Is it true that most of you are uneducated/mentally ill social rejects?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Re: Is it true that most of you are uneducated/mentally ill social rejects?

Post by Nailer »

I have multiple degrees and I make a lot of money. I can have sex with American women but I have lost interest in them. I do not like them because the ones I have met who were single have horrible personalities and lack basic human decency. I would not touch the girl in the OP's original post with a ten foot pole, for several reasons.
-She has short hair.
-She is ugly.
-She looks annoying.
-She is shameless and stupid enough to take naked pictures of herself.
-She f***s niggers.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Are you guys sure these are real pics? Or are they photoshopped or cgi? The thing is, some of the images seem off, as though the women in them are not aware of the presence that he is next too them, that he was somehow inserted into those images and the women only are aware of themselves being in the photo. You know what I mean? Their body language suggests that there is no guy next to them, so he may have been inserted into the image somehow. If so, whoever did this is very good at photo manipulation. It's a very convincing job.

Can you guys do a reverse image search on the images above and check?

Could it also be like one of those sites Jamesbond uses where they take your photo and insert it into a template image?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
November 11th, 2018, 7:28 pm
Are you guys sure these are real pics? Or are they photoshopped or cgi? The thing is, some of the images seem off, as though the women in them are not aware of the presence that he is next too them, that he was somehow inserted into those images and the women only are aware of themselves being in the photo. You know what I mean? Their body language suggests that there is no guy next to them, so he may have been inserted into the image somehow. If so, whoever did this is very good at photo manipulation. It's a very convincing job.

Could it also be like one of those sites Jamesbond uses where they take your photo and insert it into a template image?
Nothing about them looks off. Normal people focus on the camera when a picture is being taken
timwong
Freshman Poster

Post by timwong »

Nailer wrote:
November 11th, 2018, 8:46 am
I have multiple degrees and I make a lot of money. I can have sex with American women but I have lost interest in them. I do not like them because the ones I have met who were single have horrible personalities and lack basic human decency. I would not touch the girl in the OP's original post with a ten foot pole, for several reasons.
-She has short hair.
-She is ugly.
-She looks annoying.
-She is shameless and stupid enough to take naked pictures of herself.
-She f***s niggers.
If anyone is curious, here is a photo of above poster.

timwong
Freshman Poster

Post by timwong »

Winston wrote:

Winston, this is a very brave and insightful comment. I would never think of anything like that. My narrow Chinese mind is only capable of small calculations. I did reverse image search and found these videos on youtube:

timwong
Freshman Poster

Post by timwong »

HouseMD wrote:
November 11th, 2018, 7:41 pm
Winston wrote:

Nothing about them looks off. Normal people focus on the camera when a picture is being taken
:lol: :wink:
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Plus there is the fact that the state is incentivizing divorce. I would like to get married and have a family in America, but if I do I am one step away from financial ruin and total loss of freedom, something that has happened to approximately 80% of the men I know who have taken that chance.

So no, even if I meet someone I like here in the U.S., I don't really feel like putting my dick in a wood chipper.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

timwong wrote:
November 12th, 2018, 10:50 am
If anyone is curious, here is a photo of above poster.

I'm actually pretty good-looking, but being attractive does not make you immune to family court law.
timwong
Freshman Poster

Post by timwong »

Right.

Why does Cali have some many dudes with dud personalities?
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

timwong wrote:
November 14th, 2018, 3:19 pm
Right.

Why does Cali have some many dudes with dud personalities?
Because it's a superficial place that breeds insecurity and feelings of inadequacy in everyone that can't make the cut, resulting in dudes that withdraw entirely from society in shame
timwong
Freshman Poster

Post by timwong »

Yes, that's true. Maybe it's the soft environment (nice weather) and people never having to face any real adversity in life? I noticed a lot suburban white males are completely vapid/self-centered duds with zero personality. After school or whatever (if they aren't good looking or have access to drugs) they have zero friends by 6 months. A lot of them are really insecure narcissists who are too dense and stupid to realize this. They are so focused on their egos, what they want, and their little bubble of connections that they turn off most normal people. They have this smug self-absorption (both material and spiritual), and this continuous search for the "perfect" place/person. They are so selfish and stupid they think society should reflect their constitution.
timwong
Freshman Poster

Post by timwong »

The Californian white male
1. Emotional insecurity

Despite the commonly held belief that ‘narcissists are full of themselves’, it's a different reality once their mask has started to crack.

Narcissists are hugely insecure and react on a hairtrigger to things that average adults simply don’t get upset about. Their over-sensitivity is extreme.

When narcissists erupt into a narcissistic rage, their anger is a reaction to a perceived threat to the narcissist’s fragile self-esteem or self-worth. This type of threat is known as ‘narcissistic injury’.

Perhaps you spoke appreciatively about a colleague – and all of a sudden the narcissist is ripping your head off for being disloyal, or even accuses you of having an affair?

If the narcissist doesn’t receive enough attention in a group setting, he or she may stir up trouble or exit the scene, only to chastise you later and degrade you and anyone else perceived to have stolen the limelight.

This insecurity may be so extreme that it provokes incredible jealousy and envy that can’t be assuaged.

2. Extreme sense of entitlement

If you share your life with a narcissist, you will quickly discover they have an unreasonable sense of entitlement – it truly is all about them – and very poor peripheral vision when it comes to anyone else’s needs.

A narcissist’s self-absorption, which is an integral part of their inner wiring, means they believe they deserve preferential treatment over and above all others.

They will push people’s boundaries without hesitation and go for whatever they can get away with, while their real agenda remains cloaked in charm, flattery and feigned care.

No matter how good it looks to others, any deal brokered by a narcissist is underpinned by a desire to obtain the best of the spoils, regardless of who else might suffer in the process.

Without conscience or as much as a backward glance, a narcissist will throw all and sundry under a bus when the time comes for them to collect, including their spouse, family and even their children.

The narcissist’s sense of entitlement ranges all the way from normal everyday events such as ‘I’m not listening to your conversation, let alone engaging with you in it to major life decisions such as property settlements and the splitting of assets.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... ssist.html
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

timwong wrote:
November 7th, 2018, 8:33 am
fdiv wrote:
November 7th, 2018, 5:58 am
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................

That "woman" he has there in the pic looks like a bakla! LOL what a STUD!
Lol, don't hate

[bunch of pictures of ugly trannies]

I mean, you're into trannies, cool!
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
timwong
Freshman Poster

Post by timwong »

fdiv wrote:
November 16th, 2018, 3:23 am
timwong wrote:
November 7th, 2018, 8:33 am
fdiv wrote:
November 7th, 2018, 5:58 am
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................

That "woman" he has there in the pic looks like a bakla! LOL what a STUD!
Lol, don't hate

[bunch of pictures of ugly trannies]

I mean, you're into trannies, cool!
Where are you currently parking your van/home? This person sounds like your typical HA poster: retarded / roided-up / aspiring pro wrestler / male stripper / homeless crackhead Kicked out of his parent's house and living in a Trump-stickered van reliving his glory days and looking for someone to blame.
KAMEHAMEHA
Freshman Poster

Post by KAMEHAMEHA »

Yes