Date in Asia - My experiences

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
dano
Freshman Poster

Date in Asia - My experiences

Post by dano »

I was bored recently so I joined DIA and here is my story.....

Despite getting a 150 messages a day to my inbox, I was quite dissapionted with the results. I even had a woman from thailand offer me a luxury car if I would marry her, she owned 3 companies. I was warned repeatedly while chatting with filipinas, that filipinas are very cunning when it comes to hooking up, just to get any guy to marry them. I would guess that at least 95% of the women on this site are not wife material for a variety of reasons. The most signifcant reason is the best woman are rarely advertised.

Weeding out the bad ones can be done by asking certain questions. I often offered to send money to women for the internet fee if they accepted it, I blocked them. Or I asked them if they are religous and cry in church during prayer, if they said yes its probably a good sign.

I was also told by a filipina if u go to the philippines to find a wife don`t tell anyone your intentions or you could be the target of a scam.

Lots of ladyboys sending graphic messages to me which i blocked.

I`d like to hear other guys experiences with DIA website.
starkeep
Freshman Poster

penpals

Post by starkeep »

8) there are also a couple of sites cherryblossoms and filipina hearts that seem to have marrage material. Got to watch out for scammers though.
fed up
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Re: Date In Asia Website

Post by pete98146 »

dano wrote:I was bored recently so I joined DIA and here is my story.....

Despite getting a 150 messages a day to my inbox, I was quite dissapionted with the results. I even had a woman from thailand offer me a luxury car if I would marry her, she owned 3 companies. I was warned repeatedly while chatting with filipinas, that filipinas are very cunning when it comes to hooking up, just to get any guy to marry them. I would guess that at least 95% of the women on this site are not wife material for a variety of reasons. The most signifcant reason is the best woman are rarely advertised.

Weeding out the bad ones can be done by asking certain questions. I often offered to send money to women for the internet fee if they accepted it, I blocked them. Or I asked them if they are religous and cry in church during prayer, if they said yes its probably a good sign.

I was also told by a filipina if u go to the philippines to find a wife don`t tell anyone your intentions or you could be the target of a scam.

Lots of ladyboys sending graphic messages to me which i blocked.

I`d like to hear other guys experiences with DIA website.

I met my lovely wife on Cherry Blossoms.com. I used a very simple approach which worked wonders. The goal is to bypass all the scammers but in order to do this, you need a strategy.

CB has a really neat advanced search feature which allows you to zero in on your dream woman. I’d say ignore the emails from all the women for the time being. The first step is to create your Top 50 list.

I did this by filtering as follows: 1) College educated ß this is the most important by far because it will get rid of a lot of the immature scammers and you’ll be able to get a good girl with a brain that comes from a middle income family. These girls are just looking for a good guy and an opportunity for a better life. 2) No kids 3) No drinker 4) No smoker 5) Never been married.

Even with the above filter, you’ll still have a list of 1000s of girls. But now (hopefully) your list will contain many of Philippines finest.

You then create your Top 50 list. I like very pretty, clean, slender, classic looking women. Girls often are photographed in their graduation gowns which are good candidates. Rank them 1 thru 50 next. Now start sending them emails no longer than 3 or 4 paragraphs. Tell them that you like their profiles and you’d like an opportunity to chat on Yahoo to get to know them better. Send out emails to the Top 10 first. Changes are you’ll get a few responses. Go down the list as far as possible until you find a good girl that you like.

I prefer to be the hunter instead of the hunted. It gives me more control!!!!

I was lucky enough to communite, court and marry my #1 girl. The last and maybe most important piece of advise is to take things slowly. I chatted with my wife for 3 years before I married her!

Good luck and feel free to ask me if you have any other questions.

Pete/Seattle.
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

Last night I spent about an hour trying to convince one lady I've been chatting with that I was too old for her, I'm 18 yrs older. When that didn't work I told her the religious differences between us were to great. She then informed me she would change religions for me. I know she's sincere, I offered her money and she wouldn't take it. Finally, I just started laughing. Chatting with asian women is just comical. They will not take no for an answer! They are the total opposite of western women.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Hey Dano,

I wouldn't get TOO hung up on the age. My wife is 19 years younger than me and it works well for us. Just make sure she's mature for her age and comes from a good family and you'll be just fine. Many however are NOT mature for their age. Find a girl that knows how to cook, clean and take care of a house on her own. Many of the new generation rely too much on mommy and daddy.
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

pete98146 wrote:Hey Dano,

I wouldn't get TOO hung up on the age. My wife is 19 years younger than me and it works well for us. Just make sure she's mature for her age and comes from a good family and you'll be just fine. Many however are NOT mature for their age. Find a girl that knows how to cook, clean and take care of a house on her own. Many of the new generation rely too much on mommy and daddy.
Thanks Pete,

I understand what your saying. I just think I'll feel like a child molester holding hands with a woman that looks like my granddaughter and my penis is the size of her leg! It might take some getting used to on my part.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

dano wrote:
pete98146 wrote:Hey Dano,

Thanks Pete,

I understand what your saying. I just think I'll feel like a child molester holding hands with a woman that looks like my granddaughter and my penis is the size of her leg! It might take some getting used to on my part.
That is because you have been conditioned to want women who look like men, and you do not know what real feminine women look like anymore. It is NORMAL to want to have a thin wife. 100 pounds is healthy and natural - it is the 200-300 lb. Anglowhales that are an abomination to nature.

They look like your granddaughter because AW age at a vastly accelerated pace, and many FW do not. You have become accustomed to obese landwhales who age to 60 by 30 or 35.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If you want, you can try my friend's Christian Filipina dating site. The link is:

http://www.christian-filipina.com/?affid=3

He also has a free social networking site where you can meet Asian girls here:

http://girls-of-asia.com/

And info/advice blogs about dating Filipinas here:

http://filipina-dating.com/

http://www.marryafilipina.net/
Last edited by Winston on March 19th, 2010, 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

Winston and Globetrotter,

Thanks for your concern. I did meet a filipina thats special to me on DIA. I'm happy to report she's 32 and 101 pounds. She's much more mature and sincere than most of the women I chatted with. I feel really comfortable with her so theres a good chance this will have a happy ending. She really warmed up to me this week so much so my computer is now overheating haha. I should mention I gave up a few times while using this site, it can be frustrating. The woman in there 20's are usually the most aggressive in seeking a man (lots of energy).
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I signed up with DateinAsia too. The Taiwanese girls on there seem sincere. But one Filipina I wrote ended up asking for money. I told her off. Here's the chat. I think it's a guy though, since girls do not usually say "mother f***er". I already reported her/him to DateinAsia

Me:

are you roxanne from dateinasia?
Rosalie Romero:

rosalie...

where are you form?

from?
Me:

aryat?
Rosalie Romero:

yes
Me:

what is your profile name in dateinasia?

this is you right? http://www.dateinasia.com/aryat.html
Rosalie Romero:

aryat
Me:

oh hi. wow. your lips are so sexy. I have crush on you!

hehehe

i'm from america. but in taiwan now.

you're very maganda. crush kita.
Rosalie Romero:

what are you doing thee in taiwan?
Me:

visiting my family and resting and doing some work.
Rosalie Romero:

ok.

whats your work there?
Me:

i'm a writer. i have my own business online.

and you?
Rosalie Romero:

aaahh..i work in internet cafe here..
Me:

what are you looking for? asian or white guy?

you look so sexy. can you email me some more photos?

oh really? so you know a lot about internet then. are you in internet cafe now?
Rosalie Romero:

yes im at work now..

i only have tm..
Me:

tm?
Rosalie Romero:

ym i mean..
Me:

do you have more photos you can send me?
Rosalie Romero:

i dont have.

do you earm money thour internet?

<ding>
Me:

yes of course. some. but not a lot.
Rosalie Romero:

ok
Me:

not enough to give out free money to poor girls though. sorry. haha
Rosalie Romero:

you can help me then..its if ok woith you.
Me:

what are you looking for? love? or a sugar daddy?

why do you like foreigners?
Rosalie Romero:

love
Me:

can you send me more pics?
Rosalie Romero:

ok bye i know you dont want to help//im waisting my time for you..
Me:

help you how? with support? but baby, I need money too. I don't have extra money to throw away. and even if I did, I would save it for a girl I spent time with, not a girl I just met online. come on now. other guys may be that stupid. but not me. I'm one of the smartest guys you'll ever meet. I'm a writer, not an idiot.

so you are only looking for help? that's stupid. you just want free money for nothing? that's dumb. I'm going to report you to dateinasia.
Rosalie Romero:

go a heag..f**k you mother f***er..

d
Me:

I'm going to post your name on my forum too.

you are probably a guy, not a girl. no girl says mother f***er.

you are a lazy f***ing filipino guy who dreams of free money from foreigners. really stupid and low class shit you are.

rosalie_romero78 will receive your Chat message after signing in.
Me:
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
zzzz
Freshman Poster

Post by zzzz »

I've had mixed results on DIA, my upcoming trip I intend to meet a few of them in person. The problem is you just get spammed to death with stupid messages and bad English. I've literally had girls send me "how r u" five times in a row. I've also experienced what Winston just posted girls who get extremely angry quick if you don't seem willing to give them money. Not sure why anyone would think a minute of chat or a few messages entitles them to money.

I haven't used it in a months, after my inbox peaked over 500 unread messages I couldn't bring myself to continue. It must be what any decent looking women in USA encounters with online dating here. Lots of moronic spam from guys playing the numbers game hoping to get lucky. It really is a good way to show any guy who doesn't believe the differences abroad versus the USA dating scene. Just have them make a profile on POF and DIA and see the difference.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Thanks Pete,

You are not. You can feel that way but you are not breaking any laws whether natural or man- made. The lady is of age, is a young adult and is ready to procreate.

And yes, in America you would be called all kinds of names, but you should leave that at the airport. In the West in general, because people are supposed to be equal- you will be an object of intense jealousy fueled hatred- older men will hate you because they have to sleep at home with their prune-face wives with saggy breasts. Older women will hate you because that lady makes them feel like crap. Both groups would give an arm and a leg to be in that situation. So, they pile filth on you and insult you.

There, things are different. Because many thousands of men are doing it there. I am 50 and I have no problem dating 18-24 year old's and again, I am not doing anything illegal or immoral. Keep in mind that older, more established men have been dating/marrying younger women for tens or hundreds of millennia. If the lady is of age and can procreate and you can procreate ( at any age as a man- that is our biggest gift from Nature), you follow the nature's law.

And get this- usually the older you get the younger a lady you want. And in many countries in Asia that is the accepted way to do things. I was recently in Manila and I met a guy who was 62 and he was living with a 19 year old girl. Not one person said anything derogatory about that. An older man with a young lady will called " skillful, rich and smart" . In the Philippines a man's age does not matter. Never has. Especially if the guy is a foreigner or has some money/is established. Girls prefer someone like that to a bird-brain, irresponsible, flaky and weak AND poor 21 year old.

As far as your penis being the size of her leg you will be amazed how big a Southeast Asian lady is inside. I am now involved with a lady much much younger than me and she is small- only 5'. I am very well endowed and I was worried. OMG. My manhood disappeared inside her like the proverbial genie. And it felt like there was still so much room inside, it could have been a foot long and still there would be enough space to accommodate the tool.

Trust me, it's OK. Keep in mind that there is nothing in any religious book, say, the Bible for one, that prohibits a female person who has reached adulthood from being involved with a man of any age. And the American culture states that what two consenting adults do is their own business. But they would frown at you in the US but not frown at a 60 year old homo with an 18 year old boy even though all Western religions strictly prohibit it.

If you are worried about her looking like your granddaughter, well, consider getting yourself to look younger. I have had hair and teeth replacement, dress and act young and have no problems at 50- people think I am 30+ actually. But still the Philippines is full of bald headed, fat bellied men with more wrinkles than the biggest dune in Rub Al Khali parading proudly with a young Filipina. No one would give them a second look.

And keep this in mind. Say you are 50 and the girl is 20. When you are 60, she will be 30. When you are 70- she will be 40, and when you are 87, she will be 57. You will look roughly the same.

There was one guy in the Philippines, he was 78 and his wife was 28 and they had kids. This only evokes an endearing smirk of admiration from the locals.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

zzzz wrote:I've had mixed results on DIA, my upcoming trip I intend to meet a few of them in person. The problem is you just get spammed to death with stupid messages and bad English. I've literally had girls send me "how r u" five times in a row. I've also experienced what Winston just posted girls who get extremely angry quick if you don't seem willing to give them money. Not sure why anyone would think a minute of chat or a few messages entitles them to money.

I haven't used it in a months, after my inbox peaked over 500 unread messages I couldn't bring myself to continue. It must be what any decent looking women in USA encounters with online dating here. Lots of moronic spam from guys playing the numbers game hoping to get lucky. It really is a good way to show any guy who doesn't believe the differences abroad versus the USA dating scene. Just have them make a profile on POF and DIA and see the difference.
How come the foreign women on POF don't write me back though? I always get zero messages there. POF is free too. So how come only foreign girls on DIA write back?

Where are the girls you're meeting on DIA from?

Next time they ask you for money, just tell them yes and that you'll send them $500 and give them a fake western union number. Then when they get angry and disappointed, give them another one, and so on, until they get it. That will teach them right.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this Taiwanese girl on DateinAsia. Dang. She looks like the girl of my dreams. I wonder if she's real or not.

http://www.dateinasia.com/Chantelle.html

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I think many western guys have become far to suspicious and also picky. In my experience, I think most filipina girls would make good wives, even the poor and uneducated. Of course, I don't get hundreds of messages per day either. I am guess that, as a black guy, I likely have a smaller subset of girls interested in me and so I perhaps am not encountering the same things you are. I have ever run into a scammer. Only once have I run into a girl asking for money, and, having experienced similar while living in the Philippines, I believe she was sincere. Asking does not make them bad, and they don't think anything wrong of it. It's perfectly normal. I noticed some of the girls I was with would treat their father the same way, and their father would usually just give the money, so they are probably just used to it.

I agree about picking a girl that knows how to cook, clean and take care of a place, though. Most will, but I once dated a rich girl who, perhaps, knew how, but wouldn't do it, unless her relatives were coming over.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan