This used to be a dude...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

This used to be a dude...

Post by Mr S »

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Seen much better in Thailand. She still looks like a he to me on close examination.

Some of the best ones even manage to get wide hips and round asses. Some of the most striking women in Thailand are men!
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

Transsexuals manage to make me ill, for some reason.
Kunold
Freshman Poster

Post by Kunold »

She looks good to me? Rock any examples of these Lady boys with hips?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Kunold wrote:She looks good to me? Rock any examples of these Lady boys with hips?
I've seen some really good ones at Kings Corner Go-Go on Patpong Soi 1. I've been told they are post-op (cut) too.

Some of the bars in Nana Plaza have a few with hips/ass as well but they are pre-op according to the guide books, Stickmans, etc.

You can probably find some on Youtube as well.
Kunold
Freshman Poster

Post by Kunold »

globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

The hands are a dead giveaway.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Some really thin ones manage to make the transition fairly smoothly. The thing is in most Asian countries ( bar Mongolia and Tibet/N China) people seem to have thin bones so to a Western eye, many Asian transvestites look feminine enough to look just like girls. Now, to an ol' Asia hand these still look like boys because we just part from another perspective. We look at Asian girls and compare them to these. And the difference is still there. They can add all the hips and asses they want, but they must be really narrow shouldered to look convincing.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

globetrotter wrote:The hands are a dead giveaway.
I've been with or shaken hands with many ladies who have very big hands, some bigger than mine. I remember a beautiful Korean girl with huge thick and fleshy hands. And she definitely was not a he. A lot of the Issan chicks have big hands too.

Some guys and shemales/TVs/ladyboys/etc. have small dainty hands too. Its amazing what hormone treatments started at puberty can do.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Those are pretty nasty IMO. This one's a bit better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcZtkYXm ... re=related
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Rock wrote:
Those are pretty nasty IMO. This one's a bit better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcZtkYXm ... re=related
IT ain't that great, you can see the slight ripples in the fake tits.

I notice a lot of lady boys that kinda look like women or pretty close have weird looking asses, they don't look like normal female booty. It's like they starved themselves and made their waist smaller somehow to give the impression of hips. They don't have bubbly asses generally but wider flat looking ones.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Post by wuxi »

After a few drinks your not going to be able to tell if there male or female. However, if there short there probably a woman.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

If this is truly a tranny, s/he is hotter than 90% of the American women. Sad statement. I'm in agreement with some of the comments on the other site though: how can you fake hips like that, even if the feet are big? I've seen a lot of trannies in Italy, and they look NOTHING like this. You can also spot them in Europe, since they just look off and weird or have a huge adam's apple or some such shit, and then they put the make-up on with a trowel to hide it. This one just looks WAY too feminine. I call bullshit. I think this is, was, and always has been a girl.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

RedDog wrote:If this is truly a tranny, s/he is hotter than 90% of the American women. Sad statement. I'm in agreement with some of the comments on the other site though: how can you fake hips like that, even if the feet are big? I've seen a lot of trannies in Italy, and they look NOTHING like this. You can also spot them in Europe, since they just look off and weird or have a huge adam's apple or some such shit, and then they put the make-up on with a trowel to hide it. This one just looks WAY too feminine. I call bullshit. I think this is, was, and always has been a girl.
You would be amazed in Thailand. Ladyboys of most sizes and shapes are all over. Ask a uni student to show you some photos with classmates and invariably, there will be a few ladyboys mixed in, though she may have to point them out. Many do not fit the stereotype - tall, flamboyant, aggressive, sex workers. Some are shy, short, slim with narrow shoulders and medium hips. Aggressive hormone treatments started very early on someone with the right genetic disposition (skeletal structure, facial type, etc) can make for a very beautiful and natural feminine look by late teens. The ones who get aggressive with cosmetic surgery (breast implants, silicon injection on parts of face or even ass) may look striking at first glance but are usually much less natural.

When I ask locals why Thailand has so many ladyboys, the explanation they sometimes give is that many boys grow up only around women who smother them and treat them just like little girls. I suspect there's more to it than that and the reasons are far more complex.
zzzz
Freshman Poster

Post by zzzz »

I don't get it either. Both Thailand and the Philippines seem to have a lot of gay or transsexuals. I'd be curious to know what their actual make up of the population is.