Winston And Happier Abroad Are Recently Mentioned in the Anglobitch Blog

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston And Happier Abroad Are Recently Mentioned in the Anglobitch Blog

Post by jamesbond »

Winston and his Happier Abroad website were recently mentioned by Rookh Kshatriya in his blog called, "Anglobitch." Here is the excerpt from the article where Winston is mentioned;

The Crimson Pill: Accepting that many features of life cannot be changed but focusing solely on those that can, which are typically social or cultural in nature. Winston Wu of Happier Abroad represents the Crimson Piller at his most effective. He recognises the unchangeable features of his existence (shortness and East Asian heritage) but focuses on those he can change (principally, cultural location). As a result, he has been able to forge romantic bonds with several women outside the Anglosphere.

The name of this particular article is, "Knowledge without Nihilism: Introducing the Crimson Pill." Here is the link for the full article:

http://kshatriya-anglobitch.blogspot.com/
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: Winston And Happier Abroad Are Recently Mentioned in the Anglobitch Blog

Post by xiongmao »

I should write a guest post or two for that place.

I got flamed by a blue piller on Facebook for suggesting that Brexit was a vote against immigration.

Millennials could be the most clueless generation in history.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

xiongmao wrote:
November 6th, 2019, 11:10 pm
I got flamed by a blue piller on Facebook for suggesting that Brexit was a vote against immigration.
You are 100% correct about that!
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

xiongmao wrote:
November 6th, 2019, 11:10 pm
I should write a guest post or two for that place.

Millennials could be the most clueless generation in history.
:lol:

Good luck with competing with those Egyptian and Chinese PhD holders willing to work for 20000 pounds a year.

Clueless? You leave them standing in that regard.