For Those who have before visited Indonesia

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Greetercb
Freshman Poster

For Those who have before visited Indonesia

Post by Greetercb »

For Those Who Have Visited Indonesia. How do you Rate it? & How do you
Rate The Women There & Thanks!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I have not been there before but I know of a couple of people who have gone there.

Well, think more or less it is like the Philippines except that there is much much less English because subjects are not taught in English but in Bahasa. One friend of my who is originally from Serbia went there and he said it was very easy to meet girls and there were lots and lots of them. He had a couple of girlfriends here and there all the time. He learned the language, though.
Indonesia has some things going against it: it is a Muslim country. So if you are not Muslim, it is always a bit of a problem. But they are poor so, they may not be so traditional and you can get a GF still, it is majority Muslim. Just think of all things that may ensue from it,
And also, visas to stay there long term are not easy to get unless you have a lot of money or are working there.
Girls are easy to score irregardless from what I hear but just factor Islam into the whole thing all the time. There are Christian areas, too, but Christians are even more conservative than Muslim. Ethnic Chinese are mainly non Muslim so they are easy to get along with and make friends with.

I always maintain that for an average Joe Amerikano, in Asia, the Philippines is the best place. You will get the same ethnic/racial features as in Indonesia without the visa,religion or language problems.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!