Was Hitler actually the good guy? Is he wrongly demonized/vilified?

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
growup
Freshman Poster

Re: Has Hitler been overly demonized/vilified and not as bad as we were told?

Post by growup »

thanks, this is an interesting forum to be sure :)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Do you go to Poland ? My dad travels the world and he loves Poland. He claims the people their are real.

I know most of the Polish in Poland hate Jews or so it would seem from the ones I have talked too, they told me they rip everybody off everywhere they go.
Time to Hide!
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

I've been back a few times, but the last decade and a half has been spent in either Illinois or NC, with side trips to Texas.
I actually don't know any of "my" people who hate the Jews, but I'm sure there are some. Everybody can't like everybody else all the time.
Your Dad is super lucky to travel the world.
And yes, the Polish people are real. Brutally, brutally honest, but I love 'em.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

growup wrote:
September 14th, 2018, 4:26 am
thanks, this is an interesting forum to be sure :)
Yes, it really is. Any kind of a human you can imagine you can find here writing comments about this and that....
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

That can be good and bad, but so far I'm quite enjoying my visit.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I think primarily the Zionist Jews, I knew a few different older families who were transplants from Poland to America and the older ones who were born in the earlier part of the 19th century in Poland and were the heads of the families really had a dislike for them and I asked why and I was told they ripped there people off bad but this is just what I was told so I did not think much of it until I got on the net later in life and started studying who runs the world and how they do it and then I was like OK now I may be able to see why all the hate...

He has been traveling the world the last 30 years my father that is and he does not at all like how most of it has changed over the last 20 or so years, he is going to Japan as I write this....
Time to Hide!
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

I don't have it in me to hate anybody, even an entire group of people.
My husband is German and there were some raised eyebrows about "oh no, a Polish girl married a German guy."
I'll agree with your Dad there, the world has definitely changed in the last 20 years, and not necessarily for the better.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I feel the same way, there are some really beautiful people in all groups and I really love some Jews because frankly they know what the hell they are doing and some are exposing the shames going on around the world all made possible by the current economic paradigm and how the world has been played over the last century or so creating the renters paradise " COMMUNISM ".

The Polish have smartened up and are saying no to all the immigration the ruling elite want from what I have read.

One thing you have to remember, Germany was completely conquered in WW 1 and we are supposed to believe they just broke free from the enforced treaties following WW 1 that controlled their production and were able to do WW 2 ? It makes more sense that we are all being played in order to grind the human race down so they can do the renters paradise and control all as a number on a spread sheet from birth to grave.

Thanks for replying.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
September 22nd, 2018, 12:20 am
Just to state the obvious for people who haven't figured it out yet, WWII in Europe was a holy war between the forces of European Christendom and order on one side and the forces of demonic Talmudism and chaos on the other. The bad guys won.
Of all the religions I have looked at Christianity is the least offenaive, a major problem with the bible however and the christaians are exploiting this is the " be fruitful and multiply " verse in Genesis. In my book it has been seriously abused as meaning lets just f**k and exspand our #'s when it really means pay attention to the fruit you bear with mother.

Anyhow the rulers of the central banks from my reading hate religion for the most part and want the human populace numbers going down and christians in general breed alot so I can understand the dislike to a degree....

That book has caused alot of problems in my opinion....
Last edited by Moretorque on October 1st, 2018, 5:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

"Be fruitful and multiply" has been taken out of context.
It was said to Adam and Eve, not everybody ever.
Sigh.
A lot of stuff gets taken out of context in the Bible.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

growup wrote:
September 23rd, 2018, 5:43 pm
Sigh.
What are you talking about? It was said not just to all people, but also to all animals. It is the foundation of evolution.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

growup wrote:
September 23rd, 2018, 5:43 pm
Sigh.
If you read a little further in the bible it talks about the fruit of thy womb quite a lot...... and also " when men began to multiply ".....
Last edited by Moretorque on September 24th, 2018, 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
lollipop
Freshman Poster

Post by lollipop »

Hello! I hope the theme is still alive. I think that Hitler was actually more offended by the Jews than angry! but it amazes me how much this insult changed him and what he forced to achieve. I do not blame him, but I do not aspire to him either.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

There is some material coming to light as of late when all is looked at closely the ruling elite of the British empire pretty much caused both world wars. Germany was becoming competition for them so they dealt with it.

The victors write history, they just sit back and laugh at how stupid we the sheople are who will believe anything we are told.....
Time to Hide!
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Hitler is now a pejorative, it does not relate to the actual person at all.

Without the trauma of WW1 inflicted on Hitler's generation he would have been an agreeable, orderly person who would have been rather likeable.

Napoleon would be the 19th centuries Hitler and he would have been a much closer fit to the "your Hitler" pejorative

Lavrentiy Beria mass murder/rape in the former USSR

משה בן יצחק