Respect for the Jews

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Respect for the Jews

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
December 3rd, 2018, 5:21 pm
You have the problem of motivation. What would the motivation be for an entire people-group to pretend to be Jewish, especially during the pagan era? There were Jewish communities in Rome. It makes more sense for the Jews to have migrated out of Rome, especially since there were sporadic persecutions of them there.
The idea is that the Turkic Khazar tribe converted to Judaism in the 900s. The saw that Abrahamic religions were the way to go and were sandwiched between Christian and Muslim populations, so Judaism was a compromise to avoid making enemies.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I suggest you listen to the pig in the swine suit, by the way nice looking threads Corny.

People with half a brain are figuring out that in fact everything we are taught to believe in the main stay is in fact a lie so it would only seem logical our rulers are lieing about this as well to meet their end goals.

Arthur Koestler as well as Sholmo Sand offer a different angle on the history of modern Jews and it just makes more sense to somebody with some critical thinking is all. Are our rulers this deceptive to warp history to this degree ? and you have to give them credit for being the greatest decepticons in history from my intel gather......
Time to Hide!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
December 3rd, 2018, 5:31 pm
MrMan wrote:
You have the problem of motivation. What would the motivation be for an entire people-group to pretend to be Jewish, especially during the pagan era? There were Jewish communities in Rome. It makes more sense for the Jews to have migrated out of Rome, especially since there were sporadic persecutions of them there.
The idea is that the Turkic Khazar tribe converted to Judaism in the 900s. The saw that Abrahamic religions were the way to go and were sandwiched between Christian and Muslim populations, so Judaism was a compromise to avoid making enemies.
There were other JEws already for there to be a religion for the Khazars to convert to. I recall reading that DNA studies show a little Khazar DNA.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
MrMan wrote:
There were other JEws already for there to be a religion for the Khazars to convert to. I recall reading that DNA studies show a little Khazar DNA.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
MrMan wrote:
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Respect is earned, not given.
Anything less in not real respect.
exhamma
Freshman Poster

Respect for the Jews

Post by exhamma »

Fair enough, ProfWag. I dont harbor any ill will and know your intentions are honorable at the end of the day. However, I would like to take a break from the threads for awhile.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 30th, 2018, 2:36 pm
Let’s see... If I had to pick between Jews and the type of people who hate them, it will be Jews I side with every time. Yes, they can have their cultural quirks but they are far better people than the degenerate nincompoops who believe the conspiracy nonsense.

Moreover, anyone who hates Jews tends to hate everyone different than themselves so it is a great screening mechanism for idiots I find.
Dude, you are a smart guy. I remember reading your comment on other forums and was impressed.

If you are a minority who would you rather live around? With the Jews or the White Nationalists? The answer is obvious.

If you are a minority or "ethnic" I felt you can always "negotiate" with Jews like you might be able to find a common understanding at some point. With White Nationalists there is None. Like Contrarian Expatriate said most "White Nationalists" tend to openly dislike Non-Whites. There is no room for "negotiation" since they have "black and white" view of the world and morality.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

ArchibaultNew wrote:
December 2nd, 2022, 6:23 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 30th, 2018, 2:36 pm
Let’s see... If I had to pick between Jews and the type of people who hate them, it will be Jews I side with every time. Yes, they can have their cultural quirks but they are far better people than the degenerate nincompoops who believe the conspiracy nonsense.

Moreover, anyone who hates Jews tends to hate everyone different than themselves so it is a great screening mechanism for idiots I find.
Dude, you are a smart guy. I remember reading your comment on other forums and was impressed.

If you are a minority who would you rather live around? With the Jews or the White Nationalists? The answer is obvious.

If you are a minority or "ethnic" I felt you can always "negotiate" with Jews like you might be able to find a common understanding at some point. With White Nationalists there is None. Like Contrarian Expatriate said most "White Nationalists" tend to openly dislike Non-Whites. There is no room for "negotiation" since they have "black and white" view of the world and morality.
Ted Bundy was apparently a good guy to be around most of the time.