granted everything I want on a silver platter. But unfortunately, it doesnt work like that......you are doing nothing but fantasizing about how you think life SHOULD work and totally overlooking how life actually works.

When you put your theory to practice.......it loses to reality. Want proof? Look at your sex life.

When I asked you how your attitude towards being owed has been working out for you....you were unable to give me a straight answer, if it was working for you.....you would be getting what you want.....but you are not.....if you were, you wouldnt be telling us you're not getting laid, so its obviously not working out for you in anyway shape or form. The reason why is because the world doesn't work the way you think it should, and you will continue to get the results you have always got while you sit there and wait for the world to hand you what you want.....Simply wanting life to be different doesn't change it....you have to work with how it is....not with how you want it to be.

2 steps to reality check this.....

1) If you can take your mind out of collectivism for a moment and stop seeing men as one entity and women as another entity and look at each person as an individual, and recognize that each person has individual needs that they look to other people to help fulfil.

2) Understand the meaning of the word "owe"
"Verb: to have an obligation to pay or repay in return for something received
You should be able to see what "owe" means, no one has an obligation to give you anything if they have not received something from you. No one individual person is in any other individual persons debt, it doesn't matter what your ancestors done or what anyone else has ever done, its about what YOU as an individual can do for other individuals

Forget collectivism, I am owed nothing for what another man has achieved....if so, I am owed your pay check.

Would you go to a university and say "my grandfather went here, so you have to let me in, in fact.....dont even make me take the exams, just give me the degree now because my grandfather already did all the work" ?

You effectively insist on receiving something of value for nothing.

I don't anticipate that you will enjoy reading this, and I don't anticipate that you will engage with any of my points, and I will quote author David Wong to demonstrate why....

"The human mind is a miracle, and you will never see it spring more beautifully into action than when it is fighting against evidence that it needs to change. Your psyche is equipped with layer after layer of defense mechanisms designed to shoot down anything that might keep things from staying exactly where they are -- ask any addict"

Your brain is going to bombard you with knee-jerk reasons to reject it and logic will go out of the window, I predict you will be thinking of names or insults you can throw at me instead of engaging in discourse.....because you don't have much more than fantasy which you keep reverting back to which goes something like "but, but..... I think it it should be this way". And you don't want to let go of that fantasy for whatever reason even though it means absolutely nothing in terms of reality and that reflects in the outcomes of your life, perhaps you find comfort in it?

But I suggest not doing that and instead actually try to engage with my points and we can open up a discussion about what type of value you could offer to make you a little bit more interesting and attractive because I would love to see you being able to get what you want.
Last edited by Darrell_Johnston on August 16th, 2018, 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

If that is your philosophy you are just going to lose. People who do actually think they are entitled to stuff because of their birthright or group preference will just take all the stuff. When push comes to shove, none of what we do amounts to much more than a pimple on a gnat's backside. It is who we are that counts, and anyone that convinces you otherwise is your enemy.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Thanks but I am very much winning at life. I am 42 and things have never been better for me, the last decade has been the best decade of my life and things just keep getting better.

You are the one who isn't winning and complaining about it, not me. I am just trying to steer you right.

As for your statement.....
none of what we do amounts to much more than a pimple on a gnat's backside. It is who we are that counts
I will again quote one of my favourite authors because he says it more eloquently than I do.....

"What You Are Inside Only Matters Because of What It Makes You Do"

"See, there's a common defense to everything I've said so far, and to every critical voice in your life. It's the thing your ego is saying to you in order to prevent you from having to do the hard work of improving: "I know I'm a good person on the inside." It may also be phrased as "I know who I am" or "I just have to be me."

Don't get me wrong; who you are inside is everything -- the guy who built a house for his family from scratch did it because of who he was inside. Every bad thing you've ever done has started with a bad impulse, some thought ricocheting around inside your skull until you had to act on it. And every good thing you've done is the same -- "who you are inside" is the metaphorical dirt from which your fruit grows.

But here's what everyone needs to know, and what many of you can't accept:

"You" are nothing but the fruit.

Nobody cares about your dirt. "Who you are inside" is meaningless aside from what it produces for other people.

Inside, you have great compassion for poor people. Great. Does that result in you doing anything about it? Do you hear about some terrible tragedy in your community and say, "Oh, those poor children. Let them know that they are in my thoughts"? Because f**k you if so -- find out what they need and help provide it. A hundred million people watched that Kony video, virtually all of whom kept those poor African children "in their thoughts." What did the collective power of those good thoughts provide? Jack f***ing shit. Children die every day because millions of us tell ourselves that caring is just as good as doing. It's an internal mechanism controlled by the lazy part of your brain to keep you from actually doing work.

How many of you are walking around right now saying, "She/he would love me if she/he only knew what an interesting person I am!" Really? How do all of your interesting thoughts and ideas manifest themselves in the world? What do they cause you to do? If your dream girl or guy had a hidden camera that followed you around for a month, would they be impressed with what they saw? Remember, they can't read your mind -- they can only observe. Would they want to be a part of that life?

Because all I'm asking you to do is apply the same standard to yourself that you apply to everyone else. Don't you have that annoying Christian friend whose only offer to help anyone ever is to "pray for them"? Doesn't it drive you nuts? I'm not even commenting on whether or not prayer works; it doesn't change the fact that they chose the one type of help that doesn't require them to get off the sofa. They abstain from every vice, they think clean thoughts, their internal dirt is as pure as can be, but what fruit grows from it? And they should know this better than anybody -- I stole the fruit metaphor from the Bible. Jesus said something to the effect of "a tree is judged by its fruit" over and over and over. He said, "Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire." "
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The Jews who manipulated you into thinking all this bullshit are no doubt proud of their handiwork. It is much simpler. It is our stuff or it is their stuff. Apparently you want to come up with rationalisations why it is their stuff. They are rightfully having a good laugh at you.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Just as I predicted 4 posts ago...
Your brain is going to bombard you with knee-jerk reasons to reject it and logic will go out of the window, I predict you will be thinking of names or insults you can throw at me instead of engaging in discourse.....because you don't have much more than fantasy which you keep reverting back to which goes something like "but, but..... I think it it should be this way". And you don't want to let go of that fantasy for whatever reason even though it means absolutely nothing in terms of reality and that reflects in the outcomes of your life, perhaps you find comfort in it?
Unless you have something to add to what I have said, or if there is any point or points that you disagree with then you have killed the discussion and there is nothing else to be added
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 16th, 2018, 3:31 am
Just as I predicted 4 posts ago...
Unless you have something to add to what I have said, or if there is any point or points that you disagree with then you have killed the discussion and there is nothing else to be added
Basically you are babbling on about nothing. But to the extent you are making a point, you are adding ridiculous conditions to your own side while imposing nothing on others, which is a losing death cult position. Your libtard philosophy is a self-extinguishing death cult. I'm interested in living.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

More ad hominem with added strawman, the retort of a man with no comeback :)

Its not that what I say doesn't make sense.....its because it doesn't fit in to your little mental box that you have put life into about how you think things should be, and its uncomfortable for you to think outside of the box so you shut down and attack me instead of rationalizing.

I was able to predict that you would attack me instead of rationalising because I talk to people like you all the time.....and they all have one thing in common.....they are not getting laid. Talking about libtards.....using ad hominem and strawman instead of discourse is a favoured tactic by libtards, so perhaps you have more in common with them than you realise :oops:

You keep your little bubble fantasy.....be sure to let us know next time a woman knocks on your door and tells you she want to pay back her debt to humanity by opening her legs for you......good luck with that.....enjoy your hand. :mrgreen:

I'll keep on giving value to the world and keep reaping the benefits......oh and getting laid ;) :lol:

This conversation is over because you killed it, just like in your life you offer no value.....and you offered no value to this conversation.

Good bye.

Feel free to ad hominem attack me if it makes you feel better about yourself, I will laugh at it and not respond. :lol:
Last edited by Darrell_Johnston on August 16th, 2018, 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Goodbye indeed.
whitewilly
Freshman Poster

Post by whitewilly »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 16th, 2018, 3:16 am
Thanks but I am very much winning at life. I am 42 and things have never been better for me, the last decade has been the best decade of my life and things just keep getting better.

You are the one who isn't winning and complaining about it, not me. I am just trying to steer you right.

As for your statement.....
none of what we do amounts to much more than a pimple on a gnat's backside. It is who we are that counts
I will again quote one of my favourite authors because he says it more eloquently than I do.....

"What You Are Inside Only Matters Because of What It Makes You Do"

"See, there's a common defense to everything I've said so far, and to every critical voice in your life. It's the thing your ego is saying to you in order to prevent you from having to do the hard work of improving: "I know I'm a good person on the inside." It may also be phrased as "I know who I am" or "I just have to be me."

Don't get me wrong; who you are inside is everything -- the guy who built a house for his family from scratch did it because of who he was inside. Every bad thing you've ever done has started with a bad impulse, some thought ricocheting around inside your skull until you had to act on it. And every good thing you've done is the same -- "who you are inside" is the metaphorical dirt from which your fruit grows.

But here's what everyone needs to know, and what many of you can't accept:

"You" are nothing but the fruit.

Nobody cares about your dirt. "Who you are inside" is meaningless aside from what it produces for other people.

Inside, you have great compassion for poor people. Great. Does that result in you doing anything about it? Do you hear about some terrible tragedy in your community and say, "Oh, those poor children. Let them know that they are in my thoughts"? Because f**k you if so -- find out what they need and help provide it. A hundred million people watched that Kony video, virtually all of whom kept those poor African children "in their thoughts." What did the collective power of those good thoughts provide? Jack f***ing shit. Children die every day because millions of us tell ourselves that caring is just as good as doing. It's an internal mechanism controlled by the lazy part of your brain to keep you from actually doing work.

How many of you are walking around right now saying, "She/he would love me if she/he only knew what an interesting person I am!" Really? How do all of your interesting thoughts and ideas manifest themselves in the world? What do they cause you to do? If your dream girl or guy had a hidden camera that followed you around for a month, would they be impressed with what they saw? Remember, they can't read your mind -- they can only observe. Would they want to be a part of that life?

Because all I'm asking you to do is apply the same standard to yourself that you apply to everyone else. Don't you have that annoying Christian friend whose only offer to help anyone ever is to "pray for them"? Doesn't it drive you nuts? I'm not even commenting on whether or not prayer works; it doesn't change the fact that they chose the one type of help that doesn't require them to get off the sofa. They abstain from every vice, they think clean thoughts, their internal dirt is as pure as can be, but what fruit grows from it? And they should know this better than anybody -- I stole the fruit metaphor from the Bible. Jesus said something to the effect of "a tree is judged by its fruit" over and over and over. He said, "Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire." "
Well obviously this is all true but not as entertaining without pictures. Bring back PAG!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 11th, 2018, 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Wow! Good points, but Cornfed- aren't you kind of shooting for reparations there? You always talk about how the blacks are after that shit & now it's okay? I don't get why white supremacist guys are always playing the hypocrite. Never catching the details, I guess because they're too arrogant to catch their own mistakes. I don't hate white or anything, but for f**k's sake- they wind up giving it a bad name, since they're seen as the most white. Kind of like a pro athlete as opposed to one that does it for recreation.