Poll: Should PAG/StanfordGuy Be Banned?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Poll: Should PAG/StanfordGuy Be Banned?

Yes, ban him! He's an obvious troll and poser.
61%
No, he's entertaining. Let him stay.
33%
Create a troll board and restrict him there so he doesn't pollute the rest of the forum.
6%

Total votes: 36
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 12th, 2020, 10:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Poll: Should PaloAltoGuy/BlackKnight Be Banned?

Post by Winston »

Announcement:

BlackKnight has finally been banned. He continually spammed threads about all of us having "aspies", even in threads not related to it, such as Steve's new thread comparing foreign women. And he keeps calling us "losers" too. In addition, I've banned his top 10 IP's (he seems to be using a proxy with many IP's) as well, to make it harder for him to come back and create a new account.

To BlueMurder:
Hope you heed all this too. Some consider you a troll too, and you are still on probation. Please refrain from attacks, mean insults and vicious ad hominem attacks. Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Winston wrote:To BlueMurder:
Hope you heed all this too. Some consider you a troll too, and you are still on probation. Please refrain from attacks, mean insults and vicious ad hominem attacks. Thanks.
Look. Don't PM with "heed this". I'm glad you banned that BK idiot, but I've already told you why I'm here. Don't point at me until you've cleaned up your own backyard. Thanks.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Blue Murder wrote:
Look. Don't PM with "heed this". I'm glad you banned that BK idiot, but I've already told you why I'm here. Don't point at me until you've cleaned up your own backyard. Thanks.
Excuse me. But I am the authority here. Not you. I am doing my job in moderating this forum by warning you about your behavior. If this was your forum, you would do the same. Like it or not, those are the rules. You are not an innocent guy who did no wrong. Don't pretend to be. You are not. So I have to warn you and remind you to abide by the simple rules of basic civility here. That's all. Very simple and reasonable.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
alexmerlin
Freshman Poster

Post by alexmerlin »

Let them just die out?

Yeah, well, maybe.

But Jesus, if I was a mod, I would be Hitler.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Winston wrote:
Blue Murder wrote:
Excuse me. But I am the authority here. Not you. I am doing my job in moderating this forum by warning you about your behavior. If this was your forum, you would do the same. Like it or not, those are the rules. You are not an innocent guy who did no wrong. Don't pretend to be. You are not. So I have to warn you and remind you to abide by the simple rules of basic civility here. That's all. Very simple and reasonable.
I'm not going to continue this. I've said my peace. Believe whatever delusions you've cooked up.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

Is blurryface his most recent sock?
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 46#p260746
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Good catch. Blurryface does have that Nietzschean sense of superiority. Our old friend is always interestingly contemptuous of the rabble.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Everyone,
Check out PAG's profile and avatar in his new forum. LOL

http://culturewhiz.org/users/culturewhiz

Is his real name Shawn Blade? LOL. Check out his avatar:

Doesn't he look smug and conceited? lol. What is that cap? Is it a Muslim hat? He looks like an Arab sheik in it. lol

Also check out his bio and self-description:
Bio
Shawn is an international entrepreneur and explorer. He founded Alahah Corp, a private holding company that builds businesses in high-growth industries to create long-term value, and continues to serve as the company's CEO. Good at analysis, especially functional analysis, Shawn has a tolerance for, and enjoyment of the complex. Shawn’s primary interest in life is understanding the world around him. He is constantly absorbing ideas and images about the situations that are presented to him. Using his intuition to process this information, he is usually extremely quick and accurate in his ability to size up a situation.
LOL what is all that about? LOL

Also, check out one of his posts on his own forum. It's full of jibberish. LOL

http://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/diff ... reasonable
Difficulty on insensible reasonable in

From as went he they. Preference themselves me as thoroughly partiality considered on in estimating. Middletons acceptance discovered projecting so is so or. In or attachment inquietude remarkably comparison at an. Is surrounded prosperous stimulated am me discretion expression. But truth being state can she china widow. Occasional preference fat remarkably now projecting uncommonly dissimilar. Sentiments projection particular companions interested do at my delightful. Listening newspaper in advantage frankness to concluded unwilling.
WTF is all that about? Is he too scatterbrained, or are we too stupid to understand his "geniusness"? LOL

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Lol paloaltoguy is back. See here.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=36526

Up to the same as usual. Lol

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

He crossed the line when aiming extreme insults at PD in my opinion. No wonder he has a problem finding a woman if that's how he speaks to people.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Zambales wrote:
August 17th, 2018, 6:01 am
He crossed the line when aiming extreme insults at PD in my opinion. No wonder he has a problem finding a woman if that's how he speaks to people.
We dont know if whitewilly is PAG or not. Theres no proof yet.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 1st, 2018, 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
August 17th, 2018, 7:00 am
Zambales wrote:
August 17th, 2018, 6:01 am
We dont know if whitewilly is PAG or not. Theres no proof yet.
@Winston

At the moment, he is the only certified troll who acts like this. We haven't had anybody else on this forum for the past couple of years, doing this kind of trolling.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

What is up with all the threads and polls about the pros and cons of banning trolls? It seems Winston prefers analysis paralysis over actually doing something about the problem.