Dan Cilley Banned from Facebook Again...for What???

Discuss news and current events around the world.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Dan Cilley Banned from Facebook Again...for What???

Post by dancilley »

I was just banned from Facebook.

This is the second time.

Why?

I am assuming it was because I made a post about underage marriage again.

In many states, you can marry a girl at any age, provided a judge and parents give permission.

So, what is so bad about me advocating that girls marry by age 14?

If a girl does not marry by age 14, during high school she is likely to engage in sex casually with a boy who she will probably break up with.

Girls who are not virgin are damaged goods! Why would I want to marry a girl who has emotional baggage??? Knowing that another penis has been inside her vagina is something I would also avoid if I could attract a virgin instead.

I am not a bad person at all. I am a great person who advocates the healthiest and happiest lifestyle possible!

I am NOT advocating having sex with underage girls, unless you are married to one, which is legal.

I definitely am advocating the dating (no sex) of girls from very young ages, with parental permission and chaperoning.

I am advocating no kissing of the girl, until a marriage or wedding-like ceremony takes place.

I am striving to help girls maintain their virginity until they marry or otherwise commit to, a great man.

Do you want your daughter to have sex with a boy, then emerge from such a relationship a non-virgin?

No!

You want the best for your daughter. The best means, finding a man who has himself together, who can take care of her, for life. This is a great man, of high value who will remain committed to her, for life. She will never be single and a non-virgin! She will be married to a great man...the best man possible!

Facebook doesn't understand me and the greatness that I am creating for the world!
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Dan Cilley Banned from Facebook Again...for What???

Post by yick »

Because you're a tit.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Dan, you're out of your mind and you are painting a big fat f***ing target on your own back with this nonsense. It makes perfect sense for Facebook to ban your crazy ass, and I completely agree with Mark Zuckerjew for cleansing it of your insanity.

Anyhow, I made a poll not too long ago on this site asking whether or not we should ban you. A pretty overwhelming majority of members on this site, some seventy percent or so, believes we should ban you for being a useless nutjob who adds no value to the forum and, by extension, the planet or humanity as a whole. You're a mentally ill sex-pest who hasn't even gone abroad and probably can't with your sex offender record. So what the hell are you even doing on a site called "HappierAbroad" when there's no 'abroad' that would have you?

Here you can read people's opinions of you, I hope it enlightens you and inspires you to leave before you get banned and are forced to leave in a less dignified manner:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=42037
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
andrewfitzpatrick
Freshman Poster

Post by andrewfitzpatrick »

You were banned because I reported you for being a sex offender. It is against the rules to be a sex offender and use facebook. It says clearly in the Terms of Service that if you are a sex offender you may not use the service. Don't complain about censorship. You ban anyone that says anything you slightly disagree with from commenting on your youtube videos. They have a page for specifically reporting sex offender accounts. Anytime you register I can just send them the link to the ABC news story done in Rohnert Park and you will be banned.

www.facebook.com/help/contact/207005222725325

You might want to try and log into your Instagram account as well.
andrewfitzpatrick
Freshman Poster

dancilley wrote:
February 27th, 2020, 12:16 am
I am not a bad person at all. I am a great person who advocates the healthiest and happiest lifestyle possible!
Dan you have said that the children you marry won't be allowed to leave the house or use the internet. Since if they do they will find out that there are better options out there than you. Which is the closest you've ever come to self awareness. That isn't a healthy and happy lifestyle. It is indentured servitude through the marriage contract.
dancilley wrote:
February 27th, 2020, 12:16 am
You want the best for your daughter. The best means, finding a man who has himself together, who can take care of her, for life. This is a great man, of high value who will remain committed to her, for life. She will never be single and a non-virgin! She will be married to a great man...the best man possible!

None of that applies to you. You are a mentally ill pedophile that lives off of welfare. You have to take out loans from your mommy now to make ends meet. Bet you're glad your father died so you don't have to pay him back the 7,000 you owe him. It was nice of you to show your gratitude by not attending his funeral.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

andrewfitzpatrick wrote:
February 27th, 2020, 6:32 am
You were banned because I reported you for being a sex offender. It is against the rules to be a sex offender and use facebook. It says clearly in the Terms of Service that if you are a sex offender you may not use the service. Don't complain about censorship. You ban anyone that says anything you slightly disagree with from commenting on your youtube videos. They have a page for specifically reporting sex offender accounts. Anytime you register I can just send them the link to the ABC news story done in Rohnert Park and you will be banned.

www.facebook.com/help/contact/207005222725325

You might want to try and log into your Instagram account as well.
Why did you do that? Isn't that kind of mean-spirited? Don't you know that someone who is troubled or disturbed needs a place to vent his anger? Otherwise, he could harm himself or others, without an outlet to let off his steam. Didn't you think about that or consider it? What you did may have been unwise.

Besides, you know that his "sex offender" status is a bit unjust since he didn't have sex with a minor, only filmed her and said lewd things to her. That should not qualify for sex offender status. So if it's unjust you should not have further perpetuated it and used it against him by getting his FB taken down on that basis. Think about it.

Why do you have such a vendetta against him? Did he stab you in the back or wrong you? You act like you want revenge on him for something. If he is disturbed, you should pity him and feel sorry and sympathy for him, not try to sabotage his online life. At least let him have his online outlet to vent. Otherwise, he could hurt himself or others. What if went out and hurt others because of what you did? Wouldn't you feel guilty about it?

You should think next time before you do stuff like this. It also may create bad karma for you if it was unjust.

Right now he doesn't have much going for him. Why make it worse? He's already suffering internally as it is. Don't you feel any empathy or sympathy for others, especially if they are mentally ill and cannot exercise free will or rational judgment over their actions?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dan,
Sorry you were banned from FB. Maybe you can create another account with another name?

You will be banned here too if you keep talking about pursuing underaged girls. I already gave you a warning. Please heed it. I know above you were talking about it in past tense, but enough is enough. Please don't mention anything more about it here again. Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Try developing a filter. You don't have to publicly advocate everything you think.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Maybe you should not post such comments on facebook and also here with this forum, such comments are not welcome.

This forum 'Happier Abroad' is supportive to date 18+ foreign women, regardless their race, language, religion etc, and is supportive to relocation of Western men who consider to move away from the Western feminist region - but it is not supportive to look around anywhere worldwide for legal loopholes concerning minor-age girls for marriage.

The problem I see is more about parents rights, which are now severely restricted in Western countries by do-gooder-laws and child protection regulations - minor-age daughters just do whatever they like and nobody says anything about it.

You should better advocate for strong parental rights which gives parents the right to control and interfere into the life of their minor-age daughters to keep them away from drugs, alcohol, hook-up sex etc. until they are responsible adults and can decide for themselves.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Drawing a lot of attention to the fact that a 14-year-old can legally marry and have sex in many states is one way to get that changed. Sex in marriage may not be protected by the government forever.

One could still sue for loss of consortium if one's spouse was injured in an accident. Historically, under common law, it has been assumed that one had rights to sex in marriage. Loss of consortium was a complaint that could be raised in a divorce case. Maybe it could have been legal grounds. My memory is fuzzy on that point. Since the 70's in the US, grounds for divorce aren't even an issue.

There was also no marital rape in the law because sex was seen as something that should take place.

But now, society is moving toward a fornication-based set of sexual ethics that requires micro-consent. I saw a sign outside a dorm on a university campus, "Don't touch the butt" written large, with some stuff about consent on it. I heard a presentation to resident hall assistants, I think, where they were suggesting someone say, "Is it okay if I touch you there."

I can understand why they would come up with all these rules if they are talking about two strangers making out in a bar. But they've taken the rape laws and applied them to marriage. What if these rules for consent made up in universities make their way into case law through these students growing up, going to law school, being appointed judges and making decisions based on them, or else becoming legislatures and making them into law.

I took a law class in high school. The teacher spent a bit of time on sexual law. Fornication, adultery, masturbation for hire, prostitution, sodomy, and seduction were illegal. I think these were old state laws. Most of them had a penalty of 20 years in prison. The sodomy law applied to 'both ends' but applied to married couples as well, which was rather prudish and extreme. I think the courts do not accept these laws as valid anymore except the ones that relate to prostitution.

But now, fornicators having sex is considered he norm, so what happens if they start creating one-size-fits-all sex laws and a man can be convicted of rape 10 years later because he takes his wife, starts kissing her, and proceeds with foreplay, etc. until they do the deed her without actually asking? Some women are into that at the time. If she is bitter toward him she may think years later, "He did not ask to kiss my lips that one time. He did not ask to touch my butt. He did not ask to touch other parts. He did not ask to enter." There are judges on the bench who have the common sense to reject such stupidity now, but universities may be stripping some of the students of that, and many liberals lack it now.

Many of the liberals think it is evil for a 16-year-old to get married and have sex with an older man. All of us probably have ancestors who married young. One of my great-grandmothers was 15, back in the 1800s. Her husband was older. I'm thinking maybe late 20's, but I'm not sure. I don't consider the age difference to be evil, but I would think it wrong if her father did not consent. But I believe that would be the case if she were 30. Many liberals think child marriage is wrong, not just the prepubescents. . I believe women should submit to their husbands, and I believe a husband and wife should be kind to each other and stay married. Some liberals think of marriage as a prison (as do some MGTOW), and think that a man marrying a young woman somehow strips her of her liberty and self-determination and potential and that this is somehow immoral. There is a whole movement against child trafficking and rightfully so, seeking to shut down the sex trade and taking advantage of teens and small children.

It is illegal for an American citizen to go to a foreign country and have sex with a woman under 18 if she is also five years younger than he is. Our messed-up culture allows for young people to fornicate with underaged girls, at least in that law. I do not know that the law makes an exception if you are married to a teenager overseas, but it probably would not apply if you are in a US state. Drawing attention to the fact that marriage to a teenager and having sex with her is legal is the sort of thing that could stir activists up to outlaw it. So if you think that is a good thing, then you should be quiet about it. If you married more than one in some sort of polygamist cult, sex with the second one would probably be counted as child molestation, like it is for leaders of Mormon offshoots that still live the original lifestyle of the Brigham Young group.

The pro-fornication culture is what makes virginity rare. According to the CDC that 12.3 percent of females aged 20-24 are virgins. The average age for losing virginity (vaginal intercourse) is 17.1, for both male and female. I'd imagine the virginity rate at 18 is higher than at 20, also. These numbers are abysmal, but there still are virgins at 18.

Why don't you just find a legal virgin to marry. Get her parents permission. If her parents don't look you up in the news, you might get by with it. Maybe if you had one woman, you'd be less horny and stop thinking so much about starting a polygamous cult with all the women walking around.
andrewfitzpatrick
Freshman Poster

Winston wrote:
March 24th, 2020, 7:29 pm
Right now he doesn't have much going for him. Why make it worse? He's already suffering internally as it is. Don't you feel any empathy or sympathy for others, especially if they are mentally ill and cannot exercise free will or rational judgment over their actions?
Dan lost all sympathy from me when he talked about raping a woman and convincing her a demon did it since she is schizophrenic.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

andrewfitzpatrick wrote:
March 25th, 2020, 5:42 pm
Winston wrote:
Dan lost all sympathy from me when he talked about raping a woman and convincing her a demon did it since she is schizophrenic.
Yeah but Andrew, lots of people say crazy things. Some people say they will destroy the world too. Words are just words. This is a crazy world, and online you will hear crazy things all the time. You can't take that seriously. Everyone exaggerates too. It's human nature. People do it, the media does it, etc. This is an insane crazy world. If you take everything seriously, you will go mad.

You said he was delusional and mentally ill. If so then his judgment is impaired. Just like a drunkard. He's not thinkiing with all his marbles. You gotta find ways to help him. Also remember that New Age teaching says we are all one, so if you hate someone, in a sense it's like hating yourself. You gotta show compassion and sympathy for others less fortunate, especially if they lost their mind and their judgment is impaired. Maybe it's the fault of his bad genes or bad upbringing, and not his fault. Did you consider that? Even science says that half of your personality at least are from your genes.

andrewfitzpatrick
Freshman Poster

Winston wrote:
March 25th, 2020, 6:54 pm
andrewfitzpatrick wrote:
March 25th, 2020, 5:42 pm
Winston wrote:
You gotta find ways to help him.
I absolutely do not have to find ways to help him. That is the job of his family and psychiatrist. Delusions are steadfast beliefs that people with them hold onto despite any evidence to the contrary. If you think you can get through to him give it a try. Keep in mind that he blocks people if they say something he disagrees with. Dan Cilley Archive just sent me this one a couple of days ago of Dan talking shit about your weight. You've been nothing but nice to him but he'll still talk shit about you. Why? Because strip away the mental illnesses and the delusions and you're still left with just an asshole.