Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown - dead at 61

Discuss news and current events around the world.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown - dead at 61

Post by chanta76 »

His girl friend cheated on him. Asia Argento . Just google her and you see pictures of her with some other guy. I think he has his demons and the break up or her cheating might of push him over the edge.

Asia Argento also deleted a picture of her wearing a shirt that said "f**k you". under the pictures "You know who you are.". She deleted that after learning about Anthony suicide. As you know Anthony worked for CNN . CNN as you know is controlled media. They will never exam this.

They probably point to his depression. The thing about depression is that there is triggers points that can set it off. I think his girl friend cheating on him push him.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

So the evil bastard was probably hoisted by his own petard. Good.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

cornfed,

What made you dislike Anthony Bourdain?
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Winston wrote:
June 9th, 2018, 1:25 pm
Also, how did he stay so thin while eating so much? Most men his age have a pot belly.
Probably drugs. People who take drugs don't eat so much. He was also quite tall (1.93m) so he could eat and this would be dispersed whereas a short person would appear more stocky.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

blacktee wrote:
June 9th, 2018, 5:34 pm
Winston wrote:
June 8th, 2018, 10:03 pm
Why would he commit suicide in such a romantic soulful culture like France? Why would he be depressed?
Easy.

An imbalance gut biome can make you suicidal/mentally ill. Does selenium poisoning care if you're having a good time? Traveling the world he was probably taking all kinds of antibiotics that throw his system out of balance.

The old story is that depression is caused by a deficiency of neurotransmitters like serotonin. This ‘serotonin model’ led to widespread treatment using selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors such as Zoloft and Prozac. If you’ve been diagnosed with depression, your doctor may have said that you’re “just born that way.” And you may worry that having a depressed family member means that you’ll get depression too.

However, gamechanging science is showing that our destinies are not written in our genes. Further, data revealing that Zoloft and Prozac don’t work (and create dangerous side effects!), along with a mountain of research studies, have debunked the deterministic serotonin model of depression. Instead, we’re finding that depression is often a symptom of chronic inflammation cause by an imbalance gut biome .
How do you know he had a gut biome imbalance or took too many antibiotics or had poisoning? Has there been an autopsy? Most travelers don't have to take a lot of antibiotics. They can stay healthy in a variety of ways. I've never heard of antibiotics causing depression. Plus one can take probiotics or eat yogurt to replenish their good bacteria.

I've taken Prozac before back in the 1980's. It was terrible. Made me feel lots of anxiety like a mexican jumping bean and did nothing good. I stopped using it against the psychiatrist's insistence. He turned out to be an asshole. I wanna find his name and exposed him. His name was Dr. Edelstein, but I don't remember his first name.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

Winston wrote:
I've taken Prozac before back in the 1980's. It was terrible. Made me feel lots of anxiety like a mexican jumping bean and did nothing good. I stopped using it against the psychiatrist's insistence. He turned out to be an asshole. I wanna find his name and exposed him. His name was Dr. Edelstein, but I don't remember his first name.
How doctors administer prozac and other anti-depressants hasn't changed since the 80s. They don't know if it will work for you or not. If it makes you anxious they will change you to another drug and by trial and error work out was does and doenst work. A bit of a dangerous way of doing things.
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

God can put happiness in your heart that's better than alcohol. Read Psalm 4:7.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Video by Jay Myers about how Anthony Bourdain was about to expose the Illuminati.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

I actually liked Bourdain. I watched him a lot on the Travel Channel when I was younger and had no money and really very little future hope. This would be about a decade now. I felt like he, at least in a tiny way got me interested in traveling to other countries, especially Asia. I feel sad he died, who knows what kind of world he lived in with the elites, etc. He basically said himself he wished he could just live in Vietnam in a shitty apartment and eat noodles all day, maybe if he cut and run with his money and did just that he'd still be alive today. I hope God has mercy on his soul.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Robin Williams was an alcoholic. Tony Bourdain was an alcoholic. I still don't understand why he didn't drown himself in a bottle of scotch instead of committing suicide. Was it over his girlfriend cheating? He had no money problems. He could easily get another girl. Something is fishy here.

Did the Israeli Mossad take him out for doing that episode which humanized Iranians?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
June 12th, 2018, 11:22 am
blacktee wrote:
Winston wrote:
Why would he commit suicide in such a romantic soulful culture like France? Why would he be depressed?
Easy.

An imbalance gut biome can make you suicidal/mentally ill. Does selenium poisoning care if you're having a good time? Traveling the world he was probably taking all kinds of antibiotics that throw his system out of balance.

The old story is that depression is caused by a deficiency of neurotransmitters like serotonin. This ‘serotonin model’ led to widespread treatment using selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors such as Zoloft and Prozac. If you’ve been diagnosed with depression, your doctor may have said that you’re “just born that way.” And you may worry that having a depressed family member means that you’ll get depression too.

However, gamechanging science is showing that our destinies are not written in our genes. Further, data revealing that Zoloft and Prozac don’t work (and create dangerous side effects!), along with a mountain of research studies, have debunked the deterministic serotonin model of depression. Instead, we’re finding that depression is often a symptom of chronic inflammation cause by an imbalance gut biome .
How do you know he had a gut biome imbalance or took too many antibiotics or had poisoning? Has there been an autopsy? Most travelers don't have to take a lot of antibiotics. They can stay healthy in a variety of ways. I've never heard of antibiotics causing depression. Plus one can take probiotics or eat yogurt to replenish their good bacteria.

Prescribed an SSRI by a Hebrew shrink, and you didn't live happily ever after? Go figure.

By the way Winston, did you know that here you were quoting and responding to PAG, who makes a very interesting point?
waylon mercy
Freshman Poster

Post by waylon mercy »

Winston wrote:
blacktee wrote:
Winston wrote:
Easy.

with all the research i did heres what i found and the united states is not the most mentally ill or depressed nation in the world but it is in the top 5. i couldnt find any data for 2017 or 2018. The most recent study i could find shows china and india being the most depressed, at one point ukraine and austrailia high a higher rate of mentall inlness than the united states. if anyone can provide sources more recent please do so. =)
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

waylon mercy wrote:
September 7th, 2018, 11:14 pm
Winston wrote:
blacktee wrote:
Winston wrote:
Easy.

with all the research i did heres what i found and the united states is not the most mentally ill or depressed nation in the world but it is in the top 5. i couldnt find any data for 2017 or 2018. The most recent study i could find shows china and india being the most depressed, at one point ukraine and austrailia high a higher rate of mentall inlness than the united states. if anyone can provide sources more recent please do so. =)
US I believe has the highest rate of psychiatric drug use, though.
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

I have said this many times...we have an epidemic in America of people on anti-depression and anti-anxiety meds. The doctors here hand these powerful drugs out like candy. They use the patients as guinea pigs with let's try this pill first and oh that doesn't work so lets switch to this pill. I was married to a woman who got herself put on zoloft while I was away on business and I did not find out she was on this until 11 years later when she filed for divorce. These powerful drugs do many things to the human body, and they also stop a woman from being able to have an orgasm...you can pound them an hour straight with a horse cock and they cannot have an orgasm...it is like they turn a woman into a zombie. I also found out that her and both her sisters were all on these anti-depression pills. If you are dating a woman and she is on any of these pills...I would say run and never look back. Many years down the road you will say to yourself...wow I dodged the bullet on that one.
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

redfeather wrote:
September 8th, 2018, 9:34 am
I have said this many times...we have an epidemic in America of people on anti-depression and anti-anxiety meds. The doctors here hand these powerful drugs out like candy. They use the patients as guinea pigs with let's try this pill first and oh that doesn't work so lets switch to this pill. I was married to a woman who got herself put on zoloft while I was away on business and I did not find out she was on this until 11 years later when she filed for divorce. These powerful drugs do many things to the human body, and they also stop a woman from being able to have an orgasm...you can pound them an hour straight with a horse cock and they cannot have an orgasm...it is like they turn a woman into a zombie. I also found out that her and both her sisters were all on these anti-depression pills. If you are dating a woman and she is on any of these pills...I would say run and never look back. Many years down the road you will say to yourself...wow I dodged the bullet on that one.
I really do think this is the single biggest reason to look abroad for women. American women are quite likely now to be pillheads, especially among the "educated" classes, and it has been turning them into, yes, zombies.