Any thoughts on Venezuela?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
DarthXedonias
Freshman Poster

Any thoughts on Venezuela?

Post by DarthXedonias »

Hey guys!

So heres the deal, I just got back from the Philippines and quite frankly I had such a experience with dating being so much easier abroad that I think I want to visit some other places. Was thinking about Latin America since I might still get a very good looking Latina but still has a good attitude. Might still buy some businesses in the Philippines and Thailand though for some added income (Though I was eyeing some beach front hotel property in neighboring Colombia). I wanted to know if anyone has had any experience with Venezuelan women? I remember someone on here saying that Venezuela has just as much quality women as Columbia while their woman are a little bit easier to deal with. I did hear though that Venezuela seems to be the plastic surgery capital of South America. Not that I mind but I do prefer natural looks if possible. Also, How are they as girlfriends or even wives? I did hear from quite a few as a added plus that Venezuelan women seem to beat out a lot of other Latinas in the bedroom play department.

Also, I know the country is in economic turmoil right now and there is some danger concerns. Frankly though I think if your not acting stupid and am being traveled securely then you shouldn't have an issue. I do think this situation brings some pros and cons. The pro is that since your a foreigner and more economically stable that will raise your value leagues above any local guys given the financial situation in the country right now. On the other hand though this means a lot more scammers or women just wanting you to get out of the country. This could even be a bigger problem if you, stupidly I might add, bring her back to the US where the economic situation will much better, she will realize she doesn't need you anymore, constantly getting hit on by other man, and could eventually divorce your ass. Granted, I have no plans if I ever did get married to bring the woman back to the US and would probably settle in a country with no alimony or Child support (or at least doesn't enforce them). Eh, not that I would plan never to help out my children, if I had any, but I would see it as extra incentive for her not to go down the divorce route if she knows she isn't going to get jack shit and I'm financially a very good catch.

on another note, I do think it might be good because besides the hotel expenses I noticed due to the high inflation everything is dirt cheap. I saw that a cart of eggs for example only cost .10 cents when converted to USD. Full meals at restaurants, that are still open, seem to be around .50 cents or so. I do think the only problem with me going there is the fact that even though I would try to learn Spanish I've never really had any interest in learning the language and found it quite boring. Though if Translation services are as dirt cheap as everything else it shouldn't be too much of a problem.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Re: Any thoughts on Venezuela?

Post by flowerthief00 »

Don't know about the women over there, but why on earth would anyone want to be in Venezuela right now. Unless not having enough toilet paper is your idea of a good time.

I'm not a fan of this using-your-economic-status-as-a-foreigner-from-a-rich-ass-country-to-raise-your-value-above-local-guys-from-a-poor-ass-country thing. How would you like it if you were the local guy? Instead of hopping over to your country to compete with you (rather unfairly) for the girls you grew up with, wouldn't you rather the foreign guys actually tried to solve the problems in their country that made them want to run away in the first place? "All that money and privilege and they can't even control their women", they must be thinking.

As for Thailand, it's an amazing place for sight-seeing, but don't expect the girls to be easy like in the Philippines.

I don't blame you for being dissatisfied with the dating scene in Hawaii, though. That is a place where dating sucks if you are anything BUT the local guy. Probably sucks even for them what with the women looking like and weighing what Ursula the Sea Witch from The Little Mermaid looks like and weighs.
DarthXedonias
Freshman Poster

Post by DarthXedonias »

flowerthief00 wrote:
June 26th, 2018, 11:34 pm
Don't know about the women over there, but why on earth would anyone want to be in Venezuela right now. Unless not having enough toilet paper is your idea of a good time.

I'm not a fan of this using-your-economic-status-as-a-foreigner-from-a-rich-ass-country-to-raise-your-value-above-local-guys-from-a-poor-ass-country thing. How would you like it if you were the local guy? Instead of hopping over to your country to compete with you (rather unfairly) for the girls you grew up with, wouldn't you rather the foreign guys actually tried to solve the problems in their country that made them want to run away in the first place? "All that money and privilege and they can't even control their women", they must be thinking.

As for Thailand, it's an amazing place for sight-seeing, but don't expect the girls to be easy like in the Philippines.

I don't blame you for being dissatisfied with the dating scene in Hawaii, though. That is a place where dating sucks if you are anything BUT the local guy. Probably sucks even for them what with the women looking like and weighing what Ursula the Sea Witch from The Little Mermaid looks like and weighs.
No offense Flower thief but I didn't get any real information or objective reasoning from you post at all. The toilet paper thing I might understand but I was in particular asking about the women which you freely admit you don't know anything about so I wonder why you felt the need to reply to my post at all. In particular I didn't see anything but a "appeal to emotion" in the middle part of your post and sorry but that won't cut it for me for several reasons. The first being that your argument is essentially is nothing more than the "why won't anyone think about the children" argument (Or in this case "why won't you think about the grown ass men who's feel feels will get hurt because you will be taking one of the local women the men like"). After what I said in the last sentence I don't think I need to explain to you how ridiculous that sounds? Secondly, If this is the case I guess all guys making good money in a western country better not date in any foreign country where the rest of the population doesn't make similar to him. I mean does anyone honestly believe, since its only natural for a woman to think about security a little bit when it comes to choosing a partner, that the foreign woman in such a country won't at least take that a little bit into the occasion when she selects a foreigner over a local guy?

Thirdly, There is one major thing you didn't take into account with your observation: How does the woman feel about the matter? If the woman chooses a foreigner guy because he offers more security along with a bunch of other things she finds good personally about him is that really any of the local guys in her nations business? The answer is obviously no. Not unless I missed something and the local men actually own the local woman in some way. Fourthly, an example, if a really rich billionaire Arabic man comes to the US and swoops some single girl that I like off her feet should I make him feel bad because he didn't think about my feelings even though the girl obviously wanted to go with him instead? No, because I'm a grown man and realize your not always going to get the girl. I accept that it happened and move on with my life. Why is it that this should be expected of me but when I essentially do the same thing I'm suppose to take in account some local guys feelings and not pursue? To me that is total bollocks honestly. Fifthly, Quite honestly I had a Ukrainian guy speak to me harshly when I said I was visiting my potential girlfriend in Ukraine one time and said the same shit, "Why don't you date the women in your own country" in a very arrogant way as if all the local woman belong to his country man. As far as I'm concerned it was none of his freck'in business to be honestly who me or the girl I was interested in dated in the first place.

Oh and as far as anyone thinking I should stay in my own country and change things there: Thanks but no thanks. That is a waste of time and energy. In order for that to happen you can only help people who want or think they need to be helped. That certainly is not the United states. You have most of the groups in the united states seeing nothing wrong with the dating scene or the divorce laws in the country. Even if they did I doubt much would change seeing as there's too many groups who benefit from the current predicament for example in divorce laws you have lawyers, judges, social workers, etc who all benefit financially from the current laws. The men's rights movement has actually been around for decades and is full of men way more talented and accomplished then myself. And with all that good talent have they shown any good result over the decades? The answer is a big fat no. No major successes and they are often vilified by the mainstream media and feminist. Often even just any talks they have are cancelled or boycotted as misogynistic.

With all that said I hope I showed why I won't take that middle paragraph seriously. There are just too many plain obvious things wrong with it from a logical perspective. That just seemed like a appeal to emotion to me that I have no interest in. If you can come up with some actual logical things and even things actually based on experience with Venezuelan woman I will be all ears.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

DarthXedonias:
I'm sorry that appeal to emotion is all you got out of my post. I'll explain myself better.

In a nutshell, I like to see problems solved rather than displaced. If you spill a bag of potato chips on the floor and sweep/kick them under the door to your brother's bedroom, you haven't solved the problem of chips being on the floor. You've only passed it on to your brother.

When significant numbers of men go look for women in a foreign country instead of in their own country, that can lead to an imbalance in the dating/marriage market in the foreign country, which can have further repercussions. For instance, in a concurrent thread discussing gender imbalance in China, one of our forum members talked about how Chinese men seeking brides in Vietnam led to gender imbalance in Vietnam. Gender balance in China was the very reason Chinese men did this in the first place, so effectively they had displaced (part of) the same problem over to Vietnam.

Wouldn't it be better if China addressed the actual source of the problem in China--that is, parents' preference for sons over daughters compounded by the one-child policy? Well that is fact what they're doing now. They rolled back the one-child policy and they are actually trying to change their culture, such as with public posters educating families on the benefits of having daughters.

The source of the Western men seeking brides in foreign countries is completely different. We'll call it feminism for the purpose of this discussion, though it really goes deeper than that. If significant numbers of Western men go after women in poorer countries because of feminism in their own and this goes on long enough, is it totally unreasonable to theorize that gender imbalances may begin to grow in those poorer countries? This would be happening spread out over various countries, so the impact may not be visible, but that doesn't mean it isn't there. In the case of poor countries, the resentful losers will be local men, though this part, which you called "appeal to emotion", was only the tip of my argument. I am trying to think of the big picture.
(And this isn't the only problem that feminism is causing. It doesn't make women in Western countries happy either)

Wouldn't it be better if Westerners addressed the actual source of these problems? Wouldn't it be nice if they put a stop to feminism in their own countries? Which I am not pretending is easy. Obviously, Mens' Rights Activism is not the answer. We could talk about what the answer might possibly be, and that could be a useful discussion in itself, but to make my point here it is enough to affirm that the problem IS solvable. After all, men solve problems. Men are stronger than women, and women only get away with what men allow them to. The very fact that feminism doesn't exist everywhere proves that much.

The cancer of feminism is only growing over time. It will have to end sooner or later if Western civilization is going to persist. Isn't sooner better than later?

Anyway, wanting to escape a problem is understandable. Just understand that you do nothing to solve a problem by running from it. You only, in a very small way all too easy to dismiss from your mind, pass it on to others.
DarthXedonias
Freshman Poster

Post by DarthXedonias »

flowerthief00 wrote:
June 27th, 2018, 11:40 pm
DarthXedonias:
I'm sorry that appeal to emotion is all you got out of my post. I'll explain myself better.

In a nutshell, I like to see problems solved rather than displaced. If you spill a bag of potato chips on the floor and sweep/kick them under the door to your brother's bedroom, you haven't solved the problem of chips being on the floor. You've only passed it on to your brother.

When significant numbers of men go look for women in a foreign country instead of in their own country, that can lead to an imbalance in the dating/marriage market in the foreign country, which can have further repercussions. For instance, in a concurrent thread discussing gender imbalance in China, one of our forum members talked about how Chinese men seeking brides in Vietnam led to gender imbalance in Vietnam. Gender balance in China was the very reason Chinese men did this in the first place, so effectively they had displaced (part of) the same problem over to Vietnam.

Wouldn't it be better if China addressed the actual source of the problem in China--that is, parents' preference for sons over daughters compounded by the one-child policy? Well that is fact what they're doing now. They rolled back the one-child policy and they are actually trying to change their culture, such as with public posters educating families on the benefits of having daughters.

The source of the Western men seeking brides in foreign countries is completely different. We'll call it feminism for the purpose of this discussion, though it really goes deeper than that. If significant numbers of Western men go after women in poorer countries because of feminism in their own and this goes on long enough, is it totally unreasonable to theorize that gender imbalances may begin to grow in those poorer countries? This would be happening spread out over various countries, so the impact may not be visible, but that doesn't mean it isn't there. In the case of poor countries, the resentful losers will be local men, though this part, which you called "appeal to emotion", was only the tip of my argument. I am trying to think of the big picture.
(And this isn't the only problem that feminism is causing. It doesn't make women in Western countries happy either)

Wouldn't it be better if Westerners addressed the actual source of these problems? Wouldn't it be nice if they put a stop to feminism in their own countries? Which I am not pretending is easy. Obviously, Mens' Rights Activism is not the answer. We could talk about what the answer might possibly be, and that could be a useful discussion in itself, but to make my point here it is enough to affirm that the problem IS solvable. After all, men solve problems. Men are stronger than women, and women only get away with what men allow them to. The very fact that feminism doesn't exist everywhere proves that much.

The cancer of feminism is only growing over time. It will have to end sooner or later if Western civilization is going to persist. Isn't sooner better than later?

Anyway, wanting to escape a problem is understandable. Just understand that you do nothing to solve a problem by running from it. You only, in a very small way all too easy to dismiss from your mind, pass it on to others.
I will be frank flower, I don't really care and I don't care for some good reasons. Firstly, I didn't cause make these problems in the first place. I was just someone who was born in 1988 and grew up in the US then realized how f***ed up it was due to policies enacted and things like feminism for example. I didn't enact any of this shit so I don't see why its my "responsibility" to clean any of this mess up in the first place. Secondly, I'm not here to save America from "itself" which is exactly what is going on. Last time I checked there isn't some outside force invading the US and making the women and manginas there act the way they are acting. If they are acting just based on what they were told to believe that is their fault and not someone else. Thirdly, Its all nice to be idealist on what should be done but there is the practical of can it be done. Closely related to my second point, taking the last election as example, based on the popular vote Clinton got about 4 million more votes than trump (Don't really care about either honestly). Even if half those votes are illegals that gives you a pretty good idea of people who have this far left mindset or simply voted on her based on "vagina" in which case they are gynocentric as hell. The far left, SJW, and extreme feminist view is growing due to both this mindset infecting people but also demographics (Hispanics who have higher fertility mostly vote democratic). Changing a country requires changing minds and you can only change a person's mind if they are open to it to begin with. I can tell you from living in and around San Francisco most of my life these people are very resistant to changing their minds and they will shout you down if you don't share their group think. This happens with many groups but especially the group I mentioned. Now with the whole "punch a Nazi" thing going on it has gotten violent to a degree.

Fourthly, I honestly don't have to do a thing because such beliefs, especially feminism are a self correcting problem. I have studied quite a few countries in the past that have had feminist like movements happen and guess what happens? Sooner or later a big correction happens with help from those ideas and everything gets reset back to zero. Sure, when that correction, or collapse, happens lots of people die, especially men, but then things even out again. You see you'll find that such things as feminism or far left ideology don't grow really in third world countries, why is that? because they can't afford such stuff and its antithetical to women's survival in such places. You aren't exactly going to champion for careers for women in places where your still agricultural and have to do back breaking labor in the hot sun. Or even in places with manufacturer jobs but you need to work 10-12 hours a day. Why do that when you can do traditional stuff (raising kids, make sure the house is tidy, etc) which is far more easier. You see feminism only pops up once a nation gets more wealthy and the jobs become a lot more easier to do. Once that is taken away, mainly due to a big economic correction or collapse, and there is a shortage of men what do you think happens? The women become a lot more respectful and less picky because its in their best self interest to do so. Given what I said is true, and I have good reason to believe so having studied such things for a while, why should I put any personal effort toward a problem that is going to solve itself eventually and of which people see the issue in the first place? No thanks, not interested.

Fifthly, I noticed you still didn't answer some of my questions, especially if a woman chooses to be with a foreign guy over a local guy why is it any of the local guys business? Does the local guy own her? last time I checked slavery was outlawed a long time ago so he don't have power over who she chooses to be with. You also don't take other factors into account. For example, my current girl friend after dating local guys in the Philippines stopped dating them due to bad experience with them. She decided to only date foreign guys afterwards. That was totally her choice because she didn't like the way local guys acted (which was often childish) and therefore we ended up dating. That was totally her choice and that was none of the local guys business. I also see you didn't answer my example about the rich guy who comes to the US and steal one of our women. Like I said, I would get over it and move on with my life. I suggest local guys in other countries get over it as well since they don't own that woman in the first place.

Quite frankly, I'm not interested in saving the US from its own stupid decisions. As far as I'm concerned the US made its bed already and it can now lay in it. Also, even though it has provided opportunities to me I think its little too much to ask me to swear some kind of loyalty to it just because of opportunities and I just so happened to be born here. Especially when I've been treated like shit from people here throughout my life then I'm suppose to turn around and help wake them up to a problem they don't even see and save them? No thanks. Obviously, not all people were like this but a good portion were. Sorry, you don't get to treat people like shit then expect them to turn around and help you out in a bad situation. No, just no. If you want to go on some crusade to help save some country from itself, which will eventually resolve itself though very badly, then fine go ahead and knock yourself out. I am not interested in that at all. For me, and I assume most of the guys here, we see the writing on the wall, have experienced what its like to be at home in another culture, and rather do the smart thing and move over there were we don't have to worry about dating as much and we are financially stable. Home is where the heart is and my heart clearly isn't in America where I've suffered so much BS over the years from its "local" inhabitants (especially women).

Now that I've made that clear, unless you have something to say about the subject of the thread I'm not interested in some crusade to save western civilization. Western civilization had it all but it became stupid, fat, lazy, and made some horrible decisions that it now has to pay for. It will fall just like every other civilization before it and guess what? The world will move on just like it has for the last billions of years. There might be an adjustment period but guess what? Sooner or later some other civilization will rise to take its place.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

My point wasn't just about saving the US, but that problems, if left unaddressed, tend to spill over to other places. As for me, I DO still care about the US. Maybe I'm a dying breed, I dunno.

The rich guy coming to the US to get a woman is not part of any bigger problem that I can see; it's just a rich guy coming to the US to get a woman.

Well we've both stated our positions. Sorry for hijacking your thread.
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

I have experience with Venezuelan women and I'd stay the f**k away if at all possible. Some of the bitchiest, arrogant, nationalistic, and flat out stupid women I've run across from South America. IMO the best (but not necessarily the most beautiful) women from SA are Peruvian women. And Peru is about 1000000x more desirable place to live in than Venezuela at the current moment.

In general I've found Venezuelans to be one of the most overly nationalistic/patriotic people. Like what the f**k are you so proud of? Food lines? Toilet paper shortages? You don't even see that shit in most of Africa ffs.
Dating Dan
Freshman Poster

Post by Dating Dan »

One thing to consider: just because dating is a whole lot easier in the Philippines doesn't mean it is like that anywhere. Would going to one of the poorest and most turmoil filled countries in the world open some extra doors for you? Sure, in theory. But you may not want to walk through all of them.

There is a huge difference between how easy it is for a foreigner to get laid in Southeast Asia and Latin America. Take a trip somewhere a little safer down south first before you decide to move.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

I just talked to a guy from Colombia, he said you can hire three Venezuelans for every Colombian. Venezuelans are getting out any way they can. From what I gather you will be robbed within minutes of getting off your plane in Caracas. The murder death rate was higher than most active war zones the last time it was measured. Oil production is in full collapse along with everything else. Currency has hyperinflated to complete worthlessness. There on the brink of starvation. Really consider Venezuela worse than a war zone as lethal violence/kidnapping is everywhere. The criminals, cartels or paramilitaries effectively run day to day life. No offense to this tragedy but just go to Colombia and get all the Venezuelan girls you want.

I guess Maduro watches CNN cause he is blaming the Russians too. :cry:

You see this repeating pattern in the actual implementation of socialism, the high levels of criminality and genocidal murders rates. Its a feature not a bug.
Last edited by tom on October 30th, 2018, 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
משה בן יצחק
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I just met a man who got out of Venezula and is trying to get his family out.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Much detail about Joseph Stalin and early Communist Russia. Like Stalin Maduro is constrained by the ideological goals of Socialism. Maduro will likely make choices similar to what other Socialist leaders made seeking to make a socialist utopia leading to real communism. The end game is true equality by eliminating all differences in ability, meritocracy is removed by force, everything gets reset to zero.

משה בן יצחק
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

tom wrote:
November 18th, 2018, 6:44 pm
Much detail about Joseph Stalin and early Communist Russia. Like Stalin Maduro is constrained by the ideological goals of Socialism. Maduro will likely make choices similar to what other Socialist leaders made seeking to make a socialist utopia leading to real communism. The end game is true equality by eliminating all differences in ability, meritocracy is removed by force, everything gets reset to zero.

It's just a big huge con, the end result of the socialist doctrine is the creditor class ends up owning and controlling everything by issueing counterfeit bills at compound interest so the end goal is to get rid of anybody with half a brain who can think for themselves who will reject the renters utopia.... By far the biggest lie of the last 160 years and it came from the CITI of London, END OF STORY!
Time to Hide!
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

If you want to meet Venezuelans - you'll meet a shedload of them in Lima - no need to go to Caracas :lol: why would anyone do something that stupid!