Hello from So Cal

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
dreamer82
Freshman Poster

Hello from So Cal

Post by dreamer82 »

Firstly I think this site is pretty cool. It's one of those things that articulate what a lot of us feel and want to say. I'm in my 40s and have been to some places. My mother is British and I traveled there when I was a kid. More recently, I did some english teaching in Korea for awhile and went to Vietnam to visit a girl I met through her uncle who was a cook I befriended here. In fact, I've never had a Caucasion GF. It was in high school where I developed my interest in Asian women because they were the only ones that gave me attention, I suppose. I'm tall yet I'm kind of thin which is really out of style for AW. Also, I don't have a Type A personality and am introverted a bit (a big negative here).

Here the White women are completely unapproachable and that's ok with me. Although I have a nice guy demeanor, I don't (and won't) take any crap from a White woman. For example, yesterday at a sandwich shop, the line was particularly long and this leggy blond came in after me and got in line behind me. She was pretty hot, wearing a leopard print shirt and a short black skirt. She almost looked like a hooker, but she seemed clean. I gave her the benefit of the doubt. On a scale of 1 to 10, she was a 7 or an 8 (that's generous because I rate white women lower normally). As the line got shorter, she walked up and looked at some displays as if she was deciding what to order and wouldn't you know it, she got back in line ahead of me. I let it go until we got to the counter just to see if she would start ordering or if she would turn to me since I was ahead. Well, she began to order her sandwich at which point I interrupted and told her I was ahead of her. She feigned ignorance and I went ahead and got out ahead of the bitch. She claimed she didn't know. Yah right! She thought I was just some loser who would bow down to her hotness. It's almost a better idea to give in to them and take their insults and behavior because they can make you even more miserable (in my experience).

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Welcome, and I understand how women can walk around so oblivious to things around them and whatnot.

I don't know how many times women from the ages of 20-40 slammed doors in my face when I was right behind them or how many times I opened doors for women and they did not say thank you in return. WTF?
dreamer82
Freshman Poster

Post by dreamer82 »

Ya, I know the feeling but I still keep the door open anyways. I moved to a location where I'm around more black people and I've found black women to be more friendly in general. With Mexicans it's more negative than positive but there are really nice ones out there.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I live in Mexico south of San Diego. The Mexicans are pretty friendly this side of the border.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrPeabody wrote:I live in Mexico south of San Diego. The Mexicans are pretty friendly this side of the border.
You live near Tijuana? Dang. That place felt so dangerous like "anything goes".
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Winston wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:I live in Mexico south of San Diego. The Mexicans are pretty friendly this side of the border.
You live near Tijuana? Dang. That place felt so dangerous like "anything goes".
I live a little farther south and my place has a security guard.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

dreamer82 wrote:I moved to a location where I'm around more black people and I've found black women to be more friendly in general.
Absolutely true! I am white and I have noticed black women to be far more friendlier than white women! I work with both white and black women, the black women are friendly, sociable and nice. The white women ................................ just the opposite! :shock:

I first noticed this in grade school and it continues to be true today. As a matter of fact, I am more likely to get a black girls phone number than a white girls number. Not only that, when I call up a black girl, she actually picks up the phone or returns my call. The white girls ................................ well they usually don't answer their phone or return my calls! Or if I do talk to a white woman over the phone she acts like I am bothering her by calling her up! Why the hell did she give me her phone number if she doesn't want me to call her? WTF? :roll:
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

I found that a lot of black women are sick and tired of black men because of all the games they play. Also, black women are just like any other woman where by they are looking for men with money (average white/Asian men have more money then average black men), so nowadays black women are more open to dating outside their race more than ever before.

On the other hand, white women are less inclined to date their own race and are more open to dating black men (or Non white) because of popular culture.
dreamer82
Freshman Poster

Post by dreamer82 »

I went to visit my brother in the southeast recently and was surprised by the friendliness of black people. In Vietnam I was surprised at not seeing more White/Viet couples. There was almost hostility even from the white/euros. One NZ guy told me he missed his gf who was working in London. It didn't seem to cross his mind that there were a ton of gorgeous women right there. Perhaps most people don't date outside their race. Any thoughts?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Well News Flash but 70% of Black Women are single and 60% of Black Men are single... DISCONNECT.

Actually America has been successful in breaking the Black Family, they've done it, job complete.

Yes there are Black Men who do Black Women dirty but they don't want the alternative either, which is normal, hard working men. Its much the same problem the best looking women want men who are tall, that eliminates all men under 6'0, working Professional Jobs, but not geeky High Tech jobs by the way. They want somebody that wears a suit during the day and NFL throwback at night with Tims and Gold Rope. They want him to rock a Benz or Bimmer, that's what the BEST LOOKING Black Women want, its documented its on VIDEO and they aren't ashamed about it.

Is that any different than what happens with White Women in America? NO, its the same f***ing THING just slightly different because our culture within a culture are different.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

dreamer82 wrote:I went to visit my brother in the southeast recently and was surprised by the friendliness of black people. In Vietnam I was surprised at not seeing more White/Viet couples. There was almost hostility even from the white/euros. One NZ guy told me he missed his gf who was working in London. It didn't seem to cross his mind that there were a ton of gorgeous women right there. Perhaps most people don't date outside their race. Any thoughts?
Welcome aboard!

In the US, According to Wikipedia (subject to change with 2010 Census)

White Americans were statistically the least likely to wed interracially, though in absolute terms they were involved in interracial marriages more than any other racial group due to their demographic majority. 1.9% of married White women and 2.2% of married White men had a non-White spouse. 1.0% of all married White men were married to an Asian American woman, and 1.0% of married White women were married to a man classified as "other".

3.7% of married Black American women and 8.4% of married Black American men had a non-Black spouse. 6.6% of married Black men and 2.8% of married Black women had a White spouse. 0.1% of married Black women were married to Asian American men, representing the least prevalent marital combination.

There is a notable disparity in the rates of exogamy by Asian American males and females. Of all Asian American/White marriages, only 25% involved an Asian American male and a White female, and of all Asian American/Black marriages only 15% involved an Asian American male and a Black female. 19.5% of married Asian American women and 7.2% of married Asian American men had a non-Asian American spouse.

88% of foreign-born White Hispanic males were married to White Hispanic females. In terms of out-marriage, Hispanic males who identified as White had non-Hispanic wives more often than other Hispanic men. U.S-born White women of non-Hispanic heritage were more likely to marry Hispanics who identified as some other race (19%) than White Hispanic women (2%).

There some common denominator stuff going on in the background that divorce rates among WW/BM and BM/BW which are close to say that the obvious issue is with Black Men.

That's because 9 times out of 10, both White Women and Black Women are marrying the same Type A/Alpha Male type who does them dirty, while ignoring the less aggressive Type A or even Type B's
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

In my experience, black women in America are definitely easier to talk to, more down to earth and easier to start up a casual chat with. For sure. But the thing is, they aren't my physical type, so it's all platonic. In fact, they have to be nice to get anywhere since they are considered the least attractive female race in America, and hence get treated as the lowest, so they gotta be nice to have redeemable qualities to others. Plus since they are treated as undesirable, they obviously do not become as spoiled as white women are.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Return to “Introduce Yourself”