Black Men: Countries Where Women Love Us!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Black Men: Countries Where Women Love Us!

Post by Fenix »

From the years of research, talking to the local men from these countries, and black men that have been successful abroad, these are the countries black men are adored. Winston, this is one of the reasons why I am on this site. Black men want to live abroad too and I wanted to share a black male's perspective. Here are the countries that love black men.

Germany
All of Scandinavia (I have many female friends from Denmark, which is my European country of choice).
Australia (I talk to Australian women and they love black men)
Canada (When I first started coming online to chat with women, Canadian women were all over me. I almost moved to Canada because I met the woman of my dreams and we would talk everyday on IM and webcam)
China (I talk to Chinese women and they are super nice and gorgeous)
Japan (Not as racist as you may think)
Belize (women are a mix of Spanish and Mayan descent and the black women look better here)
Dominican Republic (Talk to many women from DR)
Mexico (Living in Arizona has its perks! Mexican women changed my opinion about women in general)
Argentina (Many black men have told me they love it there)
Brazil (self-explanatory)
Romania (Many black men have had success here)
Russia (I have talked to this beautiful Russian woman since 2008 and she is one of my best friends)
France (They have a large black population and if you watch tennis, many of the players are from France).
Korea (both) (Yep, even here! A black guy I know that is from Jamaica married a Korean girl and she is gorgeous)

Many of you might say, "Dude, you have western countries and oh shit, feminized Europe! Stop your lies!"

I am being serious. I am going by my experience talking to women from these countries myself and black men that have told me about their success. Black men, do not underestimate Scandinavia. Denmark and Sweden in particular are the best choices for black men. Black men get treated differently than whites and Asian men. There are more countries to name, but these are the best ones.

Black men do not travel as much as whites or Asians so you will be more exotic to other women from other countries. A country like Thailand are used to seeing white men, but when a black guy like me visits, it is a different ball game. You being black period is a plus. We are a rare breed. I have done years of research, talking to other black men and local men from each countries above and these countries love black men.

Many of these women have only seen black men on television and not in real life so you are like this new species coming on their land.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

whoa dude. i am black and this is very good good news. i honestly think we have it good EVERYWHERE.

especially if your tall, handsome black man. ( like myself ) then you can imagine the attention you will get from all over the world as a black guy.

my experiences i have been approached by foreign women. its never american women they only stare at me and do not want to go any further then that. anyways, france, mexico, japan, italy, oh yes....ALL EASTERN EUROPEAN countries too are good for black guys.

eastern europe ( scandonavia, poland, finldand, denmark, serbia, you name it ) its just the place where it is virtually untouched by black guys. they never see us there until we go there. your like their chocolatey knight in shining armour.

oh yes don't forget swisstzerland they like black stallions too.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Being a black man who has been to each of those countries accept China and Belize, I can tell you that being a western man of any ethnicity is advantageous in virtually every country outside of the Anglosphere and Latin America.

Get out of the mindset that these women like you because you are black, they are not so color-conscious as American women. These women like you because you are different and because you are a foreign man who conveys novelty and sometimes status.

Look at it this way. In most of the world, being an ethnic minority from the west of any color will not be the impediment that it is in America. What you view as affinity for black men, is simply women treating you normally. It seems like a eureka moment when it is not. Your relative deprivation in the Anglosphere just gives the impression of something special being afoot.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

A very timely article. Another one we should all write about is where we can find nice black women who will like Western guys. Racism in America is so ingrained, it cuts both ways. Once you go to Latin America, black girls there are really sweet and they like white guys.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

My only experience has been in france and french africa. Black women in france and french africa are the complete opposite of black american women. They are sexy,feminine, not fat, stylish, romantic, not shy ( they flirt with the guy the like), they even cook for you ( it is an honor for them to cook for you) they will love a nice white guy. I know a sexy cameroonian woman who got engaged by a white french dude and she is american resident so she really likes the guy.
As a french dude, I can't stand american women of any race.
hello
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

ssjparris wrote:whoa dude. i am black and this is very good good news. i honestly think we have it good EVERYWHERE.
There are still plenty of angry, unemployed young men in Russia who will beat up and kill black people. These groups may be in other Eastern European countries as well.

Here's a good program which shows all sides of racism in Moscow.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzpugp9_ ... re=channel[/youtube]
ssjparris wrote: eastern europe ( scandonavia, poland, finldand, denmark, serbia, you name it ) its just the place where it is virtually untouched by black guys.
For f**k's sake, Scandanavia is NOT part of Eastern Europe! Hundreds of Finnish men died fighting in artic guerilla warfare in order to keep the Russians the f**k out.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_War

If you are in a bar in Finland and start calling Finns Eastern Europeans, you might get the shit kicked out of you. Just some advice...

Similarly, I should point out that a lot of people from former Eastern Bloc countries don't like being called "Eastern European"--it's definitely the wrong term to use if you're trying to get on their good side.

Those people who live in countries which are geographically in Central Europe would much rather be called "Central European." In America, we don't use this term, but Americans generally don't give a shit about foreign cultures and know nothing about geography and history, so this is no surprise.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Europe

By not calling them "Eastern European," you are acknowledging that they actually had a real culture and history before they were invaded by the Russians. Of course, some countries such as Bulgaria and Romania are truly Eastern Europe geographically and by religion (they're Orthodox and not Catholic countries), but I'm still not sure how they feel about the term. They may have invented their own term as a replacement.

Anyway, if you're trying to score with some Czech girls, don't make the mistake of calling them "Eastern European" or it will most likely be "Game Over"!

I don't think black guys would be very successful in Hungary. Budapest is fairly cosmopolitan, so maybe a black man might be able to succeed there, but I don't think a black guy would do well outside the capital. I don't know this for a fact, and it's always possible that some black guy who is very unique, intelligent, and charismatic might be an exception, but Hungarians generally don't like black people or even if they have nothing against them, they probably wouldn't date them.

But temperment does vary by region. The most angry and racist Hungarians are in the Northeastern part of Hungary.

There are also gypsies in Hungary and I'm not sure how they would feel about black guys. A lot of gypsy girls have bad hygiene, though. Even the ones who look clean often don't seem to wear deodorant, so they have quite a bit of BO. It's just their culture, I guess.

I'm not trying to discourage black guys. I'm just encouraging them to realistically assess countries and to be aware of their surroundings, like any good traveler, for their own safety.
Last edited by Jackal on December 19th, 2010, 1:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Black Men: Countries Where Women Love Us!

Post by Rock »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:From the years of research, talking to the local men from these countries, and black men that have been successful abroad, these are the countries black men are adored. Winston, this is one of the reasons why I am on this site. Black men want to live abroad too and I wanted to share a black male's perspective. Here are the countries that love black men.

Germany
All of Scandinavia (I have many female friends from Denmark, which is my European country of choice).
Australia (I talk to Australian women and they love black men)
Canada (When I first started coming online to chat with women, Canadian women were all over me. I almost moved to Canada because I met the woman of my dreams and we would talk everyday on IM and webcam)
China (I talk to Chinese women and they are super nice and gorgeous)
Japan (Not as racist as you may think)
Belize (women are a mix of Spanish and Mayan descent and the black women look better here)
Dominican Republic (Talk to many women from DR)
Mexico (Living in Arizona has its perks! Mexican women changed my opinion about women in general)
Argentina (Many black men have told me they love it there)
Brazil (self-explanatory)
Romania (Many black men have had success here)
Russia (I have talked to this beautiful Russian woman since 2008 and she is one of my best friends)
France (They have a large black population and if you watch tennis, many of the players are from France).
Korea (both) (Yep, even here! A black guy I know that is from Jamaica married a Korean girl and she is gorgeous)

Many of you might say, "Dude, you have western countries and oh shit, feminized Europe! Stop your lies!"

I am being serious. I am going by my experience talking to women from these countries myself and black men that have told me about their success. Black men, do not underestimate Scandinavia. Denmark and Sweden in particular are the best choices for black men. Black men get treated differently than whites and Asian men. There are more countries to name, but these are the best ones.

Black men do not travel as much as whites or Asians so you will be more exotic to other women from other countries. A country like Thailand are used to seeing white men, but when a black guy like me visits, it is a different ball game. You being black period is a plus. We are a rare breed. I have done years of research, talking to other black men and local men from each countries above and these countries love black men.

Many of these women have only seen black men on television and not in real life so you are like this new species coming on their land.
Sounds like Earth has become a black man's planet, lol.

Seriously, I firmly believe the following factors trump race in most place and most cases:

1. Facial appearance: what's considered very handsome face does not really vary so much from country to country. Its some countries have are just naturally more competitive (have more good looking guys) so base expectations are generally higher.

2. Height: being tall helps a lot. Again, its a relative game. In Phils, 5'9" is getting tall for a man, in NE Asia, its more like 6'. In Europe and North America, 6'2" to 6'3" is a cool height.

3. Build: slim, well muscled, proportionally long legs, low body fat percentage.

4. Young or very youthful looking.

5. Dick size (although bigger dicks may initially scare some Asian girls)

Now some may argue that the average black has some natural advantages - ages more gracefully appearance wise, has lower body fat percentage, long limbed, just as tall as Caucasians from developed countries, well built, etc. And dare I say, blacks are reputed to have bigger dicks.

In addition to these factors, black man's sexual market value is enhanced by global media.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

One major distinction needs to be made here.. Black men from the western world do very well. However, Africans in general don't. I found a lot of Africans in Thailand lying about where they were from (America usually) to try and sleep with girls.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Repatriate wrote:One major distinction needs to be made here.. Black men from the western world do very well. However, Africans in general don't. I found a lot of Africans in Thailand lying about where they were from (America usually) to try and sleep with girls.
The other major distinction which needs to be made is between countries where women treat black men in a civil manner, but would never date them and between those countries where the women would actually get romantically involved with black men.

Also, women in some countries might be willing to have short-term sexual relationships with black men when they're out partying, but would never admit it to their family and would never get into a long-term romantic relationship with a black man.

There are distinctions to be made between all these different degrees of interest in black men.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Repatriate wrote:One major distinction needs to be made here.. Black men from the western world do very well. However, Africans in general don't. I found a lot of Africans in Thailand lying about where they were from (America usually) to try and sleep with girls.

1. Well the Africans in Bangkok have a terrible reputation for good reason. And they seem to have worked out some sort of deal with authorities which gives them some leeway in conducting their...'businesses'. The ones I saw in Beijing were involved in similar activities. I spotted a super hot black girl walking alone in Bangkok once (claimed she was from South Africa but might have been Nigerian). I mean I rarely see girls that sexy and hot, she was at least a 9 in my book. Anyway, I tried to pick her up cus she was insanely sexy in way that's impossible for Thai girls to match. I would have been very happy to just pay her as a working girl if that's what she was. But alas, she had to go somewhere and just gave me her number. I called her next day to try to arrange date. She agreed to meet me at Amari Blvd. Hotel. Showed up an hour late and after we ate something, called her 'brother' on the phone who happened to have millions of dollars stuck trunk that was being held by some storage/security company. If I could just pay to have the trunk released, he wanted his sister and I to take the money and live happily ever after in my country. Damn, that was a disappointment.

2. I've noticed that Africans, especially west Africans from English speaking countries like Nigeria and Ghana pretend to be black Americans at pick-up places all over Asia. Of course its always better to be from a rich country and its easy to fool non-English speaking Asians in the short term. One girl I know in Taiwan dated a black guy for several months. She never figured out where he was really from, but he sure as hell wasn't American or European.

3. These days, many of the white girls who are into black guys, esp. western Europeans, are very open or even predisposed to dating Africans. Some of the Nigerians and Senegalese males you see in places like London or Paris are super charming, attractive, and very well presented. If you go on Afro Introductions and search the many profiles of white women from places like Germany, you will see from their detailed descriptions that they want to find a nice African guy.

4. You get a much higher premium for being black in some countries than others as per query in OP. In Asia, I reckon blacks get a higher premium in Japan than almost anywhere else. I just got back from Seoul and I think only a subset of girls there are open to relationships with black guys. I visited an African restaurant and an African American club (Kings Club) in Itaewon. From what I was told and observed, its improved tremendously in the last 10 years. But the subset is still relatively small (prolly under 10-15% of all young girls). The guy at the restaurant (avg. looking bit older Nigerian from Igbo tribe) told me Japan is much better for him and he had been traveling between both countries for 10 years. As for Thailand, I suspect its the same story, just a subset of girls are available to blacks and non-Asians (do you agree Repat?). I think Taiwan and China are more neutral but there are still some who will rule out for being black or even just foreign. I suspect Taiwan is generally much more open minded than China on this issue too. I don't think foreign oriented Taiwanese/Chinese girls are as likely to prefer a black over a white as a Japanese might be. It really depends a lot more on the way the particular individual comes across. As for Phils, I defer to the on-the-ground experts - Lad and others. Sounds like there might not be much of premium there from what Terrance reports.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Jackal wrote:
The other major distinction which needs to be made is between countries where women treat black men in a civil manner, but would never date them and between those countries where the women would actually get romantically involved with black men.

Also, women in some countries might be willing to have short-term sexual relationships with black men when they're out partying, but would never admit it to their family and would never get into a long-term romantic relationship with a black man.

There are distinctions to be made between all these different degrees of interest in black men.
Great points. Even back in the early 60s (before hippie movement), I've been told a surprising number of white girls snuck around with black guys for short term fun. It was the forbidden fruit which added to the sexual tension and excitement for both sides.

What countries do you think black men would have a hard time openly dating local women besides the ones you already mentioned above?
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Rock wrote: What countries do you think black men would have a hard time openly dating local women besides the ones you already mentioned above?
I won't comment on countries I haven't been to because too many people on the internet give inaccurate opinions about places they've never been to.

So I'll talk about a few other countries/regions I've been to:

Bohemia (the western part of the Czech Republic) - I think black guys would have a difficult time here, except possibly with a few adventurous girls in Prague. Even then, I don't think a Czech girl would want to have a serious relationship with a black man. I think Asians are getting more excepted in the Czech Republic, though. Lots of Chinese people really like Czech culture and come there for some reason. Also, there is a native Vietnamese population there which first came to the Czech Republic because of some agreement between the two countries during communist times.

I hear Moravia (the eastern part of the Czech Republic) has friendlier people in general. I don't know if they'd be any more accepting of black people. I've never been there, so I can't comment.

Finland - This is a very progressive, clean, and modern country. People will certainly be very kind to black people, but I doubt most Finnish women would want to have a serious relationship with a black man. Again, maybe you could find short-term fun in Helsinki if you know where to look, but I don't think a black man would get too much more unless he's some kind of celebrity.

Romania - This one has already been mentioned, but I'll elaborate.

I've heard several guys say that black men do well here. I don't doubt that, but you have to be specific about which region of the country you're talking about.

The region known as Transylvania used to be part of Hungary and therefore has a lot of ethnic Hungarians and feels like basically like Hungary (i.e. not the best place for a black guy).

So black guys should stick to the capital (Bucharest) and the other regions of Romania. I imagine that these are the places where black men have had success.
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Post by wuxi »

You forgot to put Jamaica on your list and actually all of the caribbean islands. These women can be really, really aggressive when they decide they like you. As a white guy, I've experienced it first hand and it can be somewhat unnerving, I'm sure there the same way with black men too. Also, not all women from Jamaica are black, I've met some that were chinese and east indian and they were beautiful but just as horny.

I'd be interested to know if anyone has been to Belize. They speak english there and its kind of a melting pot of cultures but you never hear much about it. I assume its similar to Jamaica but with more mexican influence.
zzzz
Freshman Poster

Re: Black Men: Countries Where Women Love Us!

Post by zzzz »

Rock wrote: 5. Dick size (although bigger dicks may initially scare some Asian girls)
I think this is a non-factor, women will have no idea about this until you start getting intimate and by then the course is already set.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

@ jackal okay dude chill out about scandonavia. i was wrong. :D. HERE we go again with the scare tactics. russia men want to attack probably because they are jealous of black stallions like myself are visiting their country and having fun with russian women. these guys seem to be seriously jealous. there are MORE women over there then men. what the f**k. besides. russia is turning into a military country due to their new president. and they are very very cold people too. i will still visit regardless. i did not watch the clips that is very very negative to post something like that about russians wanting to kill black people.
Last edited by ssjparris on December 19th, 2010, 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.