Date in Asia - My experiences

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

ladislav wrote:
And get this- usually the older you get the younger a lady you want. And in many countries in Asia that is the accepted way to do things. I was recently in Manila and I met a guy who was 62 and he was living with a 19 year old girl. Not one person said anything derogatory about that. An older man with a young lady will called " skillful, rich and smart" . In the Philippines a man's age does not matter. Never has. Especially if the guy is a foreigner or has some money/is established. Girls prefer someone like that to a bird-brain, irresponsible, flaky and weak AND poor 21 year old.

If you are worried about her looking like your granddaughter, well, consider getting yourself to look younger. I have had hair and teeth replacement, dress and act young and have no problems at 50- people think I am 30+ actually. But still the Philippines is full of bald headed, fat bellied men with more wrinkles than the biggest dune in Rub Al Khali parading proudly with a young Filipina. No one would give them a second look.

And keep this in mind. Say you are 50 and the girl is 20. When you are 60, she will be 30. When you are 70- she will be 40, and when you are 87, she will be 57. You will look roughly the same.

There was one guy in the Philippines, he was 78 and his wife was 28 and they had kids. This only evokes an endearing smirk of admiration from the locals.
From all you guys say, Phils really sounds like a special case. I don't know of any other country in Asia where the majority of mainstream women are attracted to father/grandfather figures. Sure, if you've got big money (the definition of big money varies according to country/city size/etc.) and it shows, there will be a lot of women who pretend to be attracted to you. Just understand, its your income and asset base that they truly value. If not, why are upper middle class and above Filipinas so difficult to attract for typical western expats in Phils? Why is it that your magical mature western charms don't work on them? Let's keep this real please.

A quality girl who truly loves you will stick with you even if you go bankrupt and she has to work full-time to help cover expenses. I've seen lots of relationships like that, but usually between partners with a modest age gap or less.

For older guys who wanna date very young girls, its totally doable in many parts of Asia. But please don't delude yourself into thinking that its anything more than a clear and often temporary trade - their youth and beauty for your financial resources. Sure, nothing is impossible. Perhaps you will eventually find a young beauty who truly falls in love with you, not the income and assets you bring into her life. But such a case is very exceptional based on my experience to date.

Final point, I agree with Lad that looking and acting younger than your age will definitely help. If you're 50 but truly appear to only be 35, you can probably generate the same attraction as a true 35 year old. And when the girl finds out your true age, she's much less likely to bail if she's from a poor country like Phils than if she's from the west or even developed Asia.
zzzz
Freshman Poster

Post by zzzz »

Winston wrote:How come the foreign women on POF don't write me back though? I always get zero messages there. POF is free too. So how come only foreign girls on DIA write back?

Where are the girls you're meeting on DIA from?
Do you mean foreign women on POF living in foreign countries or foreign women living in the USA? I've actually had a decent amount of contact with both on POF. I had to tell one Thai lady, who lived in Thailand, I wasn't interested and she still kept writing me for a bit after (maybe I'd change my mind?). I've also had better luck than average with foreign women in the US.

I'm going to the Philippines, so mainly DIA girls from there.
Marcus Aurelius
Freshman Poster

Post by Marcus Aurelius »

Well, I used http://www.internationalcupid.com. There were some scammers on there too, yes, but a lot of them were high quality girls and would have made probably excellent girlfriends or wives...surely better than any of the domestics haha.

But I met THE girl off there. Also from the Philippines. She is living with me here in the US now...she is fantastic. The treatment I get with her is unlike anything I have ever experienced or thought possible with a woman.So I definetly recomend going the Asian route, and the Philippines in particular.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dang look at these girls from China on Date in Asia!

http://www.dateinasia.com/wangmeng.html

http://www.dateinasia.com/makesi.html

Wow this one is to die for! She looks like that model Trista I used to correspond with, or at least an Asian version of her.

http://www.dateinasia.com/fiona+angel.html

http://www.dateinasia.com/ccc567.html

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Rock wrote:
ladislav wrote:
For older guys who wanna date very young girls, its totally doable in many parts of Asia. But please don't delude yourself into thinking that its anything more than a clear and often temporary trade - their youth and beauty for your financial resources. Sure, nothing is impossible. Perhaps you will eventually find a young beauty who truly falls in love with you, not the income and assets you bring into her life. But such a case is very exceptional based on my experience to date.

Final point, I agree with Lad that looking and acting younger than your age will definitely help. If you're 50 but truly appear to only be 35, you can probably generate the same attraction as a true 35 year old. And when the girl finds out your true age, she's much less likely to bail if she's from a poor country like Phils than if she's from the west or even developed Asia.
In a lot of those places, they do not fall in love but grow into it. Definitely in the beginning they feel attracted to your money and stability. But then they develop something like attachment to the routine that you give her- you go shopping together, she cooks for you, you do business together. She gets used to you. You become part of her life and her daily living. Many things will revolve around you. And if you take her out to the beach and to go sight seeing and swimming and you give her good times, create photo albums together, etc,.love develops. Or rather, some kind of team feeling develops and then you basically become a couple and then a single two person unit OKA 'family'. If then, a kid appears or two, you will be a family for real. If you are older, then you need to capitalize on your maturity and treat her so well that she will simply not be able to imagine life without you. Now, if you are a crabby, kvetching old man who is cold and bossy and has nothing to offer except money, well, then that is what she will love you for.

I would not worry about them leaving you. Many times, you will be so enveloped in love and possessiveness and so stifled by her attention that you will be the one who will want to break free and go to a club or a bar to talk to some other girl or even dream about having sex with other women. Oops! Too late! And breaking up will be very very hard to do. Also, many Catholic Filipinas are culturally programmed to have a husband and kids and will not imagine life without them. Leaving the hubby after a kid or two have been born and there is a home and kids are in school and you take kids out for a walk and to some amusement park and you are a family sharing dinners together and you are a good Dad and a caring husband, like hell she will leave you. If you are so worried about the girl bailing on you, knock her up and then you will be the one who will want to bail. Good luck trying though. A girl whose virginity you took, whom you made pregnant and who is now useless in her society and not marriageable leaving you? And if you married her publically and in a church? Dream on!

It takes years to understand how the minds of those SE Asians work, especially Filipinas'. We have to be careful not to apply our logic and our understanding of American/Western females' minds to the Asian girls' minds. They come from a different universe. Usually our experiences and common sense only apply to the culture where we grew up, and are useless when we are in another, completely different culture.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

ladislav wrote:
Rock wrote:
ladislav wrote:

In a lot of those places, they do not fall in love but grow into it. Definitely in the beginning they feel attracted to your money and stability. But then they develop something like attachment to the routine that you give her- you go shopping together, she cooks for you, you do business together. She gets used to you. You become part of her life and her daily living. Many things will revolve around you. And if you take her out to the beach and to go sight seeing and swimming and you give her good times, create photo albums together, etc,.love develops. Or rather, some kind of team feeling develops and then you basically become a couple and then a single two person unit OKA 'family'. If then, a kid appears or two, you will be a family for real. If you are older, then you need to capitalize on your maturity and treat her so well that she will simply not be able to imagine life without you. Now, if you are a crabby, kvetching old man who is cold and bossy and has nothing to offer except money, well, then that is what she will love you for.

I would not worry about them leaving you. Many times, you will be so enveloped in love and possessiveness and so stifled by her attention that you will be the one who will want to break free and go to a club or a bar to talk to some other girl or even dream about having sex with other women. Oops! Too late! And breaking up will be very very hard to do. Also, many Catholic Filipinas are culturally programmed to have a husband and kids and will not imagine life without them. Leaving the hubby after a kid or two have been born and there is a home and kids are in school and you take kids out for a walk and to some amusement park and you are a family sharing dinners together and you are a good Dad and a caring husband, like hell she will leave you. If you are so worried about the girl bailing on you, knock her up and then you will be the one who will want to bail. Good luck trying though. A girl whose virginity you took, whom you made pregnant and who is now useless in her society and not marriageable leaving you? And if you married her publically and in a church? Dream on!

It takes years to understand how the minds of those SE Asians work, especially Filipinas'. We have to be careful not to apply our logic and our understanding of American/Western females' minds to the Asian girls' minds. They come from a different universe. Usually our experiences and common sense only apply to the culture where we grew up, and are useless when we are in another, completely different culture.
hey ladislave and for us guys who do not wanna get married what should we do about those SE asian girls.... I mean i just want success in my profession and children no marriage no commitment ...completely free until the day i die..
hello
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

There is an arrangement like that- it is called common law marriage- you will not be legally married but you will have kids. In the eyes of nature it is still a family. Quite a few women will be open to this particularly the ones who are country girls living in a big city.
The ones who are especially open to this would be single mothers or non virgins- these do not care anymore and do not expect anything
Also, bar girls who do not practice prostitution- the ones who just dance- these will be very open to this and will move in with you.
It would be hard to do that in small towns though. So as I said- find country girls in the city especially the ones who are non virgin with kids or who are bar girls. And occasionally just regular girls. But if you have kids those kids will need to have a Dad around. Being an absentee Dad is cruel to the kids.
Get ready to support your family- count on spending some 400-500 a month before there are kids and some 600-800 a month when you already have kids.
Consider yourself a husband in anything but on paper.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
YoucancallmeAl
Freshman Poster

Post by YoucancallmeAl »

Marcus Aurelius wrote:Well, I used http://www.internationalcupid.com. There were some scammers on there too, yes, but a lot of them were high quality girls and would have made probably excellent girlfriends or wives...surely better than any of the domestics haha.

But I met THE girl off there. Also from the Philippines. She is living with me here in the US now...she is fantastic. The treatment I get with her is unlike anything I have ever experienced or thought possible with a woman.So I definetly recomend going the Asian route, and the Philippines in particular.
I'm on InternationalCupid as well. I've been on there for about a month. Lots od cute Filipinas. There's one in particular I really like. Several others I'm talking to. Already reported one scammer and suspect several others, but they seem mostly from Ukraine. Unlike you, I plan on moving to HER country instead of bringing her to the US. (I'll be arriving in Cebu Jan.19) It's risky, as I am 41 w/o any retirement income and only the 8K in savings I'll be bringing with me. So I'm concerned that these girls will be scared off when they find out I'm not rich and need to earn money while I'm there.
That's great that you met your girl on IntCupid. How did the relationship develop? i.e.- How long did you talk online before meeting in person, how many trips did you make to see her before commiting, did you use webcams, etc?
thanks
zzzz
Freshman Poster

Post by zzzz »

Started using DIA again lately after many months off it. Just like US dating sites many women I talked to months ago are still on it. Makes you wonder how effective any dating site is.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

There are women I talked to YEARS ago who are still on it. If you're looking at Philippines, that's how hard it is for some of these girls to find a man in their country.

With all this talk about scammers, let's not forget that there plenty of guys who just USE these girls too. They pretend they want marriage just to get them into bed and then they disappear.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this hot girl in Japan on dateinasia! Dang!

http://www.dateinasia.com/lynn123.html

And look at this hot Filipina in Japan. How did she get so Eurasian looking? I wonder if she used skin whitening.

http://www.dateinasia.com/melody0415.html

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
zzzz
Freshman Poster

Post by zzzz »

They look a bit fake to me, I prefer a more natural look. I now have 790 messages in my inbox and 188 women interested in me. It is very hard keeping up with DIA even if I only get maybe 25-50 messages a day. I have a bunch of ongoing conversations, etc and sometimes women change their pictures which is a pain.
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Post by wuxi »

I has over 1000 e-mails in my inbox and 296 women interested in me.
YoucancallmeAl
Freshman Poster

Post by YoucancallmeAl »

wuxi wrote:I has over 1000 e-mails in my inbox and 296 women interested in me.
How's it breakdown by country.
I'm on InternationalCupid and while I do get far more interest than I ever would in the US, it's not close to those numbers.
I might average 1 message and 3 or 4 interests from new girls per day.
And they're about 60% Philippines, 20% China, 5% Vietnam, 5% African countries, 5% Europe, and 5% other Asian/Pacific countries.

And other than the volume, how would DateInAsia be better/different from the Cupid/Filipina Heart sites? How much does it cost?
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I stopped using Date in Asia. After hearing all those amazing numbers I realized it ain't the market for me. I get far more interest and messages on QQ, and on the ground in China, than I ever did on Date in Asia. I'll stick with what works.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan