Strykr Strikes Again

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Strykr Strikes Again

Post by SteveUKR »

Last edited by SteveUKR on June 20th, 2019, 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Re: Strykr Strikes Again

Post by SteveUKR »

Last edited by SteveUKR on June 20th, 2019, 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

It's sad that they broke up. He seems like a very together guy. I wonder what was happening with Valentina behind the scenes, this has all the signs of something going on in her life that caused her to break up with him.
LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL »

Unfortunate indeed. However, this is my main reason for advocating against spending thousands on romance tour companies: even if you start a relationship, there is a significant chance it won't endure and then the extra thousands is lost. You can sustain the financial cost of this long process much longer with a DIY approach, especially since we now know romance tour companies offer nothing you can't do yourself.
SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Post by SteveUKR »

snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

And Valentina just showed up in a video with "Taya Ukraine" talking about dating services. I think something is going on.
Strykr
Freshman Poster

Post by Strykr »

Wow, I just seen this thread. I feel special :) really I do. I'm glad it's away from the DC thread. If there are guys wanting to know whats happening with me and not just a Mark Davies is c*nt session, I happy to post. I have my own thoughts about DC and Mark, but that's not why I put my journey online. It was to try and help guys. That's it.

The video with taya was done 3 days before we broke up. I also have a video with her for my channel. And she has posted one with me.

The relationship with Val:

There is a bit more to the story, but out respect for Valentina I kept it pretty short. My channel is not about my relationship with Val. It is about my journey to see if I can do this. Turns out she was just part of the journey. And it was an invaluable part. I cant express that enough.

This was about 3 or so weeks ago. Since then I went back to AFA. Only because I was good friends with some of the people there and I had to get away from Dnipro as I was done there. Right now I am with Match Guaranty. I always said if I ever went back to do this I would try them. I have not mentioned them in a video as of yet because I wanted to experience this company and give my trues feelings and review.

Valentina has always been in the dating space. What she does from here I would not have a clue. Taya... a dating agency? I know she wants to, but I really do not believe she has not any clue of whats actually happening out there. If she really wanted to know the truth she would have drilled me for some cold hard facts to educate herself. On or off camera. But I got the feeling she "knows it already". I'm just another dumb westerner...:). But hey we all have our own way of learning right...

Over the last few weeks I have done a video everyday which I will upload soon. One thing to note is that yes, I have spent quite a lot on these agencies. The reason I did this is because I want to find serious girls that would move. Of course I can go to the clubs use tinder etc... But I only want marriage minded girls that would move at some point. I post what I have learnt so guys can avoid the bad decisions I have made.

Valentina was not a girl at an agency... she worked for one. This had it's challenges also. But as I said I have learnt so much. And we met for a reason. And we both feel the same sentiments. We don't have any ill feelings for each other.

Up date where I'm at, at the moment is everything is great.... Borderline perfect. But we see right :)
SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Post by SteveUKR »

Strykr
Freshman Poster

Post by Strykr »

SteveUKR wrote:
August 18th, 2018, 3:54 am
I found their review here: http://www.meeting-russian-women.com/ma ... ranty.html
At least as of mid-2017 their prices were $9,000 and $20,000 for their two membership levels. Surely this will change over time, and all kinds of special twists will come and go ("discount if you sign up by midnight Friday", "buy the lower package TODAY and automatically receive a free upgrade to the premium package", etc.). But anyone whose starting points are $9,000 and $20,000 simply isn't operating in the realm of reason.
Good luck Bro. Let us know how you do.
Thanks brother. Their services dont cost that much. And you can come back as many times as you want till you are married. And considering the money i have spent so far. Sounds like heaven lol

In regards with stats....

This is interesting.

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

-
Last edited by TruthSeeker on June 20th, 2019, 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

-
Last edited by TruthSeeker on June 20th, 2019, 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Strykr
Freshman Poster

Post by Strykr »

Roger that! Im here, It will be back. Trust me. I am still making videos and Ukraine Fusion will be hopefully be up and running version 1 in a week. Has nothing to to do with Mark Davis.
Vegas Is Good
Freshman Poster

Post by Vegas Is Good »

Strykr

It was clear to me from the very beginning that your channel, I'm With Cupid, had the characteristics of a "Disruptive Business Model". I was curious to see if you would be able to sustain. Your focus was on scams and how you were the victim on many occasions. You wanted to share your past experiences with everyone, identifying several romance tour companies, various scam techniques, specific restaurants, etc. You portrayed yourself as a new found "expert" in the vicious Ukrainian romance scene. Along with your own YouTube videos, you could be found on other YouTube channels sharing your experiences and the many scams in Ukraine. So much was accomplished in one short year. But those other YouTube channels recently removed your "interviews" for good reason. You operate as a "Disruptive Business Model" and this is bad for them.

Many had asked if you intended to make this a business. But you stated no. To operate as a business you would need clients, sponsors, or both. It was only a matter of time, I thought. And then you introduced Ukraine Fusion. I just smiled, thinking to myself, "There it is." Rather than start your own romance tour company or become a coach, you decided to create a forum for men. You must have sponsors in place already? You plan to fund this operation through sponsors? Of course, these sponsors will be heavily scrutinized based on your reputation. You have pissed many people off. You have called out AFA, Dream Connections, and many restaurants as scams. Of course, you attack AFA and Dream Connections in a passive-aggressive nature, hoping not to cause too much friction. But you provide an opportunity in the comments section for anonymous posters to make their claims. Let them do all the work. In the meanwhile, you made a connection with Joe Rickards and Match Guaranty, stating in one of your videos that you know him well and you consider him a good friend. You can be seen in several of his Match Guaranty YouTube videos sharing your scam experiences and giving his company a positive review in one of them. Interesting.

So, Ukraine Fusion will be up and running in a week. Perhaps you intend to capture some of Winston's Happier Abroad members to join your Ukraine Fusion? Perhaps you will document in much more detail AFA, Dream Connections, and other organizations as scam organizations? Will you also identify in more detail a complete list of restaurants that are scams? Exactly how deep do you plan to go? Perhaps a better question, do you think that you are untouchable? This is not a threat. I am giving you advice. If you are going to be successful as a "Disruptor," you need several things to sustain. Are you prepared? You stated before that men approached Valentina at her home. Do you think that you are untouchable? You are easy to track down, in New Zealand or in Ukraine. Forget about needing lawyers, I hope you have fighting skills. You will most likely need them.
Strykr
Freshman Poster

Post by Strykr »

Vegas is good. You are way off. Fusion will never have sponsors or advertising of agencies etc. I am building it myself.

The videos are down for a personal reason. I understand everyone here is sceptical. It's the industry. But I am true to my word. MG Removed 1 video. I Asked him yesterday. But he will also put this back in a month or so. I am hoping.

Before I left to go to Ukraine. I went through a messy breakup. Really messy. So I have to focus on that, court cases, a Criminal case against her, a settlement with a deranged violent ex. I have asked her to .read between the lines. and to see I don't have what she is asking for. This week she has become a fan of my channel. Hopefully, in the month this is all over and I can go back to what I was working on. Including my channel.

Understand?
Last edited by Strykr on November 6th, 2018, 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic »

DC has become a huge topic on Match Guaranty "Vita Live" and drawing huge crowds each week. Locals and former unsatisfied DC customers are spilling the beans to tell the truth of what is going on.