Airports try to get you into a body scanner or pat down

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Airports try to get you into a body scanner or pat down

Post by Wolfeye »

Here's something I didn't know: Apparently/Supposedly, if you don't have Pre-Check, the airports (maybe it's not all of them) tell you that you can't fly without either body scanning or a body pat-down. No one mentioned this until after I put my bag through & I'm trying to walk through the metal detector, however. So I say "Okay, then I elect not to fly" (or "fly today" or "this time" or whatever I said).

So the guy makes a call & this older black woman comes up telling me that if I put my bag through, I had to go through (which is bullshit- you can not fly any time you want & they can't hold your property, this was just a tactic). I didn't go for it & told her that no one told me about this before I put my bag through to get screened so there was no implied consent & I can not fly at any time anyway. It came up that I had a problem with the dynamics of either searching measure & wasn't trying to get into a whole thing about , but wasn't looking to fly at this point.

If I remember the sequence of events, this is when I hear from the woman that originally checked my boarding pass & passport. She's saying that it's the same level of radiation as a cell phone & that it's nothing internal (she made a point of saying that a few times, even saying that it didn't show if I had a metal knee or my intestines, though I was making it pretty clear that this wasn't the issue I was talking about). Seems to be bullshit, too- but she kept saying "it doesn't show anything internal" like it was something else, like not showing anything in the "Speedo zone").

She says she'll get her manager & comes back with a police officer & I tell them the whole thing again (that I choose to not fly if I can't do it without a body scan or a body pat-down & it was a question of the dynamics of it). At one point I say that I'll just leave it (my property) there & I'm just looking to go home for now, maybe do the trip another time & that it wasn't time sensitive (it was, but whatever- the overall idea could actually be done later, anyway).

So now she gets the actual manager & we get into the same stuff, he says "Okay, rental cars are over there- you can just drive down to Florida." I don't get why he was saying that, since I wasn't going to Florida, but that was it. Had to pick up my checked bag & I left.

Toward the end, he was questioning me about my lighter, which I had some duct tape wrapped around it, and I told him why (you put some of that on a raw spot when you're walking around to not get blisters). The cop knew that trick from when he was in the military & thought that the guy was being kind of an asshole about things. He was very cool, he even had told me that he thought it didn't sound right about flying & the luggage, because you can always not fly & they can't hold your property.

All said & done, maybe it was a lucky thing I didn't keep going, since they can trigger the machine to go off & they do randomly fail people, so things can always go from one thing to another & another (maybe even get arrested if they say one thing or another happened). I told them I get the idea, but the dynamics of the situation still don't change.

P.S.- Apparently, the guy that had the bomb in his underwear was brought past security in Amsterdam. He was stopped by security, but a guy wearing a tan suit & that had an American accent pushed him through, according to witnesses on that flight. Right after that was when large amounts of these scanner products came into the market, which doesn't seem like a coincidence.
Last edited by Wolfeye on July 12th, 2019, 7:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Neo
Junior Poster

Re: Airports try to get you into a body scanner or pat down

Post by Neo »

Are you gonna fly from Mexico or Canada? Aren't these body scanners everywhere now? I've been through many times. I don't like the idea of going into a back room for a patdown. That sounds like it would be time consuming harassment to go back there, with tons of questions to ensue.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Good for you for refusing to fly. If everyone had as much backbone as you this junk would go away. Pre-check is just a moneymaker, $100 bucks to avoid the checkpoint kind of defeats the purpose of the checkpoint.

Yes it was a total insider deal with setting up a patsy in the case of both the underwear and shoe guy.

Once when traveling to Peru by myself some plain clothes “DHS” officer (at least that’s who he said he was from) pulled me aside in the hallway just before passing through the door of the airplane and started grilling me about how much money I was traveling with. This was at the Ft. Lauderdale airport literally one second before boarding my flight to Lima.

In hindsight, I think it was because I originally only purchased a one way ticket a few months in advance until that morning at the check in counter they told me I was required to have a return ticket. So I just bought the first, expensive, refundable return ticket I found on the internet. And then claimed my refund as soon as I got to Peru.

I think only having the one way ticket set off some NSA alert, so they sent the dhs goon to harras me. Who knows? Maybe that behavior is routine now, and they just singled me out for being a young man in his twenties.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

I think generally many countries will not allow a person to enter into their country without a return or exit ticket. That can definitely lead to receiving some government harassment.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

rudder: Thanks! I appreciate that. I remember something one-way tickets matching some kind of checklist. So does paying in cash & having light or no luggage.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Wolfeye wrote:
July 12th, 2019, 5:57 pm
Here's something I didn't know: Apparently/Supposedly, if you don't have Pre-Check, the airports (maybe it's not all of them) tell you that you can't fly without either body scanning or a body pat-down. No one mentioned this until after I put my bag through & I'm trying to walk through the metal detector, however. So I say "Okay, then I elect not to fly" (or "fly today" or "this time" or whatever I said).

So the guy makes a call & this older black woman comes up telling me that if I put my bag through, I had to go through (which is bullshit- you can not fly any time you want & they can't hold your property, this was just a tactic). I didn't go for it & told her that no one told me about this before I put my bag through to get screened so there was no implied consent & I can not fly at any time anyway. It came up that I had a problem with the dynamics of either searching measure & wasn't trying to get into a whole thing about , but wasn't looking to fly at this point.

If I remember the sequence of events, this is when I hear from the woman that originally checked my boarding pass & passport. She's saying that it's the same level of radiation as a cell phone & that it's nothing internal (she made a point of saying that a few times, even saying that it didn't show if I had a metal knee or my intestines, though I was making it pretty clear that this wasn't the issue I was talking about). Seems to be bullshit, too- but she kept saying "it doesn't show anything internal" like it was something else, like not showing anything in the "Speedo zone").

She says she'll get her manager & comes back with a police officer & I tell them the whole thing again (that I choose to not fly if I can't do it without a body scan or a body pat-down & it was a question of the dynamics of it). At one point I say that I'll just leave it (my property) there & I'm just looking to go home for now, maybe do the trip another time & that it wasn't time sensitive (it was, but whatever- the overall idea could actually be done later, anyway).

So now she gets the actual manager & we get into the same stuff, he says "Okay, rental cars are over there- you can just drive down to Florida." I don't get why he was saying that, since I wasn't going to Florida, but that was it. Had to pick up my checked bag & I left.

Toward the end, he was questioning me about my lighter, which I had some duct tape wrapped around it, and I told him why (you put some of that on a raw spot when you're walking around to not get blisters). The cop knew that trick from when he was in the military & thought that the guy was being kind of an asshole about things. He was very cool, he even had told me that he thought it didn't sound right about flying & the luggage, because you can always not fly & they can't hold your property.

All said & done, maybe it was a lucky thing I didn't keep going, since they can trigger the machine to go off & they do randomly fail people, so things can always go from one thing to another & another (maybe even get arrested if they say one thing or another happened). I told them I get the idea, but the dynamics of the situation still don't change.

P.S.- Apparently, the guy that had the bomb in his underwear was brought past security in Amsterdam. He was stopped by security, but a guy wearing a tan suit & that had an American accent pushed him through, according to witnesses on that flight. Right after that was when large amounts of these scanner products came into the market, which doesn't seem like a coincidence.
Their goal is to groom everyone into accepting the New World Order. 9/11 was a suspected inside job. And George W. Bush wanted to set America on a course towards dictatorship. Your safety IS NOT the TSA's priority. Enforcement and implementation of the New World Order is! And every time I go through an airport, I am reminded of how close we are to the rule of the Antichrist. Next is the chip. Can't buy or sell anything without one. And taking the chip is the surest way to be eternally condemned to the Lake of Fire, for the implantable RFID chip is the mark of the antichrist as described in Revelation Chapter 13.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Mercury wrote:
July 22nd, 2019, 8:01 pm
Next is the chip. Can't buy or sell anything without one. And taking the chip is the surest way to be eternally condemned to the Lake of Fire, for the implantable RFID chip is the mark of the antichrist as described in Revelation Chapter 13.
I doubt God will allow any saved person to take the mark of the beast. Besides that, a martyr's death would be preferable to eternal death.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Neo wrote:
July 22nd, 2019, 8:08 pm
Mercury wrote:
July 22nd, 2019, 8:01 pm
Next is the chip. Can't buy or sell anything without one. And taking the chip is the surest way to be eternally condemned to the Lake of Fire, for the implantable RFID chip is the mark of the antichrist as described in Revelation Chapter 13.
I doubt God will allow any saved person to take the mark of the beast. Besides that, a martyr's death would be preferable to eternal death.
And that's a scary thing to think, too, there will be millions of people dying like martyrs during the Great Tribulation. The only way to survive the Great Tribulation and the reign of the Antichrist is to go live in the tropical wilderness, miles from human civilization, with only a tent, a sleeping bag, and home grown fruits and vegetables or skills on how to obtain edible fruits and veggies from the surrounding forest for 7 years.