Hey everyone, i'm new here

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Hey everyone, i'm new here

Post by well-informed »

I’m been reading this site for the last 2 months. Everything that is being said here is spot-on about the dating dynamics here in America. To give background information on me im a 19 year old college student in NYC. Both of my parents are from the Dominican Republic, im in a greek fraternity, decent looking guy and thank god I started listening to Tom Leykis last year.

The idea of marriage in this country to an american woman is something that scares a lot of men, especially me. As soon as you sign that “state document� you have given power to your wife immediately whether she knows it or not. The fact that you can walk away from a long term commitment and get rewarded for it…. it’s a dangerous power to wield and feminists do all they can to keep it. The fact that husbands have to pay all the bills (preferably in the sense that women would rather have the option) by working long hours, he’ll get less sex as the years go on and on, you get bossed around by your wife with things you need to do, and the ICING on the cake is that if she gets tired of you, she’ll divorce. And we all know the perks she gets from divorce. I personally know men that would rather be treated like castrated dogs, because they don’t want to lose the house, kids or pay alimony to the wife.

You’ll never see in the mainstream media how there’s a 50% divorce rate in which 70% of the women initiate it. Instead what you see is a “female expert� who is going to give men a 100 point checklist on how to please your lovable american wife. And to those few men who are brave enough who call out women on their bs get to be called sexist, chauvinistic, pig and so many other names because they simply tell the truth. For example Marc Rudov, Tom Leykis, etc.

Every time i go to the Dominican Republic, everything changes. The girls are more approachable, nicer, better-looking and are of better quality if you want a relationship. Of course there are bad girls here and there, but i trust my judgement enough to tell the difference. Anyways Winston i want to thank you for this site which confronts the social taboos here in America. Looking forward to post whenever i can for the future

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hello well-informed, it sounds like you are "well-informed" about American women! :D

It's good you started listening to Tom Leykis at an early age, now you know to avoid marriage to an American woman.

Happy 2011 to you! :D
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Welcome. Excellent synopsis.
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

welcome home bro
hello
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Welcome! What is lacking here is a Caribbean expert. I spent 3 semesters in Puerto Rico but that is not real Caribbean- it is the US. Now, if you could teach us all how to score in DR and places like that, you would be helping a lot of people here.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome to the forum. You do seem "well-informed" (sorry for the pun), especially for someone who is only 19. That is impressive.

I'm glad you appreciate the social taboos on this site. I love people who appreciate such things.

Happy New Year to you too.

Btw, doesn't your fraternity give you lots of opportunities to meet hot sorority chicks?

What would happen if you showed the other guys in your fraternity this site? What would their reaction be, I wonder?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Btw, doesn't your fraternity give you lots of opportunities to meet hot sorority chicks?
I was thinking the same thing. If your in a fraternity in college, that's supposed to give you lot's of opportunities to meet girls and get laid. I wonder if that is actually true?
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

@ jamesbond - you definitely do meet a lot of sorority girls because we throw mixers around the city and it does gives you some status at campus. But in reality girls aren't going to be jumping on you like that. You still need looks, game and go through hoops just like any other guy to get a girl interested. Fraternity guys don't score near as much as they're depicted in movies/shows. Every girl that i've hooked up with, at some point told me i was "cute" and i had them laughing a lot. Alcohol helps too lol

@ winston - I personally wouldn't want to show this to my fraternity brothers, they might i'm crazy. You might say they're too brainwashed to realize what's going on with this country. I'm sure you've dealt with people that thought your absolutely crazy about what you say. There might be some that agree with me and a lot that would disagree with me. I really don't feel like dealing with that type of criticism at my age. Read my comment to jamesbond about sorority girls.

@ ladislav - I like your own little twist at a JFK quote in regards to your signature. I wouldn't consider myself an expert, but i can tell you how Dominican women and how things are in that country. If you need any questions let me know or i can start a new topic on it. You're right about Puerto Rico it's just the tropical state of the US.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”