Should I keep the Photo Collage on this site?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

BellaRuth wrote: Haha :D I wouldn't say I'm particularly 'sweet and innocent', just normal.
Okay, so then you're sweet, but not innocent! lol

That's a much more fun combination anyway...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

BellaRuth wrote:
Haha :D I wouldn't say I'm particularly 'sweet and innocent', just normal.

I think it's absolutely crazy that people would say you are exploiting women. Do they not accept these women have their own minds, lives and free will? It might be just another case of Americans being prone to thinking they are the only nation of strong, free, civilised people and the rest of the world is a charity case that needs to be taught/helped.

Patronising.
You'd be surprised. Here is an example of what I mean. Recently some angry woman on the new age fraud forum posted this about my website. Notice how distorted it is. It's like the woman is projecting her own hate/anger onto the females in Russia she saw in my video, which did not represent them accurately at all.

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=1242.45
It speaks volumes about your lack of self awareness that you provide links to your seedy website to prove that you are not sexist.

Anyone perusing your blog and nasty little website will see the "adventures" of a socially inept man with a huge sense of entitlement as he takes advantage of vulnerable teenage girls in Russia, the Ukraine and other Eastern European countries.

In this video entitled "Asian playboy and 2 hot Russian blondes, Julia and Katya"

(direct link to video removed) - it was so degrading to the young girls in it that I don't feel comfortable leaving it here, it does not seem fair on the girls that not only do they have do deal with being pestered and mauled about by Winston but they also have to put up with the fact that he posts degrading videos of them on the internet. Sad

@ Winston - You film Olga, who is just 16 years old, although she does not seem entirely happy. Later you film Julia who wants to talk about her dog who she loves, you just keep saying that she is beautiful and trying to get her to dance, even though there is no music and she says that she does not want to dance.

Later you say "I totally had the hots for Julia (who wouldn't) but she played games and played hard to get".

However somehow you managed to persuade her to be intimate with you and you provide a sleazy photo as proof of this.

You then state that the next day her friend Katya came to visit and that you were mesmerised as "she was the perfect looking blonde of my dreams and fantasies"

Presumably at this point you lost interest in Julia as you provide another photo of you "making out" with Katya

This vile video ends with Julia finally doing some kind of sleazy dance, so presumably she finally gave in to your pestering.

Seems to me that you a predatory sex tourist, who relies on the poverty and vulnerability of young girls in order to promote yourself as some kind of playboy.

Your support for a sleazy fraud like two Feather makes sense on this basis, as you both seem to enjoy sexual adventures with vulnerable women.

You make me sick. Literally.
Here is the video she is referring to:

As you can see, what she said about Olga being unhappy and Julia being offended about being asked to dance with no music and me pestering them is totally bogus. They were very playful and not offended by such things. Everything I did in that video was within "the flow of things" in their world and in that situation.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ahardy57
Freshman Poster

Post by ahardy57 »

Winston wrote:Two questions for everyone.

1. What do women think when they see my Photo Collage? Suppose I meet a new female acquaintance for instance, and they find my site and see the Collage. What will they think of me? Does it make me look like an Alpha Male to them? Or like a guy who takes advantage of women in poor countries? Or like a sicko? What does the typical female mentality think when they see a Photo Collage like that? Any idea?

2. Now that I have some photos with girls in Taiwan, should I add a section for Taiwan in the Photo Collage, even though I don't particularly recommend it for dating (unless you're a white guy maybe) or social connection? What do you think? Would it be giving false hope to people? I have some photos of Taiwanese girls from 2004 too that I can add to it. None of them are that hot though. They just look ok. Would it be a good idea to add a Taiwan section to the Collage, or just keep it focused on Russia and the Philippines? What do you think?
To the first question, I think, Winston, that you can tone the display down. If it's the Winston Wu Conquers the World Website, it might be fine. But if you are trying to reach diverse males from the first world, maybe you can try putting photos of others who are also successful in international dating. Maybe you can ask other guys who have had success with women overseas to send in photos. One person's testimony is not enough. You need diverse people who have had success dating foreign women. Ask other people, or take photos of successful international couples you have met and post them.

Will it make you look like an alpha male to women? No. An alpha male is an attitude of dominance. You cultivate an alpha male attitude. Being surrounded by lots of women will not make you look like an alpha male. An alpha male acts as though he doesn't need women. An alpha male does not try. He is never impressed by women, or at least never lets on that he is. But it does make you look like a playboy. Which is not an image you want to create if you want to bring quality guys to this site. You remind me of the lion in the Wizard of Oz, you already have the gift of manhood, but you are running everywhere seeking it, because you believe it's out there. Personally, I see you as a whole man, but yet you have not discovered that yet. A man is a born 'lion', just some men don't know it, yet. You're waiting for validation, like many guys in America and the West. But, there is an alpha male within you. Just stop looking so hard, and you'll see him. Really.

Anyway, back to what I am saying, I prefer a site that is more focused on serious relationships, instead of just enjoying women for fun sake. You'll be accused of taking advantage of women, if you present multiple relationships without monogamy as the goal.

To the second question, you can put a Taiwan section in the collage, if you like. It will expand the field. I know Taiwan girls may not be your preference, but it might be someone else's. Do it for them.
I am interested in finding happiness in a more inclusive culture
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Thanks for your input Ahardy. "Winston Wu Conquers the World", haha that's funny.

So, any guys here want to contribute photos of themselves with girls to my collage? :)

Expats tend to prefer anonymity. That's the problem.

Maybe I could post couple photos from AFA Romance Tours?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

ahardy57 wrote: Anyway, back to what I am saying, I prefer a site that is more focused on serious relationships, instead of just enjoying women for fun sake. You'll be accused of taking advantage of women, if you present multiple relationships without monogamy as the goal.
You're interested in serious relationships?! Aren't you the same woman who wants to be ravaged by all kinds of American thugs?

If AWs can mess around with any thug they like in the US, then we men are free to date any woman we want overseas. There's no need for Winston to play by feminist double-standards just to appeal to the masses. Winston and the rest of us are too free-thinking for that.

Even if Winston did as you suggested, the feminist masses would just find something else to bitch about, so catering to them is pointless.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't think Ahardy said she goes for thugs. She said she goes for alpha males but sometimes give beta males a chance. She seems very composed compared to the angry woman I quoted above. I'm glad for that at least. Let's try to focus on the positive aspects of people.

Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Winston wrote:I don't think Ahardy said she goes for thugs. She said she goes for alpha males but sometimes give beta males a chance. She seems very composed compared to the angry woman I quoted above. I'm glad for that at least. Let's try to focus on the positive aspects of people.
Well, if she wanted people to think differently about her, she could have introduced herself properly. She just lept in posting praises about American thugs. What else are we supposed to think?

If a person went to a heavy metal forum and started praising rap there, eventually people would get very pissed off. Every forum has its focus.
ahardy57
Freshman Poster

Post by ahardy57 »

Jackal wrote:
ahardy57 wrote: Anyway, back to what I am saying, I prefer a site that is more focused on serious relationships, instead of just enjoying women for fun sake. You'll be accused of taking advantage of women, if you present multiple relationships without monogamy as the goal.
You're interested in serious relationships?! Aren't you the same woman who wants to be ravaged by all kinds of American thugs?

If AWs can mess around with any thug they like in the US, then we men are free to date any woman we want overseas. There's no need for Winston to play by feminist double-standards just to appeal to the masses. Winston and the rest of us are too free-thinking for that.

Even if Winston did as you suggested, the feminist masses would just find something else to bitch about, so catering to them is pointless.
First of all. Jackal, I am not a feminist. I am for traditional roles. I think a man should be a man and a woman a woman.

If the post is read carefully, in "why woman give men bad advice", you would see that I never had a relationship with this guy. I was never his girlfriend. I avoided him. As a matter of fact , he labeled me "a prude." He is beneath my standard, and I do not like the things he boast about.

What I am trying to show here, is that bad guys have strong mascuine qualtiies, that attract women. Any man can develop his masculine qualities without the badness. My attraction is automatic, my free will is not. I chose to go with my FREE WILL. I walked away from him.

The reason I like to discourse with men in general is because most tend to be logical and get less emotional. So if one reads what I wrote with a logical perspective, one will see that I am just revealing how the female psyche works.

Anyway, thanks Winston for allowing me to post this on your thread here. It was to clarify something to Jackal.
I am interested in finding happiness in a more inclusive culture
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

ahardy57 wrote: First of all. Jackal, I am not a feminist. I am for traditional roles. I think a man should be a man and a woman a woman.
Okay, then I apologize. The problem with text is that it can often be interpreted in multiple ways.

However, I still stand by what I said earlier: If you introduced yourself to us a bit, we might be less likely to misinterpret you in the future. Some of the other guys thought you were just worshipping thugs as well, so it wasn't only me who read your posts that way.

Our default reaction is to be suspicious of Anglo-American women.
ahardy57
Freshman Poster

Post by ahardy57 »

Jackal wrote:
ahardy57 wrote: First of all. Jackal, I am not a feminist. I am for traditional roles. I think a man should be a man and a woman a woman.
Okay, then I apologize. The problem with text is that it can often be interpreted in multiple ways.

However, I still stand by what I said earlier: If you introduced yourself to us a bit, we might be less likely to misinterpret you in the future. Some of the other guys thought you were just worshipping thugs as well, so it wasn't only me who read your posts that way.

Our default reaction is to be suspicious of Anglo-American women.
That's OK, Jackal. I understand how you feel. Not all women accept the feminist propaganda. And I have not. I do sympathize with all who are affected by the toxic ideas of these feminists. I don't like thugs, I was just trying to explain how a woman's mind works. They are just born that way. Not all, but a lot. Fortunately, many chose to over ride this natural tendency, if it leads to bad decision making. I will not get into a relationship with a bad guy who refuses to change, no matter what chemistry I feel with him. I have my standards.

I want a good man, juat like any healthy woman out there.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Jackal wrote:
Winston wrote:I don't think Ahardy said she goes for thugs. She said she goes for alpha males but sometimes give beta males a chance. She seems very composed compared to the angry woman I quoted above. I'm glad for that at least. Let's try to focus on the positive aspects of people.
Well, if she wanted people to think differently about her, she could have introduced herself properly. She just lept in posting praises about American thugs. What else are we supposed to think?

If a person went to a heavy metal forum and started praising rap there, eventually people would get very pissed off. Every forum has its focus.
Yea exactly, and now she is backtracking her statements.