Respect for the Jews

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Respect for the Jews

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
October 31st, 2018, 10:52 am
flowerthief00 wrote:
October 31st, 2018, 3:16 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 30th, 2018, 2:36 pm
Let’s see... If I had to pick between Jews and the type of people who hate them, it will be Jews I side with every time. Yes, they fan have their cultural quirks but they are far better people than the degenerate nincompoops who believe the conspiracy nonsense.

Moreover, anyone who hates Jews tend to hate everyone different than themselves so it is a great screening mechanism for idiots I find.
^Couldn't have stated my own opinion better than this.
The Jews have been kicked out of over 300 territories. If I were kicked out of over 300 bars, would you conclude that I must be beyond reproach and the staff at all 300 bars must be bad people?
Clearly the people in those territories were just jealous.

Corn, you're standing in a firestorm of virtue signalling, which was the point of the thread. Why?

My sister had her life saved three weeks ago by a Jewish brain surgeon after she fell on the sidewalks of Manhattan during what was supposed to be a vacation. One of the little virtue signals that is especially irksome is being informed continuously that not all Jews are the same, as if this was something other than a commonplace. I've probably known more Jewish mensches than anyone here. And I'll appreciate this surgeon for the rest of my life.

But generalizations can be made, and my sister came up against one of them also in her adventure. They were, after all, in 'Hymietown,' as the Rev. Jesse Jackson termed it, and with deep pockets, i.e., fully insured. Her husband finally took her out of the hospital AMA (against medical advice) after three weeks, because it was clear that the hospital was just billing gratuitously, using the pretext of adjusting the levels of the blood thinner she takes for her artificial heart valves. He called her cardiologist in New Orleans, who said the level was fine, and off they went.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

If people have time on their hands, maybe they could listen to this response by JFG to the fawning drivel in a recent Molyneux presentation on the subject of the Jews.

flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

gsjackson wrote:
October 31st, 2018, 6:29 pm
Corn, you're standing in a firestorm of virtue signalling, which was the point of the thread. Why?
It's not virtue signalling when we have to read Zionist-conspiracy-this Zionist-plot-that time after time without end on this board. It's more like an unexpected oasis of virtue in a desert of endless Jew-bashing. If everyone around us including, if I'm not mistaken, the site owner himself is down with all that, who exactly are we signalling to?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

flowerthief00 wrote:
November 1st, 2018, 1:05 am
gsjackson wrote:
October 31st, 2018, 6:29 pm
It's not virtue signalling when we have to read Zionist-conspiracy-this Zionist-plot-that time after time without end on this board. It's more like an unexpected oasis of virtue in a desert of endless Jew-bashing. If everyone around us including, if I'm not mistaken, the site owner himself is down with all that, who exactly are we signalling to?
Jews don’t have to conspire to loot and destroy their host societies any more that Koreans have to conspire to eat rice and kimchi with chopsticks. It’s who they are and what they do.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

One of the things that is compared to anti-Jewishness is anti-Americanism which I have felt directly in Europe. Let's compare:

Both Jews and Americans are collectively lumped together as guilty co-conspirators by virtue of membership.
Both Jews and Americans are stereotyped as wealthy beyond their actual wealth due to apex fallacy.
Both Jews and Americans are granted the perception of power and influence far beyond what is actually the case.
Both Jews and Americans are assumed to hold certain stereotypical views whether they hold them or not.
Both Jews and Americans are considered targets for attack and terrorism by virtue of their group membership.
Both Jews and Americans have assumptions about intelligence made about them (Jews intelligent, Americans stupid)

I don't like being approached and lambasted about American policies abroad as if I am partially responsible for those policies.
I don't like being assumptions made about my wealth by virtue of my nationality.
I don't like being assumed to have some special power and influence to change world events purely because of my nationality.
I don't like being assumed to hold certain caricatured views some Americans hold solely because I am American.
I don't like being a high value target for terrorists to want to kill to make a political point.
I don't like being a dumb, gullible American as the entertainment media portray us.

Yes, we know that there are kernels of truth in stereotypes, but that in no way justifies painting me with the broad brush of "American" as you are doing with Jews.

I might actually begin to agree if you qualified your assertions with Marxist Jews, feminist Jews, or leftist Jews.
timwong
Freshman Poster

Post by timwong »

Cornfed wrote:
October 31st, 2018, 7:43 pm
If people have time on their hands, maybe they could listen to this response by JFG to the fawning drivel in a recent Molyneux presentation on the subject of the Jews.

Sorry, I have way better things to do than watch some ugly down syndrome baby go on about jews :lol:

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
November 1st, 2018, 5:56 pm
But if you have a hostile foreign nation at war with you, don’t you have to lump them together and isn’t it valid to do so to some extent?
Yes, but recall that there were brave Japanese-American serviceman who were critical in helping us defeat the Japanese in WWII. But also, I don't think we are in a state of actual war, not yet at least. I believe we are in an ideological war and the enemies are radical leftists of all stripes whether they be Jewish, Feminist, black nationalist, LGBT, SJW Snowflakes, etc. Those on the right are my comrades-at-arms, again, regardless of their stripes.

One thing that influenced me in my strategic thinking was the Battle of New Orleans in the War of 1812. Andrew Jackson routed a better trained and better equipped British force by putting together a motley collection of local groups of men, specifically, local Anglo whites, Native Americans, French and Spanish Creoles, local blacks, and men from each social class to defend their city.

Those groups had to set aside their vast differences to fight off a common enemy and they did it in the most unlikely and decisive manners. That rout put to end the second British attempt to take over the USA. It broke the British will and sent them running back up to Canada and to the UK with their tails between their legs.

In war, you use whatever human resources, especially those closely associated with your enemy, to defeat them. If ever the ideological war progresses to an actual one, I will want some Jews on my side just as sure as they will be represented among the enemy side.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Moreover, anyone who hates Jews tends to hate everyone different than themselves so it is a great screening mechanism for idiots I find.
Aren't Jews themselves guilty of discrimination? Isn't this the reason why they choose not to integrate?

I don't agree with what you said earlier about the dislike for Jews stemming from envy. It's more to do with their own religion where they're dubbed "The Chosen Ones". This in turn breeds arrogance, selfishness, and an air of superiority (similar to that of a racist), and in some cases gives the individual the licence to do as they please without any regard to others. Ask yourself this! Are these traits likeable in a person?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Zambales wrote:
November 2nd, 2018, 5:34 am

Moreover, anyone who hates Jews tends to hate everyone different than themselves so it is a great screening mechanism for idiots I find.
Aren't Jews themselves guilty of discrimination? Isn't this the reason why they choose not to integrate?

I don't agree with what you said earlier about the dislike for Jews stemming from envy. It's more to do with their own religion where they're dubbed "The Chosen Ones". This in turn breeds arrogance, selfishness, and an air of superiority (similar to that of a racist), and in some cases gives the individual the licence to do as they please without any regard to others. Ask yourself this! Are these traits likeable in a person?
You are confusing Jews with the various religions of Judaism. Many Jews are non religious and many belong to streams that do not view that principle in the manner you describe. I would say the Ultra Orthodox Hasidic and Haredic do feel that way and that is why they segregate themselves like Amish people do. Most Jews in Israel hate the ultra orthodox!

Jews as a population is not the same as Judaism as a set of religious streams. Have you heard of Messianic Jews? They are Christians by religious faith!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

fschmidt wrote:
October 30th, 2018, 7:00 pm
MrMan wrote:
October 30th, 2018, 12:53 pm
Jews who live in the US and make money in the US have a reason to keep the system going.
Talmudic Judaism is a parasitic religion that generally kills the host. You can verify this by studying history, studying the Talmud, or reading this book:

People need to listen to this man, they control the money and use it as a front to insulate themselves.

If you can rule the world by compound interest on a supply of #'s why not ? and yes Zionism is the mother of all conspiracies being put forth by the people who run the worlds financial system....
Time to Hide!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Zambales wrote:
Would you want to live in a society where people-groups are forced to integrate and intermarry? The state could say, "You must have children with this black woman." or "You must have children with this Filippina." What if you are not attracted to blacks and Filippinas? Is it immoral to have a preference?

What if you have a religious belief that teaches you to intermarry with your own group, as many Jews do?

I had a Japanese friend who wanted to marry a Japanese woman. He lived in the US, and was a little shy about saying that because some people would condemn him as a racist for it. I don't think we should look down on people for wanting to marry in their people-group. I wouldn't want people looking down on me for marrying outside of mine.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

November 1st, 2018, 11:23 pm
I believe we are in an ideological war and the enemies are radical leftists of all stripes whether they be Jewish, Feminist, black nationalist, LGBT, SJW Snowflakes, etc. Those on the right are my comrades-at-arms, again, regardless of their stripes.
I disagree with your assessment of the situation. My feeling is that you are living off white left-wing charity and should the right succeed you would not be doing so. Lets just agree to disagree though.
In war, you use whatever human resources, especially those closely associated with your enemy, to defeat them. If ever the ideological war progresses to an actual one, I will want some Jews on my side just as sure as they will be represented among the enemy side.
There are certainly good Jews, but they are the exception not the rule. History shows us that Jews represent an unacceptable security risk in positions of influence.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
November 3rd, 2018, 7:16 pm
November 1st, 2018, 11:23 pm
I believe we are in an ideological war and the enemies are radical leftists of all stripes whether they be Jewish, Feminist, black nationalist, LGBT, SJW Snowflakes, etc. Those on the right are my comrades-at-arms, again, regardless of their stripes.
I disagree with your assessment of the situation. My feeling is that you are living off white left-wing charity and should the right succeed you would not be doing so. Lets just agree to disagree though.
I think what you are terming "white, left-wing charity" is actually just that privileged class of government bureaucratics in which both left and right wing are very well represented. If anything, left-wing types in the bureaucracy hated me with a passion as an outspoken, black male who did not buy into their narrative. It was the right wing elements in the bureaucracy who protected me when feminists and LGBT types tried to oust me.

However, when I was finally accepted into government service (on the 3rd attempt), the bureaucrats thought they were getting a leftist, but what they got was a "wolf in sheep's clothing" as I have been called.

But if the US government ceased to exist tomorrow, I would be ok and my lifestyle would not change other than the fact that I would not have to pay exorbitant taxes each year.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

MrMan wrote:
November 3rd, 2018, 2:33 pm
Zambales wrote:
Would you want to live in a society where people-groups are forced to integrate and intermarry? The state could say, "You must have children with this black woman." or "You must have children with this Filippina." What if you are not attracted to blacks and Filippinas? Is it immoral to have a preference?

What if you have a religious belief that teaches you to intermarry with your own group, as many Jews do?

I had a Japanese friend who wanted to marry a Japanese woman. He lived in the US, and was a little shy about saying that because some people would condemn him as a racist for it. I don't think we should look down on people for wanting to marry in their people-group. I wouldn't want people looking down on me for marrying outside of mine.
Everyone should have a choice but basing that choice on which religion that person is aligned with is rather shallow wouldn't you say? How about basing it on an individuals qualities regardless of their beliefs? Religion teaches discrimination and causes division. If it taught common sense instead the world would be a better place - but followers of religion will either fail to realise it or admit to these facts.

On a screwed up planet of over 7 billion people, the vast majority follow one of over 4,000 religions supposedly, which begs the question : What possibly could the problem be? Hmmm.... :?:
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Zambales wrote:
November 10th, 2018, 2:18 am
MrMan wrote:
November 3rd, 2018, 2:33 pm
Zambales wrote:

Everyone should have a choice but basing that choice on which religion that person is aligned with is rather shallow wouldn't you say?
No, I wouldn't say that. I would say choosing a wife based on religious beliefs is a lot more important than a lot of other criteria people use-- breast size, facial beauty, waste diameter, what kind of music she likes, etc. From what I have read of divorce statistics, religious belief and differences in religious belief are important risk factors. Also, if you want to raise children together, it is difficult if you are not on the same page.