Father breaks down crying over felony for child support...

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Father breaks down crying over felony for child support...

Post by redfeather »

Okay Team,
Many of us on HA have cautioned you about the risks, hazards, and pitfalls of getting involved with American women.
The court system in America is designed to hammer the man, and give the woman a free pass.
Another great video to watch is Divorce Corp.
The legal system is 100% against the man...and the female can do no wrong.
This father who has been paying child support is charged with a felony by his xwife...and we all know a felony is very bad to have on your record.
I am trying to mentor you, so watch this and learn from it please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x_F6SwM3bA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZTOT6DKfZ8
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Father breaks down crying over felony for child support...

Post by Yohan »

In most Western countries, especially Anglosphere, men are nothing but second class citizens. This is especially true for divorced men with children. Basically a walking ATM.

Interesting, women who were cheating their ex-husband and were leaving them and abandoned their children never pay child support and never facing any jail time because of that.

A double standard, feminism makes it possible.

What you can do about in these Western countries as a man is not to have any contact with females, stay alone, no marriage, no co-habitation, no sperm-donor, no children...

This will not protect you totally against malicious women and false accusations of course, but it makes it significantly more difficult for them to misuse you.

If you prefer marriage and family, better move away and relocate in another country which is not feminist orientated.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Yohan wrote:
November 1st, 2018, 11:18 pm
In most Western countries, especially Anglosphere, men are nothing but second class citizens. This is especially true for divorced men with children. Basically a walking ATM.

Interesting, women who were cheating their ex-husband and were leaving them and abandoned their children never pay child support and never facing any jail time because of that.

A double standard, feminism makes it possible.

What you can do about in these Western countries as a man is not to have any contact with females, stay alone, no marriage, no co-habitation, no sperm-donor, no children...

This will not protect you totally against malicious women and false accusations of course, but it makes it significantly more difficult for them to misuse you.

If you prefer marriage and family, better move away and relocate in another country which is not feminist orientated.

Excellent points, this is why the MGTOW movement is taking off like gangbusters in the United States. The marriage rates in America are at an all time low. Men are starting to realize how bad of a deal marriage is for them.

Because of the #Metoo movement, some companies are refusing to hire women for fear of false rape and false sexual harassment charges. Men in America are starting to avoid women like the plague and for good reason.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Nothing entertains an American woman more than a man breaking down and even committing suicide. American women are nothing but a ticking time bomb.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I feel no sorrow for tradcuck men who find themselves "zeroed-out" by women and the system which enables them. These are the same tradcucks who finger wag at MGTOW under the pretense of religion and tradition.

The reap what they sow.

I hope our resident tradcuck @MrMan views this before he implores yet more men to marry themselves into personal ruin. He likely will rationalize all this away with his usual frenetic tradcuck dance away from reality.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian Expat,

I have no problem with you remaining celibate like the apostle Paul advised and minding your own business.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

jamesbond wrote:
November 17th, 2018, 9:35 pm

Because of the #Metoo movement, some companies are refusing to hire women for fear of false rape and false sexual harassment charges. Men in America are starting to avoid women like the plague and for good reason.
Citation? Where have you heard this? Where can I learn more?
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MrMan wrote:
November 28th, 2018, 12:09 pm
Contrarian Expat,

I have no problem with you remaining celibate like the apostle Paul advised and minding your own business.
Newsflash: Life is not about that of which approve or disapprove @MrMan.

Also, take a pick. Either I am celibate or I am a cad; you can't call me both and make any sense. But then again, Christian wackos rarely do make any sense.

Just keep dancing that idiotic, frenetic, mental dance you do to try to make some sense of your ridiculous, religious views.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian,

Being nasty and unpleasant does nothing for your cause. I don't think you are celibate, but it would be better if you were. Maybe you just buy the teenagers ice cream, give them an allowance and send them home for all I know.