Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.





View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Latin America is finished. Time to move to greener pasteurs

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Post Reply
diablo
Freshman Poster
Posts: 21
Joined: January 27th, 2012, 9:10 am
Location: London, UK

Latin America is finished. Time to move to greener pasteurs

Post by diablo » July 28th, 2018, 8:32 pm

Hi,

I recently moved to the Canary Islands in Spain. I have been here about a year and I am here to tell you. If you think Latin Women from LAM are any different from their sister here in Europe (Spain) then I have a bridge in Brooklyn I will sell you.

As someone who has lived in both the USA and the UK, I chose this island hoping to get away, at least, from the ultra feminist movements that has somehow managed to grow uncontrollably in the Anglosphere. But fellas I am here to tell you and save you a whole lot of hassle. You are not safe anywhere and AWALT. I made the mistake of assuming that since Spain is the motherland to LAM that the ladies would be a bit more feminine instead of feminist but that couldn't be further from the truth. In fact it would appear that it may be even worst. I made an even dumber mistake thinking that the ladies from LAM, whom live here, would be any different. Guess what? They are like bad clones.

I have since written off the whole LAM continent from Mexico right down to Chile. I believe the only hope we have left is EE and Asia. I saw a few nice looking Asians in Spain who didn't lose an ounce of their femininity. Unlike the LAM women that came here and became even worse than their Spanish sisters.

Guys I am saving a lot of pain. I met dozens of Latinas here in Spain from the natives of Spain to the Latinas of Latin America. It's almost as if the feminist virus somehow made it into their latin blood. I was hoping to try latin america but it just seems pointless.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27722
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Latin America is finished. Time to move to greener pasteurs

Post by Winston » July 28th, 2018, 9:50 pm

Are you sure? Every woman from Spain I've met is very intellectual, broad minded, and down to earth. They may not be interested in you for dating, but they are far more interesting and cool than American or Asian women. Much more soulful too. Just because they won't date you doesn't mean they are bad. They still have a ton of good qualities that are rare in America and non-existent in Asia where everyone is a robot connected to a hive mind like the Borg.

Even if the women in a foreign culture suck, that doesn't mean they are 100 percent the same as in America. Even in America there are variations. For example the women in Texas are way friendlier than the ones in California.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

diablo
Freshman Poster
Posts: 21
Joined: January 27th, 2012, 9:10 am
Location: London, UK

Re: Latin America is finished. Time to move to greener pasteurs

Post by diablo » July 28th, 2018, 10:40 pm

Dude look, you put lipstick on a pig, its still a pig. If i tell you half the things i have seen you wouldn't believe me. I just wish I had another Canarian here to confirm my story.

I am assuming you met them on vacation in spain or they were in Vacation. Trust me Winston. I live here. Both them and the LAM women are the same. I was surprised at the LAM women the most. I thought they would be different. I was wrong.

If your thinking Spanish women are any better, I am telling you, it would be a mistake. LAM women shock me even more. I thought the ones I met in Spain would be different. Big mistake. You can try if you wish. Mainland spain is bad but here in the canary islands..........its the pits.

What makes me laugh is the women aren't even all that yet they roam around the place as if they should be princesses. Its f***ing bullshit

MattHanson1990
Junior Poster
Posts: 841
Joined: June 19th, 2014, 7:47 am

Re: Latin America is finished. Time to move to greener pasteurs

Post by MattHanson1990 » August 2nd, 2018, 4:41 pm

Spanish women may in fact be worse than American women. These past few years, feminism and misandry have taken on whole new levels in Spain, well before the #MeToo movement began in late 2017. I remember seeing photos of modern-day Spanish women, and they are hideous-looking. They aren't land whales, but they have their hair cut short like men's and don't dress feminine.

Anyways, regarding Latin America, I currently live in Mexico (have lived there since 2016). And I can tell you that the women are still more feminine compared to their sisters north of the border. Feminism is nowhere near as strong here, and this is because even though there are feminist laws in the books, the Mexican government can't enforce them effectively. And Mexico is still nowhere near as developed. In Western Europe and in the Anglosphere, women are given too much power which is why they act so hostile and bitchy. Furthermore, even though smartphones have proliferated here, Mexican women aren't nearly as corrupted. The two most widely used platforms are Facebook and Whatsapp, and they mostly use them to connect with friends and family. Instagram, Tinder, and especially Snapchat are less commonly used compared to the U.S.

But I've seen some disturbing trends such as women hanging out in groups of all GUYS. I especially saw this trend in larger wealthier cities. Another trend I saw was the daughter of the woman I'm renting from; she's absolutely crazy about American culture and listens to A LOT of U.S. pop music. But go to a small town that isn't frequented by foreign tourists, and the women are more traditional; best bet is to know someone who knows people in that town.

I have yet to see what other countries are like in Latin America, but I heard Colombia is the most promiscuous in the region and has a high percentage of single moms.

User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2315
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: Latin America is finished. Time to move to greener pasteurs

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » August 2nd, 2018, 7:47 pm

Diablo and EuroBrat should have tea time together. Diablo, can you speak Spanish? I think you want women to acquiesce to you just for existing and that they should roll out the red carpet. No place has been like that since the 80s so we all missed that boat. However that doesn't mean that feminism rules in every nook and cranny of the world's surface area.

Something tells me your Spanish is abysmal and that you are dealing with the English-speaking ones. One thing I'd agree with is that because English is such the ubiquitous/universal language for business as well as social media (depending on the social medium). Engish is the main medium for feminism and business. Then again, feminism is a business as well as the U.S. of Gay (bka USA) is a corporation.

Then again, you may have a point: Barcelona, Spain has feminist parades.

I will say that you only dealt with the English-speaking ones as we know they are the most jaded/toxic. I just had bi-lingual Latina block me on social media yesterday so I know how horrible they are, but those aren't most of the LatAm/Spanish populace.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
- Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

diablo
Freshman Poster
Posts: 21
Joined: January 27th, 2012, 9:10 am
Location: London, UK

Re: Latin America is finished. Time to move to greener pasteurs

Post by diablo » August 2nd, 2018, 7:56 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
August 2nd, 2018, 7:47 pm
Diablo and EuroBrat should have tea time together. Diablo, can you speak Spanish? I think you want women to acquiesce to you just for existing and that they should roll out the red carpet. No place has been like that since the 80s so we all missed that boat. However that doesn't mean that feminism rules in every nook and cranny of the world's surface area.

Something tells me your Spanish is abysmal and that you are dealing with the English-speaking ones. One thing I'd agree with is that because English is such the ubiquitous/universal language for business as well as social media (depending on the social medium). Engish is the main medium for feminism and business. Then again, feminism is a business as well as the U.S. of Gay (bka USA) is a corporation.


I speak conversation Spanish. I'd say intermediate to nearly advanced because I can hold a decent conversation. Here in Spain there are many dialects but the Canary Islands has an accent that is closest to that of the LAM accent. So here we don't use the vosotros like they do in Mainland and Madrid especially

I never said nor did I ever assume I am God's gift to women. Only a fool would think in those terms. But I can tell you this for fact and you can argue if you wish, Spain is definitely a big time feminist country. Make no mistake here. The women here are almost all completely nuts. You can ignore this at your own peril. The girls whom I met in other countries who happened to be Spanish are more relaxed outside of Spain but they are very much as feminist here. Probably more than the USA (This we can debate but this is my opinion because I live here). What surprised me is all the Latin American women who live here and behave exactly like the women here in Spain. They are worst. Argentinians, Mexicans, Colombians that I met here are just a feminist nightmare.

I am beginning to this E.Europe and Asia is the only hope because from what I can see here in Spain, Latinas from Latin America. Maybe they are different in LAM. If I ever get a chance I will run that experiment....

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2642
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Latin America is finished. Time to move to greener pasteurs

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » August 3rd, 2018, 12:47 am

MattHanson1990 wrote:
August 2nd, 2018, 4:41 pm
Spanish women may in fact be worse than American women. These past few years, feminism and misandry have taken on whole new levels in Spain, well before the #MeToo movement began in late 2017.
I was in Barcelona in March of this year just stopping over for a leisurely couple of weeks. I was shocked at how man-hating that place has become.

That city in particular attracts both lesbians and virulent feminists from all over the West. It was so bad that I never want to go back.

The women in their thirties are not nearly as bad, but they have issues from their days of riding that carousel and thinking that they were the greatest thing since sliced bread. I also noticed that the Sugar Baby phenomenon is exploding there among the 20 somethings. It is a sick society.

I did meet one great girl who was a hotel receptionist, but she was from Madrid. Hopefully that is a sign that Madrid is not as deep down the cunthole as Barca.

MattHanson1990
Junior Poster
Posts: 841
Joined: June 19th, 2014, 7:47 am

Re: Latin America is finished. Time to move to greener pasteurs

Post by MattHanson1990 » August 3rd, 2018, 12:58 am

diablo wrote:
August 2nd, 2018, 7:56 pm
I speak conversation Spanish. I'd say intermediate to nearly advanced because I can hold a decent conversation. Here in Spain there are many dialects but the Canary Islands has an accent that is closest to that of the LAM accent. So here we don't use the vosotros like they do in Mainland and Madrid especially

I never said nor did I ever assume I am God's gift to women. Only a fool would think in those terms. But I can tell you this for fact and you can argue if you wish, Spain is definitely a big time feminist country. Make no mistake here. The women here are almost all completely nuts. You can ignore this at your own peril. The girls whom I met in other countries who happened to be Spanish are more relaxed outside of Spain but they are very much as feminist here. Probably more than the USA (This we can debate but this is my opinion because I live here). What surprised me is all the Latin American women who live here and behave exactly like the women here in Spain. They are worst. Argentinians, Mexicans, Colombians that I met here are just a feminist nightmare.

I am beginning to this E.Europe and Asia is the only hope because from what I can see here in Spain, Latinas from Latin America. Maybe they are different in LAM. If I ever get a chance I will run that experiment....
My guess is that the Latinas you met are probably upper class and have lived in Spain for a while, which is why they're corrupted. I say this because here in Mexico, the women I've met are far more easygoing and have better attitudes compared to American women. And it's still a society where men can be men and women can be women, despite things have been gradually changing these past few years. You also don't have any rampant SJW-ism, nor is there extreme political correctness. In other words you can say pretty much anything you want without having to worry about "hurting someone's feelings".

Upper-class Mexican women (and to some extent, upper middle class women) tend to be more stuck up and only date the guys they know through their social circles, but in general women here don't accuse a man for sexual harassment because he flirted with her or complimented on her dress or what not. Yes, even after the #MeToo movement of late 2017/early 2018, normal male behavior is still acceptable in Mexico because as I previously mentioned, this feminism bullshit isn't taking hold nearly as strong as it is in Western Europe, Anglo North America, Australia, and New Zealand. Mind you that feminism I think is worse in Spain than even in the Anglosphere.

hammanta
Junior Poster
Posts: 652
Joined: July 14th, 2013, 5:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Re: Latin America is finished. Time to move to greener pasteurs

Post by hammanta » August 6th, 2018, 1:23 pm

HMMM, I just spent 9 days in Peru, and though I by no means am an expert, I found Peruvian girls to be overall pleasant, feminine, and relatively attractive though of course you have a ton of indigenous features that are far from appealing. I actually just started a fling with a Lima girl who I met on LACupid a few months ago. Shes far from a feminist, takes pride in her looks, is very passionate, loves dancing, wants a macho masculine man, and was hands down the best screw of my life thus far. I've also spent time in Honduras though that was 8 years ago and the women were still very feminine. I'd hate to write off all of LATAM just yet. I can see Brazil, Argentina, and maybe Colombia getting bad but I'm sure there are still some good places out there left in the Spanish speaking world.

I'd also like to say it's the time to start concentrating on tier 2-3 cities as globalism has been tearing the tier 1 cities a part. Just disgusts me to see KFCs and starbucks on practically every corner in such historical cities.

diablo
Freshman Poster
Posts: 21
Joined: January 27th, 2012, 9:10 am
Location: London, UK

Re: Latin America is finished. Time to move to greener pasteurs

Post by diablo » August 6th, 2018, 8:11 pm

hammanta wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 1:23 pm
HMMM, I just spent 9 days in Peru, and though I by no means am an expert, I found Peruvian girls to be overall pleasant, feminine, and relatively attractive though of course you have a ton of indigenous features that are far from appealing. I actually just started a fling with a Lima girl who I met on LACupid a few months ago. Shes far from a feminist, takes pride in her looks, is very passionate, loves dancing, wants a macho masculine man, and was hands down the best screw of my life thus far. I've also spent time in Honduras though that was 8 years ago and the women were still very feminine. I'd hate to write off all of LATAM just yet. I can see Brazil, Argentina, and maybe Colombia getting bad but I'm sure there are still some good places out there left in the Spanish speaking world.

I'd also like to say it's the time to start concentrating on tier 2-3 cities as globalism has been tearing the tier 1 cities a part. Just disgusts me to see KFCs and starbucks on practically every corner in such historical cities.
I heard similar about Argentina and Brazil.

Argentina is not a complete surprise. I hear its almost exactly like spain.

User avatar
walrusface
Freshman Poster
Posts: 104
Joined: February 28th, 2011, 7:53 pm
Location: United Queendom
Contact:

Re: Latin America is finished. Time to move to greener pasteurs

Post by walrusface » September 20th, 2018, 12:35 am

Spain is western Europe so I've never really assumed that they would be similar to Latin America apart from the language. And not every South American country would be the same, for example Argentina and Brazil seem to be places where you hear more feminist shit coming from. I know a Spanish girl who lives here in the UK and she seems nice. I also speak to a Peruvian girl online, and while she has always seemed really nice, even she shared some lame video about the 'wage gap' to her facebook, so it does seem that the feminism disease is spreading over the continent unfortunately.
Politically incorrect comics at www.minds.com/SlapdashComix

MattHanson1990
Junior Poster
Posts: 841
Joined: June 19th, 2014, 7:47 am

Re: Latin America is finished. Time to move to greener pasteurs

Post by MattHanson1990 » September 20th, 2018, 3:15 pm

walrusface wrote:
September 20th, 2018, 12:35 am
Spain is western Europe so I've never really assumed that they would be similar to Latin America apart from the language. And not every South American country would be the same, for example Argentina and Brazil seem to be places where you hear more feminist shit coming from. I know a Spanish girl who lives here in the UK and she seems nice. I also speak to a Peruvian girl online, and while she has always seemed really nice, even she shared some lame video about the 'wage gap' to her facebook, so it does seem that the feminism disease is spreading over the continent unfortunately.
In most cases feminism doesn't thrive in developing countries because governments usually are so "inept" they can't enforce feminist policies effectively, even if they import them from the U.S. Anyways, like I said earlier, I haven't seen much feminist BS in Mexico. Though it's 2018, I still have yet to see a Mexican girl talk endlessly about stuff like the "wage gap" or #MeToo. And you're also free to criticize liberalism all you want without worrying about "offending" certain groups of people. In other words, there's no political correctness rampant in Mexico.

User avatar
walrusface
Freshman Poster
Posts: 104
Joined: February 28th, 2011, 7:53 pm
Location: United Queendom
Contact:

Re: Latin America is finished. Time to move to greener pasteurs

Post by walrusface » September 20th, 2018, 3:34 pm

MattHanson1990 wrote:
September 20th, 2018, 3:15 pm


In most cases feminism doesn't thrive in developing countries because governments usually are so "inept" they can't enforce feminist policies effectively, even if they import them from the U.S. Anyways, like I said earlier, I haven't seen much feminist BS in Mexico. Though it's 2018, I still have yet to see a Mexican girl talk endlessly about stuff like the "wage gap" or #MeToo. And you're also free to criticize liberalism all you want without worrying about "offending" certain groups of people. In other words, there's no political correctness rampant in Mexico.
Yeah in poorer countries there are actual problems to deal with, rather than the first world 'problems' that the 3rd wave feminists conjure up.
Politically incorrect comics at www.minds.com/SlapdashComix

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4787
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Latin America is finished. Time to move to greener pasteurs

Post by Moretorque » September 21st, 2018, 1:13 am

Once you give your ability up to coin your own money you are no longer a sovereign entity, this is why the CITI is taking the worlds purchasing tickets over so they can fund these nations societies to be shit holes.

Feminism is a good way to stop males from breeding wouldn't you say ? We have gone from less than 2 billion parasites to over 7 billion in less than 100 years and the money multipliers know what they are doing...

It's actually working well, keep your pecker in your pants and go vegetarain and the planet may be able to lick it's wounds and recover..
Time to Hide!

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Latin America, Mexico, Central America”